A Slut. An Insatiable Slut.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake's gentle thrusts were met my Laura's gentle motions as she would move back to receive his thrusts. Jake said, "I need her on top of me."

Lavar moved aside and Jake fell back pulling Laura on top of him as she strode him in a reverse cowgirl position. "Turn around babe," Jake commanded.

Laura did so and started bouncing up and down on Jake's cock. Jake played with Laura's breasts as he smiled and winked at her. Laura's cheek turned instantly red as she smiled back. Jake grabbed Laura's nipples and pulled her towards him and kissed her passionately as he started cumming in her ass.

"Ohhhhhhh, I've never cum harder," he announced as the foursome laughed.

"Great, move over then. I need that ass," screamed Lavar.

Jake moved over and went to the bathroom to clean himself up. Lavar then pushed Laura on to her back and spread her legs.

"Gentle," Laura squealed.

"Yes, babe. I'll be gentle."

Lavar positioned his cock at Laura's gaping asshole and gently pushed the head of his giant cock inside. He moved slowly, centimeter by centimeter, into Laura's spreading asshole.

Laura moaned and shook in throbs of pleasure. She was cumming again! And Lavar hadn't even started!

Lavar soon had his whole cock buried deep into Laura's ass and he began gently fucking that sweet ass. Laura was loving it! She had her eyes closed as she moaned and wailed in pleasure. Lavar too was enjoying Laura's tight ass.

After what seemed like an eternity of ass fucking, Lavar finally pumped in gallons of semen into her ass. He then gently kissed Laura and got off of her and lied down next to her. Laura's ass was stretched wide open like a tunnel from what I could see. She put her fist in and exclaimed, "Oh MY GOD!"

"Sorry, it is a big cock," grinned Lavar.

Luke then jumped on top of Laura and kissed her. "Did you love this babe?"

"Of course! But, I'd like to hop into the bath tub now."

"I'll take you there," Jake said as he came to the bed and took Laura into the bathroom where a bubble bath was waiting for her.

"Oh Jake, this has been the best night of my life," Laura confessed.

Jake kissed her passionately and said, "I've been waiting for a night like this ever since I first saw you."

"I know," giggled Laura.

"Laura, I need to ask you something."

"Yes?"

"I've always had my eye on you. Will you give me the honor of dating you?"

"Oh Jake, that is so sweet. I'd really love that. What about Luke?"

"I've talked to him. I confessed everything to him when you were fucking Lavar. He had somehow sensed that we knew each other from before. He is, in fact, very happy to have had a hand in bring us together."

"Oh my. Does he even know about Jeff now?"

"Everything."

"Oh god."

"Don't worry Laura. Luke's a nice guy. He's a very good friend of mine. He knows he's always invited to come party with us! My relationship with you is going to be full of threesome, foursomes and moresomes. And lots of couple time too. Basically, you'll be very well taken care off."

"I'm really looking forward to it Jake. One thing I've realized about myself in the last few weeks is that I'm a slut. An insatiable slut."

"You know we men LOVE sluts!"

"Of course!"

"We'll make sure you enjoy being a slut!"

"Jake, what about your friendship with Jeff?"

"I already asked him about it this afternoon and he says he has no feelings for you anymore. In fact, I explicitly asked him if he had any problems with me dating you and he said he had no problems with it."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"I somehow find that difficult to believe, but I wouldn't want to ruin the moment thinking about an ex when I have the future with me."

"By the way, Luke and Lavar have already left. We will be alone for the weekend. There's a lot of things that you and I have to catch up on. Lots to make up for all the lost time."

The two then engaged in another a passionate kissing session as they went into the bubble bath together.

I had seen enough. I wasn't man enough for her.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Elizabeth Finally Blacked Wife with long time desires cucks husband with black cock.in Interracial Love
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories