Adult Costume Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening was the start of something special. For the next four months we talked everyday, if not in person than long conversations on the phone. I got excited every time I saw a text from her and found myself wanting to impress her. I bought her small gifts to see her face light up. It seemed we found any excuse to see each other. I had lost my job after the unfortunate public exposure charges, but I couldn't make myself regret that night. I found my best friend that night and that seemed like the only thing that mattered. I had found a job house keeping at a motel and so I only worked the mornings. Olivia had gotten a job nearby working at a coffee shop. She had the early shift going in at 5, but that meant she got off early too and we'd meet up right after. Anytime my mom talked to me on the phone she'd ask about who I was dating, each time I'd tell her I hadn't found anyone yet, but the truth was I wasn't looking. I had become obsessed with this charismatic woman. Sure I was horny, who doesn't want to get laid, but I would take care of myself at night. Olivia would pop into my head whenever I played with myself and it always helped me cum fast and hard. We hadn't kissed again since that first night, I don't think either of us knew exactly where to go from here. I had been raised to believe that being gay was a terrible sin, even though I felt enamored with her and knew my feelings were growing, it was still another thing to take that next step.

It was after those four months of our friendship growing that we decided to become roommates. It just made sense, she wanted to get out of her parents home and sharing bills would help ease my financial strain. I had thought I was happy before, but when we moved her last box in I felt a surge of pure joy. We didn't always get along but anytime we disagreed we'd work it out quickly. We had so much in common that even though we lived together we never got tired of being with each other. It was a short time later that Olivia came home more excited than I'd ever seen her. There was a photography contest a magazine was putting on and the winner would get the opportunity to work for this magazine. The subject matter for the photo was the secret of life. We talked long into the night trying to figure out what the secret to life was, what would put her ahead of her competition and make her stand out. After a night of almost no sleep and our third cup of coffee each, it hit me. The secret to life was love. As I said this out loud she snorted at how cheesy it sounded. As hard as it was to say, I knew the time had come. With my nerves on high alert, I said the words that had been building inside of me for so long. I told her that I loved her. After that came out I couldn't seem to stop talking. I told her how she had changed my life and now I really was living. She meant everything to me and I couldn't live without her. There was complete silence for a moment afterwards. When she looked up her eyes were blurred with tears and without a word she moved over to me, wrapping her arms around me tightly.

For the second time since we met, we sat in a deep embrace. This time though we didn't just move apart. Instead her mouth found mine and what followed could only be described as unbridled passion. Our lips moved together as our tongues darted into each other's mouths. Our hands searched each other's bodies, tracing every curve, touching each other softly but lustfully. Her body pressed harder into mine and I lay back on the couch with her sensuous form lying on top of me. Our legs intertwined, our bodies moved against each other, the friction heating us up. My body was on fire and my pussy had never ached so hard in my life. We lay on the couch making out and feeling each other up for an indefinite amount of time. In fact time didn't seem to exist, it was just me and her. She sat up not moving off of me and pulled her shirt off slowly, seeing her skin exposed inch by inch was tantalizing, I needed more. Her bra was tossed to the side and she twisted her nipples gently as she bit her lip, looking into my eyes. My hands came up to help her massage her breasts. My thought from the diner so long ago popped back into my head and I felt an uncontrollable need to taste those firm breasts. I pushed myself up so we were both sitting, she was still on my lap and that put her chest right in front of my face. My mouth opened hungrily and I leaned in letting, myself get lost in this action. Her hands pressed my head closer as she groaned softly. I sucked on her tits like they were my life line.

Olivia's hand found its way down between us to rub my clit. She did it softly at first until my hand found hers and pushed it firmly into me. She rubbed my button harder and my body responded immediately, drenching her fingers in my wetness. I was still sucking her breasts when she dislodged herself from our embrace and got on the ground in front of me. For the next ten minutes I experienced the most sexual pleasure I had ever received. Her mouth pressed into me and her tongue fucked my pussy till I came all over her face. I knelt down on the floor in front of her and using my tongue and lips, I cleaned her face off. I took my time to get every last bit of juice off her. Our mouths connected briefly before my hand found the wetness between her legs. I started with one finger, pumping it in and out. Moving it in circular motions on her clit, exploring every bit of her I could reach. Then a second finger slid in, her moan encouraged me to insert a third then a fourth finger. Olivia lay back on the floor moaning and writhing under my touch, I felt fully in control of her at that moment and wanted to give her a mind blowing orgasm. She was so wet that soon my whole hand was deep inside of her. I sat there fisting this beautiful woman while I rubbed myself with my other hand. I felt it right away when she came, her pussy tightened up and then she started screaming my name. I moved my arm in and out as quickly as I could. My other hand worked overtime as I neared the brink, then I was cumming too.

We lay on the floor together letting our bodies recover. We were enjoying this intimate contact as our hands moved over each other's bodies. Olivia kissed me gently on my lips and told me she had found her photograph. She wanted to shoot me completely in the nude. At that moment I would have done anything for this woman. Although the thought of someone seeing pictures of me so vulnerable was extremely frightening, I knew I'd do it for her. The way she was looking at me full of love, melted me inside. I lay on the ground watching her move to get her camera, admiring her graceful movements and the sensuous air she had about herself. She started clicking away as soon as she returned, I was unsure of what I should do so I lay there continuing to admire her. I loved her passion for life, the way she put her whole self into whatever she did, the courage and confidence she radiated, and how generous and sweet she was. How I was feeling must have shown on my face because she stopped to kiss me, which turned into a half hour of moving our naked bodies together and licking each other's pussies till we came yet again, draining our energy.

Our photo shoot continued after that for a whole hour. She would position me different ways and instruct me how to look or which way to pose. Then she asked me to pleasure myself while she watched. I gladly complied and spent a long time enjoying my own body and the new sensation of someone watching me get off. As I came, furiously rubbing between my legs, I faintly heard the sound of her camera clicking away. As I came back down to earth she was sitting there smiling sweetly at me. She told me how beautiful I truly was. I looked at every photo she had taken after we had showered and dressed. She had a digital camera so there was no waiting to see the results. She had gotten some wonderful pictures, I had to admit it. Even though I'm self conscious of my own body, she had captured me in a very good light. It showed just how talented she was. She picked the one she wanted and after some light kisses on my neck and nibbling on my ear, I consented that she could turn that one in for the contest. The photo was from my side, so it didn't show my vagina at all, but did show off the curves of my body nicely. My arm was cupping my breast nearest her so you didn't see any nipple, but got the fullness of my breast shown. There was no doubt I was in pure ecstasy as I played with myself in this picture. My face was captured in a look of lustful joy, my mouth was open and you could tell I was gasping from pleasure. My eyes were tightly shut and my face was flushed. Olivia told me she was keeping the other pictures as well, they'd be just for her enjoyment though. I agreed readily to that. I'd be her subject anytime she wanted me to.

It was a week later that the contest results were in, Olivia's picture didn't win, as they said it was a little too racy for them to print. That didn't stop her. She submitted that photo to different publications until she found someone who truly appreciated her work. It was an online site and they offered her a job which she accepted gladly. Its small, no high profile subjects or traveling, but its a start. Inspired by her following her passion, I finally decided what I wanted to do with my life. I wanted to be a writer. She was my muse and with her around the words flowed freely from me. I couldn't have been happier, my life seemed like a fairy tale to me. Maybe not the kind of fairy tale you hear as a child with white horses, medieval castles, and fire breathing dragons. My fairy tale had started last Halloween night and now I had gotten my storybook ending. I didn't need prince charming in my life, I had better than that, I had the beautiful princess.

12