All Comments on 'Abby's Mom & The Seven Cocks'

by lckscknfck7

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
MigbirdMigbird2 months ago

When commenting quite favorably on “Abby Rode Too Hard” asked if we might hear more about Abby’s Mom — well, sure enough. The play on snow white’s 7 friends is wonderfully debaucherous, each romp uniquely crafted, all in a playful style; entire piece flows so easily. So many great one liners from both mother and daughter shared in off handed, nonchalance. Perfect. Personally would prefer this fun piece end at “… those ships have sailed, as they say.” Sharing dildo play with Mom could be fun, OK, but Dad and the boys from bar — ouch. But, hey, your wicked imagination and Literotica the place to share if you move down that road. After all probably logical extension of this storyline (just outside my erotic comfort zone) — could leave it up to reader imagination after last line. In any case, can only imagine the rants from the LW crowd too many of whom take these fantasies far too seriously.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Can't believe how bad that was. She should find a new mother.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why did you edit out Snow White?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Both of these cheating skank slut would be dead from STD's within a year. Stupid story.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous692 months ago

Is it worth commenting? Seems another writer has found a new way to spread the all wives need to be sluts campaign. Nonsense

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Just awful. Bordering on incoherent.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Aw man, just when it was getting good! Follow up please! 5/5 stars

Dewey Cheatham

lckscknfck7lckscknfck72 months agoAuthor

Without fail, the jealous, less-imaginative writers chimed in to trash the story and sink the rating. I think they follow me, just to trounce a story as soon as it's published. And, of course, they're anonymous.

As Migbird observed, I try - intentionally - to leave at least something to the imagination toward the end.

The element of satire is intentional, also, so for all the morons that call out this slut or that skank, and anything about STDs... it's erotic fantasy. Figure it out. It's meant to be entertaining, not a reading assignment.

I'm sorry that I don't write stories more in line with what you're looking for, but I'm currently dry on gay, midget, amputee porn stories.

Give me time, though, and maybe I'll come up with something. ;)

VincepetroneVincepetrone2 months ago

Very entertaining. Will check out the rest of your stories

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Author, I think you complain too much. What makes you think other authors trash your stories? What do they have to gain by doing so? Who, in their right mind, would be jealous of your writing. I don't see a single story of yours in this category that anybody should be jealous over. That's my opinion only, for what it's worth. Actually nothing. Personally, I don't enjoy reading hot wife cuckold stories, so I usually don't read them and also don't score them. I do, however, read the comments on most stories, find them mostly entertaining. I also find public feedback to be accurate, especially from the anonymous reader, who usually pull no punches in describing their feelings. To each his own. Keep in mind, we're all anonymous on this porn site, even you. I find it weird that fake named readers can post a negative comment and authors accept them, but the same comment posted anonymously brings out the ire. Hypocritical, perhaps? (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It's meant to be entertaining. Good point, so why didn't it entertain? I guess, subject matter is essential. Anytime the words "hot wife" and "cuckold" appear in the tags, it's a dead giveaway what to expect, so therefore I moved on. I do read the comments, most very telling.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

2.49 Surprised the score is even that high for this tale.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I think you were able to mix a blend of eroticism with a large splash of humor , a cocktail for the ages . I like your sense of humor in this story , I haven’t read any of your other works , but that’s about to change . I liked this one well enough to award it 5 stars and a standing ovation !

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Author, do you always whine so much on your stories? You do know, the better authors never comment in the public feedback. They don't have to. If you have to defend your writing, maybe there is something wrong. Think about it. It will eventually come to you. You seem to have a problem with anonymous comments, it's as if you and the rest of the idiots who attack them are just as anonymous. A fake name makes you somehow superior. Really. Would you feel better if we call each other anonymous 1, anonymous 2, anonymous3, etc. etc. lol

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The story was good. Yet just a tad confusing on who was talking for a bit. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another "slut" author. Man, this guy is as sick as most of the others that post here. Stay out of this category, you sick fuck.

lckscknfck7lckscknfck72 months agoAuthor

The thing about anonymous comments is they could be from one person, or several. I don't care what your actual name is, but it would be nice to know who my fans are - and yes, I have a few. Not sure if my comments to their comments are necessarily whining, though. More a retort, and wondering if there's a hint of constructive criticism to be found amongst all the negative story/author bashing. Not sure why people decide to be critical for a story they bypassed (as in, didn't actually read). I wonder if they've ever written anything. I'd like to know, so I can see what a good story looks like. Can't seem to find anything by anonymous, though.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You flatter yourself to say other author's follow you just to trash your stories I'm sure most or them don't give a rat's ass about the garbage you write

lckscknfck7lckscknfck72 months agoAuthor

I'm guessing the artwork isn't to their liking, either.

Can't please everyone. To those that liked the story, thanks and you're welcome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlckscknfck7@lckscknfck7
Art is the author's own work, and the property of the author. Software used is Poser and Photoshop. Writing is a hobby for me, filling time when there's nothing else to do. While some of the subject matter I write about isn't for everyone, I hope that most of it is. Most o...