All Comments on 'Aaron's Lolita'

by ladyphoenix

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
ohhh so hot

I just loved this story. It was so hot. I love the way slowly built up to the finale, it made me really hot. Keep 'em cummin'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Over-rated???????

Would the person who thought so please tell me what you DO find hot?

hitman0518hitman0518almost 20 years ago
damn hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have never read a story as hot as this one,i would really love to read the follow up on this story please keep me posted>

Lalenya LoveLalenya Loveover 19 years ago
Incredibly Hot!

Wonderfully well written, with delicious sexual tension! Please keep writing more!

Cheers,

Lalenya :^)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
*purrs*

This is so delicious. It may be my favourite story on all of Literotica.

The tension and the build-up are wonderful, and you're a great writer.

You've pretty much captured my fantasy perfectly with this, and I thank you! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Puts the "erotic" in Literotica!

Fabulous story, one of the best I've ever read. But as she says "That's only two", and 3 (or 4 or 5) were promised ... so is there a sequel?

duke111duke111almost 18 years ago
Great

That was wonderful. I am with the others, is there a sequel?

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxover 17 years ago
incredibly erotic!

Every man's dream, this story is a wonderfully written work of erotic fantasy...

SadusSadusover 17 years ago
Well done

Definitely one of the best stories on this whole site.

XelesteXelesteover 17 years ago
I wish all erotica could be this good.

What a fantastic read!

A well conceived and beautifully written piece of erotica. Without a doubt, one of the best.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Erotic

Erotic ecstasy- so seeply raunchy

bear2readbear2readover 16 years ago
Erotic at its finest

The detail description of the seduction by both Aaron and Leila creates that amazing atmosphere of just wanting to be there. The bit about her dad being with his wife created an atmosphere of justification that helped him fall into her childlike but womanly charms. Very well written. More!

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 14 years ago
One of the absolute best!

I've read a lot of stories on Lit. and I can't remember one that was better written or more erotic. The author pushed buttons I didn't even realize I had. An amazing read from a very talented writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

So hot! Great descriptions! I really enjoyed this story. Gualterio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome story. 5 Stars

An awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ffffff

Holy shit this was hot, I'm a 20 year old chick myself and I have this huge fetish for older men. You wouldnt believe how hard it is to find good material around this theme, so Im glad I had the chance to read your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
incredible!

absolutely hot. makes me envious. Really really hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good from the start

Sometimes one has to slog through what seems like miles of explanation and plot building just to get two (or more) of these fictional people to just downright fuck. By then I'm usually knitting socks for charity. This story started hot, kept getting hotter, and by the end I was so aroused that my reading was, well, like interrupted. When I got back to my laptop screen, I found that the characters were even more deeply into each other. (I guess that's what you'd call it.) And I was soon...

Thank you for a very well-written story. And for...

Sue in Los Altos

WishFullWishFullalmost 7 years ago
You are good!

Wonderful.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 4 years ago

Y u m m mmmmmmmmmm .. Good reading 📚

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Maybe the best I have ever read

Thank you to the author for an intensely erotic story. Everything about it was a fantasy and realistic at the same time.

ladyphoenixladyphoenixalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Aaron's Lolita 2 is PENDING!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Charming premise.

It was well written. And hot.

Would have liked some breast play. There really wasn't much.

And would have liked her to play with his cock and balls a while. Getting to know them. Learning what he liked best. And teasing him while she was teased by him, or eaten by him.

Nevertheless, five stars.

More chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot.

NakedRoyNakedRoyover 1 year ago

An excellent story that exemplifies exactly why so many of us lust after the neighbors beautiful daughter. Only in our dreams, unfortunately, are these dreams normally fulfilled. Great story that got me hard as hell. Thanks.

Capnmidnight111Capnmidnight111over 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this one, lol still sitting here at attention !!!

Capnmidnight111Capnmidnight111over 1 year ago

ok will have to read part 2...

Sabine4U2Sabine4U26 months ago

Such a good story! Teasing and giving and making the reader go along for the ride. mmmmmmmm so good!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

OMG! I found this story to be so excitingly erotic and titillating. I honestly believe more young girls fantasize about this than Adults realize. I was a naive tease like Leila and my pre-maturely developed body seemed to attract older men, from the time I was 13 years-old. I had openly flaunted my body on numerous occasion's to my best friend’s 42 year-old stepdad, At a pool party the summer I turned 18-years-old he challenged me on my flirting. He took control after a night of partying and drinking several glasses of spiked punch. I was willingly seduced that night, meeting met him in their pool house long after everyone was sleeping.

He had assumed that I was sexually experienced. However, my age and inexperience only drove his desire to pleasure me and fuck-my-brains out. He took advantage of the few hours we had and his stamina and intensity made for a most memorable first time fuck. It was an amazing summer and he was my first, but not last older-man. Sheena, 21 years-old; San Diego, CA

alextasyalextasyabout 1 month ago

Why have I never see this author's work?

This is positively some of the best writing I've seen on this site. "...a shot of hundred proof naughty in her voice"? What an image.

Can't wait to see what the rest of the story looks like after letting it stew for nineteen years.

Thank you!

=Alextasy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyphoenix@ladyphoenix
Rare creature with a head full of fantasy. Feeling reborn 2021. Tell me your fantasy....and if it resonates with me, perhaps I'll put it in a story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES