All Comments on 'A Work in Progress'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

Boiler plate cliche driven nonsense. This very same story has been written at least 1000 times By different authors. Totally boring Not believable and very Silly

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

In my personal opinion,

I think this story's premise is stupid.

Once I got to the threesome bit I quit reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your back JPB, BEING A CUCK

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 1 year ago

Sweet! A new story by JPB, and everyone had a happy ending. Well, except for the rapist. Write another, please. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're back JPB, being a CUCK

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
Not believable

But wild and therefore I do not care about reality

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Nice touch, as usual, JPB!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well? aside from the implausibility (or stupidity) of the scenario, there is an incredibly high number of infertility in you.

On the bright side, some can't reproduce.

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 1 year ago

Ahhh! Keeping up the good work I see. Quite enjoyed this little tale! Thanks Bob

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

The JPB production line delivers another story and just like any other product coming off the conveyer belt it’s practically indistinguishable from all the others, he even subtitles his work ‘just another cheating story’ or sometimes the more pertinent ‘more of my usual’, still it seems most readers like the consistency of the sameness like a well used comfort blanket to wrap themselves in so they can ignore the big bad world outside. Hey-ho on to the next.

Oh just a little aside, on page one Bob says “And since I was salary I was basically getting paid to make love to my wife's lover.” His wife’s lover was Frank!!! Ewww! Really JPB really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If it wasn't for being a pay back. they could have become swingers.

greenday0418greenday0418over 1 year ago

Yo, Bob. You the man.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

Hate to kibbutz, but ages 19 and 16 are not a problem in many states. Many states set the age of consent at 16.

.

For many states, 3 to 5 years age difference is allowed depending on the youngest. This is done with the staturary rape statute; it's illegal to have sex but there is no rape. Kinda no harm, no fowl.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

Another great offering from JPB!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Somewhat predictable, but still a fun ride. 5*

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

A fantastic result. Literally. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“And since I was salary I was basically getting paid to make love to my wife's lover.”

Oops. Confusing word play but this would mean Angela made sure Bob got paid to have sex with Frank… eek.

You meant “make love to my wife’s lover’s wife”, i.e., Angela. Equally confusing word play but what you clearly meant to say.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Fun twist.

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

not your best, but always good!

SDN1955SDN1955over 1 year ago

Didn’t do much for me because all four characters were thoroughly unlivable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fun but complex yarn. Not believable but it is fiction so great job. Thanks.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Juvenile as usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

JPB. What can I say! Your the Man! 5 Stars!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Sounds like Frank got off easy, and the wife was very lucky, but the good guys won and that makes for a happy ending. I'm betting the day comes when the three of them can't hold it together any longer, but that's another story.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Good bit of fun, thanks

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"Pauline was hinting at marriage and while I was head over heels in love with Melly I was a little hesitant." - Shouldn't "Mally" be "Pauline" here?

\

19 and 16? Don't most states have "Romeo and Juliet" laws, where if the couple are close in age, even if one is a minor, underage sex is allowed? Also, is there anything in the videos where she is being forced?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

too unrealistic even for fiction. Maybe for a short time but not years

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

If it weren't for JPB I may never have found Literotica. I used to read him on Kindle and discovered Lit through some comments he made in an interview. Having said that over the past 2 or 3 years I have found his stories tired and Lacking. This story makes up for all that and shows he has not lost his imagination or talent for erotic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As always, "Bob" stories are fun to read. I would like to have heard more about Frank's fall.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 1 year ago

And since I was salary I was basically getting paid to make love to my wife's lover.

Shouldn’t that be,’ And since I was salary I was basically getting paid to make love to my wife's lover’s wife,’

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Fun tale. Thanks for writing

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

So so story.

It gets confusing around the whole Melly with the underage girl thing. She says she was 19 and the girl was 16. They've been married over 9 years and got together junior year of college. So, roughly 11 years together. Supposedly when Frank started blackmailing her Melly said no one cares what happened over 7 years ago. Was she using 7 years because she thought that was the statute of limitations or because that was the time frame of when the pictures were taken? It just leaves me wondering if her and Bob were already together and if that was the first time she cheated on him?

Plus, I always love the wife stupidly giving into blackmail and cheating on her husband without talking to him and giving him a chance to help her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Way to go Bob.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

The old Master can still spin a good erotic tale like the best. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A jaunty, humorous yarn and most enjoyable. I commend you, JPB!

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07over 1 year ago

Very nice little story. Appreciate it, Bob

LH

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Good story well told. Just what I have come to expect

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I love this story. It is a Dream come true! I really felt bad for the wife being blackmailed and even if they didn't get together with Angela, I was hoping Hubby would forgive the wife for her affair. I've always shared my women, and I know that usually getting fucked by another man won't hurt a woman's pussy. Tho I have lost several, Patti from fucking Luis and his coming back over when I was at work and Mandy by giving me crabs a second time. LOL Heart Ache is awful and tho I know a lot of the keyboard cowboys on here that always put down cuck stories would say "dump" her or "divorce" her in reality they probably haven't even EVER had a girl friend or wife so they don't know about the heart ache of "breaking up". Great Story, Great writing, Happy Ending! I love a happy ending so 5 stars to writer. Thank You!

imhaplessimhaplessover 1 year ago

That is so sick that I loved it -- 5* from me and a big grin.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@sbrooks103x,

You are always trying to have the author(s) change the story. If the story was changed there would be no story.

And NO it should Melly. He wouldn't hesitate if it was Pauline.

skoodledodoskoodledodoover 1 year ago

Wow. Talk about "happily ever after".. except for Frank. Screw him..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many well-done stories and so, so many different ways to tell them. JPB never gets old!

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 1 year ago

Thank you for this very entertaining story.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Actually, it is kind of Blah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking terrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Always entertaining. Thanks, JPB!

Dylan1Dylan1over 1 year ago

You have so many mistakes in this story I am surprised you submitted it. A nice tall tale. But this desperately needed proof reading.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

Are you still emotionally 14? The writing seriously needs an edit but more than that it was so contrived that it was neither stimulating nor engaging at any level. Te best thing about it was that it was short.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Everyman's fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Way to go Bob. Instead of losing one you combined them and made out like a bandit.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 1 year ago

Meh!!! Average at best. 3/5

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

A good entertaining JPB story. It made me smile. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, what an interesting and nice fairy tale.

tonyneatotonyneatoover 1 year ago

This guy hit the pussy lotto !!! 5 Stars

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

aw if only melly was smart enough to go see a female lawyer when she first got blackmailed. then again there wouldnt be a story lol. i thought the whole thing was funny tbh so it entertained me so ty for the read. even though blackmail is a very lazy plot device and in itself is moronic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice try at something a bit different (except Pauline French). A three star work.

A bit of an unlikely story featuring people I was never more than indifferent about. While Frank, the guy I could hate, is only talked about by others and never has any direct dialogue. So I didn't like the good people and I could not properly hate the bad guy.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Not one of

His best stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Melissa should be in jail. Never cover for a pedophile.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

As per usual, I tried, got halfway down page one, groaned out loud, rolled my eyes and the Lord flashed the word NOPE across the night sky in lightning. And who am I to not accept the word of God?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A decent and entertaining plot. All's well that ends well. Thanks for the effort.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I like your new style of writing

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

No more lonely nights for Bob.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

JPB strikes again with with absurdious stories and Pauline French. I think this is the nonsense only Saddletramp can top.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

A 16 year old girl and a 19 year old girl have consensual sex and you call it pedophilia? What bothers me about the story, which is well told, is that the two cheatee are on the same level as the cheaters and become cheaters themselves. In the end, the three characterless deserve themself!

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 1 year ago

Ha! a man's wet dream although I know most men can barely handle one wife.

maninconnmaninconnover 1 year ago
And everyone is happy

Thanks for writing Bob!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another JPB classic... and a "5" !

EastCoaster

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

Where are the TAGS BOB? Please include the words CUCK & SLUTS & THREESOME

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

A very fun fantasy. Nice to have one of these every once in a while for a change.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Very nice, great solution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story, as well as a great solution to an ornery situation. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A solid JPB story but close to his boilerplate offerings. The lesbian sex and MFF 3some were a bit different for him. Even a mediocre offering from JPB is better than 90% of the usual stories in the LW genre. Please, keep them coming. 4 stars from me.

A Note: if Melly took 30 seconds to think about Frank's blackmail scheme, she would have realized that his would be a never-ending blackmail. There would be nothing she could do to get out of his grasp since he had the 'incriminating' pictures and could release them at any time (and having sex with Frank would give him even more and current blackmail material). Even if he had given her the pictures, she should assume that he had made copies and could and would come back at her. What to do? See a lawyer; talk to her husband; etc. Angela had an answer for Melly's problem, (which any good lawyer probably would have also come up with). Therefore, Melly giving into Frank's blackmail was totally unnecessary. I wonder why Bob never asked Melly how long she expected to keep giving into Frank's blackmail, since he knew it had been going on for at least 6 months. In any case, if Melly had refused Frank, there would be no story and Bob would have missed out on all that sex!

davezqdavezqover 1 year ago

I got a real kick out of this story--short, unpredictable, funny, and satisfying. I especially liked "There were nights that Melly didn't feel like it I played with Angela. On nights when Angela didn't feel like it I played with Melly. On nights I didn't feel like it Melly and Angela would have fun". Just struck me funny. Thank you Just Plain Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

16 and 19? naaaaa those kinds of age differences never get prosecuted. She's dumb as a rock. I had to go back and verify that was the ages because nobody would be that dumb. Also if Melbourne is a city and not the name of the company then in Australia it's more lenient than the US.

He never did anything with the photos. Even out of desperation of the divorce when he was going to lose a ton. Could it mean they don't even exist? Did they get confirmation of the photos even existing? Or another possibility is Frank and his wife could have had a relationship years ago. Her claim was it wasn't until 6 months after starting and he was her boss. Really, he didn't get to see her even at all during the interview process or even introduced as a new hire? I find that hard to believe. He was fired because of "conduct with someone under his direct supervision". There's also "indirect supervision" which would be like "your bosses boss". So he was the guy immediately above her. Husband even said "Boss" early in the story and not "Bosses boss".

So the two options are 1) She cheated on her husband with her boss after the ability to have children rocked her. Or 2) An elaborate story which requires you to believe that a boss will never see a new hire for half a year after hiring even though they work in the same building. A witness that would be able to verify that just happened to die. A plan that included blackmail which wouldn't even get her in trouble and more likely the blackmailer in trouble if found. That plan using evidence, the pictures, which in the story said it wouldn't have gotten her in trouble since she could have lied and said she was of age, but also never have been actually seen by the husband or anyone else except the 2 cheaters and therefore may not have even existed in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where do I apply ? I’ll pay you to work there !

DB71DB71over 1 year ago

The plot device of the wife being blackmailed was actually well done here. Melly didn’t know the law and though she looked at it, didn’t have the legal understanding to know that Frank was either lying or wrong.

I wonder though what would have happened if the roles were reversed? Say Bob was being coerced into sex, would he have spoken to Melly about it? And if so, what I would she have done? Would she have thought that a 16 (f) and 19(m) year old in a relationship be disgusting and want to leave him? What if, like Melly, he thought she would leave him, and the ensuing drama unfolded like in this story where Bob in now presented with the choice of being a co-husband to Melly essentially? What would Bob then do? 🤔

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

This was good feeding the fantasy of two women and one man that many men have. Altough I do agree with something Bob said, there is no way one man could keep up with two passionate woman. There is on non-refutible fact about sex, a man alwayys wants sex until right after he's had some, the it's of to the land of nod. As for my own personal tastes I find sex ith one woman at a tie more than enough.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Lmao. RAAC and BTB. A delightful combination. The hardcore's will hate it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! A truly unique RAAC & BTB tale! Lastly, the story was complete.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 1 year ago

I can agree with the Anonymous comment before mine. Couldn’t agree more especially about it being complete!!! I have to give credit even to Anonymous when they are right!

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

Great Story, well written. 5 Stars

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

SorchakSorchakover 1 year ago

Only problem with this is your age of consent: "In the majority of states (34), it is 16 years of age. In the remaining states, the age of consent is either 17 or 18 years old (6 and 11 states, respectively)." - from Wikipedia. So depending on which state they were in, Mel probably would have been just fine. Although it would also depend on if that state has a close-in-age exemption, like we do in Canada. Our age of consent is also 16, but the older person can be up to 5 years older.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

like every story she cheats and he stays.. then again when your own balls dont exixt apperantly it gets passed to stories. one day maybe o mc will grow balls be a man and shit the hoe.

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 1 year ago

Great dream,but just a dream. Every guys fantasy

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

Great story. Everyone needs a fantasy to come true.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To dream the impossible dream

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine6 months ago

One piece of equipment needed in the exercise room is a Sybian. Or maybe the bedroom or family room.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

only problem i see is his dick wearing out .

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Thanks for another fun read!! Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of your better ones. Don't buy the blackmail act but Bobby got the best of the arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The whole is complete bullshit. Kept waiting for something legit to support the story and found wanting of something that would even make sense and turns out a total waste of time with nothing to support anything and nothing worth wasting time being read. Not erotic at all with this type of crap.

deependerdeepender3 months ago

"And since I was salary I was basically getting paid to make love to my wife's lover." Hmmm... The facts supporting this assertion to not appear to be in evidence.

arnowolarnowol3 months ago

A crazy story, but good! 5*****

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...