All Comments on 'A Story of Man in Suburbia'

by AutumnWriter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
A parody????

Oh AutumnWriter, this was superb! A parody? Yes but don't all men dream such dreams and all women dream of a "Big Niner" with a great body attached? As for those little "red flags", AutumnWriter You can certainly trust your readers. Only one of your submissions has failed to get that coveted "red hot" award. Great stuff! Pete.

hedi6789hedi6789over 16 years ago
hilarious!

this was on of the funniest things i've read in a long time! you definitely deserve the red flags1

bruce22bruce22over 16 years ago
5 it is!

But you know that is because you put in humour and

satire.... If you had put it in Loving Wives I would

have given it a 3! I have my standards, too!

Bridget69Bridget69over 16 years ago
The Big Niner...

deserves a ten, or should I say a five? lol! Deserves the little red flags as well.

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderover 16 years ago
It's missing something...

How come you didn't mention his Navy SEAL training? I mean, Mr. Unpretentious must have been a Navy SEAL, right? You know, before he started the seven figure computer consulting business. Also, when she screams, it is spelled "ccccuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggg!!!!!!1!!!1!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eleven!!". Except in all caps. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Big Niner gets a Big Fiver!

Simply fits every stock character and situation in this site. Sublimely Ridiculous and Ridiculously Sublime. I do not know how anyone would out parody that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very funny

Especially the instant orgasms he gave her at the first touch of her breast, clit, etc. The "cherry" on top? (Sorry, I couldn't resist!) Was when she offered him her anal cherry, and he blithely turned it down!

AuralSects69AuralSects69over 16 years ago
Just regained consciousness

Next time don't be afraid to put some subtlety into your story as well. You hit us over the head with everything else but the sink in the kitchen.

Joyce19063Joyce19063over 16 years ago
Perfect-----Now we need ............. Well no,

leave it where it is

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 16 years ago
Superb humor with irony

Just so well done and I cannot stop laughing. You have not only made it fun but slamed a few people who don't even get it.

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalover 16 years ago
Bulls-eye!

AW: Very entertaining! You certainly had a plethora of material from which to cull your story's elements.

duddle146duddle146over 16 years ago
Can't stop laughing!

The only thing bigger than the big 9'er, is this Writer's enormous talent. Wonderful Story! Very entertaining!

LEATBTLEATBTover 16 years ago
Missed one thing!

I thought that there was going to be no anal, but it crept in at the end. Therefore, the only thing missing was the hot tub, surely there must be a hot tub involved somewhere!

Brilliant humour, worthy of the red flag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes it misses the Navy Seal and the "car" should've been a Mustang, F150 or Charger, Vettes are for geriatric wannabees that can't even drag the golf bag to the clubhouse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous