A Walk on the Wild Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're beautiful," he replied, starting to get antsy now, "but I really do have to go."

"Oh, c'mon, sugar, you look like you need a little...company. You keep trying to hide your interest, but it's really plain to see. Lilly sees all, sugar. Why not come on inside and let me take care of that for you. You won't be sorry." She winked an offer of many delights to come, and blew him a slow, exaggerated kiss.

Now Winston was in trouble. More blood was in his penis than in his brain. His common sense was losing the war. Lilly was looking more and more inviting every second.

"Do you know a Bruno...or a Tony?" Winston asked.

Lilly laughed. "No, sugar, why? Did you want to invite them along? I'd rather you had me all to yourself, sweetie."

"Well," he faltered, "I really should get home." However, by now Winston was purposely standing sideways, proudly and boldly showing her what he had to offer.

Lilly lifted one leg up on the lower bar of the railing, returning the favor, giving Winston a peek at the reinforced elastic top of her beige stocking, and the garter belts that held it firmly in place on her shapely leg. He longed to see more. Then his eyes found her cleavage, ever so much deeper than even Veronica's. So inviting, so tempting, so...energizing.

"You're sure you don't know any Tonys or Brunos?" he asked, his eyes indiscreetly scanning from her breasts to her ankles, his lips curling into a lecherous grin.

"Not a one, sugar," Lilly smiled, then added, "What's YOUR name, sugar?"

"Winston, ma'am...Winston Bramblenook, door to door book salesman, at your service."

"At my service, huh?" she laughed. "Do I get a guarantee with that?" When Winston flushed crimson, she added quickly, "Well, then, Winston Bramblenook, come on up here and show me what ya got. Then I'll show YOU what I'VE got in return. Fair enough?"

Winston was still hovering between safety and recklessness. But, when Lilly turned and climbed the two steps to the landing outside her door, his decision was made. She looked back down at him and swayed her hips ever so slightly, and Winston's eyes zeroed in on her lush rump. He sighed out loud. His penis poked through the hole in his skivvies, as if to get a peek at that fine derriere itself. And once it did, that voyeuristic penis took over.

"Heh..." Winston chuckled to himself, "why not? I could use a little 'warming up'."

"C'mon, then, sugar. C'mon up and get real comfy with Lilly. I'll treat you real, real nice, I promise."

Winston followed her suggestive wink up the steps, trudging along behind her and ogling her backside and stockinged legs. This time, he thought, nothing would go wrong. What happened with Veronica couldn't possibly happen again. Lightning never strikes twice in the same place. This time, his tryst would not be interrupted. He wouldn't go from incredible sex to a near death experience in the blink of an eye. It would be all slap and tickle, with NO repercussions. He was still horny, and Lilly promised Bruno-less and Tony-less release. Yes! Bedding two stunning women in one night! And this time, with no worries! Hallelujah!!

But, as always happens in these situations, a little bit of confidence and a raging hardon keeps the brain from thinking properly. All those years of involuntary abstinence, and now look at him. His newfound confidence was making him not only act recklessly, but was also preventing him from learning from his mistakes. He'd become a cocksure macho man, leaving his keen, logical mind somewhere back in the distant past, and for what? So he could dip his wick in some sweet, hot honeypot! Ahh, how lust makes fools of the unwary.

Poor, misguided Winston. He was thinking with his dick, and that rarely leads to a happy ending, especially for someone like him. For although his theory was tried and true - that lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place -what his overactive hormones and his newfound cockiness were keeping him from seeing clearly was, quite simply...

This wasn't the same place.

END?

"A Walk on the Wild Side" copyright Bacomicfan/Mike, 2005.