All Comments on 'Adam's Little Sister Ch. 07'

by BatsandGlamour

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good.

Not sure about the asphyxiation...

But it's a part of quite a bit of variety, so please keep it up. Oops... Forgot. You haven't written in years. I'm just leaving the note, in case you check back once in a while.

puncturepuncturealmost 12 years ago

I'm not sure about the choking bit but it obviously worked

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Foursome next?

Still hope Dad catches them all and takes over.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Okay, Wargamer...you last posted 3 years ago...your posts all reflect kinda the same thing...You think dad is being "cucked"...yet you WANT dad to catch all of them in flagrant delicto...so he is mad. BUT, you want him to 'take over'...when he has OBVIOUSLY been neglecting his responsibilities towards his wife for so long...

Or is it that he could now get Susan AND Veronica at the same time, he would SUDDENLY be more willing to stay home...

NOT ACCEPTABLE!! This double standard is not gonna work, not here, not now, NOT EVER. Dad has his extracurricular stuff, and work, to keep him satisfied...so leave him out of it!!

For the rest of it, Mom, Adam, Susan, and Veronica are a happy little tribe, keeping each other satisfied, poking/licking/sucking...whatever...keep it with them (maybe add a cousin or two-females of course)...Adam's little sister...and his harem!!

Five**5**Stars...so nasty, yet so good!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous