A Slave's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I showed up there on Friday, Diana cooked us a great dinner that included some excellent wine. I immediately felt any nervousness drop away and began to look forward to whatever she had planned for us.

Starting to feel the part, I cleaned up the dinner table and did the dishes, eager to please them. When I was done, Diana led me into the bedroom to begin.

"All sluts of mine are to be naked, so get busy," she ordered.

I immediately shed my clothes and stood naked before her, waiting. Mike had come in and was sitting in an overstuffed chair in the corner watching us.

"Hold out your arms, wrists together."

I held them out and she binded them with a soft, velvet rope and raised my arms up over my head to attach the to hook which hung from the ceiling. I didn't remember seeing that last time. Next she had me spread my legs wide. I did that and she stood back admiring me for a bit. At this point, she was still fully clothed, but I could see her nipples getting hard with excitement.

I stood there, my muscles somewhat stretched to accommodate what she wanted. My breasts felt very exposed as did my pussy. But I felt extremely turned on as I watched her slowly circle me. She stood behind me and began to rub my asscheeks, softly at first, then a little harder - kneading the flesh. I moaned softly as she did that and pushed my ass back against her hand. This brought a short laugh from her.

"Greedy slut, aren't you?"

I said nothing as she already knew the answer.

"Well, let's see what else we can do..."

I heard her open a draw behind me and next I felt a few strands of soft leather tickle my ass. Then she pulled back and lashed my with it. Startled, I cried out. Again she laughed and whipped me again. My ass stung each time and I began to moan, not sure if it was in pleasure or pain. After a few more swats she stopped and moved around to face me.

"I think you need to be gagged, slut."

I looked at her wide-eyed but said nothing. She was in control and there wasn't anything I could do about it. She showed me a ball-gag and pushed it into my mouth hard before securing it around my head. After a few tugs, she was satisfied. I immediately started to feel like I couldn't breathe until she told me to relax and breathe through my nose. This did help somewhat and I tried to relax again but it didn't last long.

Diana began to lick and suck my nipples until they were unbearably hard. My whole body was tingling and my pussy was throbbing with each suck and lick. She began to massage my breasts as she licked and I moaned against my gag. I began to writhe against her touch, wanting and needing to feel more.

When she was satisfied my nipples were hard enough, she produced a set of nipple clamps. My eyes opened wide as she showed me the clamp. I watched her open the clamp then slide it around the nipple. When she released it, the hard nub of flesh was painfully enclosed by the cold steel. A wave of pleasure bordering on pain coursed through my body. The second clamp was attached to the first one with a chain and she proceeded to clamp my other stiff nipple. I cried out against my gag and felt my whole body practically convulse with the sensation.

Diana watched me squirm.

"What a slut you are...I can tell you enjoy it, don't you?"

I could only nod as I wasn't able to talk. She reached over and lightly licked the tip of my engorged nipple while pulling the chain that linked each one. The sensation that ripped through me almost made me cum at that point. I could feel the wetness seeping out of my pussy. I looked over at Mike and saw a huge bulge in his shorts as he watched me. He met my eyes and smiled wickedly.

Diana snaked her hand down my tummy and thrust a finger inside my sopping pussy. I almost came as she wiggled it around before pulling it out. She sniffed it and inserted it into her mouth.

"Mmmmm, so wet, slut."

She picked up her whip and lightly struck my protruding nipples. I screamed against my gag which only made her do it again and again. The sensation was too much and I felt myself waver on the edge of consciousness. Drool was seeping out of the gag and down my chin. I could feel sweat forming on my brow and in between my breasts. She noticed how close I was to cumming and stopped.

I felt my head roll back and my body slump when she did that. I desperately wanted to cum, but I knew she wasn't letting me off so easy.

She walked around me and went out of my view. I stood there panting as I felt her begin to lick my asscheeks. Her sweet tongue went around and around my ass before settling on my asshole. She licked it hard bringing yet another set of sensations from me. I then felt something cold and hard enter me and realized it was a small ass vibe. She turned it on and incredible waves of pleasure enveloped my body. My pussy ached so bad, it hurt. She pushed it in as far as it would go and somehow was able to secure it to my body so it wouldn't fall out.

She walked back around to face me.

"Almost there, my pretty little slut."

I wasn't sure what she meant until she produced another chain with only one clamp on it. She attached it my nipple clamp chain and pulled it down to attached to my clit. That was the final thing to send me over the edge. My body twisted and turned as I came hard. The sensation of my pinched clit sent a huge shockwave through my body and with that, I passed out.

When I came to, the clit clamp and the butt vibe were gone, but everything else was still intact. Mike was standing before me, naked. His cock was hard and standing up.

"I'm gonna fuck you hard, slut," he said.

I moaned against my gag, his voice was so incredible sexy. I had to have him.

I moved close to me and reached around to lift me up by my ass and slowly settle down on his cock. It slid in with absolutely no difficulty. His strong hands grasped my ass cheeks and began to pump me slowly. I was still tied up and helpless in his grip, but my pussy tingled with pleasure. My eyes drank in the sight of his biceps bulging with the effort.

Diana was next to me watching as Mike pumped my hot little pussy. She took the nipple clamp chain and pulled it up so Mike could grasp it in his mouth. Each thrust pulled my tender nipples hard which only made me groan more. Diana knew I was getting close as she leaned over me and sucked on my neck, her tongue licking down to my collarbone and up to my earlobe.

"Cum for us, slut," she breathed into my ear. "Cum all over Mike's cock."

I shut my eyes and felt Mike's finger invade my ass as he continued to wildly pump my cunt. My orgasm was building quickly and I knew it wouldn't be long. Mike pounded me hard, grunting with effort as Diana encouraged him. Finally I shuddered and screamed deep in my throat as I felt myself reach orgasm. Mike stopped pumping and yelled that he was cumming too. It was a wonderful feeling as his cock flooded my already dripping pussy with cum. He thrusted a few more times before he lifted me off. I felt our cum begin to drip down my leg.

Diana unbound my hands and took the gag off. I gulped in air and rubbed my sore wrists, but she wasn't letting me take too much of a break.

"Get down and clean his cock, slut."

I knelt down and took Mike's still-hard shaft in my mouth and licked all our cum from it. I smacked my lips several times as I did this which pleased my Mistress. She released my nipple clamps and pulled me up so I was standing. I looked down at my swollen nipples and winced slightly.

Diana was still fully clothed and I wondered how she made it this long without cumming, but apparently she derived her pleasure from my suffering and using. She stroked my face with her long fingers and told me to go soak in a bath for while. I was grateful as my whole body ached from the fucking and abuse that I had suffered so far that evening. But I knew it wasn't over yet.

Part 3

When I emerged from my bath, I felt much better. I knew I would be sore the next day, but for now I was refreshed. I padded naked into the bedroom to find Diana on the bed. At last she had shed her clothes and I got to admire her luscious body and long legs. Mike was nowhere to be seen.

"Come over here, my little slut. You're going to make your Mistress cum now."

I lay down on the bed next to her and she guided my head to her breasts. I began to lick and suck her flat nipples, eager to please her. She held my head in place and moaned softly. I took each nipple in my mouth and licked it before biting it gently. She moaned louder.

My hand went to her other breast where I began to massage the firm flesh there before flicking my thumb across the hard little nub. She purred and encouraged me to suck harder and faster. I complied and had her moaning and squirming. Suddenly she pulled my head away and forced it down to her pussy.

"Lick me, slut. Make me cum on your face. I want you to taste me."

I moved my body down to her pussy and began to lightly lick her slit.

"Harder, you bitch...lick me hard...bite my clit."

I pressed my tongue against her warm slit and licked her up and down before finding her clit with my teeth. When I nibbled, she thrashed around and moaned.

"Oh yeah...fuck...stick your finger in my hole..."

I thrust a finger in her wet hole and begin to fuck her slowly. Her juices were all over my face and my finger and I could tell she was going to cum soon. She must have been incredibly turned on from the previous activities that evening.

Diana held my head with her hands and bucked her pussy against my face, grinding it. I pulled on her clit as hard as I dared when suddenly she shrieked and raised her ass high.

"Oh YESSS....I'M CUMMINGGGG!!!!!"

I stopped and let her rub her pussy around my face until the waves of orgasm subsided. Her juices smeared my face as I lifted it to gaze at her. She stopped moaning and became still, but her breasts were heaving from the effort of cumming. I wiped the juices off my face and sucked them off my finger. She noticed and smiled at me.

"Very good. Did you like licking my pussy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I glad you enjoyed that. Now I am going to give you a good ass-fucking."

My eyes widened at that statement and I watched her get up and pull my hands behind my back. She quickly and deftly tied them behind my back. Next, she gagged me with a piece of cloth and roughly pushed me down on the bed so my ass was sticking up in the air. About a minute later, I felt the rubber tip of a dildo pressing against my asshole. Thankfully she took the time to lube it before thrusting it in. I could tell be the way it went in, she probably was wearing a strap-on. She pushed it in hard, and I cried out behind my gag. My ass exploded with pain.

Diana began to slide in and out of my ass, fucking it hard and slapping my ass. Tears began to stream down my face as she brutally took me. Although I knew she was enjoying it, I wasn't at all. My muffled whimpers only turned her on even more.

"Oh yeah, take that you whore," she hissed as she drove the dildo in and out of my poor ass. I could do nothing but take it, my cries muffled.

After a while, she pulled out and I was aware of Mike joining her. He pushed my ass down so I was laying flat on my stomach. Then he spread my legs wide and kneeled behind me. His cock began to nudge into my asshole. This hurt more as he was bigger than the dildo. I began to grunt with each brutal thrust as his cock rammed me and his hand slapped the firm flesh of my cheeks.

Mike matched my grunts with each long thrust. Then, just when I thought I was going to pass out again, he pulled out. There was a pause then a felt his warm cum spurt out of him and all over my ass. Thick, ropey jets of cum. I heard Diana moan as she watched him unload on me.

Diana wiped the cum off my ass but didn't untie me. She rolled me over on my back and I felt my arms painfully pressed under me. She then bound my ankles to the bed posts. I wondered helplessly what was in store next.

I found out when she took an ice cube from a glass next to the bed. She straddled my stomach and began to drip the ice water onto my breasts. Little chills went through my body as she did so. Then she took a cube and began to slide it over my sore nipples. They instantly got rock-hard, but they hurt from the earlier abuse. She slid the cube around them for a while until they began to hurt less as the cold made them numb. She took the cube and made larger circles around my breast. I could feel her warm pussy pressing down on my stomach as she tortured me with the ice. I lie there helpless but my own cunt was beginning to throb again.

She moved off my stomach and made an ice cube trail down to my pussy where she slowly rubbed it along my slit. Again, the little chills and shivers went through my body. She found my clit and began to rub it with the ice. Water began to drip down my slit as the heat of me melted the cube. She let it melt completely, coating my mound and lips with water before getting another cube and starting it all over again. I tried to move my pelvis up to hump the cube, but the way I was tied, I couldn't. She kept teasing me to the brink and then pulling away.

When I was sufficiently wet enough, she pulled out a large vibe with ridges. She eased it into my soaked snatch and turned it on low. The feeling was incredible. She let it sit there as she leaned down and began to suck my clit. Her mouth was wonderful as she expertly licked and sucked my clit. My pussy throbbed and gripped the vibe. Again she brought me to the brink and stopped.

My breasts were heaving from almost cumming but there was nothing I could do. She was in complete control.

She left the vibe run in my pussy while she moved up to my breasts again. This time she wasn't as gentle as she began to bite my already sensitive nipples. She gripped my breasts tightly in her hand as her teeth enclosed the flesh there. I thrashed and struggled beneath her with no avail. She only bit harder. Her hand moved down to the vibe where she began to thrust it in and out of my cunt. Eventually I was moving with her, not caring how abusive she was to my tits.

The vibrator slid easily in and out as her teeth nipped at my nipples. I was overwhelmed with the pain/pleasure thing again and I started to moan. I was getting so close. Diana sensed this and thrust the vibe harder while mauling my tits with her other hand and her mouth. I whipped my head back and forth and then finally came, screaming against my gag. She didn't let up at all which prolonged my cumming. I thrashed and moaned and cried until finally I went limp - totally spent.

After I recovered, she let me go sleep in the spare bedroom that they had in their apartment. I fell asleep instantly, my body sore still tingling with the sex.

The next day was to complete my training. The three of us slept late then had a leisurely breakfast. Diana waited on us and treated me very kindly. I was wary at first as she had such a split personality. When she slipped into her Domme personality things would change completely. I never knew what was in store.

The first thing we did after breakfast was to shave my pussy completely bare. I had always kept it trimmed, but she insisted her slaves be bare. She had me soak in a warm bath then I was to sit on the edge of the tub legs spread wide as she carefully shaved the hair from my mound. By the time she was done, I was extremely turned on. I knew my pussy was wet enough for her to notice. But if she did, she didn't say anything.

After we cleaned up, she announced that the two of us were going shopping. I was to have appropriate clothing for our 'big night out'. I wasn't sure what that meant, but I went along with it.

Diana drove us to the mall and for a while I felt like it was just two friends spending the afternoon shopping. But I knew that something was up.

We entered a store and she started looking through racks of expensive evening dresses. I told her that they were a little pricey for me, but she said she was going to be paying for it, so I didn't need to worry. I felt a little uncomfortable about it thinking this role was going to far. She ignored that and found a little black dress for me to try on.

I was skeptical about the fit as I walked to the changing room. She followed behind me and insisted on accompanying me inside the stall. I shrugged and let her in and proceeded to take off my shorts and t-shirt. I slid the dress over my head and pulled it down. It had thin straps which made it foolish to wear a bra, but I kept it on for the fitting. I figured I could get a strapless one. The dress fit tightly and hugged my ass and didn't cover much thigh. Diana felt that this was just right. I didn't think it was, but I didn't have a say in the matter.

After I removed the dress and hung it up, she told me to take off the rest of my clothes. I stood there a minute not understanding when she slapped me.

"I told you - take it all off you stupid bitch!"

I felt my face get red as I unhooked my bra and slid my panties down. When I was naked she looked at me.

"You need to get used to serving others beside me," she hissed. And with that she walked out of the little room leaving me there.

I began to get nervous standing there - I had no idea what she had in mind for me. I found out a few minutes later when I heard her speaking to someone. Suddenly the door opened and a tall and very masculine woman walked in. I had seen her earlier in the store, but didn't really take much notice of her. Apparently Diana knew her. She walked in and stood before me looking me over.

"Well, Diana does have a good little slut. It will be a pleasure to use you," she said.

My eyes widened in alarm.

"But...", I stammered.

My protest was met with a hard slap. I cried out and backed away.

"Do not speak unless I ask you a question, understand?"

I nodded back at her and stood still.

"Ok, now put your hands behind your back and spread your legs."

I did as she asked and she immediately began to cup and squeeze my breasts.

"Mmm, nice tits, slut."

She pulled and pinched my still sore nipples until they were hard and began to suck them into her mouth. She was far from gentle and I began to squirm a little. She responded by shoving her hand inside my pussy roughly. I cried out in pain as she did this. She only grunted and continued to maul my breasts. If I whimpered or tried to move she would bite my nipples or pinch my clit hard. Tears were beginning to stream down my face.

She stopped what she was doing to pick up my panties and smell them. I watched in disgust as she rubbed her face over them, then in horror as she balled them up and thrust them into my mouth.

"You're too noisy, slut, so this will teach you," she said roughly.

She turned me around and had me face the mirror. Then she pushed me against the mirror so my breasts were pressed painfully against it. Her hand parted my pussy lips and she thrust 3 fingers in hard. I really wasn't wet at this point so her fingers felt rough against my sensitive inner walls. But I didn't dare move - this woman was strong and I was afraid she'd hurt me.

She stood there as she violated me - her fingers roughly fingered my clit and my asshole. As much as I didn't want to give in to her, I knew my pussy was getting wet. I felt ashamed. She fucked my cunt hard and rubbed my clit with her thumb and I began to moan against the panties shoved in my mouth. She grunted satisfaction all the while calling me nasty names. When she removed her finger from my ass and began to lick the hole, I felt my orgasm begin to build. I shamelessly humped her fingers in my slick hole, bouncing up and down on them. She loved the fact that I was acting so slutty even though I hadn't wanted to. She encouraged me more and fucked me harder. That was all I needed. My muffled cries filled the little dressing room as I came hard on her fingers.