All Comments on 'Affairs to Remember Pt. 02'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A story to forget.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047about 1 year ago

Interesting! Not my cup of tea, but I had no idea Marathi was also written in the Devanagari script — I only speak Hindi as a second language and not very well.

अपने लेखन और शुभकामनाएँ का आनंद लें।

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047about 1 year ago

शुभकामनाओं के साथ*

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

The chicken scratching was the best part.

Dark_MageDark_Mageabout 1 year ago

Great part, waiting for more....it is just excellent to see mayuri all over again, thanks for this series

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

I hope you're at least smart enough to figure out why your rating doesn't go over 3. If it were up to me it wouldn't go over 1. Not because I hate your writing style, but because I don't like it when people write about things they have no idea about!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why dnt u write it from mayuri's POV?. Its quite evident it was not her first blowjob. So therez much hidden in the background

pranati_honeypranati_honeyabout 1 year ago

OMG.. the plot thuckens now..

Can't wait for the engagement and then wedding functions when Mayuri will be totally and truely conquered...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really appreciate the author for putting such an effort to portray his thoughts of being cuckolded. This actually shows how much pervert he's.

Let me point out few things from my perspective.

1. Being shy and sober is not a crime in any country.

2. Girl like Mayuri is as dangerous as Lizard who

changes their color according to their needs.

3. People like Kishore are present throughout the

world. Keep your family out of their reach.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

To the anonymous fellow above.

Yes. It is indeed true. This is a site that entertains all kinds of perverts and this author is the real master in the art of telling cuckold stories. It is perhaps not ironic that such cuckold men actually gravitate to women like Mayuri who on the surface are normal women but underneath are total sluts. Cuckold men don't think of saving their women from such men; they would rather actively lead them to such men. Even if it seems like the guy was cheated but the truth is very far from it. To each his own I suppose.

TheRealPrabuTheRealPrabu12 months ago

Don't like the young lovers cuckold story... Write a story about housewife and older man. Go back to ur roots.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think this author need to learn about story writing. Each story has 3 parts, beginning, middle and end. Vyasya is good at the beginning, middle is long and disconnected and the story never ends or he doesn't know how to end a story. There are so many unfinished stories and he jumps to the new one which is basically same story as previous one but different character names and situations.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is one of the most excellent tales. I am a Marathi lady in my forties who can relate to the events in the narrative. Things in the novel are so realistic, reminding me so much of my own experience living in a chawl. Congratulations to the author for creating such an intimate narrative. Accepting such a subordinate status in marriage is quite shameful in our traditional community. I'm looking forward to reading many more chapters of this steamy erotica.

CrazyforlbCrazyforlb5 months ago
Request to write next episode please

Request to write next episode please

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Such a familiar story for someone who has lived in chawls entire life. This is an intricate yet intense account of one's cuckolding. I am sure it would have been rather agonizing despite the sexual pleasure it may have given you. Yes, I have seen the strange chemistry of young and beautiful married women with the nondescript men of all ages but this tale is far fetched to be true (I do pray it is true though). Unmarried women tend to be a lot more careful and avoid such leeches, especially the middle aged ones. It's only after marriage do they realize the true benefits of having such admirers. Do continue the story and post next chapters. Hope you can write it from your girlfriends perspective. It surely must have been lifetime experience.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story is good. Cant say best, but good is the word. The major set back is its very very long and feels stretched after a point. Besides so as to add a cliffhanger there is no closure to any episode, closure is really important in Story Writing.

Yeah I accept as many others that story looks just too far fetched, but won't complain about it- coz clearly it's a "Story" not reality. Enjoyed all the elements, especially over-the-topness of Mayuri, keep going and please start giving closures. Other than that all's good

आणि शुद्धलेखनाच्या खूपच चुका आहेत, सुरुवातीला प्रत्येक ओळीत एखाद दुसरी असायची पण पुढे जाता जाता, अगदी दर दुसऱ्या-तीसऱ्या शब्दात चुका होत्या. 'न' आणि 'ण' वरती काम करण्याची गरज आहे. मराठी वाचकांना एका क्षणानंतर याचा त्रास जाणवला असेल! (बहुदा लेखक मूलतः मराठी नाही, असे मला वाटते, आणि जर असे असेल तर ठीके, मग प्रयत्नांना 100/100 गुण.)

((Trans: There are just too many spelling/grammatical errors and after a point it starts bothering, especially in Marathi. Looks like author is not Marathi, and if that is the case this can be neglected))

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interesting title and detailed account of the affairs. Please continue and fix your grammatical mistakes.

germanFrankfurtCuckgermanFrankfurtCuck3 months ago

Excelent story, can't wait to read her bringing him the tea...

sunnyhaysunnyhayabout 2 months ago

ही कथा संपूर्ण मराठीतच छान झाली असती

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES