A Wife Swapping Holiday Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyDog969
SlyDog969
576 Followers

As Fernando pulled his cock from her and moved away Sonja looked over and asked me, "What are you waiting for?" She smiled. "Do you want sloppy seconds or not?"

She spread her legs so I could see the hot cum dripping out of her pussy. Fernando's fresh seed was still leaking from her stretched hole and dribbling down the crack of her ass!

In split second I was already hard again and my cock ached be inside her. I climbed on top of Sonja and slid my stiff shaft into her. She was sloppy-slippery slimy-hot, with a creamy sort of texture.

Knowing her cunt was still filled with his cum was so arousing, seeing her freshly used pussy oozing with sperm prepared and ready for a really good pounding. There is just no way to understand the emotional dynamics until you've actually experience it.

I loved the way my cock first slid right in, it felt silky, her body smelled of sex and sweat, and somehow her pussy just felt excitingly different after having been fucked by another man.

Sonja looked up at me as I slowly began fucking her with my pole. She didn't try to guide me. She just let me do whatever I wanted.

I rocked my hips with ever-increasing speed, slicing my cock in and out of her clasping cunt faster and faster. I smelled the remnants of her perfume as I watched her expression change. I felt like I could do this forever.

"Oh, baby, fuck me baby, like only you can," Sonja said. It was more of a plea than a command. Though, her wish was my command.

I was soon slapping loudly down against her spread thighs with my hips as I fucked hard in and out of her cunt. The lips of her pussy clasped tightly to the broad shaft on each stroke, but I was not to be denied. I was fucking her as hard and fast as I had ever fucked her before.

"Yes, fuck me hard. That's it. I can take it, baby. Oh, God," Sonja cried out in passion.

Nearly unconsciously from the intense experience I lost myself again in the bottomless pit of this wicked temptress swimming through the infinite deep crevices of her female flesh. Sonja led me to higher and higher levels of ecstasy.

I fucked her hard, with long strokes, slapping powerfully into her each time.

My hips were a blur but I did not stop fucking her. I could feel a tingle in my balls, which were slapping hard against her ass on each stroke.

Her pussy juice splashed out of her cunt as I fucked her and she came. She bucked and moaned beneath me, but I didn't stop. The extra juices just made her cunt slicker and allowed me to last even longer than I already had.

"Don't stop. Don't ever stop," were the only words Sonja could get out as her orgasms crashed against her like wave after wave against the rocky shore.

Soon I added my own load of cum to her already well fucked sperm filled womb.

I smiled at her, and then rolled her over on top me with my cock still inside of her.

My lovely wife settled her wet pussy down around my still enlarged shaft, sliding my cock up inside of her with one downward stroke of her body. I felt her big soft tits press against my chest, the nipples hard.

Sonja rocked her body back and forth on top of me, driving my prick in and out of her cunt with easy motions. I bent my head down and, gripping her big tits in my hands, sucked the nipples as we fucked. She arched her head back in pleasure.

"Yea, suck my fucking tits," she moaned. "Bite them."

I sucked at her tits and gently grazed my teeth against them. Sonja moaned her appreciation at this but her body never stopped fucking me. She rocked back and forth, jamming herself against my balls on every stroke.

Then Sonja called out, "Fernando, come over here and fuck me in the ass."

I was shocked at this. Sonja sensed my tension as she looked down at me. She looked into my eyes as if reading my thoughts. She was always really good at that.

"I want some double penetration baby," she told me. "Is that okay?"

I smiled at her and said to Fernando, "Get over here and fuck this bitch in the ass. She needs two cocks."

Sonja gave me the biggest grin and then kissed me. As we kissed I felt Fernando kneel between our legs. When Sonja grunted her pleasure into my mouth I knew he was at the entrance.

Fernando began his, excruciatingly slow penetration. Sonja was overwhelmed, yet greedy looking into my eyes as I marveled at the sight of her being taken, she whispered urgently, "In my mouth, I need this baby, I need this bad!"

She gasped for air when Fernando pressed his prick into her ass, I could feel it through the membrane in between us. It rubbed against the underside of my cock.

"Oh, yes," Sonja moaned. "That's it. Oh, baby, this feels so damn good."

When both cocks were fully inside of her, Sonja began rocking back and forth. She drove both our cocks in and out of her at the same time. She moaned and gasped. She even grimaced in pain a time or two, but she kept fucking.

After a few minutes of this Fernando and I both began driving our cocks in and out of her fuck holes. We ravaged and violated her with every inch of our manhood giving her no time or energy to do anything but accept her fate. We held her body still as we pummeled her ass and pussy with our cocks in a deliberate and well-coordinated effort.

She stared moaning in pleasure as her orgasm approached.

"Give it to her, Fernando," I told him. "Fuck that ass. Make her cum."

Fernando began fucking harder into Sonja's ass, slapping his hips down against her pale butt. I found it more difficult to fuck up into her so I did what fucking I could but mostly held still so as not to get dislodged. I looked up at Sonja. Her eyes were closed as she surrender herself both throbbing meat sticks slamming into her at the same time.

I held still, allowing her to ride me at her own pace, and then I plowed forward, burying the full length of my cock deep inside of her.

I caught sight of our reflections in the giant patio window that dominated one wall of the hotel room. Colored images from the television washed over our reflections as if someone were flipping channels on a giant set, but kept returning to the same lurid porn movie.

We fucked, the three of us, her body sandwiched between us. Her moaning said it all, then she started to scream "Oh fuck!" like a mantra. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

Fernando gasped her hips and rammed his dick deep into Sonja. Fernando was now pounding the full length of his shaft into her ass as he fucked her.

His thrusts were more urgent now, more powerful, and he drove her forward onto his aching shaft. She bucked and thrashed into his mighty lunges, demanding his fleshy spear even deeper inside her.

The feeling was exhilarating; the extra sensations were enough to send both of us to the edge. It was as though I was part of her, my body an extension of hers, my mind melded with my wife's senses. I was feeling her pleasure through her touch, joining in her surrender to the lust.

Fernando shouted he was going to cum.

He cried out in a full-throated roar of conquest as he emptied his essence deep inside my wife's gently quivering form.

Cum pumped out of his cock, filling her ass. The hot spunk against the walls of her ass pushed her over the edge. She gasped and moaned as Fernando finished emptying his balls into her.

Sonja shouted and moaned as I began to fuck her harder and faster. My orgasm was only a moment away but I didn't slow my pace.

"Oh, God," Sonja gasped. "I can feel it. Come for me, baby."

My cock expanded; my orgasm only a few seconds away. I slammed my prick in and out of Sonja with a brutal force.

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum," she shouted.

Sonja shouted and bucked, but I held her in place, my tool throbbing and hard in her snatch. In mid thrust her moans stopped and she held her breath as her body went rigid. Her entire body quivered uncontrollably as she came. The convulsing of virtually every muscle in her body sent me into spasm I soon gave in to the crashing, throbbing power of my own orgasm.

I jammed my giant prick deep into her and let it go. My cum raced up my cock and blasted deep into Sonja's slit. I shot jet after jet of my hot cream deep into her body. My head was swimming with pleasure.

The feeling of my hot cream against the walls of her fuck-hole caused her biggest orgasm to crest and crash inside of her. She moaned and gasped. She twitched and twisted above me as her massive orgasm washed through her body.

When my balls where empty her final orgasm was still peaking. I slowly stroked my still-hard cock in and out of her hot cunt in an effort to bring her down gently.

I could feel the mixture of our juices coating my balls and her ass as I slowly rocked in and out of her pumping my seed directly down my lovely bride.

Her pussy shuddered around my cock causing me to explode deep within her and completely coat her inner walls with my spunk. With her nails digging into my chest we merged as one as our climaxes consumed us, our moaning and grunting harmonizing.

I watched her face only an inch or two from mine as she finally came down from her series of orgasms. She looked so blissful, as she laid there with her eyes closed breathing heavily. I really did love her, I thought to myself, as I brushed a lock of her pretty hair from her cheek with my finger.

At my touch on her face, Sonja opened her eyes and saw me looking up at her. My cock was still hard inside her pussy, though now beginning to soften. Her eyes were glassed over for a second and then they cleared. For a woman who had just had both holes pounded into oblivion she looked strangely serene.

"I love you husband," she whispered.

"I love you wife," I said. "You have never been more beautiful to me."

She kissed me. Her kiss was tender.

I caressed gently down the sides of her body as my cock was slowly deflating and slipping out of her. I didn't want to break the contact. I wanted to live in that moment forever.

Fernando slowly withdrew his cock from deep inside her ravaged body and moved off the bed to the other side of the room. Eventually Sonja and I uncoupled our bodies as well.

Katia was setting on the couch on the other side of the room sipping on a drink. I looked over and asked "I guess you probably want to take your turn now, don't you?"

"No thanks, I'll wait until some other time when you boys are fresh and have more stamina. This whore wife of yours has worn you guys out and left nothing for me as usual." she said. "You gentlemen owe me one and I intend to make it count. I am going to make you boys work for it."

From the defiant smirk on my wife's face I could tell that she took Katia's statement as a compliment. There has always been a little competition between the two girls and in the slut wars, my wife usually ends up winning.

Katia and I walked back over to our bedroom cleaned up and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning we all headed down to breakfast and later went back up to the room and took our time packing and then we checked out the hotel.

The drive home was rather uneventful. Everyone was tired, hung over, and sore in place we didn't even know we had, and pretty much physically and emotionally drained. When we got to Fernando's and Katia's house, we all kissed and thanked each other for an incredible weekend.

On the short drive to our house Sonja was busy typing away on her cell phone. "What are you working on?" I asked. "Oh just making plans for our next three day weekend," she said.

I smiled and thought to myself, "Oh my God I wonder what the hell she is planning to do next?"

SlyDog969
SlyDog969
576 Followers