A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay there waiting, I closed my eyes and my mind wandered back over everything that had happened between Jessika and me that evening – the illicit offer after class, the massage, the blowjob, and the some of the best love making of my life. I thought about her large breasts, the softness of her skin, the curve of her hips, the soft fullness of her lips. I thought about her sexy gray eyes, the color of smoke and mystery.

Then, unbidden, another face, another body, another set of alluring eyes replaced Jessika's in my mind. I saw blonde hair; a delicate, almost elfin face with small but plump lips; intense, vivid blue eyes; and a thin but still obviously female body, pale with pert breasts and small but curvy hips and butt.

Would Jessi's nipples be a dusty pink like her lips, or darker? Would I be too big for her thin frame if I tried to push myself inside of her? How would her firm and perky breasts feel in my hands? Would my weight be too much to be on top of her? Would she stare at me with those almost other worldly eyes as she fellated me? Would she be revolted at the touch of a man old enough...

Jessika's sultry voice called me back my reverie about Jessi. Shaking my head, I hopped out of bed and walked into the apartment's small kitchen.

Jessika, whose ample bosom was barely covered by a tight apron – the only thing she was wearing -- had set only one place at her small table. Two grilled cheese sandwiches and some potato chips on a plate were placed next to a bottle of water. Jessika was standing behind a chair, which she had pulled out from under the table, and motioning for me to sit down.

"Sorry – all I could make on short notice was grilled cheese. I hope it's okay."

"I am sure it will be," I said, and she favored me with a dazzling smile and again motioned for me to sit down.

"Ummm, should I put on my clothes before sitting?" I asked her, aware that my penis was starting to harden again.

"Nope," she grinned. "I put a towel on the chair. I need you naked."

"Why do you need me naked?" I asked her, sitting down in front of the plate. "And, what are you going to eat?"

Jessika walked around in front of me and explained, "Those two questions are related, Mr. Warner. Don't you remember me telling you earlier that I would need some more of your cum later?"

"Yes, but..."

"No, 'buts', Mr. Wanrer. You eat your food; I will suck out mine," she said with a wink. She then untied her apron, tossed it onto the counter, dropped to her hands and knees – giving me a fantastic view of her breasts hanging pendulous below her – and crawled under the table.

I could just see the top of her head as she sucked me into her warm, wet, eager mouth. Within mere seconds, my manhood was fully erect for the third time that evening. I then proceeded to eat the strangest and most distracted meal of my life. As Jessika worked her magical lips and tongue up and down the shaft of my penis, I ate my sandwiches (which some part of my otherwise occupied mind acknowledged were really good for grilled cheese) and my potato chips without realizing fully what I was doing. I was surprised when I discovered that I had finished both sandwiches and all the chips.

Finished with the meal, I pushed my chair back, making Jessika crawl forward so her head was no longer under the table. With a light tug on her soft, brunette hair, I brought her head up so that I could see her sexy gray eyes as well as her luscious, full lips wrapped around my manhood.

That was all it took for me. Holding her head gently but firmly, I ejaculated into her still sucking mouth. This time, Jessika did not let even a single drop escape, and when I was spent, she let my softening penis fall from her mouth as she opened wide to show me that she had swallowed all my semen.

"You are fucking amazing, Squeaker," I whispered, surprising both my sexy student and myself with the profanity. I then leaned forward and kissed her deeply.

When we broke our kiss, I scooted the chair back further and helped Jessika to her feet in front of me. I reached out, squeezed both of her marvelous breasts, and leaned forward so I could lick her nipples.

Jessika put her hands in my hair, pulling me against her as she moaned and sighed. She then gently pushed my head away from her.

"No more of that, Mr. Warner. I have an essay to work on."

"I think your instructor would understand," I pointed out as I tried to return my lips to her breasts. "And anyway, he gave you until Monday."

"No he would not approve," she argued. "He is an unrelenting taskmaster."

"Sounds like a jerk to me."

"Oh, I think he is pretty awesome," she smiled, "but I really need to work on that essay. I don't want to fail."

"Maybe you could work out a deal with him," I suggested.

"What kind of girl do you think I am, Mr. Warner?!?" Jessika gasped with mock indignation. "You had better go now!"

Laughing, I stood up, pulled the curvaceous brunette close against me, kissed her hard and deep, gave her a light swat on her nicely rounded derriere, and went into the living room to gather up my clothes. For her part, Jessika found her blue silk robe and put it on, although she left it loose enough for me to see quite a bit of her wondrous cleavage.

When I was dressed, Jessika walked me to her door. Turning to look into her gray eyes one more time, I tilted her chin up with my hand and lightly, almost chastely, kissed her plump lips.

"Now that won't do, Mr. Warner," she scolded as she grabbed my neck and pulled my lips harder against hers.

Reaching out, I grabbed her rear end and used it to pull her tightly against me. As our tongues played with each other, I ran my hands up her thighs and her torso until I was able to squeeze her breasts together one last time. I then broke our kiss and leaned down to lick and kiss her cleavage before letting her breasts fall free again.

Jessika sighed and smiled at me before opening the door and almost shoving me out of it.

"Are you sure you don't want to work off that grade, Jessika?" I teased her, as she started to close her door.

"Nope," she replied, her face serious for a moment. Then, she broke into a grin, winked at me, and shut the door.

Shaking my head, I walked to my car.

*** Over the next few days, Jessika and I exchanged some teasing texts, but she refused to discuss meeting again, telling me that she wanted to wait until after the grades were posted. I began to wonder if what had happened really had been a one-time trade for more time on her essay. I was hoping that was not the case.

While spending most of the weekend grading final essays, I was barely able to keep my mind off of curvaceous Jessika. Even grading Jessi's essay (which was a sold 'B', like all of her essays), accompanied by my thoughts about the young, intense blonde who wrote it, was not enough to distract me from my current obsession with my curvy, brunette student.

Jessika's essay, which she sent via email on Monday afternoon, was the last essay I graded. Once I had finished with it and had calculated her course grade, I immediately submitted grades for all my classes through the online instructor portal. I then sent out a group email to all my students, letting them know that grades were posted.

A few minutes after I sent out the email, I received a text. I picked up my phone, expecting it to be from Jessika. It was not.

"Happy w/my grade. Was a gr8t class. TY, Mr. W."

I recognized the number – it was Jessi's.

"You did very well, Jessi. It was a pleasure to have you in class," I texted back, my stomach somewhat in knots – I felt like a teenager who had just found out that a girl he liked also liked him.

"No... pleasure mine," she replied.

I had started typing a reply of my own, but before I had really thought through what to write, Jessi texted again.

"U R a fascinating man, Mr. W. I would luv to hang out, tlk and fuck. IM free now. Wanna cum over?"

TO BE CONTINUED...