All Comments on 'A Week End Together'

by Okiedokes

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
New Cuck

No brainer your story is a dime a thousand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yep, a one star cluck, cluck, cluck.

Must be a lot of holes that these slime balls crawl out of. Wonder if they can stand day light. Cluck, cluck, cluck.

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
Nasty twist

Without the closing scene, it would merely be unmemorable. As it stands, the story leaves an unpleasant residue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: New Cuck

I generally try to avoid commenting on other comments, but, well, DID YOU READ THE STORY?

<P>

1) There is a difference between cuckold and swamping stories. It's a matter of reciprocity.

<P>

2) If anything, this is an incest story. From prior experience in this site, it would have been listed under that category. However, that would have given away the twist.

HamsterHamsterover 12 years ago
Take It Easy!

Hey, guys, you have obviously never written anything longer than your names. You hide behind your "anonymous" title and pontificate as if you are experts. If the story is not your cup of tea, DON'T SAY ANYTHING! The story is what was in the author's head and as a writer, I know how much effort it takes to get it from inside to outside. If you want to comment on style,grammar or spelling, that's one thing, but it's bad form to complain about the subject. Just remember that everyone has his or her own tastes. If this is not our cup of tea, just let it be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i laugh

I laugh as other sickos stick up for this old sickos as if someone would put their information out there for you sick fucks to read.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
Nice story

When I read the opening paragraph my first thought was the young couple was young enough to be their kids. Ha!

Good stroy, well written. I did like the twist at the end.

FWIW, I think whatever consenting adults do behind closed doors is no one elses business.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 12 years ago
Bravo!

An excellent debut in a tough category sweetened by the incest surprise at the end...love to see an expanded effort detailing how things got to the point your story began...I suspect it could be very erotic...half the fun is the journey to the bed! Looking forward to the next!

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
Poorly written

The / that is the first character of the first paragraph highlights the author's lack of attention to detail while editing this story. This story is full of errors and is not worth the time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bad

Story horny .. But bad ending by incest. Because many dont like incest. There should have been warning on it. Or it should have been indexed in Incest section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT story

Good story and a dreamed ending. Can't wait for thier next meeting and a follow up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The story

The story was doing fine until you screwed it up with the incest ending. Put it in the right category so readers won't waste their time. At least it wasn't one of the many pathetic wimp stories that seem to waste so much space on this site. The writing was acceptable and the story was fine untill the incest was introduced , the writer could've made the couples new acquaintances or old friends and have better acceptance and higher ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I loved the twist in the tail

Unlike a previous comment, I thought the incestual twist was a great ending

OleguyOleguyabout 11 years ago
I agree with 'Hamster'

Apart from the folk who want their erotica in segregated parcels, surely this story was about 2 loving wives. Top value that.

Definitely an ingenious and novel twist.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Dilemma

This story is totally about the 'incest twist!'

Without the twist, it is reasonably well-described consensual 'plain vanilla' group sex tale. Dime a Dozen, but a shiny dime, maybe even an old (real silver) dime!

With the twist, it is a good Mommy/Son incest tale, with the bonus of Dad boffing Daughter-in-law in the adjacent bed (kinda incest, but not really!)

BUT...it CANNOT go into the Incest category, or the final twist is totally compromised! But many readers will be offended!

OK, author can forget the final surprise and mention the relationships from the beginning! Put it in the Incest category!

BUT THEN, we are back to the Dime a Dozen rating...still shiny!

What to do? Be honest, screw the twist and don't offend readers who REALLY do not want to read Incest stories!

BTW - my phrase in the ultimate (before now) sentence was NOT a deliberate pun! But I WILL take credit for NOT changing it, once recognized!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
By your own son

This garbage seems to be in the wrong place. Incest? Cartoon written by a cartoon. Okiedokes my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No thanks. That's too twisted for me.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Too far and too twisted for me. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous