A Willing Participant #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Travis sat with his new buddy, drinking beer, and watching porn while his mother and John were in the back room discussing' auto repairs.

Billy added some off color commentary to the flic: "I really like this bitch, she's hot, and you can tell, she really likes sucking cock. Man, I'd love to fuck her face."

Travis laughed, he thought Billy was a crack-up, and he liked his open attitude towards sex and porn. He thought it was cool. So he sat back, relaxed and drank his beer.

Travis, an unexperienced drinker, quickly got a buzz from a few beers, and engrossed in the nasty video, he sat there with a big uncontrollable hard-on.

Chapter 5

Once in the back room, Mary was prepared to be pounced on. She would 'cooperate', just enough to get herself, and her son, through this mess.

She figured they were going to take their turns with her. Afterwards she hoped they would just let them go.

John didn't pounce. He walked over to the cabinet and got out a bottle of tequila. He poured a shot for Mary, and then took a hit straight from the bottle. Mary took the shot and gulped it down. Then, she grabbed the bottle, and took another big swig.

"Good, that's the attitude! Relax and enjoy yourself, we're going to have some fun!" John said with an enthusiastic smile.

"How much fun' do you really expect me to be? You're forcing me to do things against my will."

"Hmm... that's a fair question. I'd suggest you find that 'fun place' in your head. Do it for your son. You see, I can take it any way I can get it, but Billy, he likes it rough. Now he'll be a good boy, as long as he doesn't get bored. You just need to keep him entertained, and we'll all have a very happy ending."

"I'll cooperate... for my son's sake"

"Good. Cooperation is good... smart, but you need to go a lot further than just cooperating." John stepped closer to Mary, looking at her hungrily, he touching her hair, running his hands down her arms to her waist.

Pulling her close, he whispered in her ear. "You need to 'participate', you to need to be an eager', and willing', participant. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"I'll do anything you want. Please... just don't hurt my son."

"I know you will. I can tell you're a good mother, one that will do anything to protect her son."

John held her close and tenderly kissed her on the lips. She was surprised at how gentle he was. Cautiously, she returned his kiss. She was frightened, but knew she had to. She didn't want to do anything wrong, something that might upset her captors, and she wasn't going to resist.

He could feel her trembling: "It's okay; I know you're scared, just be yourself and everything will be okay."

He held her in his arms, affectionately touching her. He was gentle, soothing, and not at all forceful. She looked up at his handsome face, and felt his strong arms, and it pained her to think of how different things could have been.

They kissed again, more deeply, passionately, and Mary liked it. She convinced herself, this is what she needed to do, and that made it easier for her to like it.

John pressed his hand to her breast, tenderly squeezing, and Mary couldn't help herself, she couldn't help but like it, she moaned, it felt good. It had been so long since a man had touched her like that, and he was so strong and handsome. Her defenses where falling. She passionately kissed her abductor, becoming aroused and quickly falling under his spell.

His hands moved freely, exploring her body, squeezing her breast, forcefully pinching and pulling her hardening nipples.

Mary liked it, it felt good, and a heat arouse in her.

His hands moved to her ass. He held her tightly squeezing as he kneading her ample buttocks. With her body pressed to his, she could feel him. She could feel his hardening erection, and it stirred things in her, her arousal, her desires, and her lust.

Without thought, she reached for him. It's what she had to do. It's what was expected of her, and... It's what she wanted to do.

As she felt the huge bulge in his pants, they kissed passionately. Marveling at how big and hard he was, and despite herself, she felt a stirring, and a longing. Am I really that desperate and needy, Mary asked herself?

His hand moved under her skirt, and she felt the tingle of his touch on her bare thigh. He moved his hand between her legs, rubbing and touching. He was arousing her, turning her on. She moaned as he knowingly ran his strong fingers over her aching clit, and she groaned loudly when he pulled her panties aside and slid a finger into her wet slit.

"Does that feel good?" He whispered.

"Yes." She responded breathlessly.

"You're doing good... and you feel good... I want you to enjoy this."

"I am... and you feel good too." She said as squeezed the huge bulge in his pants. Then... a rude slap of reality, she remembered her son in the other room, and she was filled with anxiety: "I'm just worried about my son, is he going to be okay?"

Holding her at arm's length, John smiled and said: "He'll be fine, I promise. Come on, let's go check on him... before me go any further. I don't want you to be distracted."

Mary wondered how he could be so sensitive and concerned, and at the same time, force her to have sex. It didn't make any sense. John led her by the hand back into the living room.

Chapter 6

They found the room littered with empty beer cans and, a nasty fuck flic playing on the TV. Travis and Billy slouched back on the sofa, both with obvious erections in their pants, and beers in their hands.

The sight disturbed Mary, but John just laughed. "See I told you he was okay." John laughed. "What the fuck you guys do'n? Get'n drunk, watch'n porn, and jerk'n each other off?" John wise-cracked, but Billy didn't flinch. He was un-amused, and un-fazed by the rude comment.

Young Travis on the other hand was mortified. He was so busted.

"Mom? NO..! No we weren't..! Mom...! I wasn't... I wasn't watching... Its Billy's... It was just on... I wasn't looking... and I only drank one... maybe two... really... I... Ah... I... Ah." He lied to his mother.

Travis tried in vain to cover the big erection hiding in his shorts while the nasty video played on.

Blazoned a crossed the large TV screen was a close-up scene of a wet snatch riding a big cock. And the audio blared with the raunchy moans and groans, and sounds, of hot sex.

Horribly embarrassed, Travis tried reaching for the remote to turn off the incriminating video, but Billy got to it first, letting it play on.

John stood behind Mary with his hand around her waist, his strong arms holding her tight. He whispered in her ear, and she obediently repeated what she was told: "It's okay Travis, don't be embarrassed. You're old enough to enjoy a little porn. It's okay, everybody does it. You can watch the video."

Travis was relieved his mother was being so cool' even though it seemed a little out of character. He sat back down on the sofa with one eye on his mom, and the other on the video, still feeling very embarrassed.

Mary stood uncomfortably with John off to the side of her porn watching son. Standing behind her, John had his arms around her waist. He held her tight, nuzzling her ear, and kissing her neck, and could feel his hard erection pressing against her back-side.

It was very awkward, her son was watching and it made her anxious.

John moved his hands up to her breast.

Her son was watching, and so was Billy, as John held and fondled her swollen tits. It was embarrassing. She wanted John to take her in the back room so they could finish what they started in privacy.

Travis immediately lost interest in the porn, and turned his full attention to his mom and John.

He was touching her, touching her big tits! It was weird. His mother seemed so different. He was feeling-up his mom right in front of him, and she didn't seem to mind. It was bizarre.

Travis watched in amazement as John handled his mom's big tits, rubbing and squeezing them.

"That is one hot piece of ass!" Billy spouted breaking Travis's trance.

What? Who? My mom? Travis didn't know who Billy was talking about. Was it the woman on the video or his mom? Billy wasn't looking at the video; he was looking at his mom. And so was he, and he had to agree, his mom was one a hot piece of ass. He'd thought that for a long time.

Travis's eyes flashed back and forth between the nasty video and his mom being fondled by John.

On the video, a woman straddled one of the guys. She rode him enthusiastically. Another guy stood to her side, which she eagerly sucked, and there was a third guy that she stroked.

His eyes flashed back to his mom. John was standing behind her with his arms around her, kissing her neck and squeezing her huge tits right in front of him! And she was letting him! It was bizarre, but the sight of his mom's big tits being squeezed, and her big nipples being pulled and twisted, was turning him on!

Mary turned to faced John. "Let's go in the back." She whispered in his ear so her son couldn't hear. John grabbed her by the shoulders and forcefully turned her back around.

With reluctant defiance, she turned back to face him. "Please. Not here. Let's go in the back." She whispered and forced a smile trying to look seductive.

"Turn around." John whispered in her ear in a hushed, yet firm tone. "No. Please. Not here. Not in front of my son. Please. I promise, I'll do anything you want, and I'll be great, I promise, but please, not here." Mary whispered her plea.

"You were doing so well. Why are you fuck'n things up now? Your son will act like you. Look at him. Look how horny he is. If he sees you're having a good time, then he'll have a good time. I'm not going to tell you again. Turn the fuck around or your son will witness something far worse."

John didn't yell his demands. He whispered in her ear, softly, yet firm and cold. It sent a chill down Mary's spine.

Was he getting some kind of weird perverted pleasure out of humiliating her? She had no choice but to turn around and face her son. She looked up at the ceiling. She couldn't bear to look him in the eyes as John fondled her enormous tits.

Mary despaired. She didn't know what to do. She thought she had everything figured out, but this was different, everything was all fucked-up now.

She'd accepted, and was ready and willing to do anything her captors wanted, and at one point even aroused. But not in front of her son! She didn't know if she could do this, she felt so ashamed and embarrassed.

John gently caressed her breast and kissed her neck as he whispered in her ear: "MMM, that a girl, just relax. I didn't mean to be so harsh. Don't be scared. Don't worry. Everything's going to be fine. Just go back to that fun place. Do it for Travis. Do it for yourself."

Mary didn't know if she could do what he wanted, be a willing participant. Not in front of her son! She tried to pretend he wasn't watching.

Despite her embarrassment his touch felt good, stirring and stimulating. She couldn't help herself, it just came out, she moaned as he pinched her nipples.

He began unbuttoning her blouse, slowly revealing her swollen breast nearly bursting from her bra. Pulling the blouse back off her shoulders and down her arms, he tossed it to the floor.

Standing in just her bra, she felt so exposed and embarrassed, and she could feel her son's eyes on her.

And, to make matters worse, she knew with all the attention, the squeezing and pulling, her swollen breast would be leaking!

Ever since Travis was born, her tits produced lots of milk, they continued long after because of constant stimulation, first from her ex-husband, and for the past few years, from her own self manipulation. Her ex loved to play with them, milking them, sucking them, and she loved it to. And to this day when she masturbates, she plays with her big milky tits, squeezing and pulling on her nipples, encouraging her milk to flow.

She loves the way it feels, the tingle and the release as milk squirts from swollen nipples is so arousing. She likes to lift her big fat dark nipple to her mouth and suck and drink of her own breast milk as she fingers her needy holes.

Travis had seen his mom in her bra before, but never like this! She was letting John undress her right in front of him! His heart raced with excitement and anticipation! John was squeezing and massaging her huge breast. Pinching and pulling on her hardening nipples and Travis could see wet spots begin to appear on her bra. It was very erotic and arousing.

"Damn! That bitch has got some awesome big tits! I envy you man, living with such a fine bitch. I'd be jack'n off all the time! You ever touch 'em?"

This time there was no mistaking who Billy was talking about. Yeah I am lucky. Travis thought to himself.

"No... No I haven't... But I sure have wanted to." Travis was surprised at his own honesty.

Mary felt Johns fingers curl beneath the underwire of her bra. She knew what was coming next. She closed her eyes as he lifted her bra clean off over her head. She felt the weight of her massive boobs drop and bounce as their support was rudely ripped from them. She felt so embarrassed and ashamed her son had to witness this, her enormous tits revealed to her son. She couldn't bear to see the look of shock and disgust on her sons face.

Continuing to torment her naked breast, John mercilessly pulled and twisted her huge erect nipples. Adding to her shame and embarrassment, she could feel the wetness on his hands and knew her heavily laden breast where dripping and squirting milk.

Yet, it felt good! He was milking her and it felt good. She bit her lip and moaned despite her embarrassment.

Opening her eyes, Mary steadied herself for the look of horror she knew would be on her son's face. But to Mary's surprise, he wore a totally different face; one Mary was all too familiar with. It was a face she'd seen countless times before, on many other men. It was the face of lust and desire.

Chapter 7

Her own son was sitting there mesmerized, staring lustfully at her milky, dripping tits. He was staring at her, just like he had the porn, and he was just as turned on!

At first, Mary was shocked and indignant, angry even. Didn't he know what was going on here? No, of course he didn't know. She knew that. She didn't want him to know. It was for his own good.

Then a strange feeling of comfort and relief came over her. She looked at her son. He was enjoying this. More than enjoying, he was aroused, very aroused by the look of the bulge in his pants. He was aroused by the sight of her breast, his own mother breast!

He continued to stare lustfully as John handled his mom's large pointy tits with big fat dark nipples. He starred, mesmerized by her massive milky jugs, and her erect, dripping nipples. It was turning him on! There was the huge bulge in his shorts that left no doubt. Her son was fucking turned-on by the sight of his own mother's huge tits.

In a weird perverted way, Mary was elated to see this. It lifted a huge burden from her, relieving her of much of her fear, guilt and embarrassment. If he could be sitting there, so aroused that he had an amazingly large hard-on then he had' to be okay. She could do anything as long as her son was okay.

The sight of Travis's expression, and the huge bulge in his shorts, gave her strength and confidence. She felt maybe she could do this. If her son could be so aroused by what was happening, then she could do what she needed to do.

Mary was confident he had no idea she was being force to be their sexual play thing. And for both their sakes, she wanted to keep it that way.

He must have just thought she'd lost her mind.

For a quick moment, John let go of her massive tits, just long enough to pull off his own shirt. He then wrapped his arms back around her, and she could feel his bare muscular chest pressing against her back.

Travis was stunned and amazed by what he was seeing! His mother was top-less right in front of him! He could see her big tits, they were beautiful! Her nipples where huge and dark, and they were dripping! He was awe struck.

"I guess it's shirts off." Billy said as he pulled off his shirt. What? Travis was bewildered. Was everyone was taking off their shirts? He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to look stupid, so he pulled his shirt off. Without his shirt, the huge bulge in his shorts looked even bigger.

The sight of her son's arousal, allowed Mary to relax, and to experience her own arousal. It's what she needed to do to get through this. She needed to just let herself go, and not fight it.

Moaning as John squeezed and pulled her swollen nipples, she could see fine streams of milk squirting from them, and it aroused her.

Her head was spinning, everything was so surreal, and she felt the onset of the familiar and intoxicating deep arousal.

Leaning back into John's arms, she moaned as he cupped and squeezed her milky breast. Turning back to him, she kissed him passionately, pressing her leaking breast to his chest. She didn't think it would do any good, but she had to try one last time.

She looked up at him and asked: "Are you sure you don't want to go to the bedroom?"

"What? And deprive your adoring fans. Oh, no, no, no! We're going to stay right here and give them the show they deserve."

She didn't protest. It was what she'd expected. He was pulling all the strings. She knew this ordeal was far from over, and the only way she was going to safely get her son through this was too be a willing participant.

This was the cruel game John wanted to play, to put her on display, to humiliate and degrade her in front of her son. Thankfully, her son seemed to be okay with it. He was more than okay, he was very aroused. So she resigned herself into John's arms, and let him do as he pleased.

Travis was in a trance. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, and he couldn't take his eyes off his moms beautiful tits. John was undressing her right in front of him, and she was letting him! It was like they were putting on a show. He was mesmerized. John was feeling and squeezing her enormous tit. He was pulling on her fat dark nipple, and milk was squirting out!

John slid a hand inside Mary's skirt, and into panties. She gasped! She was wet, and his skillful fingers pushed easily past her swollen lips into her juicy pussy. She moaned as he drew his moistened fingers out and rubbed them over her swollen clit.

She looked at her son, he was watching as she twitched and moaned uncontrollably. She felt the heat rise in her of a coming orgasm. She couldn't control or stop it, even if she wanted to. As John's fingers worked circles around her tender button, harder and faster, Mary moaned and rolled her hips, rubbing herself against his probing fingers.

They must have liked the show... because they turned off the video.

"Damn! That is one fuck'n hot 'n horny bitch you have there man." Billy said.

It was funny, Travis thought, Billy's rude comment sounded, and kind of felt like a compliment.

And he had to agree, she was a hot bitch!

Sliding his other hand into her skirt and panties, John started working them down over her ample hips. This time, Mary didn't close her eyes. She curious to see her son's reaction as she was lay naked.

She felt a rush of excitement seeing her son's eyes widened expression as her skirt and panties fell to her ankles. She stood before him completely naked and aroused.

Travis was in stunned, shock, a lust filed shock, aroused! His beautiful mom, whom he'd lusted after for years, was now standing naked right in front of him! He could see everything, her big tits, and her beautiful pussy! It was fucking incredible! What a total turn-on! She so hot and she looked horny!

Mary felt naked and exposed, but seeing the look of lust and desire in her son's eyes, somehow made her feel better, more confident, bolder, sultry even, and tempting. She caught herself staring at the huge bulge in her son's shorts.