All Comments on 'Accidental Penetrations Ch. 04'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes more

More to this story and others like it.

Thanks😛

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Modeling

After reading the next to last paragraph, I have realized that you have opened up a new story line. You now have to go back and expand on what happened when she was modeling. Was this before or after she married? This brings up lots of possibilities.

Driverben10Driverben10almost 6 years ago
More storylines.

Holy crap... this chapter was really great. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes please

Really like it, thanks

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Vary Sexy Hot Read****

Thanks for sharing.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
AWESOME STORY

Can't wait for Lily to have her turn.

Excellent writing. Had me hard and wanting more.

Hope we have another EPISODE SOON

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Holy shit this is amazing hoping to see more from the story line

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
💯💯💯

Absolutely loved the story! Can’t wait for more parts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

MrIllusion, every story you write is simply perfect. Your approach... the way you describe things... the way you set the mood... and how things unfold... i love this serie... keep going ! 5 stars from me of course!!!

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Roll On Part 5

Looking forward to the ball and then the cousins arrive the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good...but

The story lines are good...and erotic......but your editing needs to be better. A.F.C. Somerset.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Not what I expected

I like the series so far. and this chapter was good, just IMHO not as good as the others. maybe it's all the "accidents" are getting to me. I've read a couple of stories with them before but those are usually a one time thing, the the couple realize the like/love each other and the rest of the story is about how the relationship grows. this story has now had 4 separate ones with 4 different women and with your foreshadowing there are at least 4 more to go. I just hope I don't get burned out before it's over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keeping facts straight.

In chapter 1 the reason Dustin and Emily had to share a bed was that the other bed was wet and the room didn't have a sofa. Now Dustin's room has a sofa?

Chapter 3 starts out referring to 'Niemira' when it should be Emily, then it transitions into the story of his girlfriend Niemira and her sister. Editing would improve these distractions of detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Need a lot better editor.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

what a lucky guy. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like your stories but I have no idea why you keep thanking your editor... "Gods"...what kind of word is that? no one uses that.

Your editor is a joke or you are just making up a name. With all the errors I would not want to be thanked for doing such a terrible job on your stories.

He used where she should be used,, not a hard thing to change. The errors just keep coming,, please fix them.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So the mother-fucker finally has his all time accident. Very orgasmic story. But you really have to do something about your editor. Too many errors. Too distracting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous