A Slave's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pumped me through my orgasm and withdrew her fingers. I slumped to the floor, completely spent and felt tears running down my cheeks. She licked her fingers clean of my juices and left. I lie there on the floor - a whimpering mess. At that moment I hated Diane for doing what she did. It was total humiliation and not what I wanted to happen. I only wanted to please her and Mike, but she clearly had other ideas about it.

A few minutes later she came in and told me to get dressed and stop acting like a baby. What she had planned for tonight would be nothing compared to this.

Part 4

Diana left me alone until dinner time. The three of us had a great meal, this time prepared by Mike. Afterwards, I felt better and even curious as to what they had planned for me that evening. Diana had me shower and put on the black dress we had bought. I was to wear nothing underneath it.

I pulled the dress over my body as Diana admired how it hugged every curve. She was very pleased as to how it showed off my full breasts and ass. I, on the other hand, felt very self-conscious about it. I knew that I was to be on public display that night and was a little wary. Diana sensed that and reassured me that nothing 'bad' would happen to me, but I was a bit skeptical about it after the dressing room incident.

Finally, we were all ready and Mike drove us to a rather upscale dance club. I had never been in there before as it really wasn't my scene. Apparently Mike and Diana went there a lot as more than a few people waved hello to them.

Once we were inside, I was given my instructions. I was to wander around by myself. I was to allow anyone to touch my ass or tits but they couldn't go further. After an hour I was to find them back at the bar and I would find out what was to happen next. Diana let me have one drink to get my courage up and off I went.

I wandered around the club amid the loud music and flashing lights. I didn't want to have anyone come near me, but it was hard to avoid since it was a crowded place. I was extremely self-conscious about my body. The dress hugged and rubbed against my skin. It barely covered my ass and my breasts. The first man to notice me came right up behind me and groped my ass and moved his hand under the dress to touch my bare skin. I gasped but didn't pull away. I had to let him do this and I knew Diana would be watching somehow. His fingers brushed my smooth pussy lips and he grunted approval before moving away.

I was grateful that the hour passed quickly. A few different men groped my body as if they were trying me out. None of them spoke more than a few words such as "nice tits" or "can't wait to see that cunt". When the hour was up, I found Diana and Mike. I realized I was more than a little aroused at that point.

They smiled at me and led me to the back of the club to a small office. We went inside and closed the door. The room was brightly lit. I looked around and saw that it was just that - an office. A desk and some chairs were present along with file cabinets. I did notice that in the corner was a video camera. It was then I realized what was going to happen. All those men that had handled me were going to use me. I quickly counted in my head how many and remembered four different ones. I began to tremble slightly.

Mike went out and left Diana and myself alone. She went over to me and tried to soothe me.

"Don't worry, you'll enjoy yourself. You'll be begging for those cocks to be in you," she purred in my ear.

She stroked my cheek with her soft hand and I shuddered. She began to kiss me and run her tongue along my lips. I turned my head aside slightly and she laughed. At that moment Mike came back inside with all four men that had checked me out that night. The 'fun' was about to begin.

Mike went over to the video camera and turned it on. I was to be the 'star' of the show. Diana took a seat off the to side and told the men to do whatever they wanted with me.

I don't know who these men were or what their names were. It was strictly anonymous sex and I was merely their slave for the night. I can only refer to them by their looks.

The first guy to step forward had long, blonde hair. He stood before me and I could already see the bulge growing in his pants.

"On your knees, slut," he growled.

I knelt before him and found I was face to face with the bulge. He quickly opened his pants and pulled out his cock. He leaned forward and rubbed it around my face, lightly smacking my face with his slowly stiffening shaft. I knelt obediently before him.

"Open your mouth and suck me."

I reached up and took his cock in my mouth and began to stroke and suck him. He slapped my hands away.

"Just your mouth, you stupid bitch."

I kept my hands to the side and sucked on his cock hard in my mouth. Soon he was groaning and moving faster. He clamped his hands on the side of my head and began to fuck my mouth. His huge cock began to force its way deep into my throat making me gag. Saliva started coming out of my mouth and dripping down my chin and splattering my dress. My mouth began to feel numb as he fucked my face. Each thrust brought him deep into my mouth. His balls were pushing against my chin and his pubic hair tickled my nose. His moaning grew louder and I knew he was almost there.

"Oh yeahhhh...that's it, slut, take me deep."

He stopped thrusting and I felt his cum suddenly flood my mouth. I gagged a little but swallowed all of his cum. He pulled out of my mouth and little dribbled on my face. He wiped his cock on my face, patted my head and took a seat on the other side of the room.

The next man was also blond, but his hair was cut very short. He was extremely good-looking as well. I looked up at him as he smiled down at me and pulled me to my feet. He pulled my dress up to my waist so my pussy and ass were exposed.

"Get up on the desk and lean back," he ordered.

I climbed on the desk and did as he asked. He pushed my legs open and immediately began to lick my pussy lips. Small waves of pleasure radiated throughout my body as his tongue went to work, lapping and sucking my already wet pussy. Each time he thrust his tongue into my wet hole, I moaned. I couldn't believe how turned on I was.

One of the other men, a dark-haired one, moved over to the side of the desk and took his cock out of his pants. He waved it in my face for a second before placing it at my lips. He ordered me to suck, and I did. It was hard to concentrate, though, as the first guy had now inserted too fingers in my dripping cunt, but I sucked hard, eager to please him and my Mistress who was watching me intently.

After a few more minutes of finger-fucking, I was getting extremely hot. The blond guy stopped and stood up, unzipping his pants to free his hard cock. He placed it at the entrance to my pussy and pushed it in hard. I groaned against the cock I was sucking and eagerly took him in. I felt my legs being lifted up and placed on his shoulders. He began to pound me hard. I sucked harder on the other guy's cock as my pussy was rammed hard by the blond guy. In the back of my mind I wanted them to cum at the same time so I could have cum in my mouth and deep in my cunt. I knew how slutty I was becoming and I'm sure Diana enjoyed it.

Both of the men were yelling encouragements at me. I felt my breasts wobbling under the tight dress as I was pounded unmercifully. It only turned me on more as my nipples were rubbed by the tight material. I was getting close to cumming when the dark haired guy suddenly pulled his cock out of my mouth and came all over my face. He pumped his hard shaft several times to spurt his warm cum on my face, neck and hair. It was all too much for the blond guy - he yelled out and exploded deep in my pussy. I gasped and felt my own body responding and we came together in burst of energy. My pussy clenched around his cock and milked it hard almost pulling the cum from his cock.

I lied on the desk and caught my breath after that incredible orgasm before getting up. I was allowed to wipe the cum off my face and stretch. Diana offered a sip of her drink and I thanked her. There was still one guy left. However, my body was on fire - it was tingling and ready for more.

The last guy had long brown hair pulled back into a ponytail. He had already had his cock out and was stroking it by the time I noticed him. Pulling off his pants and shirt, he lie down on the desk, his huge cock flopping over onto his belly.

"Come over her and suck my cock for a bit, slut."

I walked over and leaned over him, taking his cock in my mouth and began to suck hard, playing with his hardening balls.

Up until now, all the men were somewhat silent about their fucking. Mostly it was grunts and moans, but this guy liked to talk dirty to me.

"Oh yeah, take it all into your mouth - take it deep."

I opened my mouth wider and deep throated him.

"Ohgodyes...", he moaned as he grasped my head in his hands and pushed my mouth down.

I started to gag a little and he stopped.

"Climb up here and push that slutty cunt of yours down on my cock."

I got up on the desk and straddled him, letting my pussy slowly glide down on his stiff shaft. I moaned as it filled my pussy, still slick from cumming earlier.

"mmmm....you have a nice, hot cunt. Lean over me a little."

I leaned over and watched him yank each thin strap off my dress.

"Lean back and pull your dress down so I can see those tits."

He watched me hungrily as I pulled the material over my breasts, setting them free. My nipples were already hard.

"Oh yeah...nice tits...big and full."

He reached up and began to tweak my nipples, pulling and pinching them until I was moaning loudly.

"You like that, don't you slut?"

"Yessss...I do...."

He responded by pulling me down so he could suck on my nipples. I squirmed around on his cock as he did that.

"Oh yeah, ride me, you bitch. Ride my cock."

I moved my pussy around on his cock, humping him hard and he bit my nipples. I felt like a bitch in heat.

At this time, Mike gave the video camera to Diana and moved behind me, but I couldn't tell what he was doing until I felt the tip of finger brush against my asshole. I jumped a little at the sensation which made them both laugh.

"You ever do double penetration, bitch?" the dark-haired guy asked.

I shook my head no and he only laughed. "Well, there is a first time for everything."

I felt Mike get on the desk behind me and force the tip of his cock against my asshole. He spit on his hand and rubbed his cock before thrusting it in. When he did, I screamed loudly as my ass was very tight and not used to having a cock in it. Both men responded by assaulting me harder. My tits were mauled, licked and bitten. My nipples were swollen and there was red bite marks on my soft tit-flesh. My pussy and ass were completely filled with cock as they pummeled me. But still, I fucked them right back as my mind began to blank out a bit. I was totally driven by this animal desire to be fucked hard and taken.

Both men were calling me a cunt, a slut and a whore over and over as their cocks filled my fuck holes. My whole body felt electrified as they pounded me over and over. I was thrashing and moaning against their cocks and I wanted to cum very badly. And I was getting close.

The dark-haired guy looked up at me. "Tell us what you want, whore."

"Oh please...I want to fucked hard. I want you to fill me pussy and ass. I want my tits to be sucked raw."

"Do you want to cum?"

"Oh yes...I want to cum very much," I whined.

"Then cum....cum all over my cock. Let your juices coat me."

I shut my eyes and concentrated on the cocks filling me and stretching me. Suddenly I felt a huge wave building fast in my body. My body felt weak and my vision clouded a bit but I still knew I was going to cum hard. I leaned back and screamed - "OH YESSS...CUMMINGGG!!!!"

I rode hard and slumped over the dark-haired guy, not even knowing if they had cum and within seconds, I blacked out.

When I came too, I was lying on the desk by myself. I could feel cum leaking out of both holes. I felt weak and spent and I was shivering. Mike was showing the guys out the door and Diana was by my side helping me up.

"We are so proud of you, Dee," she said softly. "What a good slut you are now."

I nodded weakly and pulled my dress back to the correct position after wiping the cum off my legs. All I wanted to do was to go back to my own apartment and take a hot bath. The entire weekend had caught up to me suddenly.

Diana knew how I was feeling and together we walked out of the room and found Mike. We had a silent ride back to their apartment where I was allowed to change and get my stuff and go home.

Diana congratulated me on becoming their newest slut and looked forward to using me again sometime. As tired as I was, I also wanted to see them again.