All Comments on 'Across the Fence'

by CanadianM

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
sparktjsparktjalmost 4 years ago

Loved it, more please and make it as dirty as you like.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 4 years ago
You Canadians must be very easy to make friends with.

I've been in this house for 25 + years, and I still haven't talked to my back neighbors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My life! Sort of....

I was married for over 20 years. My wife had soft, brown eyes and softer, huge boobs. We had great sex. When she tit-fucked me in the shower, I came so hard that I had to grab the facecloth bar to stay on my feet.

After my wife died, I found a blue-eyed girlfriend who was a yoga instructor. She used our bedroom fun to show me how flexible her body was. Once, when I shot my load all over her tits, she scooped it up with her fingers and ate it. As hot as that was, her blowjobs were even hotter. Those eyes worshipping me while my cock was in her mouth....

I'd love to read more about Mandy and Paul. More oral next time, please?

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Nice neighbor with tits

Not a bad story for only one page. With it being only one page, everything had to click right along and still make sense, which it did. Good job.

chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
Damn That Was HOT****

Very entertaining read and the sex was believable. Thanks for sharing.

CanadianMCanadianMalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You All

Thanks everyone for the positive comments on the story. Glad you liked it...

Wark2002Wark2002almost 4 years ago
Good!

The story's length was perfect for the story told. Very nicely done, with a pretty nice balance of characterization and action.

roveroneroveroneabout 3 years ago

Yummy, and agree very nice for one page...love her take-charge attitude and appetite, and that you left her natural, NOT shaved.

76fellow4876fellow48over 2 years ago

Many years ago, in a parallel universe, we had the idea of "free love". It was not about the "Wham, bang, thank you Ma'am" mentality. It was the interaction between human beings without restriction. The need was in both people and fulfilled mutually. And it was of the moment.

Enjoyable and plausible tale. Well done.

CanadianMCanadianMover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to those who have commented recently... I am just starting writing again and I appreciate the comments and support.

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 2 years ago

Nice story. I gave it 5 stars.

CanadianMCanadianMabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCanadianM@CanadianM
I enjoy writing stories for others in the hopes that it will turn them on and give them some pleasure, please feel free to comment and give constructive criticism. I also love to take photographs, and would like to expand my boundaries in that pursuit. I am a mature male and e...