A Shot in the Park Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needn't have worried about her pulling back—instead, she drove me all the way in, then started working her throat muscles, and oscillating in and out about an inch or so. The friction all around the head of my dick sent me over the edge in a groaning crash of sensation. The cum boiled out of me, feeling like lava as it sprayed down her throat. My vision went grey, then black, and I vaguely heard someone yelling, not connecting to the sound of my own voice. I pulled her head all the way into my groin as I kept shooting cum into her throat, and I could feel her muscles working to massage my dick, even though she didn't really need to swallow.

She gradually started to withdraw, licking my cock all the way, and working the head once it had reached her mouth. I knew she was trying to get the last few drops, but the force of the orgasm had made my head so sensitive that even her soft tongue was like sandpaper. I staggered back, and fell into a chair, trying to catch my breath while I stared at her in stunned fascination.

"F-u-u-ck!" The first word that came to me and the most articulate thing I could say at the moment. The other brain cells were still wrapped in a fog of endorphins, and incapable of forming speech. I couldn't help the staring, but I would never have believed it if someone had described it to me; I had experienced it, but I still wasn't sure I believed it.

"Where the hell did you learn to do that? Catholic girl's school?"

She smiled at me, accepting it as a compliment, then licked her lips. "How do you think I stayed a virgin until I got married? I needed something to keep the boys happy, but out of my pants."

"You must have had a lot of very happy boyfriends."

"Actually, not that many. My husband, as much as he was a bit of a louse, was a very good teacher for things like that. He helped me refine my technique, especially for being able to control my breathing when I get a cock all the way in."

"They should pin a medal on him."

"I'm glad you liked it. I guess I'll probably be doing it a lot for you and your friends." She paused for a moment, then continued. "Just so you know...your cock is a really good size, you keep it clean, and you taste good. I enjoyed sucking you, and now that I've had the experience, I'll do it for you whenever you want."

"You almost make me want to lock you in a cage and keep you just to get my cock sucked on a regular basis."

"You don't need to use a cage—just tell me where and when, and I'll be there sucking."

Before things got out of hand, I remembered that I was supposed to be the vicious prick in this relationship, so I stood up and tucked myself back in, then zipped up my pants. I looked down at her. "Stand up. Keep your hands where they are."

Once she was on her feet, I reached out to hold one of her fabulous tits in each hand, and gave them a firm squeeze. "You said these were D-cups...are they natural?"

She had moaned a little at the way I was manhandling her boobs, but looked me in the eye as she replied. "They started coming in when I was twelve years old, and I was the delight of my junior high school. I was wearing C-cup bras by the time I was halfway through high school, and I needed a Kevlar vest to keep the fingerprints off them. I dreaded being in crowded hallways, because there was always someone grabbing them as I walked by. They did get me as many dates as I wanted, but it was pretty tiring since all anyone wanted to do was play with my boobs, and not talk to me."

"Well, you should be proud of them, but you likely know that they're going to get worked over a lot while you're here, and not just by somebody gentle like me." I punctuated my remark by massaging each of the firm globes very hard, then rolling and pulling her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers. I made sure that my definition of 'gentle' included a fair amount of pain.

She was moaning steadily as I used her nipples to pull her over toward the door. I finally released them and put a hand under her chin to make sure that she was looking me in the eye. "All right, it's decision time. You can get dressed and walk away right now, and there'll be no hard feelings...just some regrets by me, and maybe by you as well. We've each had a good come, and we can walk away with those as a memory. Understood?"

She smiled a little. "And if I ask for what's behind door number one?"

"Remind me to tan your little butt for being a smartass...I should do it right out here where everyone can hear." I smiled at her, coldly, and paused for a moment before continuing.

"Once you go through that door, you're there on my terms, not yours. Your task is to obey, and to do anything I tell you to do, without question. You will accept anything that I decide to do to your curvy little body; you will have no choice in the matter. You will never say 'No' to anything; you are permitted to ask questions if you don't understand, but you are not permitted to refuse. You must trust that I will not push you beyond what I think you can take, but it is my decision, not yours. And, once you go through that door, you no longer have the choice of walking away; you cannot leave until I let you out, since the door will be locked. Now...once again...do you understand?"

Her eyes had never left mine, but her face had grown a little pale as I spoke, and I knew that I was starting to scare her a bit. That was my goal...I didn't want her to enter without a clear understanding of what might happen, but I was really looking forward to having her under my control, even for a brief interval. I hadn't had a slave in a long time, and this beautiful little submissive was pushing my buttons without knowing it. She was afraid of entering my house, but I was afraid that she might decide to walk away.

Finally, she nodded slightly. "Yes, I understand. I'm a little scared, but you already warned me several times that I should be afraid of what might happen. Can I ask when you might let me out?"

"Yes you can, and you should probably ask each time that you come here. Today will be a preliminary round, so I'll probably let you go sometime this evening, but definitely before midnight. Is that all right?" She was nodding as I finished. "Do you have any more questions? And, for the record, what are your limits?"

"I'm pretty sure I understand, even if I don't know what I'm letting myself in for...limits? You mean like what kinds of things I don't want to do?" As she saw my nod, she went on, "Well, please don't hurt me too much...like no permanent marks or scars, or tattoos...and I've never had anal sex."

"Are you saying that anal sex is taboo? Is your ass off limits?"

"W-well, no. It's just that...well I've never had anything in there, not even a finger, and I'm scared that I won't like it or that it will hurt really bad."

I lifted an eyebrow. "But you're also scared that you might like it a lot, and you think that only really bad girls get ass-fucked and enjoy it?"

"Y-yes."

"Well, I guess we'll have to find out if you're a really bad girl or not, won't we?" My evil grin seemed to make her even more nervous, but I turned around and opened the door, then stood aside for her to enter. She paused for a moment, looking around, then stepped over to the door, and crossed the threshold toward her new life.

12