Adam's Little Sister Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's called a strap-on, honey," she calmly replied. "It's for . . . well you can see what it's for."

"But when wouldyou use it?"

"I'll tell you about that later. OK?"

"But it's so BIG, will it fit?"

Nodding her head, mom said, "You can't imagine what can fit in there. You can only imagine a baby coming out. Leave it to me."

And with that, mom moved to Susan and pushed the tip of the strap-on cock against her wet pussy. It slid right in, as mom promised, and she held it there, letting Sue take a moment to get used to its monster girth. "See?" mom smiled.

"Ohhhh, yes I see, "Susan replied. "And feel. Keep going."

Mom continued to push the length of the cock inside of Susan. Sue felt the smooth, lifelike shaft pushing further and further into her. It just never seemed to end, until it smashed against her cervix, sending a shock wave of pleasure through her. Sue felt as though she were being impaled by a telephone poll. It felt incredible. When mom began to pump her hips, the object of Susan's rapture filled her eager pussy completely, drowning her in a sea of tingling nerve endings.

Not content to give her daughter just one form of stimulation, mom leaned over Sue and reached her arms around to fondle those massive orbs. As she did, she kissed Sue's back and neck, licking from the top of her shoulders to her ears. Her hands caressed Sue's breasts and squeezed her nipples. They responded by becoming erect and stiff. But mom never let up on fucking Sue with that immense strap-on.

Susan was pumping her hips back to meet mom's thrusts. The pressure within her pussy, coupled with her mother squeezing her sensitive nipples, was bringing her close to the edge of no return.

"You . . . you like it baby?" Mom breathlessly asked, her own pussy dripping wet. "Feel good?"

"God mom . . . " Susan replied, barely able to speak, "it feels . . . so incredibly . . . good, I don't know . . . how much more I can take before . . . I explode."

Mom knew just how she felt. She took her hands off Susan's nipples, knowing that any stimulation kept up too long became useless. She had a better idea.

Mom raised herself up, kneeling in back of Sue. She raised one knee up on Sue's left side to get maximum penetration from her thrusts. Her left foot was on the bed, her knee bend. Her right knee remained on the bed. She was now slamming Sue steady and solid with the full 10 inches. She wet her thumb with the lubricant on the nightstand. Saliva worked well, but not great. Rubbing some of the lubricant onto Sue's anus, she quickly shoved her thumb into her daughter's ass, anticipating a quick reaction. That's just what she got.

"Mom . . . mmooommm . . . " Oh my God . . . Oh my Goooddd . . . " Sue's entire body was trembling, shaking all over. She lifted her head and the veins on her neck bulged. This orgasm was one for the record books.

"Uh . . . uh . . . .unn . . . unn . . . mom . . . my . . . God . . . mmm . . .mommmm . . .Fuck me with that thing mom . . . fuck me mom . . . fuck me please ."

My mother gave Sue the orgasm of her life, watching as the glistening dildo slid in and out of Sue, stretching the bounds of her pussy.. She held on tight, riding Sue through her climax, letting the young girl soak in every wave of pleasure, every fiber of ecstasy coursing though her. It made mom so impossibly horny that she couldn't stand it – but had to. The only thing she could do to quench her own sexual thirst was to pump her daughter harder, living though this impossible eruption. Sue was literally drooling on the bed until finally, after minutes or more, she collapsed.

"I've never felt anything . . . like that . . in my life . . . mom" she said.

Mom smiled. She knew it wouldn't be the last time.

xoxoxoxxoxox

Aunt Veronica was giving me some real trash talk, and I loved it.

"That's right Adam," she snarled. "Keep your thumb in my ass and pound me with that cock of yours. That big, beautiful cock. I love it. Did you know I'd love it? Didn't you know that I've wanted your cock inside of me for years? Do you know . . . how good you're making me feel right now?"

"I've wanted to fuck you for years too, my dear aunt," I growled, making sure that each thrust hit her hard, and reveling in the sight of her gorgeous tits shaking from the force of my thrusts. "I love the way my cock feels in your pussy . . . your tight pussy. I'm gonna make you cum so hard . . . you're gonna scream my name."

"Oh my God Adam," she managed to reply, "I've never been hotter in my life than I am right now – do what you want – whatever you want to me."

'Here goes nothing,' I thought. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and my thumb out of her ass, and I just slid my straining tool into her rectum at ramming speed. Veronica opened her mouth wide, by no words came out.

"Rub your pussy, Veronica," I commanded. Rub it hard, rub it with everything you've got."

She did more than that. She stuck several fingers of one hand into her pussy, while furiously rubbing her clit with the other.

How could it possibly be so tight, so warm in her? The inside of her rectum felt like an oven of velvet. I envied every piece of poop that ever slid down its silken folds. I lifted Veronica off the bed, my cock still encased in her ass. She was so much smaller than me that it was easy. Literally holding her in midair, I sat down at the edge of the bed and pulled her on top of me, my face to her glistening back. This allowed her weight to force her onto every last centimeter of my cock. Ronnie lifted her feet up and put them on my thighs, leaning into me.

From this position, I simply slipped my hands under her tight little ass and lifted her up and down on my meat. Ronnie turned her head to the side, and our lips met in a passionate kiss. There was no way I was going to pull out and enter her vagina again, risking infection, so I happily continued to plow my gorgeous aunt's fine ass while she rubbed her clit and moaned deeply into my mouth, swirling her tongue around mine. God, it felt so good, and she was such a beautiful woman – I felt lucky as hell.

Another benefit of sitting at the edge of my bed was that we were facing my dresser mirror. It was a mind-boggling site that reflected back to me. Aunt Veronica lifting up and down on me, my ass planted in her ass. Her beautiful breasts were slowly bouncing up and down in rhythm with her body. Her head was thrown back to one side, mouth slightly open. She had such a dreamy look to her, as thought she was in the middle of an erotic fantasy. This was no fantasy - though it was a dream come true.

I slid my hands out from under Ronnie's ass and placed them over her breasts, where I rubbed them in circles and just barely teased her nipples. Again, the site of my hands on her tits in the mirror was so exciting. Ronnie's back was wet with sweat, proof of the energy she was investing in our lovemaking, and how into it she was.

"You . . . love what you're . . . Adam . . . you're such an . . . incredible lover . . . you haven't seen . . . the last of . . .me," she said and, I hoped, meant every word of.

Aunt Veronica was reaching the edge of climax. We both knew it. And she wanted it to be every bit as hot as the rest of our night had been.

She slowly got off my cock. I didn't move from the edge of the bed, and she quickly turned around and faced me. Smiling through slightly parted lips, she kneeled in front of me and slid down my body. I kissed everything on the way down, from her taut, flat stomach to her marvelous breasts, up her neck to her mouth. She took my cock in her hand behind her, then guided it back into her wide-open rectum. It made a swish sound as it re-entered. We enjoyed a passionate tongue-swapping kiss, then she pushed me forward on the bed so that I was lying down. Why?

My answer came when she reached back and began to rub my aching balls, which she could only do from this position. I propped my self up on my elbows to look at her. Now it was my turn to moan.

"Oh Ronnie, " I moaned. "It won't be long now, I feel it . . . feel it starting to . . . feel . . ."

"I know, baby," she said softly. "I feel it too. I want you to . . . look at me Adam. Let's look at each other while . . . we cum. Keep . . . your eyes open and look at me. It's . . . so hot . . . to see your handsome face while you . . . oh God."

Ronnie's bottom lip began to quiver as that feeling, too good to accurately describe in words, set in. Her breathing became deep and rhythmic – she knew how to get the most out of her orgasm. Her hips were undulating to and fro, like a hula dancer in a Hawaiian show. It was arousing as hell for me to look up and see it. But Ronnie lifted my head up to look at her face. Her hazel eyes looked bright green, and had an almost bestial quality to them, an almost predatory look.

As her orgasm came on, those eyes changed to a look of . . . let's call it deep affection, I don't even want to get into the "L" word yet. Her body shook and her eyes narrowed, but she never took them off me, just as she had requested I do.

"Here it comes, baby," she quivered. "Like a . . . like a . . . I feel it so deeply. In my ass, you're in my ass. And in my . . .ohhh . . . unnn . . . so good . . .so . . .ahhh . . . "

Ronnie put her hands on my shoulders, then cupped them around my face. Her eyes seared into mine – I'd never seen them more vibrant. She continued to look at me with those amazing eyes, even while her body convulsed in orgasm as she bounced up and down, my cock scraping her rectal walls.

"Adam . . . Adam," she chanted, repeating my name over and over as she came. "Adam . . . Adam . . . Adam . . . Adam."

I just couldn't take any more. I had wanted to give my beautiful aunt a much needed fuck, a wild ride, and I had accomplished that. She was cumming hard and long. Now it was my turn. My cum careened out of my cock, spurting into her welcoming ass – lubricating it as it flooded her rectum. So tight, so smooth and warm.

"Oh God, Ronnie," I blurted out. "It feels so . . . incredible."

"It does baby, it does," she responded. "Keep looking at me Adam. Say my name . . . say it."

"Oh Ronnie . . . Ronnie . . . Ronnie," I repeated, my body tensing and muscles straining. I . . . I . . ."

"You what, baby?" she asked, dying to hear my answer.

I could only imagine what was going on in the next room if they were watching. How it might be affecting them.

xoxoxoxxoxoxo

After Sue's orgasm, they rested a moment and watched the action in my room. Spying on Ronnie and I started their pussy's throbbing heavily and their nipples hard. It got them so horny that before long they were kissing passionately, their hands all over each other's bodies. With mom's help, Sue attached the strap on to her hips. "Lick it mom," she suggested. Give it head."

Mom was so cock starved that she eagerly placed her lips on the huge head of the strap on cock. The taste of Sue's juices on the dildo drove mom wild, and in a few moments she was sucking the cock as if it were for real, as if it were mine. But her pussy was buzzing so strongly that she couldn't hold back and begged Sue to stuff her full of cock.

"Where do you want it, mom?" Sue asked playfully.

"Anywhere, honey," mom groaned, her voice musky with wanton desire. "Anywhere at all."

Sue grabbed the lubricant her mother had used and slathered it over the big stick. She was somehow dying the see this massive tool impale her mother's fine ass. Wanted to see mom sweat and moan. She positioned mom on her side with her legs together, and slid her knees up next to her ass.

She let the tip of the cock tickle mom's ass, while she ran her fingers along mom's juicy slit. Sixty seconds of this had mom whimpering like a dog in heat.

"Please, Sue, " mom pleaded. "Please, give it to me."

Sue stuck the tip of Mr. Big in mom's anus and just kept pushing. Mom gasped at the sudden intrusion of the missile-sized projectile, but she did not complain.

"It's . . . it's . . . so big . . . oh my God, honey . . . yes . . .yes . . . fuck me with that thing. Fuck me hard.

Sue happily obliged, with mom moaning her approval with every thrust. Mom was partly supporting herself on one elbow, while with her other hand she softly rubbed her slick pussy, picking at her clit with her index finger, and sticking it in her pussy on occasion. It was wild for Sue, really, to be playing the man's part. It kind of made her understand the power men feel while skewering women with their cocks. It was a tremendous sight, looking down at this lovely creature being so satisfied by her sliding a giant tool in and out of her ass. How cool.

"Uh . . . uh . . . oh honey . . ." mom wailed. "I feel . . . I feel so . . . my ass is – I feel it all over . . . it feels so good."

Sue still could not believe this thing would fit, that such a small hole could be stretched so large. She reached down and lovingly rubbed mom's face as she continued to violate her ass. Mom took hold of Sue's finger and gave it a squeeze. Then she took Sue's thumb in her mouth and began to suck on it, swirling her tongue around it and savoring its slightly salty taste.

Mom rolled off her side and onto her back, missionary style. Lifting her legs up high in the air, she grasped the strap on cock and placed in at the entrance to her widened asshole, where Sue easily thrust it back in. Sue pushed her body closer to mom, so that mom's thighs were sticking straight up, resting on Sue's shoulders. The lady was flexible, to be sure.

Sue and mom gazed into each other's faces, Sue beginning to drip sweat from her face onto mom's flat stomach. Sue reached down and clutched both of mom's breasts, squeezing the nipples. Mom gasped for air, her senses pretty much on sexual overdrive with so many things being stimulated at once. Sue continued to rub her breasts and down her sides, sending flutters throughout mom's body.

"Sue?" mom looked up, "can you try something – gently?"

"Yes, what?"

"Place your hands around my neck, gently . . . don't squeeze too hard. Like that."

"I don't want to choke you, mom."

"No, no, just gently, I'd let you know if it's too hard."

Sue did as mom asked. She gently placed her hands around mom's throat, wondering where mom learned such things, and tightened them a little. It is called erotic asphyxiation for one thing, and when done gently, Sue learned, the slight loss of oxygen can lead to a greater orgasm intensity. Sue was very, very careful. Within moments, mom began to get a glazed far off look in her eyes. Her mouth seemed to open and close uncontrollably. She was obviously starting the throws of a shattering orgasm. Mom let Sue know this in no uncertain terms.

"Baby," she started her speech, "you're fucking me so good. I can't tell you . . . how good it feels . . . ah . . . ah . . . fuck me . . .fuck – fuck – fuck . . . me. Stick that fucking thing deep in my ass . . . oh . . .oh . . . yeah baby . . . don't stop till I tell you . . . yeah . . . fuck . . . meeee . . . "

Mom's head began trashing about, so Sue made sure her grip was light. Hormones began flooding mom's brain at an incredible rate of speed. They surged throughout her body, send shivers and shocks all over. Her fingers were twitching, and her nipples were standing straight up like mini skyscrapers. A sex flush gave her upper chest and lower neck a red hue. Her hips were bucking uncontrollably. Juices were leaking steadily from her pussy. She was literally in a trance-like state of euphoria. Sue had never seen anything like it – and still she continued to fuck mom's ass as she had been asked.

At last, mom began to settle down as the feelings drained from her like the tide rushing out, and she lifted her head up.

"OK, honey," she said quietly. "I'm done – thank God."

"Mom, you seemed to be somewhere else. What was it like?"

"Indescribable," mom replied. "You can hear your breathing, you can feel it. You think you're almost going to pass out, but it feels too good to stop. All you can think about is how it feels at that moment, like an addict must feel, I guess. An entire body rush. Wow."

xoxoxoxoxoxox

About a half-hour later, we were all winding down, sitting on the back porch drinking lemonade. I felt oddly serene. Like nothing unusual had happened, and we were simply a normal family sipping lemonade on a summer's night.

"Mom," Sue said tentatively, looking around. "You said that you'd tell me something earlier."

"About the. . . the strap-on," mom replied, glancing at Veronica, who paused a moment, then nodded. "I guess it's time to tell you about Ronnie and I growing up . . . "

To be continued? Your votes and feedback will tell me . . .

12