A Slut. An Insatiable Slut.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep. Why don't you ride me for some time?"

"What's that?"

"Go on top of me, baby. Let me rest on my back for a little."

Luke pulled his cock out of Laura and went on to his back. Laura then went over him and guided his cock into her pussy. She then "rode" a man for the first time in her life.

"How do you like this position Laura?"

"It feels so good," giggled Laura as she bounced up and down on Luke's fat cock.

Riding cowgirl on Luke's fat cock enabled Laura to cum many more times.

"This feels good. Sooo good," Laura kept saying as she moaned and fucked Luke's black cock.

The two of them fucked doggy style briefly and went back to missionary as Laura was getting tired with the rampant fucking that Luke was giving her. Luke was soon close to cumming himself.

"Are you on the pill," Luke managed to blurt out in-between his powerful thrusts.

"Yes."

No sooner had Laura said the magic reply, Luke responded with

"I'm cumming!"

He leaned over and gently kissed Laura's supple lips as he continued to cum deep inside my wife's pussy. And then he fell on Laura's body.

"Boy, I've never cum so hard before," he said as he kissed Laura once again.

"Me too," giggle Laura.

They snuggled and kissed and cuddled like two teenagers on their first romantic date night. They talked about how great the sex had been and how beautiful the other was.

"I'm feeling sleepy," Luke said.

"Oh dear. I'd love to offer you this bed, but we'll have to wait another day as my daughter wakes up early."

"Understood. I'll dial a taxi."

With that Laura woke up and went to freshen up in the bath. Luke called a taxi and quietly slipped away into the night.

I drove back home, with a ton of mixed feelings.

**

Although I had been immensely turned on by looking at Luke fuck my wife, my guilt overcame by cuckold nature. I figured the primary motivation of me spying on Laura was to see if she kept her private life away from our very impressionable daughter. I had no reason to not to believe that Laura wasn't a good mother. I figured I would have to go back to the house in a few weeks and unwire the house from all the spying devices. I had been enough of an asshole that one night

**

Work consumed me for the next several weeks. I was in danger of forgetting to remove the spy devices. The last thing I wanted is for some contractor to figure this one out and report to the authorities. Then, I would be in serious shit. Our divorce was nearly finalized and that meant I would not have the free access to the house like I had enjoyed when putting up the devices.

With these thoughts in my mind, I was about to call Jake to ask Luke to return the pager to me. However, just as I was about to call Jake, he himself walked into my office.

He was nervous. Something was bothering him.

"Jake, everything all right my man?"

"Yes. Er.. Actually, not quite."

"Go on."

"It is not professional."

"Ok. Let's get out of office then."

We went and sat in my brand new Tesla and I hit the freeway. "Do you want to go sit down or just be in the car," I asked

"I think we should go to the Shoreline Park and find a quiet place. I am not sure how you will react."

"Jake. You are scaring me."

"Jeff. If there's anyone who's scared in this car then it is me."

"Jake. Really. Now I'm intrigued."

Jake didn't speak until we reached the Shoreline lake. We started to walk on a quiet trail.

"Now. Tell me."

"Yes. However, I want you to not get angry."

"Jake. You've known me for years. Have I been angry in that time?"

"No. That's why it scares me because I do not know how you will react."

"Jake. I promise to be civilized. Why do you think I'm going to get angry?"

"Well, it's about Laura."

Laura! Now my heart was beating faster than ever before. I guessed where this was going. He was going to give me a "full disclosure" on one of his staff dating my soon-to-be ex-wife.

"Soon-to-be ex-wife you mean," I smiled sarcastically with a hint of pain.

"Yes."

"What about her?"

"She is dating someone in our office."

"Who," I asked as if I was completely unaware.

"Luke," Jake said sheepishly.

"Well, at least she's got good taste," I said.

Jake let out a sigh of relief when he saw the sporty way in which I took the news. I might not have been so sporty had it been real "news" I suppose.

"Jeff, I was really worried ever since I came to know about it. Luke still does not know. Laura has never mentioned anything about her previous relationship to him."

"It's fine Jake. Thanks for letting me know. Is that all?"

"Jeff, I'm sorry. It's just that I didn't know how you would take it given that Luke is black."

"JAKE," I said loudly, "tell me that you didn't think I was a racist. Just tell me."

Jake was embarrassed. He hung his head down in shame and said, "I didn't think you are racist. It's just that she was your wife. Strange sentiments kick in during those times."

"Jake, you yourself are black, but you are so close and open to me. How did you ever think I was going to be an asshole and do something to Luke just because he happens to be black and fucking my wife. Ex-wife," I almost screamed.

"Sorry Jeff. I'm really sorry."

"It's fine Jake. I really don't want to meddle into her personal life anymore. She's an adult woman in a free country. The only thing I will worry about is if she stops being a good mother, and I have no doubts about that as she is a good mother."

"Yes."

"Is that all?"

"Yes."

"Great. Let's get back to work then."

As we started walking back, I noticed that something was still not alright with Jake. "Jake, buddy, something is still bothering you. Come on, out with it."

"Jeff. I don't know how to say this. It is kind of embarrassing."

"Out with it. NOW."

"Ok, so Laura has confessed a secret desire with Luke."

"I don't care. It's between them."

"I wouldn't care if it was just the two of them too."

"Then?"

"Ok. Laura wants to have a threesome and Luke has invited me to go along with him this weekend."

I stopped. I was shocked. This was beyond the wildest imaginations that I could ever conjure up. This was even wilder than what my open mind was willing to accept. Jake could notice my comfort level in the conversation dropping dramatically. He said, "Now, that's why I am here. I know Laura, and she knows me. Laura is obviously trying to keep her ex-life a secret and I'm not telling anything to Luke. I've already pushed this threesome offer a few times now, but I'm risking losing the friendship I share with Luke. Obviously, we have a long history of tag teaming our dates, so he's beginning to sense something's not quite right. From what I understand, Laura does not know that I am Luke's choice."

"Yes, it's complicated. Too many relationships at stake."

"Yes."

"Jake. If I were you, I would meet up with Laura and explain the situation. Let her make the decisions."

"That's wise Jeff. That's wise."

"Let's go now."

"Oh, Jeff, if Laura is alright with it, you don't mind me having a relationship with her, would you?"

"Jake. Let me remind you: Laura and I are separated. Her relationships are HER business. I will always be your buddy. If you feel this will lead to workplace conflict then I'm happy to have you and Luke transferred over to another department. Ok?"

"Jeff, we love working for you. I just didn't want you to find out by other means."

"I appreciate your sincerity. Can we go now? I'd like to end this awkward conversation."

It was indeed an awkward conversation for both of us. We didn't speak much after that as we drove back to work.

For me, however, it was time to be an asshole once again and analyze all the data my spying devices may have collected in the past few weeks. And of course, I wanted to see where this threesome thing would lead to.

**

The text and email exchange between Luke and Laura revealed little. It seemed like they had met nearly every day in the first week and regularly after that. The spy cameras didn't have capacity to record and I hadn't bothered to record anything. I felt stupid for not having done so.

However, based on Jake's confession, I knew that a threesome was planned for the weekend — when I was supposed to be taking care of our daughter.

I called up Laura and said that I was going to have to go on a business trip, so I couldn't take Lexi. She was upset and insisted I make alternative arrangements as she had plans. Little did she know that I knew what those plans were. In the end, we sorted Lexi out by agreeing to drop her off at grandma's for the weekend.

**

The agreed location for the Friday night party was Laura's house. I was sitting in a minivan in a parking lot nearby from where I could get great signal from the house.

Laura was almost done with preparing dinner. She was dressed in a spaghetti-strapped black cocktail dress. She arranged the table with wine glasses and silverware. Just then the home phone rang. I tapped in.

"SISSY," shouted the unmistakable voice of Laura's sister Jenny.

"Sissy dear, how are you?"

"I'm fine. I'm fine. So, you all set for the party," giggled Jenny.

"I'm nervous sister," giggled Laura.

"Well then, here's a piece of advice: nothing like wine to calm your nerves," laughed Jenny.

"I don't want to be all drunk before my date gets here."

"Date? I thought you were having dates over," laughed Jenny.

"Yes. Dates," giggled Laura.

"You know who Luke is bringing over?"

"Yes. It is actually one of Jeff's very good friends."

"Oh my. Does he know you are Jeff's ex?"

"Of course! When he found out that I was his friend's date who is interested in a threesome, he reached out to me in private so that the date night doesn't start off being awkward."

"What a gentleman. You obviously agreed to having him over, you little slut," giggled Jenny.

"Of course. I always had the hots for him. And it turns out he always had the hots for me. He was literally praying I wouldn't reject him."

Jenny laughed out loud and then said, "Oh sissy. I'm so glad you're exploring your sexual cravings."

"Me too!"

"Well, I won't keep you long then. I'm sure you'll get pounded all night by those studs. I'll call you sometime next week. I want to know all the details. I mean ALL the details."

"I will tell you ALL the details," giggled Laura.

"Take care sissy. Enjoy being a whore tonight."

"Hey!"

"What's wrong? It's great being a whore. I've always been one, and I'm so happy with the choice," laughed Jenny.

"Alight. I'm going to be a whore just like my big sister," giggled Laura.

"That the right attitude. Mwaaah. Take care now. Ta."

"Love you."

*

I didn't have to wait long to see a car pulling into the driveway. Laura ran to the door in eager anticipation. Luke went alone to the door. He hugged and gave Laura a passionate kiss on her soft juicy lips. "You look gorgeous, Laura."

"Why, thank you."

"I've got additional company in car. Shall I call them over?"

"Them? I thought you were bringing ONE friend," Laura said with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"Oh well, my buddy Jake sounded like he was going to drop out last week, so I enlisted another buddy, Lavar, to come help us. But then, Jake decided to come over and I couldn't decide between the two. So, we all agreed that you can pick the third."

"So, your plan is to make me be the choosy bitch," giggled Laura.

"You could also be a bitch and not choosy," laughed Luke.

"Right. Your plan is to slut me out today with three cocks?"

"Three BIG black cocks," corrected Luke.

"Well, that seals the deal. Come on in!"

Luke smacked Laura on her ass as she turned around to go to the dining room to add a dinner plate for the extra man. He then signaled the guys in the car to come over. The three large black men went into the house and shut the door behind them.

Luke was huge but looked skinny compared to Lavar, who looked like he was as big, if not bigger, than Shaquille O'Neal. Jake was more modestly built. At six foot and a slender athletic build, he looked puny. Jake had an ear to ear grin as he went into the house. That asshole!

Laura walked into the dining area with another plate in her hand and froze as soon as she saw Lavar. Oh, what I would have given to know what went through her mind at that instant! She soon recomposed herself and said, "Well, gentlemen, welcome to my house. Shall we finish the formality of dinner before the main feature of tonight?"

A unanimous "yes" followed from the grinning black studs. Why wouldn't they be grinning? My wife looked stunning!

Jake couldn't stop smiling as he sat down at the table. Laura was blushing too, as she looked at Jake's uncontrollable joy. The two of them knew each other from before — a secret the other two men did not know.

Laura served all the men the specially prepared dinner and started filling their glasses with wine.

Lavar said, "Wine? This shit is for old white men. Real men drink beer."

Laura laughed as she stopped serving wine and said, "I have some beer in the basement. Luke, come help me bring some up."

As Luke followed Laura to the basement, Lavar said, "Hey you two better not get started without us."

Everyone laughed.

As soon as the two went into the basement, Luke grabbed Laura, pulled her left boob out of her dress and sucked on it. Laura returned Luke's passion by stroking his head and kissing it as he gave her her first hickey of the night. "Your first slut mark of the night, babe," he said proudly as he looked at the damage.

"Yay," Laura said sarcastically as she put her boob back into her dress.

"Are you excited?"

"Excited? I'm scared!"

"Why?"

"How big is Lavar?"

"About seven feet and four hundred pounds."

"No. How big down there," Laura said as she touched Luke's cock.

"Hmm... about twelve or thirteen inches, I think."

"There's no way I can take that thing in."

"Yes, it's a problem with most pussies, but that's why he favors the ass."

"WHAT!?"

"Lavar loves anal."

"You KNOW that I'm a cherry back there."

"Of course. That's why we agreed to let Jake pick that cherry."

"Oh my god. You bastards."

"We've got a lot planned for you," grinned Luke.

Just then, Lavar shouted from the dining area, "What's taking so long out there? Let me not come there and catch you two fucking!"

"Let's go," said Luke as he picked up the beer packs from the cooler and went back to the dining area.

The rest of the dinner went quietly as Laura tried to overcome her nervousness by consuming wine. She downed a whole bottle as she and her three black studs chatted away at random things like sport and politics at the dinner table.

Lavar and Jake agreed to clean the table and turn on the dishwasher as Luke picked up a beer can and pulled Laura to the couch on the living room. The two love birds started whispering something and then kissing lovingly. The two of them were completely oblivious to Lavar and Jake walking back into the room. The two didn't need an invitation. Jake just lifted Laura's dress above her waist, pulled her white lace panties aside and started licking her moist pussy. Lavar then undid the straps of Laura's black dress and gently pulled the top down to expose her naked breasts.

"Lovely," he sighed as he gently went down and started sucking on her right nipple.

Luke cupped Laura's left boob and continued kissing her mouth passionately.

With the attention of three handsome black men working on three different parts of her body, Laura closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure.

"We need a more comfortable place," she managed to blurt in between her moans.

Luke instantly picked her up, tossed her on his shoulder and took her to the bedroom. He put Laura down on the bed and continued to suck on her mouth. Lavar and Jake soon followed and reassumed their positions on Laura's breast and pussy.

Luke took a break from his kissing and put the middle finger of his left hand into Laura's mouth, which she sucked on eagerly and enthusiastically.

By now, Lavar had covered Laura's right boob with several hickeys. Luke laughed as she said, "I told you this is going to be awesome babe!"

Laura nodded in agreement.

"We're just getting started," said Lavar.

Jake had now put two of his fingers into Laura's pussy and was busy finger-fucking her. Jamal massaged Laura's naked shoulders as Laura shuddered in joy and ecstasy. She moaned as she struggled to cope with the intense pleasure she was getting from her three lovers.

Luke's hands had taken over the job of kneading Laura's boobs. Laura writhed in pleasure and kissed and sucked on Luke's hands as Jake worked her pussy toward the finish line. Laura was cumming!

As Jake continued to fuck Laura's pussy with his finger, Lavar leaned over and started biting and licking her clit. Jake then relinquished pussy duties completely to Lavar and stepped out of the bed.

"That's it, I cannot wait any more," he announced as she quickly started removing his clothes.

Jake jumped back to the bed naked and started sucking on Laura's pussy as Lavar lifted her ass and pulled her panties down. Laura then allowed Lavar to gently pull down her black dress and she was fully naked. Lavar threw black dress away from the bed and jumped off the bed to undress.

Jake then spread Laura's legs and lifted them over his shoulder and positioned himself to enter her. "It seems like I've been waiting for this moment my whole life," he said as he gently pushed his hard cock into my wife's hairy pussy.

"Yeah, that feels good, Jake," moaned Laura.

Lavar had gotten naked in the meantime and had presented his cock to Laura's mouth. Laura kissed his cock and licked it as she used her left hand to gently play with it. Lavar's cock needed no more attention as it was already rock hard. Laura's eyes opened wide as she saw the length and girth of the huge black man's cock. She continued to moan as she got pounded by Jake.

Luke too was naked now and he pushed aside Jake saying, "Save yourself for her ass."

As soon as Jake had vacated his missionary position, Luke jumped into position and started pounding Laura's pussy in the same rhythm as Jake. Laura continued playing with Lavar's cock but never took it into her mouth. Lavar was getting visibly annoyed by it.

"Does she suck," he finally asked Luke.

Laura intervened and said, "Yes," and grabbed Lavar's cock and pulled it deep into her mouth. She started biting, blowing and sucking on Lavar's giant cock. Lavar's annoyed face was soon replaced with one that was in intense pleasure.

"She sucks good," roared Lavar.

"Oh yes, she does," agreed Luke.

Luke's pounding slowed down and he was soon doing the deep thrusts that he does when he begins to cum. Luke collapsed after he came and said, "I need some rest!"

Lavar said, "Jake, you better open up that shithole for me, bro. I can't wait for eternity."

Luke went over to Laura and kissed her on the cheeks and said, "You ready for your first anal, babe?"

Laura nodded.

"Ok, turn over then. All fours," said Lavar.

Jake knelt behind Laura's ass and applied a generous amount of lubrication on her asshole. He slowly put a finger in and then two finger as he tried to ease up her rectal muscles. Lavar caught Laura's silky blonde hair and guided it to his cock and said, "Keep sucking."

Laura went back to wildly sucking Lavar's giant cock as Jake thought he was finally ready for anal penetration. He gave everyone a thumbs-up and gently guided his cock into Laura's gaping asshole.

Laura sighed and moaned as she felt a cock up her ass for the first time. She started deepthroating Lavar as Jake smacked her curvy ass and gently went in and out of her puckered anal love tunnel.