A Week on the Lake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was so fucking hard it was pulling the waistband of my shorts up away from my stomach. I watched, mouth hanging open, as she sauntered away and dived off the back of the boat to join her boyfriend in the water. Snapping from my daze, I looked around at Jack, who was sitting back relaxing, and doing nothing to hide the significant bulge in his own shorts.

"I told you this trip was a good idea, Will," he said.

Sophie stood up and set her hands on her hips. "Todd, get up here. You owe us a full naked dive. You fell in with your shorts still on."

"Oh come on!" Todd protested. "The bet was to go skinny-dipping in the middle of the daytime."

"No, the bet was to dive into the lake naked. You fell in with your shorts on. Not my fault they fell off when you fell in," Sophie said with a satisfied smirk.

"Pushed in," Todd said. "Thanks to Captain Shithead." He climbed the ladder and hauled himself up onto the back of the boat. When he stood up, his big, partially erect cock swung into view and Sophie clapped.

"Thank you, Todd," she said with a mocking sweetness.

Todd gave Jack the finger and then turned around and dived back into the lake.

"Another beer, Sofe?" Jack handed one to me and held another out to Sophie. She moved to accept it and Jack pulled it back. He put it in the cooler, closed it, and sat on the lid.

"Gimme a beer, dick," Sophie said, slapping Jack across the shoulder.

"I'll give you a beer if you take your bathing suit off."

"Great idea, Jack!" Becky called from the water.

"Agreed," Todd said.

I said nothing, but I returned Jack's grin and popped open my own beer.

"You guys are all jerks," Sophie said with no hint of actual frustration. "Except you, Will. You're the only one here who's not a pervert." She turned toward me and pealed up the cups of her top, and pulling the entire thing up over her head. Her boobs bounced back into place right in front of my face.

Todd whistled and Becky cheered. Jack gave me a shit-eating grin, then we both watched Sophie take off her bikini bottoms and kick them away.

"Now give me a beer," she said, turning back to Jack.

"Yes, ma'am," Jack said. He stood up, and the bulge in his shorts made a ridiculous tent as he turned around and retrieved Sophie a beer. Instead of joining her naked friends in the water, Sophie took the seat across from me and set her beer in a cup holder. She grabbed the bottle of sunblock and spread some over her palms before rubbing it over her bare tits.

"I hate wearing a fucking bathing suit anyway," Sophie said. "Looks like you two don't mind." She motioned at my shorts with her beer hand and I self-consciously tried to push my cock down and to the side to lessen the obviousness of my erection. Sophie giggled, so I gave up and chugged the rest of my beer.

Todd climbed back up onto the boat, and it was impossible not to notice that his cock was harder and significantly bigger than it had been. He turned around to help his girlfriend back onto the boat, and I watched in rapt awe as she came up out of the lake, water streaming down her glorious naked form. The couple took their seats and found their beers. Becky didn't bother with putting her bathing suit back on, and Todd's was lost to the lake, so they both sat their naked. Sophie passed Becky the sunblock and I watched another application of lotion on an even bigger pair of tits.

"If either of you ladies need a touch-up," Jack said, "you just let me know."

Becky looked back at him, and I caught a heat in her look that reminded me of something I couldn't quite place. Something from last night maybe? Last night was a little too hazy for me.

"So why do you two still have shorts on?" Becky taunted, motioning toward Jack and me. "Come on, pull those cocks out."

"Are you serious?" I said. I was still hard as a rock and more than a little self-conscious about showing my cock to two gorgeous women.

"It's not that bad, man," Todd said, leaning back in his seat with his fingers laced behind his head. "Free and easy." His movement resulted in his dick pushing out farther and I could actually see it getting harder and longer.

"Fine," Jack said. He stood up and dropped his shorts. His cock sprang back up and slapped against his stomach, fully hard.

"That's better," Becky said. Then she turned to me. "Will?"

I could feel myself flushing up again, but in spite of the embarrassment of having everyone looking at me, I found that I actually kind of wanted to show everyone my cock. Across from me, Sophie bit her lip and allowed her legs to part so slightly it was barely perceptible, but I thought I just might be able to glimpse what lay between them. Becky wasn't bothering to hide anything. She sat with her legs apart and I could plainly see the small tuft of hair crowning her otherwise shaved pussy. Jack and Todd seemed to have no problem putting their cocks on display, and here I was, the only one wearing clothes.

I set my beer down and stood up. I untied the draw string on my shorts, pulled apart the velcro fly and dropped them to the deck of the boat.

"Um, dude," Todd's voice took on a slight edge of worry. "Is that the Marine Patrol?"

Jack looked around, over the bow. "Oh shit, yes it is."

I quickly pulled my shorts back up. There was a scramble of naked flesh as the others all hurried to get their clothes back on. Todd was forced to simply wrap a towel around his waste and sit back down. We waved politely when the Marine Patrol boat passed within a few yards, the officers on board giving us typical suspicious looks. They passed on without stopping.

"That could have been awkward," Jack said. "Who's ready to head back for lunch?"

* * *

There wasn't much talk at the table while we ate our sandwiches. There was a lot of smiling, and more than a little bit of blushing, especially on my part. Nobody was any more dressed than their bathing suit, and my eyes seldom strayed far from the bikini-clad beauties at the table.

"I might have to stay out of the sun for a while," Becky said, examining her shoulders and her chest. The visible tops of her breasts were indeed beginning to redden; I had noticed well before Becky had mentioned it herself.

"Anyone for frisbee?" Jack asked.

"Totally," I said. "I think a quick shower first."

"Yeah, I'm in," Todd said.

"One more for Polish Horseshoes," Jack said, looking at the girls.

"I think I'm going to sit in the shade and read my book for a while," Becky said.

Jack looked at Sophie. "You and me against these two fuckheads?"

Sophie grinned. "It's on."

I cleared my plate, then went to the bathroom and took off my shorts. I started the shower and tested the water to keep it just lukewarm. I was standing with my head under the spray when I heard the curtain being pulled open.

"Hey!" I sputtered, spinning around, and wiping the water from my eyes.

Sophie was climbing into the shower, completely naked. "Room for one more?"

"I um..." I reached down to try to cover myself with my hands, unsuccessfully. The sight of her body right there in front of me was already having a profound affect on the size and orientation of my cock.

Sophie didn't wait for a real reply. "Let me get some of that water," she said, and holding onto my upper arms, she slipped by me and our naked bodies touched in several tender places. Her tits didn't quite touch my chest, but they were so close, I could have leaned over and caught a nipple in my mouth with no exertion. The smooth skin of her stomach slipped across the tip of my cock, starting off a full body shiver that made me glad she was hanging on to me.

As quickly as it had started, our contact was over, and I stood back while Sophie stood under the rain of the shower, washing the sunscreen off of her body. I watched the water run down over her back, the sides of her breasts, and her perfect ass. By the time she turned around and opened her eyes, I was fully erect.

"Much better," Sophie said, after briefly eying my cock. "Are you all set?"

"Um..." I stammered. "Yeah."

Sophie giggled and shut off the water. She opened the curtain and reached for a towel. Stepping out of the tub, she wrapped herself in the towel and turned back to me. Her hand shot out before I could react, and she grabbed my cock right around the base, and slid her wrapped fingers up the length of my shaft and let go.

"Nice cock, by the way," she said, then skipped happily out of the bathroom.

* * *

Todd and I won the first game, with no shortage of shit-talk and over-celebration. But Jack and Sophie came back with a vengeance, and destroyed us in the next two games.

"Geez, babe," Sophie taunted. "Those guys are awfully quiet now, aren't they?"

"Just a fluke," Todd wasn't giving up. It was approaching the end of our fourth game, and he shot the frisbee back hard, but missed the pole, missed the beer bottle, and Jack snatched it out of the air easily. He threw it back hard, and the sound of it hitting my palm registered slightly before the pain, but I caught it.

"You fucking whizzed that thing!" I said, imitating some comedy sketch or another I remembered from high school or possibly earlier. Some nonsense about a talking goat.

Jack laughed, clearly happy with his handiwork. "One drop and we win!"

And if my math was correct, one strike of the bottle and Todd and I would at least notch up the series at two games each. We'd been out here for close to two hours, drinking beers, and doing our best to hurt each other with the frisbee. Sophie was more than holding her own. She couldn't throw it hard enough to force a drop, but she had unbelievable aim, hitting either the bottle or the pole almost three out of every four throws. I held onto the frisbee with my left hand, and shook my right in an exaggerated show of suffering. When Jack lifted his beer to sip, I took my shot, and sent the frisbee hard in their direction. Somehow, I just managed to clip the edge of the bottle, sending it and the frisbee flying in opposite directions. Jack and Sophie watched helplessly as both crashed to the ground.

"What now?" Todd shouted, jumping in the air in victory. We shared an over-the-top high five and I left the shit talking to Todd as I walked back up to the deck to grab myself a fresh beer. I popped open a beer and sat down in the deck chair next to Becky, who had somehow managed to ignore most of our game as she sat in the shade and read.

When I had first come outside, I was terrified of what Jack might make of his girlfriend joining me in the shower, but he gave no indication that he was bothered. Did he even know? Todd had known that Becky was going to try to flash me earlier in the day. They had all made a bet on it. If there was another bet in play here, nobody said anything, and I wasn't about to complain about having Sophie's fingers wrapped around my cock, no matter how briefly.

"You kids and your games," Becky said beside me, bringing me back from my thoughts.

"All tied up," I said. "I think I'm the lousiest player out there."

"You're way better than me," she said. "Throwing a frisbee to me is like trying to write left-handed."

"Shit," I said. "I can't even jerk off left-handed."

"I use both hands," she said with a lopsided smile.

"To jerk off?"

"Well, whatever you call it when a girl gets herself off."

"Thinking about this is the last thing I need right now," I said, shifting in my chair. Becky was wearing shorts over her bikini bottom, but her tits were still on display in her top. She was leaning toward me in her chair and I got lost staring at the swell of her breasts and the way the strap lifted off of her chest as it swept up to her shoulders and around the back of her neck. I couldn't stop my imagination from producing a scene of her naked, using two hands to masturbate: one working her clit while pushing two fingers of the other into her pussy. And since this morning on the boat, I now had a pretty good idea of what her pussy looked like. I was getting hard again, and Becky noticed.

"Isn't it fun, though?" she teased.

Todd came up onto the deck and sat down on the other side of Becky. Sophie and Jack hurried into the house, huge smiles on their faces, and seconds later we heard their bedroom door slam shut.

"I think those guys have the right idea," Todd said.

"Agreed," Becky said, closing her book and standing up. Todd stood beside her and they moved toward the door of the cabin. Becky stopped and turned back to me. "Do you want to come with us, Will?"

"Come... come with you? What?"

"We're going to go mess up the bed. If you want to join us, come right in." Todd was looking on with an expression of amusement. Becky turned back around and followed her boyfriend into the house.

I sat by myself in dumbstruck silence on the deck as the sounds of vigorous afternoon sex began to crescendo from the windows of the cabin. Had Becky really just invited me to join them? What was I supposed to do? Just walk in, take my clothes off and jump on the pile? And how would that even work? The possibilities were both intimidating and arousing, and before I knew it, I was standing outside Todd and Becky's bedroom door, listening to the grunts and moans coming from both bedrooms.

"Oh yeah, baby eat it! Make me cum!" Becky's voice, no doubt.

"Oh my God, Sophie, I love watching you suck my cock," Jack's voice boomed.

And here I was, standing in the hallway. My cock was so hard it almost hurt. I looked into my bedroom, empty. I looked back at the closed doors hiding the two couples giving each other all manner of pleasure. I even had an invitation, given just minutes ago, clear as day.

But I chickened out. I walked as quietly as I could to my room and closed the door. I took my shorts off and lay down on the bed, listening to the increasingly loud and intense cries of pleasure coming from across the hall. I wrapped my hand around my cock and thought of Becky and Sophie taking their bathing suits off on the boat. I thought of Becky unsnapping her bra that morning. I thought of Sophie in the shower, her nipples less than an inch from my chest, and then her hand reaching out and grabbing my throbbing erection. I could hear every move they made across the hall: skin slapping against skin, beds creaking, moans and grunts and shrieks of pleasure. More than once I heard one of the girls scream that she was cumming.

"Harder! Harder! FUCK ME!" Becky's scream turned into a wordless wail and I suddenly erupted. A thick jet of cum spurted straight up into the air and splashed back down on my wrist, forearm and lower stomach. It was followed by a second and then a third, weaker, but still powerful spurts of cream. These dribbled over my hand and down the length of my cock. I lay their squeezing my cock until the last drop of my orgasm beaded up on the tip, then I relaxed back into the bed. After some long, deep breaths, I realized that most of the commotion across the hall had also stopped. I reached for the box of tissues on the side table and cleaned myself up. Two minutes later I was asleep.

* * *

Voices from somewhere.

"I think he's already hard."

"What if he wakes up?"

"That's the idea."

Still far away, I was enjoying a dream in which I was back on the boat with Becky and Sophie. The slow rocking of the waves moved us gently up and down, and I reached out and cupped a hand under Becky's big swaying boob just as Sophie closed her mouth over the head of my cock.

I opened my eyes an smiled. Now that dream was more like it. The first thing I noticed, as the wonderful feeling of my dream faded away, was that the light was much different. It was later, but not dark. Next I smelled the cooking going on in the kitchen. The I thought of that pleasant sensation of Sophie's lips on my cock and-

"Holy shit," I gasped and sat up, scooting back on the bed. My cock popped out of Sophie's mouth and I stared wide-eyed at her and Becky. The rocking of the boat in my dream had almost certainly been the feeling of the two of them climbing onto my bed. They were both naked. I looked down and saw the shine of saliva coating the upper half of my cock, then looked back as the girls moved closer.

"What are you guys—oh holy shit," I groaned as Sophie wrapped her fingers around my cock and lowered her mouth back down to it. As the warmth of her lips and tongue bathed my purple head in pleasure, Becky walked on her knees up beside me and kissed me full on the lips. I moaned into her mouth, the combination of shock and pleasure almost unbearable. She took my right hand in both of hers and placed it against one of her incredible tits.

When she broke off our kiss, she smiled at me. "I was sorry you didn't come play with me and Todd."

"This is crazy," I said. But I didn't take my hand off her body. I squeezed her breast gently, and rolled my thumb and forefinger over her hard nipple. Becky moved up closer, pushing her chest towards my face, and I happily latched on, sucking first one nipple, then the other into my mouth. I sucked on her tits while Sophie sucked my cock.

"Oh, that's nice," Becky whispered. "I want you to eat my pussy, Will." She stood on the bed and Sophie popped her mouth off of my cock, allowing me to scoot my butt back down so I could lie flat. Becky stood on either side of my head and lowered her body slowly, holding onto the head board. I watched her pussy descend, and just as I was able to reach her with my tongue, Sophie's lips closed over my cock once again.

I licked Becky's pussy from bottom to top, tasting her arousal, and letting her juices flow into my mouth. She gasped when my tongue dragged over her clit, and I licked again and again in the same way, up between her pussy lips and across her clit. I drank in her taste, becoming so aroused, I bucked my hips up and drove my cock deeper into Sophie's mouth. I felt as well as heard her moan and take me deeper.

I placed my left hand on Becky's hip, holding her pussy down on my face, and reached up with my right hand to lift and squeeze her tits while I concentrated on tonguing her clit. Concentrating was not easy. Sophie was sucking my cock almost frantically, as if she racing me to see who could make our respective targets cum first. Any other time, I'd say the advantage was mine. I had an orgasm right before falling asleep, so another one right now didn't seem likely. At first. But nobody had ever sucked my cock like this. Over and over I felt her nose push into my stomach, she was sucking it so deep. I couldn't see what she was doing of course, but the sensations were spectacular. I had only just gotten into a rhythm with Becky when I realized that Sophie was going to make me cum. It was just a question of whether I could hold my concentration enough to make sure Becky got off too.

Becky closed her hand over mine, squeezing it into her breast, so I squeeze a little harder, producing a happy moan and making her grind her hips a little, increasing the pressure of my tongue on her little button. Her pussy was liberally leaking fluid all over my chin, and mixing with my saliva, it ran down onto my neck.

"Oh fuck, that's good," Becky rasped. "Just like that. I'm so close!"

As if it was a direct challenge, Sophie increased the urgency of her cock-sucking, adding a twisting hand to the work she was doing on my shaft, and concentrating on sucking hard on the head of my cock. The pressure in my balls began to reach the breaking point, and as I started to moan into Becky's pussy, I felt a surge of release and a slow ache in my balls as they began to pump my seed in hot spurts into Sophie's mouth.

Becky shuddered above me and cried out. She rolled off me and collapsed on the bed, arching her back and digging her feet into the blankets as she gasped in pleasure, a powerful orgasm spreading out through her entire body.