A Wife Swapping Holiday Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyDog969
SlyDog969
576 Followers

She laid face down flat on the deck with her ass facing the front and enjoying the spray on her ass and her as she open her legs looking directly at me with this come fuck me now expression on her face and in her eyes.

She then spun around with her legs wide open and then proceeded to give me about half a dozen beaver shoots that immediately started making my dick hard. She soon noticed the bulge and said, "give me the camera." I handed her the camera and wrapped the tiller around my arm as I pulled my swim trunks down and then completely off and stuffed them in a bag we had tied to the side of the boat. My semi erect boner was standing out and she took a few pictures. After half a dozen shots or so and then she put the camera away.

She turned around towards me and said "you don't mind if I play with myself do you?"

"Not as long as I get to watch and do the same," I replied.

She grabbed a tit in one hand and started fingering her pussy with the other gazing at me intently looking for my reaction. She was about four feet away, so close I wanted to pounce on her and yet just out of arms reach.

I began touching myself lightly at first, then stroking my cock slowly while my eyes were fixated on her. I was consumed with every part of her incredible body but I was also enthralled with her face and her eyes were almost hypnotic and I was lost momentarily in her power. Between the vision of her nakedness, the feel of the ocean and the open air I was getting exceptionally horny.

Katia noticed my cock had now grown to full size so she crawled over to me.

She then lifted one leg over me to straddle my hips cowgirl style, and reached down to grab my cock and position it at the entrance of her pussy. She slowly lowered herself down on my pole, which at this point was proudly pointing towards the heavens.

She lowered herself down until my swollen mushroom head was just inside her inviting crevice. I watched her pussy lips spread open to accept me inside her.

She leisurely started to move up and down on me, never taking more than half of me in her wondrous warm lair at a time. There was a light chop on the water and the small waves and the bouncing of the boat added to her movements. She gradually started rotating her hips while she impaled herself fully on me and then she withdrew her pussy over and over.

She pumped her pussy up and down on me unhurriedly for a while as I continued to enjoy the moment. I was fascinated by watching as her pussy slowly released my cock, just keeping the head in her, and then when she reversed the process allowing her pussy to slowly swallow my cock until she hit bottom. IT FELT FANTASTIC!

I was watching her body's movements as she used me for her own pleasure. Her breasts were tantalizing me with their jiggle movements, as she was impaling herself on my engorged pole. I was enjoying myself immensely as she fucked me, and as long as my shaft was imbedded in her hot pussy I wasn't going to complain about it to anyone.

Katia gave me a tonsil tickling kiss, then she started bouncing her cunt up and down on my meat missile as hard and fast as she could like there was no tomorrow. She was humping me for all she was worth and her body vibrated from her pounding of my member as her pussy was devouring my cock about every half second. Her pussy felt like a saturated velvet glove very firmly gripping my cock, which made my tool twitch in anticipation of the next trust.

As I felt the light wind of the moving boat and the cool spray of the ocean under the tropical sun added to the sensations of watching and feeling an unbelievable women fucking me with her whole being, it was more than I could have ever imagined. At that moment I was in heaven and I felt sorry for every other man on the planet.

She was looking right into my eyes like she wanted to see how much I was enjoying the movement of her body was giving me. She told me to hang on and she squatted down all the way on me, so I was again buried balls deep in her.

It didn't take long until I shot my load in her, I felt her pussy as it clenched and unclenched around my phallus a few times and then she collapsed on top of me allowing her cunt to release my well used cock. She slowly came down. We kissed and then untangled ourselves and she rolled off to the side.

We laid there in the afterglow of sex for a few moments. Katia then put her swimsuit back on and I headed the boat back to shore.

We went back to the room and took a short nap to recharge our batteries after an incredible afternoon.

I checked my cell phone and noticed a text message from Sonja saying we were all getting together for dinner around 7ish at a nice restaurant and maybe going dancing afterwards. I told Katia and she jumped into the shower and we started getting ready.

We walked into the restaurant and spotted Sonja and Fernando over in the corner and we made our way over to them and sat down. As I was looking thru the menu I noticed my wife was wearing a new outfit I had never seen before and looked familiar and yet slightly different or maybe I was just seeing her a little differently after the activities of the last few days. We made some small talk and got caught up.

Katia began playing with the necklace I had bought for her. My wife noticed it right away and asked if it was new. "Yes," she said "This is from my secret lover, the married man I am having an affair with, he bought it for me. Every time I wear it I will remember him and what a bad girl I have been this weekend."

After dinner we walked to a small dance club at another hotel just a few blocks away. We found a nice table and ordered drinks. Fernando asked my wife if she wanted to dance and they headed to the dance floor.

My wife looked radiant on the dance floor; I could tell she was feeling really horny wearing a super short dress. I love watching her slow dancing with another man, her arms around his neck, his hands roaming over every part of her body.

It is the ultimate aphrodisiac the ultimate sexual high, watching her grinding that perfect little ass into his cock. That strange mixture of anticipation, and jealousy, the agony and the fascination of it are like a magnifying glass letting me see my love for her in the clearest form possible.

I watched them dance for two or three songs and then Katia and I joined them on the dance floor. After a couple of dances we switched partners. At last I got my first few moments alone with my own wife in last two days.

"You really like watching me dancing with him, don't you?" Sonja asked me. I hummed in agreement.

I whispered "You were so gorgeous, so beautiful, so damn sexy, dancing with him. It got me excited to see you with him. I couldn't keep my eyes off you."

The band stopped to take a break, and we all went back to our table and finished up our drinks and then we headed back to the hotel.

As we walked back to the hotel Katia and Sonja were walking in front of us while Fernando and I enjoyed the view of the of those two fine looking asses swaying back and forth. Katia wore high heels and Sonja wore pumps.

Fernando said loud enough for the girls to hear. "Hey, look at those sluts up ahead...they look like a couple of expensive hookers." The girls looked over their shoulder at us and smiled and then looked back at each other and then began trying to walk even more like a prostitute in their high heels and in their drunken state. "High-class whores," I teased back.

When we got back to the hotel room, Fernando started unlocking his door. He had one arm around my wife, and his wife was draped over me, licking my ear, and rubbing my stiff cock through my pants. When he got the door open, he stepped aside to let Sonja and the rest us in.

As we entered the room Katia wrapped her arms around me and began kissing me, her back against the wall behind the door.

My hands were all over her big tits, groping them through her dress, simultaneously trying to pull it down and push it up so I could get my fingers on her bare flesh.

She reached between us with one hand and undid my pants, then guided them down my thighs. As soon as my dick sprang out, she lifted one of those long and lovely legs and wrapped it around my waist.

Following Katia's lead Fernando began kissing my wife.

He then reached forward taking hold of her dress and flipped it open revealing her new sexy outfit. She was wearing nothing other than a black lacy bra and matching black satin panties.

Katia and I both moaned with approval at my wife's sexy lingerie.

"She's all yours Fernando." I smiled at him as he approached my wife.

Fernando then helped her remove her dress completely followed by her bra and panties.

She stood nude before him. A smile began to play on his lips as I watched him drink in every inch of my wife's lovely body. Her long and sexy legs rose confidently from the floor to her shaven cunt, which I could now see was quite wet.

Her chest heaved with her growing sexual excitement, causing her shapely bosom to rise and fall in time, showing off her curves and making her look even more sexy than I had ever seen her before. Fernando gave a low whistle, raising his eyebrows.

She grinned at him and pushed him hard back onto the couch. He settled into the middle of the love seat, eagerly awaiting his sexy, sexy treat.

Katia pulled off her dress and unclasped her bra and tossed it across the room wanting to now show off her feminine wares to me and everyone else in the room.

From the site of these two hot sexy naked women in front of me I was clearly excited and my bulging cock was straining against my pants, something that was not missed by Katia's keen eye.

"Down boy!" she laughed teasingly as she touched my enlarged member through my briefs, provoking my bulge to swell even more.

Katia giggled. "Oh my, I can see the head of that big love-stick needing to come out and see me." And indeed my dick head had emerged from my briefs and was sticking out in the open.

She started to undress me, and in short order she stripped me down completely naked. She started kissing me and slowly stroking my aching cock, I thought I might explode right there in her hands, the pre-cum running like a river from the top of my man pole.

On the other side of the room, Fernando leaned over and kissed my wife intensely and then stood there as Sonja undressed her lover in front of me. He was indeed very well built, muscular, as close to the perfect masculine specimen I had ever seen. Sonja took a moment to enjoy his manly form with both her eyes and with her roving hands.

When she removed his boxer shorts his cock was almost fully extended, the purple head starting to leak out some of his pre-cum. I watch as my wife, dropped to her knees and wrapped her hands around his massive man meat and greedily started sucking on him.

He started moaning, his fingers running through her wavy black hair as he gripped her head and started fucking her face.

I was sitting there, in awe of this woman who was my wife, acting like anything but the woman I knew, sucking another man's cock.

The whole scene seemed so surreal; here I was receiving the best blow job of my life from Katia as I watched another man offer his cock to my wife and her attaching it like a pack of hungry dogs.

Fernando lifted her up and moved her over to one of the double beds.

Sonja laid flat on her back with her head on the end of the bed as Fernando stood over her feeding his cock into her mouth. Sonja reached above her placing her hands on Fernando's waist trying to pull him in deeper into mouth as he thrust his manhood between her shimmering lips.

Katia raised her head and sat up stroking me telling me she didn't want to miss anything. I slid off her panties and began massaging her clit as we both watched our partners on the other bed.

After a few minutes Fernando pulled his fully erect staff out of my wife's mouth and picked her up and put her on her hands and knees on the bed with her ass facing me, he then took his tongue and ran it from the bottom of Sonja's pussy all the way up to her asshole.

Fernando looked up at me with a laugh as he said, "I think she likes it!"

He then proceeded to lie down on the bed on his back, his hard thick penis fully erect sticking up like a flag pole. Sonja moved over him, just low enough to brush the tip of his hard-on with her pussy lips. He instructed her to guide him into her vagina. Sonja held his mushroom tip as she rubbed it up and down her cunt lips and then she lowered herself slowly impaling herself on his cock until he was completely inside of her.

"Now fuck me baby," he said.

Sonja started slowly riding this big massive cock between her legs. She rocked back and forth teasing his penis and I could hear her moans as I saw her ass lift up and down on him, seeing his large prick slide in and out of her.

I was sure she had forgotten I was there in the same room, witnessing her carnal lust as she was fucking another man.

Fernando began to rock his hips with some force and Sonja began moaning with pleasure.

At that same moment Katia and I decided we needed to take care of our own needs for sexual gratification.

I rolled her over onto her back and lifted her legs high onto her chest to allow her legs to open and feel the tip of my cock touch her opening.

I took my boner and slowly, very slowly slid in just enough to be encased. The initial insertion was so very easy since she was already well lubricated.

"Please...please," she begged. "Please put it in. I need it bad."

Sounding very much in charge, I commented, "Are you sure?"

"Oh God yes," she begged.

I looked into her eyes as she pleaded for more penetration. "Please...please...put it in."

"I want you to feel every inch of my cock sinking into your pussy," I said. "Are you sure you ready for more."

With her chest heaving, Katia cried out, "Oh just shut up and start fucking me. No more talk."

With that I put it all the way in her, allowing her wet hole to completely engulf my rod. She pushed herself onto me as her clit smashed into my pubic bone. The sensation was almost too much to bear.

I used my whole body as I plunged into her pussy. Without any inhibition, she raised her hips to meet my deepest insertion.

I pulled her into my arms and made a deep thrust into her depths and said, "How do you like the feel another man's dick inside you?"

"How do you like the feel of a pussy that's not you your wife's?" she retorted.

As I thrust directly into the depths of her womb her body had completely transformed itself into an instinctive mass of carnal frenzy, all driven by my male phallus wreaking havoc in the depths of her breeding core.

She slowed to a stop and looked me straight in the eyes, and with very little expression she gave me one of those vaginal squeezes.

My eyes widened when I felt her close around my cock. "I'll give you about thirty minutes to quit that." I said.

That's a nice milking pussy you've got there. How long did it take to learn to do that," I asked?

A little grin crept into Katia's expression. "Just one of my many talents," she said.

Eventually she tired and I regained the upper hand.

I started slamming my shaft into her, making an audible smack as my heavy balls made contact with her pussy.

"Oh, fuck yea," she cried out. "Oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! God, right there."

I drilled her mercilessly, bucking against her and bouncing her shapely ass off the bed, while she moaned into my mouth as our tongues dueled. God, but it was so good!

I punished her hot box with my fuck stick over and over again, my nuts slapping against her wetness.

I could feel her pussy juice running down her legs every time my balls slapped her thighs.

"Ooooooh, uhhhhhhh, oh yea," she moaned through clenched teeth. "Don't stop, please don't stop."

I kept up the pace, sweat glistening off my brow.

My cock became machine-like, a meaty piston relentlessly plunging into her cunt.

Her head rose and met my gaze. No words were needed, as her face, twisted in ecstasy and her joy, told the story. She was right on edge I could tell her body was close to that point of no return.

And then it happened. Her abdomen jerked and her vagina clutched and fluttered along the length of my embedded shaft.

At that same moment I felt an intense charge erupt from deep within my balls.

I sensed a swelling of my cock head and warm spurts of cum being blasted deep into the recesses of her vagina.

I had never felt so much sexual energy as I expelled my seed and it spewed out from my core flooding every corner of her womb. The sensation was overwhelming.

Our bodies danced in the spastic tremors of orgasm from this simultaneous explosion, her body jerking in unison with my spasms.

As it started to subside we held onto the other in an attempt of prolonging the fading sensual sensation.

Then, finally our bodies came to rest and we began to bask in the afterglow of sex and the calm serenity that follows.

I looked across the room to the other bed where Fernando and Sonja had apparently stopped to watch us.

And now that Katia and were done they took their cue to resume their own activity.

I watched as Fernando lifted Sonja up and lay her on her back.

He turned her slightly on the bed so I could get a better point of view and I watched him position his cock at the entrance of her pussy.

He took his massive manhood, and slid it slowly inside of her, until the entire length of his thick hard cock was buried deep inside of her pussy and as she whimpered and moaned as she took in every inch of him.

Once he was all the way inside of her he looked over to me, "She is so tight, she grips me like a vice, you are a lucky man!"

Then without warning Fernando pushed forward with a deep lunge and filled my wife with his engorged cock. He moved his hands to Sonja's legs and held them apart as he really started to fuck her hard using his whole body to pound away at her.

I watched him deliberately; with hard thrusts drive his massive tool in and out of my wife. I could see her pussy lips grip his shaft as if not to let it slide out of her.

She placed her hands on his chest, her breathing was heavy as she struggled to say, "No more, I can't take anymore baby."

Fernando slowed his pace a little but he did not withdraw as he allowed Sonja some recovery time.

Her reprieve was short lived as began pounding pussy once again.

I watched him slide his cock into her pussy and he continued to fuck her, this time obviously for his own pleasure.

He fucked her harder than I had ever seen a woman being drilled by a man, even harder than what I have seen in porn movies and she seemed to just want more, to want it even harder and I was shocked that this was actually my wife.

As they continued to fuck Sonja shot a glance over her shoulder and looked directly at me. There is nothing sexier than to see the woman you love in the frenzy of pleasure lock eyes with you. The look was well beyond seductive.

I saw Fernando arch his head up and heard him moan as he started to cum, he trusted into her several more times before slowly and tiredly withdrawing his cock from her red, swollen pussy.

It was such a sexy sight, it was driving me crazy, my eyes were fixated on my wife, and her dripping wet swollen pussy lips with another man's cum oozing from between her legs.

I never thought I would enjoy something like this but it is amazing how the mind works, and this was even more of a turn on to me than I ever thought it would be.

Katia used the lull in the action to get up and go over to our room to use the bathroom leaving me lying on the other bed still trying to absorb the wonders of what just happened.

SlyDog969
SlyDog969
576 Followers