A Tale of Two Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ploughed manfully onwards. Being young and fit was certainly a bonus for this sort of situation, although I had doubts that I'd ever be in this sort of situation again. Denise was being just as noisy as Marlene had been, giving ongoing verbal appreciation of my efforts.

I finally reach the end, having a rather feeble climax, but this in no way detracted for the screaming climax that Denise had.

Marlene announced that she was going to take a shower and invited Denise and me to go home. We both dressed quickly and left. As we left I had a quiet word with Denise.

"You know, I got the impression that you'd have enjoyed yourself more if I'd been a whole lot rougher with you. Now I don't want you to feel disappointed so I'll come and see you tomorrow. You can continue my lessons and I can make sure that you get what you have coming. Starting with a spanking, I think, just to put you in the right mood."

"What? What makes you think I want to see you again? What makes you think I want it rough or would permit you to spank me? You've got rocks in your head."

"Maybe so, maybe no. If you're home tomorrow we'll find out, won't we?"

Denise sniffed and stalked off, head held high. Still and all, I would be willing to lay a wager that she'd be home when I dropped by and would let me in. I suspected the thought of what might happen was already exciting her, helping prepare the ground for the next day. She'd be wondering all night what it would be like to be spanked by me. Her husband had better be prepared for a horny wife tonight.

12