A Very Demanding Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
873 Followers

- Remember what the shop assistant told you : this swimming suit shouldn't be used in hot water : it would shrunk down! It's too beautiful on you : it would be a shame!

- But I don't have another suit here!

- No problem : I'll turn toward the wall while you take it out. The bubbles will completely hide you when you are in the water! Look : I'll take off mine and you won't see anything!

He was right : he placed his swimming boxer on the edge and the bubbles really blurred the vision. Neelam was rather reluctant but finally gave in to his insistence. She was in the Jacuzzi with him when she realized he had turned to a mirror on the opposite wall and he had had a perfect view on her stripping naked on the pool edge. His lewdness should have made her very angry against him but his disconsolate look made her laugh.

- You're a little wicked bastard, Mister Jenkins!

- I may be, Neelam! I try to improve and become a big wicked bastard! You really look beautiful when you're naked!

Neelam laughed again. Her boss seemed so at ease with the situation, chatting with her as if their situation was quite normal. He was flirting permanently with her but in an elegant manner that made her relax very quickly. His manners reminded him of James Bond films with Pierce Brosnan or Sean Connery : elegant, flirty and never vulgar. She felt so happy being courted in that way!

Mister Jenkins put his arm around her waist and drew her on his side. She felt really in the mood to be seduced by her boss. He whispered to her ear, telling her how beautiful and sexy she was, how gorgeous she had been, when he had discovered her on the candidacy letter! What pretty woman would haven't have a tender spot for such delicate teasing? He bent down and started nibbling her ear lobe with his teeth, exploring it with his pointed tongue and trying to push it into her hole! She arched her back, opening her mouth in a silent call for more action. She closed her eyes in bliss : she was drifting on a pink cloud and she had stopped thinking, just enjoying the moment!

She was still immersed in her wonderful cinema dream : she was with James Bond on a Caribbean beach, relaxing on the warm and so fine white sand. James was starting to caress her and it was SO pleasant! She'd fancied him since they had first met as he was so sexy. She felt his mouth, starting to cover hers while his right hand was slowly cupping her breast and stroking it. She wondered what he was waiting for when she felt his other hand plunging like a bird of prey on her bare crotch. There was not a stitch of cloth on her body and she was completely open to his lewd caresses. In fact she craved for them!

He really kissed her mouth at last and she received his tongue inside her as she had dreamed it since they had started to exercise on the windsurf board. At the same moment, he plunged two of his fingers into her slit. Her husband's private garden was dripping with hot juices. He rotated his fingers in her honey pot that really warranted its name! He lifted his fingers to his nostrils : albeit their short passage in the water, they kept her fragrance. He inhaled deeply, sensuously and offered his fingers to her mouth. She took the two fingers one by one in her mouth and sucked them like she would have done with two little cocks. She was looking straight into his eyes, defying him to other lewd acts!

His index plunged into the water and started nibbling at her clit while he played with her nipples with the other hand, caressing her erect buds. This time, it wasn't the cold that made them hard but simple, primeval sexual lust! She had a fleeting thought to the prudish, shy girl who had discovered England with goggled eyes. She had also discovered love with her husband Swaroop. Since her marriage, she had been totally faithful to him and she was now absolutely sure that Mister Jenkins would be the first man to explore her married woman's cunt!

She should have stopped him, but she didn't manage to gather her wits to do so : it was so pleasant to abandon herself to his caresses! He was rubbing her clit. It felt so good she gasped helplessly. A magnificent climax was building in her loins. There was nothing to stop it now. She asked him to gag her with his hand as there were other people in the nearby rooms. She didn't want all of them to come running and discover her resting naked on her lover's shoulder. It had been very wise as an Earth shattering orgasm tore through her. Her screams were perfectly muffled by Mister Jenkins' hand. He gently kissed her, when she emerged from the pit of her ultimate bliss.

- Did it feel good?

She just managed to nod. After such intense foreplay, both of them were deeply aroused. Neelam followed her boss when he led her to his own house. His wife was abroad for two weeks in Ibiza. They would be quiet! He walked in slowly and stripped down naked, he was already getting hard just looking at her delightful figure. He sat down in the bed with her and started to feel up her body and fondle her gorgeous breasts. Maternity and a few years had made her body blossom. She had been a pretty girl when she had been twenty but at twenty six now, she was just mind blowing with wider hips. She had kept her narrow waist but her breasts had gained one good size. Her tits would turn an ermit wild, now! She was breathing heavily, ready for anything from her boss. Wasting no time, he started fingering her, she was already extremely wet. Her thigs were widely parted : she was ready for him!

Mister Jenkins placed himself between her legs and lined up his cock, now really huge and as hard as marble at her warm love hole. He run the tip of his cock along her slit, insisting on her clit for several minutes. He pushed back her hood and discovered the sensitive bud. Neelam started to moan as he toyed with her body. He judged with his hand that he would never get bigger or longer. He pushed his fingers into her dripping twat and scooped large amounts of her love fluids he smeared liberally on his cock. When he decided he had lubed himself sufficiently, he started to slide his long hard cock into her pussy. It slipped in slowly at first. He pulled out completely and lubricated himself again thoroughly : it wasn't some fucking with no tomorrow : he had projects with her that passed by her complete ravishment! he wanted that the young woman surrendered completely to him. He thrust harder and the full length of his long shaft sunk down completely into her, hitting her cervix. She moaned from the impact. He then began to slowly fuck in and out of her. He was mauling her tits, grabbing and squeezing them. She was encouraging him to press them harder and he obliged quite willingly.

Neelam was now starting to moan rather loud, Swaroop had encouraged her to do so. He love making her express her pleasure quite loudly, even if it meant being heard by strangers. She closed her eyes once more and he jumped on the opportunity to switch on a camera placed just near the bed on a very strategic position. He resumed his hard humping, making her moan even louder. The camera would show clearly the young woman being fucked wild by an indistinguishable man with only his back in plain view. He was ploughing into her fairly hard and fast, she was now screaming, the bed was shaking and the springs were making a lot of noise : a good porn movie and an excellent blackmail argument! He was getting close to cumming. He threw her legs over his shoulders and started pummeling her as hard as he could. He could see his large cock pistoning in and out of her extremely fast. His cock was deliciously filling her cunt to capacity. He started to groan loudly in his turn. He froze, deeply embedded into her cunt, as he was ejaculating his rich sperm into her.

After Mister Jenkins had finished, he collapsed on to her for a moment before rolling over on to his stomach beside her with his cum oozing slowly out of her pussy. The air conditioner was giving a chilly temperature to the room. Neelam proposed to take a shower and leave to the office but her boss wanted to take a nap. He searched into his own wardrobe and came back with a white see through nightie that barely covered her ass cheeks. The collar was decorated with white feathers and it had short sleeves. She found surprisingly fast a deep sleep. They woke up together around 4 PM. Mister Jenkins had a raging hard on. He told, no, he ordered her to take care of it!

Neelam removed her nightie and appeared completely naked in front of her lover. He began to feel and fondle her pretty breasts and she let him have his way with her. She was really enjoying this. He continued playing with my her, sucking on her nipples and he began to run his hand on her pussy, rubbing it faster and faster. He began to finger her slowly and started to work up speed, she was now

moaning fairly loud. At the same time, she was wanking him with her hand slowly giving him a delicious hand job.

After a few minutes, he whispered something into her ear. She climbed over him and straddled him. He rubbed his large fat cockhead up and down her slit. He bent down and open mouth kissed her as he started to push into her. His cock was trying to make its way into her but the sleep had given him back strength. He seemed bigger than during their first encounter. Entry was delicious for him but too slow for his taste. Her pussy had received behemoth cocks like Kyrhan's but it had had ample time to adjust to Swaroop's more normal girth. Eventually her pussy started to adjust back to nerous dimensions.

Inch by inch, his cock now started to disappear into her pussy. He was pushing it in very slowly not to hurt her. After a couple of minutes of sinking his cock into her fuck hole, he bottomed out. His cock was fully impaled into her with his hairy balls resting against her ass. She had taken in his entire cock to the hilt. He smiled to her and bent to kiss her. She remained silent and was just moaning softly. As her pussy began to stretch further and adjust to his large size, he began to slowly thrust in and out of her, before increasing his speed until he fucked her for all she was worth.

She was humping back at him and had locked her legs behind his back. The bed was rocking and creaking and the noise seemed to fill the room. She knew he was about to cum soon. He continued pounding away as another orgasm shook her body.

When he felt her pussy contracting spasmodically on his cock, he was pushed over the edge. He started to spew his second load of sperm into her. When he rolled off her as he had emptied his balls completely, he proudly watched a river of cum flowing out of her pussy.

- Time to clean my cock, girl! Suck it. Show me how you do it, now!

She lowered her head obediently and sucked on his shrinking cock. She started sucking him like a pro with no hesitation. He complimented her on her skill.

- Your husband seems to have taught you well in the art of pleasing a man! I think I'll consider your probation period successful when you've treated your first customer claim! I'll accompany you for the first time but afterward, don't fear anything : you'll be alone to cope with their requirements!

- Thank you, Sir! I'll do anything I can to satisfy them!

- That's just what I expect! I'll keep you as my personal assistant, to cope with my OWN requirements!

- Ohhh!, please, no, Sir! I'm a married woman! I cannot become your fuck toy! I just did it not to anger you!

- And you succeeded completely! I didn't intend to hire you after your probation period and you convinced me of the contrary! Look at the advantages : a good pay, your hair dresser, manicurist, beauty parlor, spa as well as your clothes and shoes will be paid by the company! You'll be treated in the best restaurants and hotels of Birmingham or london! Life is beautiful for you!

Certainly, Mister Jenkins was quite eager to transform her into the perfect worker. At least, it would provide her to some of the luxuries she had expected from life since her youth!

dan57
dan57
873 Followers
12