All Comments on 'A Soaking Mess'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ProcrastimateProcrastimateover 1 year ago

I love watersports and i think it's great you're trying it ou. Would definitely love seeing women getting off to getting pissed on as yet another form of humiliation and degrading casual use like facials, cumming on their clothes and disregarding their comfort like you so aptly do in alot of your other stories.

This story tho i think is a little too busy with so many characters. Would love to see a more intimate 1 on 1 style story with brother/sister or Mom/Son. Standard free use and masochism and humiliation casual themes as usual, now with watersports being able to factor into it, now that this kink is added to your toolkit.

Whatever you decide its up to you as always, love your work, best of luck, and always eager for more of your hot work.

Thank you for your time and effort in these.

(Fingers still crossed for Perverted Shrink ch.2 soon)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

mmmmm love stroking to your hot kinky stories

elboriquaelboriquaover 1 year ago

Great story. I hope you write more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you once again, I'm a huge fan of yours, and of watersports.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well if you're taking requests then I'd request you to write more stories from the male pov.

CuriousmukCuriousmukover 1 year ago

yum yum - great story and Tessa is certainly a v lucky girl lol

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlover 1 year ago

Loved it! Thx for sharing and please please more please :) pretty please :) :) :)

SkyStairSkyStairover 1 year ago

Fantastic! Please continue this series!

GrandepickGrandepickover 1 year ago

I had a sexual relationship with my two years younger sister (1948-1950) from 1963 until her untimely death in 2008. We never had vaginal sex but wore out all her other ways. She loved to piss and be pissed on and in. She was born to suck a cock and did so the first time we were nude together. She pissed on me shortly thereafter and would lick cum and piss, hers or mine, from wherever her tongue could reach. She had taken her virginity with a cucumber in the fourth grade and could never remember when her first orgasm occurred. She had become addicted to sex and orgasms by the fifth grade and loved to talk about sex when we could be alone. She never really fucked that many guys but had sucked dozens. Married at 16 and mother at 17. She was quite talented at office work and was very efficient as well. We got together as often as we could until the late 70s and then my job and marriages got in the way. The last 25 years or so was all phone calls and talk. She was and still would be the absolute hottest woman I ever played with. There seems to be something very special about the piss girls and their daring to piss in front of others in black pants, of course. that separates them from the others. Hope you keep writing and enjoying daring sex.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear10 months ago

I liked the plot. I liked the way it developed as she was aroused by the humiliation. I'm not into pissing or scat, but liked how this played out. I wonder what the boyfriend will make of this revelation

šŸ’¦ šŸ’¦ šŸ’¦ šŸ’¦ šŸ’¦

cynthiablaine7cynthiablaine78 months ago

This was an enjoyable story and stayed stimulating even with the inevitable repetition of sex and showers. I'd have liked it more if the group had been friendlier and warmer toward the narrator, who was supposedly their friend and only single there by the inability of her boyfriend to get off at night. I'd have enjoyed her getting to piss on the rest of them.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fucking incredible! More please....

HotForLitHotForLit11 days ago

Incrediably hot!!

Hope there is more after the second one...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES