All Comments on 'A Weekend in Atlanta'

by topo

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
lovetolick7lovetolick7about 19 years ago
Good story

Great job writeing, liked the theme. Looking forward to your next!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very Erotic

It was terribly rude for the husband to intrude on the couple's time together. He should have remained in the bar and found himself another room for the night so she could have really enjoyed the privacy with her new lover.

I always hate these stories where the wife is copulating with a lover and tells her husband how much she loves him while someone elses cock is in her. She does not need to do this. She owes her husband no explanations for her behavior at all.

If the lover wanted to show his new found love to her, it was none of the husband's business.

It was rude of the lover to eat the creampie though. If the husband was already there which he should not have been. He should have given that job to the husband.

She did not owe her husband any courtesy whatsoever. The husband should have also paid for her entertainment the rest of the stay with the lover. Champagne, lobster dinners, and maybe a better hotel suite. He could have gotten a place at a Motel 6 for the weekend and let her perhaps talk her lover into staying the entire time with her. If she wished, she could have from him back home to enjoy in Tampa too. It was her husband's duty to do as she wished him to do. As a matter of fact, if she enjoyed the new man in her life, he could even have moved in with the couple, and the husband could have made them both a good living.

Women owe their husbands nothing at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
perfect weekend

Hope the first commenter will look elsewhere for cuckold stories and not criticize hotwife stories for what they're not. Your story was very hot and believable, with excellent writing skills. I believe it, because I've lived it.

Rye and Ginger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
SWEET SEX

A very nice erotic sex story,where everyone had a good time.What more could a reader want?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Deleting Unfavorable comments eh

Constuctively - Leaving only the positive comments doesn't approach the spirit of this site or the fairness intended. It just distorts things and sours our viewpoint of you and of your intentions to allow only the favorable comments. Why did you do that?

Do you wish to grow? - to know your audience?

To clarify one comment you left on that refered to one you deleted. One can cuckold himself by electing not to join into or be excluded (CUCKOLDED) by a spouse from a possible threesome - as well as watching your spouse who has said she intends to fuck someone in your presence and excludes you from participating - when its all about her sexual satisfaction - not yours - put on the cuckolding hat and sit in the corner - as only allowed or elect to watch or take video but not participate. How unfair - How unbalanced - How male demeaningly humiliated - does she now respect him in her ability to get off better with another cock than his? In his presence? Get real - this isn't erotic its perversion in a marital setting soon to end when reality sets in unless you author send it lower deeper sicker which surely is your choice as it is ours to voice complaint or concern for your respect of us or us for you spewing such sorid perversions. You can do better with your talent and selfishly we hope you will write about other themes - true 3somes, swinging, if marital cheating its unknown and non-acquiesed or if found out the consequences normally delt by lifes realities. Or you can write sick stuff for the sickies!!

So, there are options for erotic and sensual non-sick themes - please give it some thought or delete this constructive comment as you may - regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
the last paragraph ruined it

It was a very hot story until the wife let the other man make love to her and she gave him a private blowjob. It was a fantasy of the husband up to that point and she then took it farther then she should have. She should have told the guy to be happy that she was letting him fuck her but making love was confined to her husband. Since she did not that would have ruined it for me and my wife and she would have had some severe problems with our marriage. Sorry but the fantasy was about letting someone else fuck her not make love to her and she let it happen and should have stopped right there are realized there could now be future problems. But she didn't care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It was a fantasy before it went to far,!

The fantasy was just a fantasy before it became reality and ruined it. Why all these cuckold stories? Real life ?

Hardly! Waiting for a real loving wife story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Best yet

Wow, this is your best yet! Measured pace, intense and highly erotic - looking forward to your next! Judy just gets hotter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another zero

This author does not have 1 highly rated story. Kinda tells you something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yaigh!!!!!

Should be "Botomo" not topo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FUCKING loser Husband

Husband is a closet faggot. Next he will be dressing up as a woman and sucking the wife's lovers clock. story was pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

Writer sucks and should commit suicide in a horrible manner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FUCKED

Another willing cuckold story UGH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The plans?

Hubby packed his bags and left her there. By the time she got home he had the divorce papers prepared and had moved away. She never saw him again. Who would stay with a cheating slut?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hi topo, i love this story, gave you a 5- (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟-)! The story is VERY EROTIC & QUITE BELIEVABLE.

In my mind, some people have misunderstood the special bond that the husband & wife have, being a perfect match: not only is he a voyeur husband but his #1 fantasy is to watch his wife as another man fucks her brain out; she has a very strong exhibitionist side & potential to be a hot wife.

As the night progressed, she was shedding her inhibitions.

Every so often she wanted to establish the eye contact with her husband to make sure they are still on the same page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Comments for anonymous trolls

Fantastically fun fantasy story. All the idiots with slamming comments most likely had cheating wives because of their little dicks and premature ejaculations. Get real and get a life. As a woman, I can tell you about fantasy and reality. This was just a fun story to enjoy. Those who are so caustic usually have a reason to be upset in their own pitiful lives. I’m not anonymous. Damn security code wouldn’t population. So little dick wonders, I’m CharlotteBlue69

I’m not afraid like those of you who troll anonymously

CharlotteBlue69CharlotteBlue69about 4 years ago
Finally able to sign in

So here it is trolls. Under my own account.

Fantastically fun fantasy story. All the idiots with slamming comments most likely had cheating wives because of their little dicks and premature ejaculations. Get real and get a life. As a woman, I can tell you about fantasy and reality. This was just a fun story to enjoy. Those who are so caustic usually have a reason to be upset in their own pitiful lives.

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 4 years ago
Well worth 5*

I loved it, the story covered every base of my wildest fantasy, sadly my husband won't agree and I have never met a man like Duane. I am going to read all your other stories. Thank you so much for the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I never realized that it's erotic for a wife to be a slut...

because it's not.

gpetagpetaalmost 3 years ago

She was looking at me as she fucked him. and her voyeur watched

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No cuck and whore tags, but definitely A cuck and whore story.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Ahhh the pleasures a gay husband can have dreaming of getting that big cock for himself, yet sadly, in the end he can only have vicariously because most conservatives are too afraid of being judged to move from cuck to an out in the open gay/bi man.

PS Charlotteblue is a dude, her little 2 year old tirade is the same one many other gay cum guzzling cucks use. Nice try Nancy. Not literally, you do have a dick.

SensuousmindSensuousmindabout 1 year ago

Similar to some of my fantasies and stories though only had one time with a stranger. Your story was hot and is right in line with some of my wildest fantasies, blessed with a partner that gets turned on by me being pleasured.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous