Across the Fence

Story Info
Older man meets his sexy neighbour.
2.8k words
4.52
55.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CanadianM
CanadianM
298 Followers

Thanks to Miss Veronica for editing this one for me.

***

Paul shuffled around his new house aimlessly. He had moved in two days ago and was still trying to adjust to this new environment. It was a small house, much smaller than he was used to, but when his wife passed away, he knew he needed to move out of their old house. There were just too many memories there. It had taken over six months, but now he had moved to a new place.

The little house that he found, a small rancher on a hill, was just right for his needs. He had taken early retirement to care for his wife and now wondered what his life would be like going forward. He opened the fridge and grabbed a Stella and headed out to his deck. The view was great, overlooking the valley and river below. The nearest neighbour was maybe 35 yards down the hill with a fence separating their properties.

It was a nice warm early summer day, and he sat in an Adirondack chair with his feet up and sipped his beer. He noticed the sliding door to the neighbour's house open and a woman step onto the back deck. As she moved into the sunlight, his attention was drawn to her wonderful curvy figure. She was wearing Yoga pants and a black t-shirt that was straining to contain her huge breasts. He wasn't good with ages, but thought that perhaps she was in her mid to late forties.

He watched her as she laid a yoga mat on the floor of the deck and began doing some stretching exercises. She was very supple for a large lady, and Paul could not take his eyes off her. The round ass and big breasts were amazing. Paul felt himself getting a bit aroused watching her as she went through her yoga routine. When she did the downward facing dog pose, her beautiful ass was pointed right in his direction. The sight of her was giving him thoughts that he hadn't had in a long time.

She continued her routine, and Paul could not take his eyes from her. He felt his cock grow hard as he imagined her naked. He wasn't sure, but he thought that perhaps she had seen him watching and was moving into some different positions, just to tease him. 'No, that couldn't be, could it?'

As the woman finished her workout, she stood, turned toward him and waved, a devilish grin on her face.

"Damn, she had seen me watching," he thought.

Instead of turning and heading into her house, she walked across her back lawn to the fence that separated their properties. He got up and walked down the slope of his yard toward the fence.

"Hi," she said with a smile. "I'm Amanda, and you must be my new neighbour?"

"Yes," Paul replied, still a bit self conscious about being caught watching her. "I'm Paul. I just moved in a couple days ago."

"Nice to meet you Paul. Did you enjoy watching me do my Yoga poses?"

"Ummm...sorry, I shouldn't have been staring."

"Hey, It's alright, and I'm flattered you thought me worthy of watching. I'm afraid I am not a slim sexy young thing that most men seem to like."

Paul paused a minute before replying, "You look amazing, and have a beautiful figure... can I make up for my staring by offering you a beer?"

"Thought you'd never ask."

Paul unlatched the gate separating their two properties and let her in to his yard. They walked up to his deck, and Paul went in and got Amanda her beer. When he came out she had taken a seat. He handed her the beer, picked up his from the small table beside his chair, and clinked glasses with her.

"To neighbours!"

The two of them chatted, and Paul found out that Amanda, 'Mandy' as she told him to call her, was a divorcee who had lived in her house for the past four years. She was an accountant and did most of her work from home, except in tax season when she had to go into the office she shared with a couple of partners. He laughed when she told him that they called tax season their harvest season.

Paul told her about himself, and how he had been an investment consultant but had taken early retirement when his wife got cancer and he took care of her until she passed six months previously. At that Mandy got up and came over and gave him a hug, telling him how sorry she was for his loss. As she hugged him those big breasts pressed against him, and he felt himself getting aroused again.

"So Paul, have you dated since you lost your wife?"

"No, it didn't feel right, especially while I was still living in our old house. Too many memories."

She was still standing close to his chair, and her hand touched his shoulder. "Well, perhaps it's time you did. You are an attractive man and too young to be alone."

With that, Mandy leaned down and kissed him lightly on the lips. As she did, his hand went to the back of her neck and held her as the kiss deepened. His head was swimming,

The kiss broke and Paul saw a wicked little smile appear on her lips.

"My but it is hot out here, I think we should go inside. You do have air conditioning don't you?"

Without waiting for a reply she turned and headed to the sliding doors that led to his bedroom. Paul hesitated, but only for a moment, then got up and followed her inside.

"This is much nicer, don't you think?" she said as she sat provocatively on the edge of his bed.

Paul was speechless, but knew exactly what her invitation meant. Should he allow this to go further, he thought? He hadn't been with a woman other than his wife in many years and was nervous and worried he would not be able to perform. Then he thought, what the hell, she was a beautiful woman and watching her earlier had certainly gotten him aroused.

He sat down beside her on the bed and took her in his arms and kissed her. Her mouth yielded, and their tongues began to play as his hand slid down and cupped one of her big breasts. She moaned softly at his touch, pressing into his hand.

"Mmmm, you are a good kisser, Paul."

She reached down and took the hem of her t-shirt in her hands. She pulled it up and off, tossing it aside.

"Since you've been staring at them so much, I thought you might like a better view."

Paul slid his hands under her full breasts and lifted them upwards, and he began kissing her now bare flesh. Mandy's hand found his snow-white hair and gently guided his lips to a nipple. He kissed it, swirled his tongue around it and then sucked it, drawing it into his mouth and eliciting a soft moan from her.

His mouth moved from nipple to nipple, totally enjoying her pendulous breasts. He was fully aroused again and wanted her so badly. He lifted his face from her bosom and knelt down by the bed. His fingertips found the waistband of her Yoga pants and as he slid them downward. She lifted her hips to allow it to happen. Mandy was wearing no undies, and he smiled as he saw dark thatch of hair between her legs. Paul buried his face in her mound, lips and tongue exploring. His nostrils flared as they filled with the scent of her hot sex. She was very wet, and his tongue danced as he ministered to her. He felt her fingers grip his hair as he found her clit with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh fuck Paul...Yessss!"

As he teased that extended nub of flesh with his tongue, he slipped a finger into the slickness of her. Her fingers gripped tighter, her hips raised, and a deep moan of pleasure escaped her lips. He kept going, slipping a second finger into her and hooking them upwards, seeking and finding that sensitive place.

Mandy cried out as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. Paul kept at it, his face awash with her hot juices, totally into pleasuring this woman who he had just met. After the past two years of bleakness, this was something he needed.

He felt her grip his hair tighter and pull him away. "God, that was wonderful!" she panted. Then she looked at him and with a wicked smile said, "Aren't you a bit over dressed?"

Paul stood and quickly took off his shirt and started to undo his trousers when she moved his hands away and with a grin said, "Allow me."

She removed his trousers and then his boxers, his erect cock springing free. She brought her face close, rubbing her cheek against his hardness and then curled her fingers around the base as she brought him to her lips. Her eyes looked up at him as she gave the swollen head a kiss and then took him in her hot mouth, lips sliding down his shaft. He watched his cock slowly disappearing into his neighbour's mouth and thought that it must be a dream, but a very vivid one.

Mandy's head bobbed as she pleasured him, her fingertips teasing his balls as her skilled mouth glided up and down his swollen flesh. His hand went to her head, guiding the rhythm, slowing her down, wanting this experience to last. As if sensing his angst, she let his cock slip from her lips. Looking up at him with her big brown eyes, she smiled. Rising up a bit, she let her breasts engulf his flesh. His cock felt so good, nestled in that deep cleavage. He slowly rocked his hips, fucking those amazing tits. His whole body tingled as this gorgeous woman teased him with her abundant charms.

"It's alright if you cum, Paul. This is just the start, and we have all night to fuck!"

Those words pushed him over the edge, and as a deep growl of pleasure escaped his lips, his cock began to pulse. Ropes of cum painted Mandy's neck and chest and he watched in wonder as she found his spurting cock with her lips and sucked him again, swallowing his seed. As he ceased spurting, Mandy kept suckling his cock, like a baby nursing from a breast, her tongue swirling around his flesh. Then, as he began to soften, she let him slip from her lips. He watched with amazement as she began scooping up cum from her chest and drawing it to her mouth.

"Quite the load you had stored up. Guess it has been a while!"

She licked up one last bit of cum, she stood, gave him a kiss and said, "I need a quick shower."

"Care to join me?" she giggled, wiggling her round ass at him as she headed for the bathroom.

Paul just stood there for a minute, trying to process what just happened. Then he followed her to the bathroom and stepped into the large shower stall with her, the warm water cascading over their bodies. He wrapped his arms around her from behind and caressed her now slippery breasts with his hands as he pressed against her curvy body.

"Wash me?" she asked.

Paul took the soap and lathered up his hands and began slowly washing her back. He enjoyed the feel of her smooth skin as his hands glided on her slippery body. He began washing her buttocks, giving them a squeeze and then letting his soapy fingertip slide up through the crease of her bottom, lingering just a moment at her anus. As he did she pressed back against him invitingly and he slipped his finger into that most intimate of places. She turned her head so their lips could meet as his finger moved slowly in and out. His free hand found one breast and he squeezed it, enjoying the feel of her taut nipple against his palm.

Paul felt like a kid again, playing with a new toy for the first time on a Christmas morning. Here he was, in the shower with this gorgeous woman who he had met just an hour before, and he was kissing her as he fingered her ass and caressed her breast. As his cock began to harden, he removed his finger and moved so that his erection pressed into the crease of her ass.

"I want to fuck you Mandy, right now!"

She placed her hands on the glass wall of the shower stall and tilted her bottom so that his engorged cock could easily slip into her pussy. His hands found her hanging breasts, squeezing them as he pumped his flesh into her. He felt her push back against each deep thrust and heard her exclaim, "Yes Paul, fuck me...fuck me hard!"

Their slippery bodies were locked together in this dance of pleasure. There was no pretence, just good hard cock and cunt fucking. Something they both seemed to need.

Paul's hands were like vice grips on her big tits. He could feel his pleasure building again, moving him toward the point of no return. His cock pumped into her like a piston, her whimpers of pleasure urging him on. He saw her slide her hand down between her legs and knew she was teasing her clit as they fucked. Together they ascended the pinnacle, and as she cried out, he felt the sweet release. He slowed the pace, feeling her clench around him as together they savoured the sweet sensations of their lovemaking. He bent over and wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight not wanting the moment to end.

After several minutes Paul raised up, as did Mandy. She turned to him and kissed him. Then they took turns slowly washing each other before stepping from the shower, towelling each other off and then walking hand in hand to the bedroom. They lay on the bed, cuddling each other until they both drifted off into a blissful sleep.

Sometime later, Paul awakened and felt Mandy's lips on his cock. As she felt him stir, she said, "Don't think we're finished Paul. I'm insatiable, and I want more of this beautiful cock of yours neighbour!"

Paul wondered how long they had slept, and if he would be able to get hard again for her. He needn't have worried; her ministrations had him fully erect in no time. She sucked him, rolled her tongue around his shaft and then stroked his cock as she licked and sucked his balls. Her eyes met his as her tongue flicked against his frenulum. Then she rolled onto her back and said, "Fuck me again!"

Paul mounted her, and his cock found her slick pussy, and they began to fuck again. Her hips rose to meet his initial thrusts. They settled into a nice slow rhythm, kissing and caressing one another as they moved together as one. He loved how she clenched her flesh around his as his cock sawed in and out of the hot wetness.

His hands found her big breasts, and he squeezed them, enjoying the feel of her diamond hard nipples. He felt her hand move between their bodies as she began teasing her clit with a fingertip. As Mandy's moans got louder, Paul quickened his pace. He could feel his own body flush and knew he was reaching the point of no return.

As his cock went deep, Mandy raised her legs higher, and she began to cry out in pleasure. Paul could not hold back and with a last deep thrust, he felt the sweet release as he came deep in her hot pussy. He kept pumping, Mandy clenching him and milking him of every drop of cum. His arms wrapped around her, and he held her tight, showering her with kisses. Then as his cock softened and slipped from her, he rolled on his back beside her, his body savouring the sweet sensations of the amazing sex.

Mandy leaned over and gave Paul a long deep kiss. Then she scooted lower and began licking and cleaning his cock. Paul shivered, as he had never had a woman do that for him before. She finished, licked her lips and came up and gave him another deep kiss, the taste of their sex strong on her lips and tongue.

As she broke the kiss, she smiled at him. With a lilt in her voice whispered, "It's so nice to have you just across the fence, Paul. I think we're going to be the very best of neighbours!"

CanadianM
CanadianM
298 Followers