All Comments on 'A Willing Participant #01'

by gordietown

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Next Chapter..

A good start, interested in seeing where it leads, but PLEASE get an editor. The spelling is horrible and it really detracts from the story.

orientalistorientalistalmost 10 years ago
Great story!

Great story! Looking forward to the sequel... More dialogue would be appreciated, but then again, whatever fits the story. I liked it. Thanks!

LowSwinginLowSwinginalmost 10 years ago
Were*

It was a good story all in all. It repeated a few descriptions a little too much though. 4 stars.

navelmannavelmanalmost 10 years ago
sexy very very

great first story waiting to read part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Rape

That is still rape.

Title should be: an UNwilling participant.

Nothing nice about rape.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Not crazy about rape. Even though it had her son fucking her so it was incest, you might have been better to put this in the non consent/reluctance category. You also need an editor pretty badly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
AWESOME STORY

Absolutely one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Most woman-haters manage to hide it a bit more.

A lot of people submit mother-son stories with a very gay-curious bent to them like sharing their mommie with a best buddy and describing what the other guy looks like and feels like. This one isn't just stuffed full of that but has an outright anger towards the mother. First the rape (and it was rape no matter the alleged "willing" excuse) and also just in the way everything was described about her was just nasty.

Ugly. Just ugly. If there was a negative vote, I'd click it.

LowSwinginLowSwinginover 9 years ago
Good story

Anonymous haters are cowards. I thought this story was thrilling. You gave plenty of warning for what to expect. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mommy love

Wow! That was so hot. I shot a huge load of cum jerking my dick thinking of my own big titty mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Totally hot

Well thought-out plot which gave cover to everyone. The mother, doing what she did to protect her son. The brothers, sharing their captive prize and having their fun at the same time. The horny son, more than willing to enjoy his mother after whom he had lusted for some time and maybe is too drunk to grasp the import of what he is doing.. Rape? Don't think this fits in that category. She was coerced, but then willingly participated. Not sure about the lactation part, but then everyone has his/her fantasy. Virtually all your details and situations made sense. Most male readers would love to meet such a sex-crazed woman. I fear she exists only in one's imagination.

uneedabrain2uneedabrain2over 5 years ago
Good story...but

you need an editor, a proofreader or at the very least a spell checker. It was a very good part 1 ruined by spelling, usage and context errors. The worst was the use of 'where' when 'were' should have been used and the word is 'shudder', not 'shutter'. It ruins the flow of a story when someone has to pause to try and figure out what was meant. It was a good story that could have been a great story. Do yourself a favor and run your stories past someone before submitting them. If you can't find an editor contact me.

merrySMmerrySMover 1 year ago

People stop reading stories that warn you of non consensual or forced type genre. You were warned.

Excellent story, great premise. I loved the two brothers, sex scene was hot. Agree with @LowSwingin of repetitive descriptions or passages.

Hot 🔥 but please get a proofreader. Desperately needed.

Ignore the rules who need to go back to Sunday school and read the Bible.

Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous