All Comments on 'A Vacation to Remember'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Hot Indeed

you really do well the "cheating girl friends" or "adulterous wives" stories. Keep it up!

PS. More inside the office stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonder what the future may bring

Ok, it's a very good seduction story. Very hot sex, and the buildup was top quality.

To my mind, however, comes the most interesting part..what happens to Shanti and Danny's relationship. Danny has shown unusual openmindness in not showing his jealousy, yet how is he going to deal with his fiancee in the future? Is Shanti's experience going to open the door to repeated infidelity in the future?

Lots of things can happen now, either to break these two up, or maybe even bring them closer together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot

I'm not real big on Indian chicks, but I was thinking of the chick from "ER" while I read this. Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great seduction story !

I really like seduction/surprise stories involving wives with strange men with really large endowments. I wish Literotica had a "Size" heading to help make it easier to locate these type stories. As a swinger with a little extra I can relate to the need for patience as shown in this story. Great work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Incredible

Incredible as always. X writes the best stories anywhere on this site.

Nomean_feetNomean_feetover 19 years ago
Wow

Just finished reading the story and I have to say that it's among the best; if not 'the' best story I have read on this website. Everything about it was just amazing; the build up, the climax, the action.

The first of your stories that I've read, but certainly not the last; keep up the good work dude

KaramelSundaeKaramelSundaealmost 19 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot!

Hot...love italian guys...hung ones are even better.

Interracial stories are my favoraite...keep them comming :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
gr8 work

keep u[ the good work and ignore the haters

mitchawamitchawaover 6 years ago
WELL DONE

Great lead in and great sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
danny is no innocent victim

The character Danny receives almost no introduction at the beginning of this chapter. This is because this character is introduced in many previous stories, beginning with Loyalty Never Heard of it. For this reviewer, reading those other stories prior to this one is quite important in understanding this story. Here, it might seem at first that Danny, whom the author tells at this point regards Shanti as "the love of his life", is an innocent victim. However, reading other stories in the Danny/Charmaine saga reveals another side to Danny's character, as a man who had more than once cheated on his ex-girlfriend Charmaine. (Charmaine, if unintentionally, returned the favor). Now Shanti does to Danny what he has done to others, with little if any guilt feelings about it. The author does not say here that Danny and Shanti are actually married, and the reason for that becomes clear in the overall context of the entire Danny/Charmaine saga. As for this first chapter in A Vacation to Remember, it is superbly written, and the extensive love scene that it contains is crucial to understanding all that Shanti does.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES