All Comments on 'A Very Difficult Daughter'

by GWBosh

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awsome

Loved the whole story. Not just a quicky and it ends... glad to see the characters stayed together in the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story.!!

For once on here it was nice to read they stayed together even though it is just 'fiction'.!! You could go on with this till he got old and gray and at 70 passed away while having sex and months later she met a 42 year old she feel madly in love with.! Just a thought. Great story.! Thanks. JAG/TSO

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great build, hot ending.

Loved every bit of the story. It had a very nice scenario for the anal sex that was believable, and I would imagine is hot for men and women (I am a guy).

The daughter Sally turning up suddenly without much explanation, and so readily accepting the situation, was a bit convenient. But hey it's fantasy and it made for a sweeter ending.

Keep it up.

dliterdliterover 14 years ago
More

How about a continuation of the story involving, Sally, and Kylie? Did they get married, have kids?

debaucherdebaucheralmost 10 years ago

Yes. I remember reading this story a while back. Today I read your "To Save Her Daddy's Life", went to your profile, and came here again. This is one of my top favourite stories in Literotica, maybe even above "Beyond the Bordeline" which is a freaking novel. There are so many things to love about your characters, I'm not even going to get started. I really wish you would write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

A pretty good story until the ending. I guess that’s a problem a lot of writers have. They spend a lot of time working out the details of the story, and then they get close to some kind of an ending. And then they either run out of ideas, get a total mental block, or just flat-out give up. And then it’s “Wham bam, thank you maam”, and it’s over. I would guess the word “aftermath” means nothing to them. But to me, the aftermath IS the ending to the story. It’s a pity more writers don’t get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, mediocre resolution. Honestly, entering the fourth page I thought "only one page left? it's not enough to wrap it up!", and I was right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I once met a couple like Jeff and Kylie. While I didn't know their story, the way she looked at her much older man said everything anyone needed to know: her man took excellent care of her.

A nice story, but the ending was too abrupt. This could have been the start of a wonderful series.

inka2222inka22224 months ago

I can't believe he let the spoiled brat of a "daughter" weasel into his life with zero recriminations. Leaving aside everything else, she was perfectly happy to help her monstrous mother backstab him. She's a turd in a human shape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous