All Comments on 'Aaron's Association'

by littleblackdress50

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AzPilotAzPilotalmost 14 years ago
I liked your quiet humor as well as the story as a whole.

I thought it was very well written and plotted. Thank you, young lady, for the entertainment.

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needlealmost 14 years ago
Good job!

Well written and very sweet. Good luck in the contest!

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 14 years ago
Oh Wow! That Was AMAZING!

I loved the whole story! It was a great build up and a real surprise in what Aaron's Association was (I suspected, but wouldn't have if it hadn't been a Nude Day Contest entry). You created a love story around the theme of nakedness. It was enduring and romantic and just WOW. The sex scene was double WOW!

Your character descriptions were clear and wonderful but were just enough that I could still envision my own John and Jill

Great great great job on the story and good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nakeedo

Great concept. I liked the parts leading up to the mystery the most. They were like a nude-y coven. Your dialogue is very well written.

DorlaMoorehouseDorlaMoorehousealmost 14 years ago
:)

Good luck to you, too!

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 14 years ago
that was fun

I just glanced at this one because I had no idea how you could write an entertaining story about the simple concept of nudity, but this story showed me how. It was great. Funny, intriguing, moving. And the story revolved around nudity. Eye-opening. No pun intended.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 14 years ago
Good one!

Your writing has really been improving. Good job for a longer story. Best of luck to you in the contest.

DG

litfan10litfan10almost 14 years ago
Well done

Wonderful piece. Nice blend of many different things with some real neat characters. I really enjoyed Amanda; she begs for her own story. Longer than what I usually go for but you kept me well to the end. I also love the romantic feel to the story. Good luck with the contest; this deserves to be a contender!

alexxxisalexxxisalmost 14 years ago
Well crafted

What a nicely written story with good dialog, an understandable story line and characters I can relate to. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Huh? Pizza sauce on D.K.MOONS cute pecker?

OK, I'll readily concede that your story is better than the one suubmitted by the infamous, ego driven D.K.MOON.

But summer squalls, tsunamis, quivering members, and pizza sauce?

Frankly I preferred the other story you entered in the contest. For me anyway it seemed much more erotic than this one. This one lacked emotional power.

This one was just a touch to wordy. I think an editor would have helped.

good luck anyway,

a latino american reader

Saucy_SageSaucy_Sagealmost 14 years ago
Very well crafted romance . . .

. . . and very hot sex. Just a very beautiful story. Good luck in the contest.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesalmost 14 years ago
Great concept

I loved the idea, and Jill was well developed - fun story, and a great situation. Good luck in the competition!

coldsteelcoldsteelalmost 14 years ago
Well-crafted and thoughtful

An wonderfully appealing love story where the nudity is essential and the sex has a wonderful tone that is so appropriate to the story. A fitting entry into the nude day contest and a lovely reminder that the best stories are about characters who are believable and engaging.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 14 years ago
One of the best...

stories I've read on Literotica. Well-plotted and well-written. Lots of luck on the contest.

Handley_PageHandley_Pagealmost 14 years ago
wonderfully written

Complete and quietly erotic in every respect.

A damn good story.

HP

JaymalJaymalalmost 14 years ago
Nakedly Romantic

Thanks, LBD, for a sweetly told erotic romance. Very refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ditto

What more can I say than that which has been said already! You're a wonderful writer, a real story crafter!

mynameisbenmynameisbenalmost 14 years ago
Not what I expected

I knew after reading the first page I was going to give this story a five. But then I got pissed, and more and more so with each page that followed. I was pissed, of course, because I knew I would not be able to give this story the six (or even more) that it deserves. Herein lies a love story so beautifully crafted, so polished with realism, so rich with descriptive scenery, and so supercharged with emotion and intrigue, it brought tears to my eyes and poured heat into my soul. No amount of raves on my part, nor from anyone else, can begin to describe just how good this romantic tale is. Experience it for yourself, please, and then thank the brilliant lady in the little black dress when you recover.

ShyChiWriterShyChiWriteralmost 14 years ago
Lovely!

This was so wonderfully romantic. I really like the pacing of your writing. You set it up well, but bring us to the hot parts at just the right time. Well done!

driphoneydriphoneyalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful!

I can't do more than repeat all the comments before. I'm a hopeless romantic and you've done a wonderful job of managing a tricky theme and making it believable and sweet. I wish you all the best in the contest. (And I hope my vote helps!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sequel Pleeeaseee!!!

Please can I have some more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The secret nudist surprise.

I found your story to be nice. As a nudist going back to the 1950's I found introducing my lady friends to be hard. More than once was my face slapped and called a pervert. In those days there was no internet and little advice on how to tell a young lady about nudism. When I got married and moved to California we finally did visit a nudist resort. My wife didn't want to visit, but it was national nudist day and the local resort was waving the ground fees if you took their tour and were not a nudist. We took the tour and I covinced my wife to stay for an hour. I got nude when we parked the car. It took her about 1/2 hour to get comfortable enough to get nude.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous