All Comments on 'A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 16'

by Kveldulf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A long wait...

...but worth it!

lil_jennilil_jenniover 9 years ago
I really liked this chapter...

The sex was not as hot as some other chapters, but the emotional rollercoaster I liked. I have felt that way myself... Where I do no think I want sex with my fiance because of everything else going on or because we were upset at each other and then I would find myself unable to resist fucking him or so drawn to him I jumped him. I also have a thing where him telling me what he would do to other girls gets me off really fast and hard. It is something about wanting him more because I know he could decide he wanted someone else. And I very very much understand Jessika's last comment, I mean the emotion behind it, I would never share myb fiance in RL, so but I understand feeling that way after a playin with my fiance about other girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I agree with lil_jenni about the sex - it was fine, but not the hottest. However, I think we saw more of the turmoil of Jessika's emotions than in the prior segments, and I found that both sweet and sad. It's obvious that she cares for Mark well beyond FWBs but is fighting that for some reason, likely because of Jessi (and Mark's frustrating immaturity, considering his age). But in this one, where her emotional state is very volatile given the anniversary of her brother's passing, she cannot really pull in how much she cares for Mark, and how much she needs him.

Comments on past chapters have addresses Jessi's emotional and psychological issues, but little has been said about Jessika being outwardly very sexually aggressive but much less secure inside. I like the part where she admits stripping was easy but revelaing her fantasies is hard. Stripping is an external expression of her sexuality, and we know Jessika is good with that. Revelaing her deepest, darkest fantasies is very intimate, and it scares her. She has a hard time trusting men, and the fact that she trusts Mark this much scares her as much as thrills her, I think; especially since he is with Jessi as well and Jessika knows she could lose him. That is clear when she asks why he stays in their relationship when Jessi would love to have Jessika out of the picture, and would do anything Mark wanted to get that.

There are lots of stories that have hot sex. I love those that have characters with emotional complexity. Jessika is much more than her body and her sex drive. She is a woman who is both strong and vulnerable, who is trying to keep a relationship that she wants while making sure she does not get hurt. Personally, I am hoping that by the end of this story, Mark realizes what is best for him and gives Jessika the stability for her to give herself completely to him.

trent_treschmantrent_treschmanover 9 years ago
Welcome Back

I hope your 1100 mile move went well. It's great to read your next chapter. It was indeed worth the wait and I think that this chapter is as good as any in the series has ever been, or perhaps I'm biased because I seem to prefer Mark's dalliances with Jessika just a bit more than those with Jessi. Thanks for continuing to write despite the chaos in your life. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Surprises go both ways

Yes, again, the plot surprised me, none of my 3 scenarios panned out. Yes, Jessi took another lover but came back. He agreed to 3some - but it was not with Jessika. It was a mix of all 3 plus some new surprises. So everyone gave somewhat. But it went all wrong, rather sad.

Why did Mark not contact Jessi again, say after 3 days, before she left college? And even after learning of the fact, he did not contact her.

Is the story really about how selfish and stupid people are to mess up their lives as no one is going the extra mile to make it work? Or is it rather: If You want to live in interesting times go for a threesome? But be prepared when interesting turns into a nightmare..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great character development and contrast

This chapter skillfully shows the contrast between the two main female characters in this story- Jessika and Jessi. It also shows, very subtly, the growing romantic love between Jessika and Mark. This is done throughout this chapter, in which plot and romantic intimacy are intricately woven together into a seamless whole. The sex in this chapter, far from being excessive, is vital in advancing the story. We have here superior storytelling, providing a great reading experience for the reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous