A Virgin No More

Story Info
About losing her virginity should she?
1.4k words
4.27
14.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is pure fiction, any names or places are coincidental, it may contain sexual content not meant for underage reading so please handle with parental guidance, it may also refer to Taboo subject matter and may contain Graphic Images, care has been taken to remove any facial recognition. Enjoy and please give constructive comments to help improve my writing abilities.

I had known Tony for a while now, we had slowly formed our relationship and we were at the heavy petting stage, I had held back from allowing him to progress, fearful of allowing penetrative sex to happen.

I had listened to my girlfriend's telling me of their experiences, excited at what my own experience would be, the detail, of sensational and intense arousal, the feeling of a cock sliding in and out and the climatic explosion and the thousand lights exploding had my virgin vagina wet and my own senses aroused as a result,

I had made up my mind that tonight would be the night he and I would have a full sexual experience.

Soaking in a nice bath full of scented bubbles I had thought about how it would go, I felt unsure about the pain as my hymen broke, they had said it would be very painful but worth it, then I wondered about the intense pleasure, what would that be like, and the climax, well I would need to ensure he pulled out as I did not want to get pregnant.

I had arranged to meet him at my friend's house, telling my parents I was going for a girlie sleepover, her parents were away, and she said she would make herself scarce, but I never told them about that.

We wasted no time and were soon kissing and petting, he had complimented me on how I had smelt, the bath and some of my mom's perfume were quite alluring to his senses, as his hands explored my breasts and budding areoles, my nipples were tingling and were now stiff as small pencil rubbers, sensitive to his touch as his mouth covered each in turn his tongue swirling over the nipple sending pleasure surges into my vaginal area and my aroused mind, soon I was naked at the top, my breasts getting loads of attention as I felt his hand sliding lower I felt the butterflies of excitement, and my breathing quickened, sliding under my knicker elastic his hand cupped my vagina my legs opening more to allow his hand to get full access... I groaned into his mouth as his kiss masked the sudden pleasure of his fingers dancing over my clitoris and stroking between my labia...

I felt the wetness of my juices starting to lubricate my vagina, my arousal was growing in its intensity as he began to push my knickers down over my hips, Now was the time to stop him, which passed as my body began to react to the feelings and sensations from his fingers as they continued to explore my vaginal region.

I was moaning and with eyes closed as his hand took mine and placed it onto his cock, the initial feel sent a sudden realisation to my head, and as I grasped it fully I knew it was quite large and it felt heavy too, his hand on mine he began to move my hand back and forth along its length and whispered softly into my ear, this is all yours baby, I had not noticed that he like me was naked, but that thought was soon lost as my passion went up a notch, his cock felt thick and warm in my hand, I had stroked it only briefly before I had this compulsion to pull it towards my aching vagina, climbing between my legs he was ready to penetrate me, my mind reeling with god knows how many thoughts I felt his cock rub up against me before poking its head into my entrance.

Oh God I gasped as I felt myself opening up for him, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God I whimpered as my vagina closed over his cock head, I was panting and gasping in short bursts, my hips and legs trembling and my chest heaving as the anticipation of losing my virginity was now so very close, please don't hurt me I had gasped, OH God don't hurt me.... then the sharp intense searing stabbing pain as he tore my hymen, I screamed and tried to push him backwards and his cock out as a reaction, AGHHH It Hurts I had cried Take it out, It Hurts, Oh God It hurts I had pleaded, but he just pushed harder, I had screamed a second and a third time as his cock sank lower into me, then it stopped still, I felt his balls resting on my vagina, the insides felt numb, He was fully inside me, holding still I began to sense his cock stretching and flexing inside me, Wow, It felt strange but I was starting to feel the sensation of his size as my vagina began to grip him, my muscles clamping onto his cock shaft holding him tightly as they adjusted to him.

When he started to gently move inside me I was overcome at the feeling of his cock rubbing along the sensitive vaginal walls, the sensation as they caressed his shaft was strong and extremely intense, I was being fucked by a cock and my aroused mind was beginning to take me up into the clouds of passion that had been described to me, I was responding with an urgency new to me, I wanted this sensation to get stronger, I was groaning and panting, moving my hips to meet his thrusts, I was fast heading into an ecstatic cloud of passion so intense I would lose my mind, he rode me with long powerful strokes, I was totally lost it was a fantastic feeling and I was soon having my very first climax, I had jerked and shook he had held my body tight onto him as I emptied my insides over his cock, it was at this point where I guess he lost control, and with a few quick thrusts he too climaxed his cock jerking and jumping inside me, as it exploded I felt his spurting sperm filling my depths, its warmth spreading throughout my vaginal cavern a unique sensation to have, to feel a mans cum as its released inside you.... I had not wanted this to happen but was too far gone with my own climax to prevent it...

He lay on top of me as we both recovered from that first intense sexual deflowering, my virginity now gone, my vagina filled with his semen, and me with my legs wide open in a heavenly post cotial cloud feeling his cock still twitching deep inside me wanting more.

We slowly regained a sense of composure, he said how fantastic our sex had been I had agreed, then he kissed me and I responded with passion, his cock still hard was sending those messaged to my head that there was still more to come, as we kissed he began to once more move his body as round two began.

More intense than the first I was like a rag doll under his body I had travelled up in to the heavenly stars of passion, lost and in total abandonment to his thrusting cock, the sensations so strong I am sure I was having a constant orgasmic experience, my vagina was contracting in mini spasms along his cock as it rammed along its length, I had felt my fluids in constant flow, my cries responding to the intense peaks and pleasure spikes along the way over and over until at last he erupted into me for a second time, again hard spurts of his semen warming my soaked and cum filled sides as I in a semi-conscious state accepted every drop into my vaginal recess, my cervix I am sure was working overtime as it bathed and drank his fluids mixed in with my own.

We made love three more times throughout the night I hardly slept, my vagina sore and aching from the intense work out it had been put through.

When I got back home, I remembered to take the morning after pill that my friend had given me as a precaution just in case... Thank you to her.

Realising that I had transcended into womanhood now I felt an inner glow and with a warm smile I said to my image in the mirror You my girl are no longer a virgin...

Skipping lightly down the stairs I made a coffee and sat in a daydream as I recalled the events of the previous night.

The End