A Work in Progress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess the first thing I have to ask is do you believe her?"

"Yeah; I guess that I do."

"Enough to forgive her and stay with her?"

"I don't know. I loved her; hell, I still do; and if I hadn't seen the video you have I could maybe do it, but I don't know I could do it with the images of her and Frank burned into my brain. And that�s only part of it."

"What are the other parts?"

"You."

"Care to explain that?"

"I don't want to give up what we have going."

"You are waffling here lover. I guess what we need to do first is find out if she is lying about being blackmailed."

"How do we do that?"

"I have plan."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mellissa and I got home from work about the same time and Melly asked me what I'd like for dinner.

"We are going out tonight."

"Oh? Where?"

"The Hilton."

"Why there? It's kind of expensive."

"We are meeting someone there."

"Who?"

"Someone who may be able to help you with your problem."

"Who?"

"You are just going to have to wait and see."

When we got to the Hilton Melly turned toward the restaurant, but I took her elbow and steered her to the elevators.

"What are you doing?"

"I told you we would be meeting someone here."

"I thought you meant for dinner."

"All depends on how you look at it" I said as I pushed the button. The door opened, we got in and I pushed the button for the third floor. We got off on three and I led her down the hall to room 307. I took the key card out of my pocket and slid it into the slot. The door unlocked and I said:

"Kind of symbolic isn't it. This is the room you and Frank used yesterday, right?"

She tied to pull away from me, but I had a firm grip on her arm and I pulled her into the room and kicked the door closed behind me. Melly was shocked to see Angela Belson sitting there waiting for us. She turned to me in confusion. I indicated a chair and said:

"Sit down Melly. It will all be clear in a minute."

Melly sat down and I said "I'll leave it with you ladies" and I left the room and went to the room next door. I took my phone out of my pocket and sat down on the side of the bed. The phone was on and already connected to Angela's phone that was on and sitting on the dresser in her room. I missed the opening part of the conversation as I moved between rooms, taking my phone out and siting down, but as soon as I had my phone out I heard:

"�has trouble believing your story so we came up with a plan to at least see if it might be true."

"Why are you involved and where is my Bobby?"

"Your Bobby (and Angela putt heavy emphasis on the "Your") is downstairs at the bar waiting for me to call. As far as my involvement? After I let Bob know what I'd found out about you and my husband we have stayed in touch. He told me why you said you were involved with Frank and that he doubted your tale. I told him I had a way to find out if it was at least possible. Naturally my plan will require your cooperation."

"Will it help me keep Bob?"

"I don't know. It might at least ease his mind some as to whether your explanation is feasible or not. If he thinks it could be true he might be willing to forgive, but I don't know about forget."

"I'm desperate. I couldn't bear losing my Bobby. I'll do anything that might give me a chance to keep him. What do I have to do?"

"You say that Frank has evidence that could send you to jail. Specifically, pictures of you having sexual relations with an underage girl. Is that true?"

"Yes."

"Was she the only girl girl relationship you ever had?"

There was a pause before Melly said "No."

"How many?

Another long pause and then "Four or five. I'm not sure."

"Let me guess. Girls in your sorority in college. Right?"

"Yes."

"Well I did it too. All the way through college with several sorority sisters. I haven't done it since and to be honest I've missed it. Be honest with me here; have you missed it? Ever look at another woman and think "I wouldn't mind doing her?"

There was a moment's pause and then Melly said "I'm looking at one right now."

"I hoped you were. Would you like to take off your clothes and join me?"

"Will it help me keep Bobby?"

"I don't know. All I told him was that I had a way to get you out from under Frank's thumb."

"You can do that?"

'I can."

"How?"

"Not right now. I'm hot and horny from thinking about my old college days. I want to relive them. Please?"

"You need to remove your panties."

"I'm not wearing any. See?"

"Oooh; did you shave it in expectation of my reacting the way you wanted?"

"No. It is my usual state."

"It looks delicious. Why don't you get your clothes off and turn down the bed while I get undressed."

Then for the next half hour there were the sounds of two women pleasing each other. I'm not going to lie. The sounds made me horny as hell and I had my cock out and was stroking it while wishing I was in there with them. Then I heard:

"I'm going to call Bob."

"Aren't you going to get dressed first?"

"No need. Bob has seen me naked."

"He has seen you naked? You and my Bobby?"

"Don't use that tone of voice with me. I could just as easily say "You and my Frank? But that wouldn't get either of us anywhere."

"But you and Bobby? How? How long?"

"Since I shared my private investigator's report with him and offered him some revenge sex. I do have to say when I compare Bob and Frank Bob comes out way ahead in the bedroom."

"Don't I know it. I just had a wicked thought. Call Bobby and then let him walk in and see us going at it."

"You serious?'

"I am."

"Why?"

"Why not?"

Both of them laughed and then Angela picked up her phone and pretended to call me and told me to come back up to the room. I waited three minutes and then went next door to their room and let myself in with my key card. I made a little bit of noise and then opened the door and walked in. I feigned surprise at seeing them in a sixty-nine and exclaimed:

"What the hell?"

Then I started undressing while the two on the bed ignored me. Once naked I moved to the bed. Melly was on top so I moved in behind her and pushed my cock into her pussy. Angela, deprived of Melly's pussy, started licking the underside of my cock as I fucked Melly. The feeling was incredible.

I couldn't see how Melly was able to do any good at eating Angela's pussy with as hard as I was pounding her, but from Angela's sound Melly was managing. I got Melly off twice before I got mine and then it got repetitive.

I ate them, they blew me, I fucked both of them twice more and along the way I learned there is no way, no fucking way that one man can keep up with two women. I laid exhausted on the bed as both women tried their best to get me up again to no avail. When they couldn't get me up they went at each other. They were still going at it when I fell asleep.

When I woke up I found I was sandwiched between two warm bodies. My first thought on waking up was wondering how long the two of them had stayed at it after I nodded off. There wasn't any way I could get up without disturbing them, but I needed to pee.

Angela woke as I was trying to get out of bed and she reached for my cock as I moved over her to get to the floor. Fortunately she didn't get a good grip and I was able to get of the bed and head for the bathroom. When I got back Angela was sitting on the side of the bed and she said:

"My turn and don't say anything until I get back."

She headed for the bathroom and I saw that Melly was awake and looking at me.

"What now" she asked.

"You heard Angela. No talking until she gets back."

"Who put her in charge?"

"I did."

A minute or so later Angela came back and sat down on the side of the bed and said:

"I vote we keep her. I gave Frank his walking papers yesterday before I came here and got the room. I gave him twenty-four hours to get his stuff out. Once he is gone the two of you can move in with me."

Melly laughed and said "You can't be serious."

"Of course I am." She turned to me and asked "What are your thoughts on the idea Bob?"

"I like it."

We both looked to Melly.

"I can't believe you are serious."

"Why not? I want what you have to offer and I want what Bob brings to the table. You want Bob. Everyone gets what they want. Except Frank."

"Frank is still a problem for me. He can still put me in jail."

"No he can't. In order for him to do that he would need a victim to come forward, make the accusation and then he could support the claim with his photos, but from what Bob tells me the young lady in question died some years back. No victim, no case. The photos by themselves are meaningless. They aren't date stamped so you could always claim she was over eighteen at the time."

"You mean I've been under his thumb for six months and scared to death for nothing?"

"Afraid so. Most he can do is try to smear you and maybe, just maybe mess with your reputation."

"How could he do that?"

"Post the photos on social media and claim you had sex with a minor."

"I can live with that. I can always say we were both minors at the time or that we were both over eighteen."

"Okay then" Angela said, "How about my idea? Bob says he's for it. How about you?"

Melly looked at me and asked "Are you going to divorce me?"

"No. I'm pissed that you didn't come to me when the asshole approached you, but I can understand your fears and what you were thinking. I'll get over it."

Then Melly turned to Angela and asked "How do you see your idea working?"

"It would be a work in progress. I'd like at least one night like last night. Maybe one night with just you and me. You of course would sleep with Bob most nights, but I would like a night with him every once in a while."

"You only want a night with Bob every once in a while?"

"I don't want to be a hog about it. Hopefully we can continue our long lunches on Monday and Thursdays, but once in a while I would really like to wake up with him in the mornings."

"I might be agree to that if I could have long lunches with him on Tuesdays and Fridays."

"What do you think Bob" Angela asked.

"Don't think I could handle it. I'd have to have a perpetual hard on to do all that loving. It sounds great, but I think it might have an adverse effect on my health. And then there is my job. Even though you own the company there isn't any way in the world I can continue to take long lunches and do the job I was hired to do."

"No problem there. You can change jobs. With Frank gone I'm going to be a lot busier running things. I'm going to need a personal assistant. The job pays three thousand more than you are making now and it will all be gravy. Since you will be living with me you won't have any house payments, utility bills and all that. You will be able to save a lot."

"Sounds good" Melly said, "But what happens when you get tired of us?"

"Bob is aware of this, but you aren't so I'll lay it out for you. I fully intended to marry Bob as soon as my divorce from Frank and his divorce from you were final. Since that isn't going to happen now you going along with my proposal will at least keep him close. And now that I've found you I've got everything I want. No way am I ever going to get tired of you.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Angela filed for divorce citing adultery using her private investigators report as evidence. Then using the same evidence she fired Frank for violating the section of the company's policy and procedures manual regarding conduct with someone under his direct supervision and for theft in that he used his company credit card to pay for the hotel rooms he used for his meetings with Mellissa.

I became her personal assistant and one of my duties was to unzip and take out my cock whenever Angela locked her office door, pulled off her panties and sat down on her desk with her legs spread wide. It was the one part of my job that I really hated. Yeah! Right!

Using a real estate company Melly and I put our house up for rent and we moved in with Angela. For us it was a big change. Angela had a pool, a hot tub and an exercise room with a Stairmaster, stationary bike, tread mill and weights.

As Angela had said it was a work in progress and what made it work was that there was no set schedule and we pretty much played it by ear. There were nights that Melly didn't feel like it I played with Angela. On nights when Angela didn't feel like it I played with Melly. On nights I didn't feel like it Melly and Angela would have fun

Regardless of who was up or down mood wise the majority of my nights were spent in bed with Melly. I did wake up in bed with just Angela, but I usually woke up sandwiched between the two women.

It has been over five years since we started and so far it has been a blast and shows no sign of slowing down. There was one change. At the four year mark Angela felt I'd learned enough as her PA to give me Frank's job and then made Melly her PA.

++++++++++++++++

For the curious among you Frank never did do anything with the photos he had of Melly.

12