A Rusty Pipes Deserve Attention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben got his clothes back on and went back out to the kitchen where his customer was waiting. She had put her check on his bill and stood there nervously, looking down at her bare foot pawing the floor.

"Kind of embarrassing, being out her in the light of day after all that," she said sheepishly but the plumber shook his head and kissed her on the cheek.

"Nonsense. We had a wonderful time, at least I did," Ben Jr. assured her, and after he took the check she walked him to the door. "Sorry I made a mess of your sheets."

"That was the purpose of it so you're forgiven. Next time you speak to your father, tell him I said hello," Eleanor said. "Not sure he'll remember me.

"I'm sure he will, Eleanor. He always remembers the pretty customers," he added with a wink, and then he was off to the next call where he was certain Mr. Collier at the laundromat would not be nearly as much fun.

***

Thanks for reading.

12