All Comments on 'A Very Demanding Job Ch. 01'

by dan57

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
She should go for it, boss and her is a perfect

Mr Jenkins' big cock will stretch her pussy to where she will only want him to fuck her. She will be his married little fuck toy for him to use when ever he wants her.Good story Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good one, Dan

This one too looks to me a long series, just like your other stories. Neelam will be a good sex toy for her boss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Like it: ⭐⭐⭐⭐+ (4.4).

When my wife & I moved to Toronto, Canada, I soon discovered that White Canadian men are attracted to South Asian women like flies to honey.

She was in her early 30s & a mother of two.

She got the job faster than me. It was a part-time temp position but in a profitable company. Since we were not only a husband & wife but also best friends, she confided in me everythong that was going on in the office.

The Regional boss met her by the coffee machine & struck up a conversation: her education, her knowledge of French, her ambitions, her marital status, her children... Soon afterwards she got a full-time temp position, & 2 months later a full-time permanent co-ordonator.

Men were hitting on her. Some would always compliment her or offer to bring her lunch as they were going out for lunch break. Some made a move. She found all of that amusing.

Then the Regional gave her a position where he was her direct boss; the position required "some air travel with overnight stay". The Regional told her to first discuss it with yours truly. She was still telling me about all guys who tried to pick her up. She found it funny.

I was buying her nice undergarments (sexy-cum-classy). She liked my gifts. When he suitcase was already packed, i would throw one of my gifts in it @ the last moment. "You are adding the lingerie into my luggage. You are so proud of me that you want me to be confident if i ever undress before another man. Am i right?"

"Yes & know. You deserve the best. I am proud of you... I am proud of myself for being your husband - I kissed her earlobe & whispered in her ear - I will never stop loving you."

Then she saw her name on the roster for a conference in a French speaking part of Canada. The other person on the roster was the Regional.

"I do not like this. I know he wants to get into my pants. It is obvious. I think I should quit the job..."

"May be yes, may be no. Play it by ear. He took you to accompany him because you speak French..." I knew I was bullshitting, she was right.

"It's easy for you to say - she said - i will be screwed if i day No, & fucked if I say Yes. I do not blame you for anything, & i never will. I should have made it clear in advance what are the limits..."

When she returned I asked about the conference.

"Are you asking me as my husband & my best friend, or as a jealous husband?" I kissed her on the cheek. "I think you want to tell me."

"I am glad he is not married. He loved your lingerie. I was not disgusted, i actually felt comfortable. We spent 2 nights together. I wore different lingerie each night. He knows how to fuck. He is 50 but his dick is still hard, & his staying power is good... After the 2nd night I told him that i got a hall pass from you for the conference & that I would not sleep with him ever again." She paused & added, "Are you still my loving husband & my best friend? If you are, prove it... If you are mad at me, say it now or forever hold your peace... By the way you are the best husband in the world."

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
How

How do you win a Masters Degree? I earned two of them, but didn't realize that you could win on like Naima did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous