A Week on the Lake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, I'm cumming!" I was finally able to say, and I looked down now to see Sophie working my cock in her mouth, swallowing every drop of cum that my balls could provide.

Finally spent, I threw my head back on the pillow and tried to catch my breath.

"Holy shit. That was insane."

Sophie crawled up over me, smiling.

"Did you swallow all of it, you greedy bitch?" Becky said.

Sophie kept smiling and shook her head. Becky quickly raised her face to meet Sophie and the two locked lips, tongues smashing together. In the brief flashes between their lips, I glimpsed a small pool of my cum pass from Sophie's mouth into Becky's.

Holy fuck.

* * *

"I can't believe that just fucking happened," I said.

"Wasn't it fun?" Becky sighed.

"Yeah, but..."

"But what?" Sophie asked. She had climbed off the bed. She was standing at the foot, still naked, her hands resting on her hips. A light sheen of sweat covered her chest, and her blond hair was a mess, presumably from both her romp with Jack before I fell asleep as well as what had just happened in here.

I looked at Becky for help, but she was relaxing against the head board, a look of contented ease on her face.

"Aren't Jack and Todd going to be a little..." I started.

Sophie laughed. "This really is your first time up here at the cabin, isn't it?" She crawled back onto the bed and climbed over me, her face an inch from mine and kissed me. Our mouths opened and our tongues met in a slow but passionate joining. I caught a taste that was strange and new, and briefly thought it was just Sophie's unique flavor before realizing it was a hint of the taste of my own cum. Our lips parted and Sophie smiled again. "We are going to have a lot of fun this week."

She climbed back off the bed and opened the door. "Come on you lazy shits. The boys should be done with dinner by now."

She turned and strode naked from my bedroom and Becky rolled toward me, pressing her tits into my arm and chest and gave me a kiss even deeper and hungrier than Sophie's had been.

"I can't wait to fuck you," she said. I watched her roll off the side of the bed and extend a hand to help me up. "Come on, let's eat. We'll need the energy tonight."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I asked as I took her hand and let her pull me to my feet.

"You'll see," she smiled up at me.

I looked around for a fresh pair of underwear and when I pulled a pair of boxers out of my bag, Becky stopped me.

"No clothes tonight," she said.

"Seriously?"

"It's Naked Night," she said, as if that was supposed to make everything perfectly clear.

I followed Becky out of my bedroom and down the hall. If I didn't have her nude form to follow, there's no way I would have had the guts to walk out into that kitchen with no clothes on. I had seen everyone else naked on the boat, but by the time I had worked up the courage to take my own shorts off, we had spotted the Marine Patrol boat, and I was dressed again before there was any time for anyone to see me.

But here went nothing. Jack and Todd were wearing aprons. Probably a good call. The idea of cooking a spaghetti dinner in the buff sounded dangerous to me. I'd never made a sauce that didn't end up partially on my clothes at one point or another. But aprons were all they had on. When we got to the kitchen, Sophie was already sitting at the table. Jack and Todd were at the counter and stove respectively, their bare backs and asses turned to the rest of us.

"Just in time, guys," Jack said. "This is going to be good. Mind opening a bottle of wine, Will?"

"Sure thing," I said. Having something to do would certainly decrease the awkwardness of standing here naked in front of one of my best friends.

I found a bottle of red and uncorked it. "Who doesn't want wine?"

Nobody passed, so I poured into all five glasses around the table, then took my seat as Jack and Todd served the food. When they were done, they took off their aprons and joined us at the table.

The food really was awesome. I ate a healthy portion, and drank two glasses of wine, and almost managed to forget we were all naked. Except of course for the handful of times when I found myself looking at either Sophie's or Becky's tits for a few seconds.

"Is Felicia still planning on coming up?" Jack asked Sophie.

"Got a text from her just a little while ago asking if we needed any more groceries. She'll be up some time on Tuesday."

"Nice," Jack said. "She bringing anyone else?" He gave me a devious look as he asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know," Sophie teased.

We finished our meal, and it was a little weird for a few minutes as we cleared the table and washed the dishes in the nude. I kept my mind and eyes on my work and was able to get through it.

"Smoke break!" Jack called when he hung up the dish towel.

"Right the fuck on," Todd said.

We followed Jack out to the screened in porch above the deck and took seats while Todd rolled a joint. I sat on the futon sofa beside Becky and she moved closer to me, so that the bare skin of our legs and arms touched. I felt the first real stir in my balls since the escapade in my bedroom, and I knew it wasn't going to take much of the gorgeous naked goddess rubbing against me before I went rock-hard again.

When Todd was done rolling, he lit the joint, and Sophie sat in his lap and smoked before getting back up and bringing it to Jack. We all watched her slow stride as she crossed the porch to her boyfriend and sat in his lap. The couple kissed before Sophie passed Jack the joint. After Jack had smoked, Sophie stood again, this time sitting in my lap and holding up the joint for me to smoke. I couldn't stop my dick from hardening and pressing into her leg. I held in the pungent smoke long enough for the world to slow down just a little around me and a smile start to creep across my face, while Becky accepted a puff from Sophie. Sophie repeated the entire process two more times, and every time she stood up from one of our laps, she left a cock standing gradually harder and taller in her wake. I was buzzing nicely and hard as a rock when Sophie climbed off my lap the last time.

Jack stood up. "Who wants a shot?" He walked back into the cabin without really waiting for an answer, his big dick swaying in front of him. I looked over at Todd, who had Sophie in his lap again. He had one of her tits in each hand, gently squeezing and pulling on her nipples. I almost jumped when Becky wrapped her hand around my cock and started lightly stroking its length.

Jack returned with a bottle of peppermint schnapps and I silently thanked the gods it wasn't tequila. Sophie stood and joined him in the middle of the porch while he took a sip off the bottle. He swallow it then they kissed, a long, deep kiss, and I could hear them moaning into each other's mouths.

Sophie took the bottle and had a sip, then moved back over to Todd. She sat back in his lap and kissed him. Todd's hands immediately returned to her tits. Jack sat down in his chair, slowly stroking his cock and watching his girlfriend tongue-wrestle with Todd. When Sophie and Todd parted, she stood again, and pulled Todd to his feet. Todd took a large swallow of the schnapps and moved over in front of me and Becky. His large hard cock was just a foot or two from us.

Becky got to her feet and the couple kissed, sharing the peppermint flavor and running their hands over each other's body. I watched Todd fondle her huge tits, pinch her nipples, then reach down and rub his middle finger through the folds of her pussy. When they finally parted, Becky took the bottle and took a shot of her own, swallowed it, then straddled me on the sofa, parting her legs around mine, and nudging her pussy directly against my cock. I could feel the wetness of her arousal on the underside of my prick, and her tits pressed into my chest, the hardened nipples squeezed between us. I held her against me and opened my mouth to except her kiss. The peppermint taste flooded into my mouth along with her greedy tongue. All I would have to do was gently lift her and set her back down and I would be inside her.

She pulled back from our kiss and handed me the bottle and I drank. The coolness of the peppermint contrasted with the warmth that slowly spread down into my body. Becky took the bottle back and set it on the side table and kissed me again. I allowed my hands to creep up and cup her tits and squeeze them and push them together as our tongues battled and her pussy ground against the underside of my cock.

When we came up for air, Sophie was leading Jack back into the house. Becky turned around on my lap and Todd leaned over to kiss her.

"Have fun," he said to his girlfriend. "We'll be inside."

"You too, baby," Becky said and kissed him again. "I love you."

"I love you, too," Todd said, and they kissed one more time, before Todd followed Jack and Sophie inside, his cock standing up straight and tall in front of him.

"I get the feeling you guys have done this before," I said to Becky when we were alone.

She nodded and kissed me again, now moaning into my mouth and pulling my hands tighter against her tits.

A sudden memory, of my drunken trip last night to the bathroom, flashed back to me, and I broke our kiss again.

"You and Sophie switched last night, didn't you?"

Becky smiled and nodded.

"You fucked Jack and Sophie fucked Todd," I said.

She nodded again.

"How long have you guys been, you know, switching off?"

Becky raised up on her knees and reached down to grab my cock. "Why don't you just shut up and fuck me?"

She pressed the head of my prick in between the slick lips of her pussy and sank down, impaling herself on my cock.

"Holy fuck, that's good," she gasped.

The pleasure and warmth of her was incredible. She was soaked with arousal, and the walls of her pussy stretched around my invading cock, accommodating my length and girth.

"Oh my god, that feels so good," I whispered.

With my hands locked on her tits, Becky began to move. She raised and lowered herself on my lap, driving my cock deep into her cunt, slowly increasing her pace.

"Ride that cock," I rasped. "Fuck it."

"Mmmmm," she groaned. "You like to talk dirty?"

"I fucking love it," I growled, louder now.

"Does my tight little pussy feel good on your big hard cock?"

"So fucking good. So fucking tight. Fuck my cock."

Becky was slamming herself down now, the bottoms of her thighs slapping loudly against the tops of mine.

"Jesus Fuck!" she screamed. "I'm gonna fucking cum already!" She pulled herself up and rolled off of me, bucking and rubbing her pussy beside me on the sofa. I sat there and watched her, and heard the first noise from inside.

"Oh FUCK!" There was no mistaking Sophie's voice on the other side of the window. "Oh FUCK, YES!"

Beside me, Becky's panting slowed gradually and she leaned over and took my pussy-slick cock into her mouth. My back arched on its own as she sent waves of pleasure racing up my spine.

"Holy shit, yes," I bellowed. "Suck my cock."

My own cries of delight and encouragement soon mixed with those of Todd and Jack. From Sophie and Becky, just the muffled moans and gasps as they sucked cock.

"Do you like tasting your pussy all over my cock?" I grabbed a handful of Becky's hair and pulled her up, turning her face to mine.

"Fuck yes," she said before our tongues smashed together. I turned us over, so she was sitting on the edge of the couch and I was kneeling on the floor. She spread her legs wide for me and I lowered my face to taste her pussy. She was wetter and her taste was more intense than when I licked her to orgasm earlier. I drank in her juices, licking and sucking up and down her pussy. Becky lifted her hips and pushed into my face.

"So fucking good!"

I sucked her and savored every flavor of her cunt, but my goal now wasn't to make her cum with my tongue. I had to feel my cock sinking into her again. I lifted my face and moved in closer, holding my cock in my hand and pointing it at Becky's pouting opening.

"Give it to me," she said. "Fuck me hard!"

I drove my hips forward, plunging my cock deep into her cunt and drawing a wordless scream from her lungs. I wrapped my arms around her legs and pounded into her over and over, watching with delight as her huge tits heaved and bounced around before me.

"FUCK!" Becky screamed.

Inside the house Sophie cried out, "Fuck me! YES! FUCK ME!"

I had already blown my load twice that day, so I was able to fuck Becky as hard as she wanted and I felt her pussy suddenly tighten and spasm around my cock and she went silent and stiff, rubbing her fingers against her clit as she came, flooding her juices around my cock and out of her onto my balls.

I pulled out of her and gave her a few seconds to catch her breath. "Want some more?"

She nodded and said, "Fuck yes."

"Turn over," I said. "I'll fuck you doggy-style and we can look in the window."

She giggled and scrambled to comply, placing her knees on the seat of the couch, and her elbows on the back. I stood behind her and she helped me get my cock back into her pussy. We could definitely see inside, and the sight was incredible. Jack and Todd were standing in the middle of the room with Sophie suspended in between them. Todd's cock was stuffed in her pussy and Jack was fucking her ass.

"Fuck me HARDER!" Becky screamed, bringing me back.

I reached under Becky's body and locked my hands on her swinging tits and began slamming my cock into her. Watching Jack and Todd double-teaming Sophie had me so turned on I was fucking Becky as hard as I could without accidentally slipping out and injuring myself.

"Oh fuck, Becky, I'm gonna fucking cum."

"Do it!" she shrieked. "Give it to me! Cum in my pussy!"

Inside, Todd suddenly stiffened up and growled as he filled Sophie's pussy with cum. Jack was close behind him, pumping his spunk up his girlfriend's ass while she howled that she was cumming.

I lost it. With a roar, I held Becky's hips and burying my cock in her cunt just as I erupted, sending blast after blast of my hot cock cream spurting into her pussy.

"CUMMING!" Becky screamed. "FUUUUUCK!"

As the fog of my orgasm slowly lifted and the spasms in my cock slowed, I watched inside as Jack and Todd pulled their cocks out of Sophie's well-fucked holes. Sophie dropped immediately to the floor and started sucking the cum off of Todd's cock. I backed up a little, allowing my cock to drop out of Becky's pussy, and she turned around and took me back into her mouth, licking and sucking our mixed cum off of my slowly deflating prick.

"Holy shit," I said when I looked back up. Inside, Jack had joined his girlfriend on his knees in front of Todd. Jack was sucking Todd's cock.

Becky stood up to see what I was holy-shitting about. "Oh I fucking love it when they do that," she giggled and hurried into the house.

* * *

When I finally convinced myself to follow Becky inside, I watched dumbfounded as Jack worked Todd's cock in his mouth. Jack? I'd seen a lot of crazy things today, but this?

"Oh fuck yeah," Todd groaned. "Suck it."

It appeared to me that the girlfriend swapping wasn't the only thing that they had tried before. Jack sucked with just as much enthusiasm as I had witnessed from both Sophie and Becky.

"Don't hog it," Becky said, dropping down to her knees. Todd now had three people kneeling in front of him. Jack held Todd's cock around the thick base and pointed it over at Becky. Becky inhaled her boyfriend's prick, and Jack got down onto the floor on his back and latched his mouth onto Becky's pussy. Which was full of my cum. Jack licked and sucked, making Becky squirm and moan onto Todd's cock. I didn't even notice Sophie had moved over to me until I felt her hand wrap around my quickly growing erection.

"Do I get a turn on this fat cock?" she purred into my ear as she thrust her tits against my chest.

"I don't know if I can go again," I said.

"Feels like it's getting pretty fucking hard to me."

"I mean I don't think I can cum again," I said.

"Sit down," Sophie said.

She pushed me back into the closest chair and I plopped down and watched her get down onto the floor between my knees. She licked a long slow line from right between my balls all the way up to the tip of my nearly erect cock.

"Mmm," she purred. "I can taste Becky's pussy."

The idea that Sophie already knew what Becky's pussy tasted like was enough to get me fully hard once again, and for the second time that day, Sophie started sucking my cock. Across from my chair, Jack was easing his cock into Becky's pussy from behind while she frantically worked Todd's cock in her mouth. I pulled Sophie up and stood with her and turned us around, pushing her back down into the chair and kneeling between her legs. Her gooey pussy was open in front of me and I could see Todd's cum slowly leaking out of her.

Might as well do it now before I lose my nerve, I thought, then snaked my tongue as deep into Sophie's snatch as I could reach. The taste of Sophie's pussy was easy to differentiate from the flavor of Todd's cum. Both washed over my tongue, and I found myself swallowing the fluids, drinking them down.

"He's doing it," Sophie said, her voice high and distant. I looked up without moving my mouth away from her cunt, gazing over her stomach and breasts, to see her head thrown back in ecstasy. "Looks like I win that bet," she almost whispered.

I was amused to find myself the subject of another bet, but I wasn't going to take my face away from Sophie's pussy until I had her cumming. She'd given me an incredible blowjob after my nap, and I meant to return the favor. I listened to her moans and observed the rocking and shifting of her body, looking for the cues to tell me whether what I was doing to her was working. As I worked, I heard the sounds coming from behind me: flesh slapping on flesh, deep breathing and moaning, the wet smacking sounds of sucking. I sucked Sophie's pussy until she howled and pulled sharply back, her chest heaving and flushed and her eyes fluttering.

I moved up closer to her and nudged my cock in between her slick pussy lips. As I slowly stuffed my cock inside her, Becky's voice became clear again, and Sophie and I were soon joined by Todd. His big throbbing dick bobbed in front of him, shiny with Becky's spit. My face was only inches from Sophie's, so I leaned back to give room for Todd to feed his cock into her mouth. I watched her suck him while I fucked her cunt and found myself wondering what it might be like to have that throbbing rod in my mouth. Jack seemed to enjoy it, not to mention both of the girls. Besides, I already knew what his cum tasted like.

Holding onto Sophie's tits, I slammed my cock into her and she moaned onto Todd's cock until he abruptly pulled it out of her mouth. The volume of her moaning suddenly increased. Without thinking about it, I took my left hand off of Sophie's right breast and grabbed Todd's cock. He quickly spun toward me and I took him into my mouth, just the first few inches, sucking and licking and testing.

"Oh my God," Todd gasped.

"That's so fucking hot, Will," Sophie cried out. I had stopped my thrusting and just stayed buried to the hilt in her cunt while I sucked Todd's incredibly hard cock. After a little while, and a lot of sucking, I pulled him out and pointed him back at Sophie. She was happy to take over for me, and I resumed pumping my cock deep into her pussy.

"Did Will just suck your cock?" Becky's voice floated over to us, punctuated with grunts every time Jack's cock would thrust into her.

Todd pulled back from Sophie and left us to our fucking. I still couldn't see what was going on, but I heard his voice. "Yeah he did. Not bad for a rookie."

I wanted to see what they were doing. I wanted to watch them fuck. So I pulled my cock out of Sophie's pussy and helped her to her feet. I took her place back in the chair and she lowered herself back down onto me, facing away. As her pussy quickly enveloped my cock, I looked over to see Jack directing his cock into Todd's mouth. Now Todd was the one fucking Becky, and I don't know how he managed to give such a spirited blowjob while still pounding his cock into his girlfriend's cunt.