A Willing Participant #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she took her son's cock deep into her mouth she pushed her fingers deep into her own wet cunt.

"AAAAH" she moaned with her mouth full of cock as she rubbed her moistened fingers over her sensitive clit. With each thrust of her fingers, deeper into her sopping pussy, she took her son's cock deeper and faster into her hungry mouth.

As she sucked his cock, Travis watched John kneel behind her. Excitedly he knew what was going to happen. He knew John was going to fuck his mother as she sucked his dick. Travis was filled with wild anticipation, and was surprisingly anxious to see his mother get fucked!

Chapter 13

Mary, felt John's presents behind her as she tenderly sucked her son's cock. She felt his hands on her waist, and his hard rod rubbing against her thighs.

All of her resistance was gone. At this point what difference did it make? She was their fuck toy, their play thing, and their horny little slut. She was their willing participant, all of theirs, including her son's, and she desperately wanted them, all of them.

She was on her knees, naked, with her son's cocking her mouth, and her fingers ramming feverishly into her sloppy pussy. What difference did it make if John fucked her now? She wanted it! She wanted him to fuck her! She desperately needed to be fucked! She needed her aching cunt filled with cock!

She was their willing, lustful, wonton, participant, their fuck toy, and she wanted to be fucked, brutally hard, over and over again! It had been so long since had a REAL cock and she wanted it bad! She had denied herself for so long, and she had a lot of catching up to do. She needed a lot of big hard cock!

Reaching back between her legs, she took John's rock hard cock in her hand guiding him to her needy hole. Parting her wet lips, she pushed the tip against her greedy snatch.

Mary quivered and groaned as John pushed his cock deep into her wet snatch. Reaching back, she grabbed his thigh and encouraged his deep thrusting and hard fuck. Her whole body tingled and shook as he rammed her hard repeatedly, rhythmically slapping his thighs against hers. It had been long time since she'd had a good fuck with a real cock, and it felt so dizzyingly wonderful!

The moans of her approaching orgasm were muffled by her son's cock. She was near cumming, and the closer she got, the more wildly, and deeply she sucked his cock.

As she worked her hips, frantically pushing herself back against John's thrusting cock, she let her son's cock push into her throat.

Mary hadn't had a real cock in a long time, but she kept herself in practice. Often while self-loving, she would take a slimy goo covered dildo and push it down her throat just as she came. She imagines a hot stud fucking her throat, dumping a load of goo right into her gut. Mary was truly a cum loving whore, how she had gone so long without the taste of seed is a mystery, and a pity.

His mother was taking his cock so incredibly deep! He couldn't believe how much she was taking! He knew it had to be going down her throat! It felt so fucking incredible, like nothing he'd ever experienced in his life! His mom was fucking incredible!

He was going to cum! He was going to cum from his mom's marvelous mouth. He was going to cum IN her mouth! He couldn't hold back any longer! He was going to blow his load down his mom's throat! He started to panic!

"Mom! Stop! I'm going to...I'm..." Franticly, Travis tried to push his mom's head away.

Mary knowingly lifted her head, releasing his cock with a gasp and a slurp.

"It's okay. I know you are. I want you to. I want it. It's okay baby, I want it." Mary said in a breathy, raspy voice, reassuring her son it was okay to cum in her mouth.

She kissed and licked his wet cock, then slowly pushed it all the way back down her throat.

She gurgled and groaned, and slurped. Her head bob was exaggerated by the hard fucking she was receiving from John.

This woman, his mom... his bitch, seemed so fucking wild and incredibly horny. Who was she? She seemed like someone else, someone different. Like the horny slut mom he'd always dreamed of. Was she was high?

She was high, high on cock, and drunk with lust.

Within seconds, Travis erupted! Grabbing his mother's head, he thrust his cock deep down her throat!

"AAAGH! FUCK...! FUCK YES... AAAGH!" Travis cried out as he came, forcibly holding her head against his groin, as he pumping his load down her throat.

Quaking and shaking, guttural screams emitted from Mary's cock filled throat. She was in the mitts of quaking orgasm as her son came down her throat and John hammered her throbbing cunt. Her son's powerful orgasm pushed her over the edge, and gave her an incredible gut wrenching orgasm!

As his orgasm subsided, he released his maniacal grip on his moms head. Coming up for air, she extracted her son's cock from her throat with a gasp and a wide, satisfied grin. Playfully, she stuck her tongue out at him, it was covered with his cum, and then she swallowed.

John continued his cock assault on Mary's insatiable cunt, slamming his cock viciously hard and fast into her sopping hole.

She'd just cum! She'd just had a fantastic orgasm, but another wasn't far behind. John was wildly pounding her from behind, and she desperately wanted him to keep driving his cock into her, fucking her hard, filling her needy hole cock meat as another orgasm was racing towards her.

Mary's head spun from the dizzyingly wonderful taste of too long self-denied cum. She hungered for more, much more, and was desperate to binge, and to glut herself on all the cum she could swallow.

"Holly shit man! You are the fuck'n cock master!" Billy cheered as he high-fived Travis. "That's what I'm talk'n about man! Your bitch is one hot fuck'n, cock hungry bitch! Hey how-bout you help a friend out and send her over my way!" Billy said as he pointed down at his hard cock.

Travis looked down at the crazed woman on her hands and knees with her head between his legs. John, kneeling behind her, was sweating profusely and growling loudly, as he continued to rapidly pound his cock into her gaping hole hard and fast. She was also wet with sweat. She moaned and grunted, and writhed with pleasure as she dementedly squeezed her own tits, and viciously pulled, twisted, and tormented her own nipples. She had a bit of goo on the corner of her mouth, she gathered it with tip of her tongue and swallowed, then smiled devilishly up at him. He could tell she wanted more, more cock, and more cum. He could see the craving hunger in her eyes.

Who was this woman? Who is this horny cum crazed slut? Who is she? Travis didn't recognize her. She wasn't his mother.

Mary had fallen into a deep dark hole of her own making, a dangerous pit-fall of her own perverted lustful desires. She would now do anything to multiply, heighten, and satisfy those dark depraved desires. They had awakened something in her, something she had long suppressed.

"You heard him." Travis said too his horny cum starved mother. "Suck his cock."

She didn't hesitate. He could see how desperate she was, but it still surprised by how eagerly she was to take another cock in her mouth.

With John in tow still hammering away at her; she quickly moved over to Billy's lap.

"Lady, you are fuck'n incredible!" Billy said, as Mary took hold of his big hard cock.

Mary didn't hold back on Billy, she vigorously took him, pushing his fat cock deep down her throat. Repeatedly sucking and stroking, sucking and stroking with great wanton enthusiasm. Hungrily, she drove her mouth down onto his cock, savoring how it tasted and how it felt, throbbing, filling her mouth, pushing down her throat. Eager, thirsty for more cum, she took the full length big cock down her throat, then out again, repeatedly, brutally fucking her own throat with his cock.

Soon he groaned and moaned, and bucked wildly as he rammed his cock down her throat as he came. She gulped and swallowed, taking all he had to give. Then she pulled his pulsing, spurting, slimy wet rod from her mouth, and wildly rubbed the last remaining squirts onto her face.

Obscenely pressing Billy's slimy wet cock against her face, Mary moaned and groaned loudly, as she starting spouting obscenities in a low guttural throat.

"Oh God yes... Fuck me... Fuck me... Oh God YES... Your cock feels so GOOD! OOOOHH!" Mary was cumming again!

She held Billy's slimy cock against her face, rubbing it against her checks, lips and forehead. Cum was getting in her hair and her dark wet hair was clinging to his cock. Her face was a slimy wet mess.

Hammering his cock at an incredible hard and fast rate, John looked as though every muscle in his body tensed. With a load growl and a brutal final stab he drove his cock deep inside her throbbing fuck hole. Gripping her painfully tight around the waist, he held her as he dumped his load deep inside her cunt.

Travis, his cock still hard and twitching, sat and watched in amassment as his insanely horny mother took on both of these men. He couldn't believe how cum hungry and cock starved his horny fucking mother was. She was insatiable. She just couldn't get enough. She loved sucking cock, and swallowing cum! He watched, as she sucked off Billy, swallowing every last drop of his cum, as John dumped his load in her dripping cunt.

As soon as John came, she quickly turned around and started sucking and licking his wet messy cock, swallowing every last bit of cum she could squeeze out.

Travis watched his cock crazed mom crawl around for one to the other, sucking each of them off, and swallowing their cum. He was amazed, and excitedly aroused, by his cum loving slut mother. He had no idea she was like that. Things where sure going to change when they got home.

He watched as she greedily finished off John's spurting cock. Her fine ass, turned towards him, wiggled right in front of him, just a couple of feet away, and her juicy wet cunt was on display in all its glistening glory.

Chapter 14

"Hey Big Guy, check it out. Your lady's still in need." Billy said.

Travis could see his mother was wildly fingering herself again. With her face to the floor, and her ass up, and her knees spread wide, she was insanely ramming four fingers into her wet snatch. Grunting, and thrusting her hips, her hand was nearly disappearing into her gaping hole as she savagely fucked herself.

His mother had totally lost her fucking mind, Travis thought. She had gone crazy... fucking crazy...literally.

Billy knelt down next to her. He ran his hands over her smooth ass. He waived his hand in front of her obscene hand filled cunt like a game show hostess displaying a prize.

"If you don't take care of this, I'm going to." taunted Billy.

Nervously, excitedly, Travis knelt down behind his voracious mother's ass and watched as she desperately ramming her fingers into her irresistible pussy. His heart was pounding with excitement.

Crazed, and desperate for more cock, Mary looked back at her son, his big beautiful cock stood out so long, hard and proud. She wanted it, badly. Desperately she wanted him to fuck her. Reaching back, she waved her hand, motioning for her son to come closer.

"It's okay baby. Mommy wants it. It's okay. Please. Mommy needs it. Please put it in, it's okay baby, you can put it in, please." She muttered, sounding delirious.

Reaching between her legs, she took hold of her son's cock and guided him towards her wet snatch.

Who was this insane sex crazed woman? It certainly wasn't his mother, not anymore.

Travis took hold of her waist and pushed his long hard cock into her gooey wet needy hole.

"AAAAAGH!" instantly Mary howled as she came again twitching and shaking!

As Travis worked his cock into his mother's hot hole, Billy jumped around and put his cock in her face, which she eagerly took and sucked.

He fucked his mother hard and fast. He already come once, and this time he really had to work for it, ramming his cock deep, hard and fast into her sloppy wet cunt. Holding her tightly by the waist, he pulled her back hard against his driving cock.

He held her fine round ass, feeling and squeezing the firm round orbs. He toyed with her tight ass hole, letting his thumbs push against her butt hole as he squeezed her ass checks. Moistening his thumb, he pushed it into her tight butt-hole.

"OOOOH GOD YES!" She cried out as she came again.

As her son fiercely fucked her from behind, Mary moaned and groaned constantly, and loudly. She was cumming repeatedly, and each time more intensely and wrenching.

After a long brutally hard fucking, Travis shot his second load deep inside his mother's sloppy abused cunt.

Mary was delirious. Her own son had just fucked her so incredible hard and wonderfully, and given her countless intense orgasms she couldn't think straight. She didn't want to think. Insanely, she just wanted more, more cock and more cum.

Travis plopped down on the sofa momentarily spent. His cock was dripping with his, and his mother's cum. Mary turned and crawled over to him and licked and slurped his slimy cock clean.

Her big ass was now turned towards Billy. It was his turn to fuck her.

"Fuck Big Guy, you left a wet mess back here. Gobs of gooey wet cum were smeared about Mary's ass leaked down thighs. "It's okay, I'm used to it." Billy said as he flashed a glare towards his older brother. It wasn't the first time they'd shared a pussy.

Travis watched his mother's face contort into a grotesque mix of pleasure and pain.

She grunted and groaned as if in pain, then purred and moaned as Billy worked his rod deep and deeper into her hole.

He fucked her from behind, doggie style for a while, and then wrapping his arms around her waist, he rolled her backwards on top of him.

That's when Travis saw it wasn't her sloppy cunt Billy was fucking, it was her ass, and she was fucking loving it.

When Mary felt Billy pull his wet cock from her sloppy snatch and press it against her tight ass-hole, she was insanely excited!

She liked it in the ass, even though she'd never had a real cock in her ass before. It was a pleasure she'd discovered on her own, after years of toy-play.

While playing with her toys she would often touch her sensitive ass-hole with her fingertips. She liked the sensation. Over time she got bolder and bolder, first inserting a moistened finger, than two, then small toys, then larger and larger ones. It wasn't long before Mary was wildly fucking both her holes hard with her toys giving herself incredible orgasms.

Yes, Mary liked it in the ass!

Grunting and groaning, Mary bounced herself on Billy's cock like a wild animal. To say Mary was a 'Hot Mess' would be an understatement. Her dark hair was matted to her face with cum, saliva, and sweat.

With one hand she held a squirting breast to her mouth, ravenously sucking and chewing on the swollen nipple. Her other hand, she rammed into her inflamed cunt, and franticly rubbed at her engorged clit, while grunted like a beast, and bouncing her tight ass down onto Billy's big fat cock.

It was a perverse and insanely obscene sight. Travis didn't recognize this sex crazed woman. His mother had gone, completely, fucking insane! Literally, his mom had become an insane, sex crazed, insatiable, and cock hungry, nympho-maniac.

Things where defiantly going to change when they got home.

With a wave, Mary again beckoned to her son.

She was delirious. Her glassy eyes rolled back her head as she squat on Billy's cock. Frantically, she rammed her fingers in her cunt, while viciously squeezing her tits, and insanely biting and sucking her nipples.

It seemed she was trying to speak, but couldn't. She was mumbling gibberish. He could only make out a few words.

"Baby... Oh... Oh fuck yes... Mommy... Oh Fuck... Mommy Needs... Please..." She said incoherently, yet desperately as she bounced herself on Billy's cock.

He got up and approached the crazed woman impaling her ass on a big fat cock. He stood in front of her, his youthful cock standing hard and ready for action again.

The sex crazed woman took his cock in her mouth and lovingly kissed and sucked him, but only for a moment, then she took his hand and urged him to his knees.

"Please... AH, AH, AH, AH... Oh Fuck... Please Baby... AH, AH, AH... Please Baby... Mommy Needs..." She said as she took his cock and guided him towards her gaping cunt.

Travis was stunned! She wanted him to fuck her! She wanted another cock! She wanted cock in both holes! She was fucking incredible! Would the bitch ever get enough?

He was hesitant, but was intrigued. It was crazy, but he had to try it. Kneeling in front of his cock crazed mother, he pushed his dick into her inflamed cunt. It felt different, tight, and tighter than before... and he could feel Billy! He could feel Billy's thrusting cock through the thin membrane that separated them!

With both her holes filled with cock, Mary lost it, grunting and groaning like a wild animal, she wrapped her arms around her son's waist and grabbed his ass, forcing him to fuck harder and deeper.

John joined the fray. He stood to the side of the heaving pile of bodies and put his dick in her face. She willing and eagerly took his cock down her throat filling her last needy hole.

Billy was the first to cum. With a load grunt, he thrust his cock up into her, dumping his load deep in Mary's ass.

Travis came next. His mother shrieking, almost freighting cries of ecstasy sent him over the edge. He viciously squeezed her breast as he came and milk squirted over his chest.

Finally John, with Mary wildly stroking and sucking his cock, he shot his hot load right on her face.

Mary had been cumming almost constantly and repeatedly for a long while. This final orgasm with every one of her holes filled was by far the most intense and draining. She cried out like a woman possessed, moaning in one long continues groan as she convulsed, tremored and bucked wildly at the cocks impaling her. Finely spent, Mary went strangely limp.

Travis plopped back down on the sofa exhausted, and John sat back down in his chair.

Mary rolled off Billy, and lay curled up on the floor, spent.

John and Billy took a moment to gather themselves, then got up and got dressed.

"Guess we need to get you guys some gas." John said as he walked out of the house.

Before he left, Billy slapped Mary on the ass with a load smack saying: "Lady you were fucking wild!" She didn't move.

Travis gathered up his cloth and got dressed. His mom laid naked, splattered with cum and milk, crumpled on the floor not moving. He was to get concerned. She hadn't moved for several minutes, and he didn't know if she was sleeping or unconscious.

He shook her: "Mom... Mom, wake up, it's time to go. We're getting some gas. You have to get up."

Slowly Mary regained consciousness. With her lusts satisfied, reality came crashing down.

She felt horrible, dirty, like a dirty whore, the things she had done, with her son! But was it over? Where they safe? Could they leave? Had she done it?

She had done it. She had gotten them through this unharmed. Her son was fine. She was fine, more or less. She was sore, her ass, her twat and her throat where all sore. She was a sore and sticky mess. She did what she had to. She had to believe that, for her own sanity.

Getting up, she put on her cloths. She felt cum leaking out of her cunt and her ass. She felt dirty, disgusting and ashamed, remembering what she had done.

She tried to tell herself she did what she had to do, but it didn't help. She knew it was partly a lie. She burped, and up came some cum, it almost made her throw-up. She hurried for the back room, grabbing the bottle of tequila, she took several big swigs. She didn't care if she had to drive; she needed to get the taste of cum out of her mouth.