All Comments on 'A Stepmother's Dilemma Ch. 01'

by PDreadful

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
You Tease!

I enjoyed this chapter and I like your style of writing. You 'nailed' the frustrated stepmom's character. What I didn't like was the fact that this was incomplete.

I know you stated there are more chapters to follow, but you should have waited until you have more to post. It is less than two pages in length and finished just as I was getting interested.

One technical tip - try and keep your paragraphs down to four, maximum five lines. This makes the pace much faster and keeps the reader interested.

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

Agreat story that is written very well ! I have read hundreds or more stories and step-mom -- step-son are one of the favorite themes. Its obvious that Cameron wants her but respects her and will not make that first move. There is no question his attitude, body and sexual aroma has his step-mom very hot n' horny. So, Lori Lynn should give him an opportunity and explain that her Dad never touches her. She should watch him begin to jerk off and then take over jerking him then give him a slow blow job and let him cum in her mouth to prove its okay for them to play. Hopefully, since he uses condoms that he will soon be banging her well and make her feel better as her husband is probably screwing his clients or something like that ?? There is so many good options here and we'd love to know. Thank you.

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08over 4 years ago
Loved it!

This was fabulous. I love your writing style and seriously can't wait for more chapters. Very hot Indeed 5+

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can’t wait for more

So sexy, loved it. I love Cameron already and I can’t wait to keep reading.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

MMmmm Great text in here,,,,, Let's hear more now..!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPDreadful@PDreadful
I'm a scientist by day, a mom by night, and a writer by even later night (just for fun!). I appreciate feedback! I enjoy writing smut of many flavors, including gay male, fantasy/romance/smut, male/male/female, and occasionally some reluctance/taboo stuff.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES