Affairs to Remember Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"काही गोष्टी सांगायच्या नसतात," she said. "Something's not to be said."

"मला कळत नाही. हा माणूस ज्याने काहीच केला नाही आयुष्यभर, तो अचानक असा कसा काय मार्गावर लागला?" I continued my blabbering. "I don't understand how someone like him, who hasn't exercised for the last decade, can suddenly become disciplined."

"अरे आयुष्याच्या काही प्रसंगानमुळे मिळते एकाला दिशा. त्यात न कळण्या सारखे काय?" she said. "Life experiences give directions to some people. Why is it difficult to understand?"

"तू मुक्त पणे बोलशील का?" I asked. "Can you talk freely, please?"

"नक्की बोलेण जर तुझ्या पुरुषत्वला धक्का बसणार नसेल तर्," she replied, smiling. "If it doesn't hurt your male ego, then I will definitely talk about it."

"काय?" I asked, stunned. "What?"

"तू शांतपणे ऐकायला तयार असशील तर्, बोलण्यास पुष्कळ काही आहे. मला माहित आहे तुला तो आवडत नाही. पण तो तुझा शेजारी आहे आणि आईने सांगितलं कि तो तुमचा हितचिंतकहि आहे," she said in her usual calm manner. "I mean, if you will listen calmly and not judge, then there are plenty of things to talk about him. I know you don't like him, but he is your neighbor and well-wisher, according to your mother."

"मदत करतो म्हणून तो आवडावा असा काही नाही. त्याचा आदर करतो मी अन् त्याच मुळे त्याच्या काही गोष्टीकडे दुर्लक्ष करतो," I said. "Just because he is our well-wisher doesn't mean that I have to like him. I respect him, and because of that, I overlook some of his antics."

"ऐक. चाळीत सग्ळ्याना वाटते कि तो अश्लील आहे आणि सतत बायकांच्या मागे असतो. हो ना?" she said. "Listen. Everyone in the chawl thinks he is a lecherous man constantly prowling on women, right?"

"तुला माहित आहे का त्याची बायको का सोडून गेली?" she asked. "Do you know why his wife left him?"

"त्यांचं कधीच पटलं नाही," I said. "They never got along."

"तुला सांगीतला ना? मी तुझ्या शेजारीला माझ्या एका डॉक्टर कडे घेऊन गेली आणि तिने त्याचा तपास करून सांगितलं कि प्रॉब्लेम काय आहे," she said. "I took him to a doctor of mine and she told me what the problem was."

"काय त्याचा वजन जास्त आहे आणि त्यामुळे बरच काही आहे?" I guessed. "That he is overweight and has ailments related to obesity?"

"आणि त्या मुळे त्याचा पुरुषत्व कमी झाला," she added after a pause. "And that caused a dip in his virility."

"Oh..." I muttered as I realized what she was saying.

"हे तुला कस कळलं?" I asked. "How did you know this?"

"अरे ती डॉक्टर, माझी चांगलीच मैत्रीण आहे. तिनेच सांगितलं. म्हटली, तू कशी काय याच्या फंद्यात पडलीस. त्याने मला वर पासून खालपर्यंत पाहिल. अगदी वाटला की हात ही लावेल," she explained. "The lady doctor is a good friend of mine. She asked me how I knew him. He seems to be a born philanderer and took an x-ray view of my body. I feared he might even touch me at any moment."

"मुख्‍य प्रॉब्लेम डिप्रेशन चा आहे पण ते त्यांचं पुरुषत्‍वा हरवल्‍यामुळे होत आहे. वयाने फार मोठा नाही, औषधाने ठीक होइल असं ती म्हणाली. पण आधी वजन कमी करावा लागेल," she added. "He seems to be depressed, but that's because of his lack of virility. He is not that old, so medicines can help, but he needs to first lose weight."

"मागच्या दिवाळी पासून त्याचे औषधे चालू आहेत. आणि त्याच मुळे तुला फरक दिसतो." "His medication has been going on since Diwali, and hence, you see that difference."

This wasn't really adding up since Mamta's sister became pregnant around the time, and even Mamta claimed he had thoroughly fucked her at every opportunity he got. One explanation was that he wasn't interested in his wife. His wife was rather ordinary, and the familiarity didn't help. He was quite overweight, and surely that was affecting his virility to some extent, but he knocked up Mamta's elder sister in record time, so the problem may not have been as bad as Mayuri or her doctor suspected.

"पण तो अचानक वजन कमी करायला तयार कसा झाला? एक नंबरचा आळशी आहे तो," I asked. "How did he suddenly agree to lose weight? He is a lazy bum."

"तुला काहिच कंस रे कळत नाही?" She retorted in her usual mischievous tone. "How come you don't get it?"

"त्याच्या त्या जाड, कुरूप बायको साठी पुरुषत्वाची गरज होती का? त्याला तिच्यात मुळातच इन्ट्रस्ट नव्हता." "Why did he need his virility for his fat, ugly wife? He was not even interested in her."

"आणि ती चेट्कीण त्याला दुसरया बरोबरही करू देत नव्हती. झाला तो फ्रस्ट्रेट।" "And that witch didn't let him have sex with other women. Of course, he had to be frustrated and lose motivation."

I knew that his wife often quarreled with him about his affairs, and this was a constant sore point. They fought in Kutchi, their language, and thought that I didn't follow, but I could get the gist of it. Still, Mayuri talking about such things was new. Particularly, she justified in some way that extramarital relationships were acceptable. In a way, she was condoning his errand behavior and even blaming his wife's inability to satisfy him. For our times and that phase of our relationship, it was indeed an enigma. Mayuri came from an ultra-conservative family, so it was indeed surprising for her to say it and even say it so casually.

"होय मी खूप वेळा ऐकला आहे त्याना भांडताना," I said. "I have heard them fight over it often."

"मग आता काय झाल?" I asked, realizing that I was missing the point. "What has changed now?"

She smiled. "आता त्याला दर् रोज स्वर्गातील मेनका दिसते. तिच्‍या साठी नाही का करणार तो तपस्या?" "Now he sees a heavenly Menaka every day. Won't he do penance to conquer her?"

"काय बोलतेस तू हे मयुरी?" I asked, stunned.

Mayuri had the look of a deer caught in headlights. My heart was thumping wildly, and I knew that at that very moment, we both knew that we were sexually excited. It was awfully quiet, and we had recently installed the common metal door that gives privacy to ours and our neighbors' rooms. Our neighbor's door was locked, so we had a lot of privacy. Soon her lips curled into a mischievous smile and then into that serious look, as if she were expecting my next move. I grabbed her hand and leaned forward to kiss her, and she turned away from her face at the last moment. I gently pecked her cheek and then took her into my arms. Her body limped as she looked at me with her sultry gaze and offered her puckered lips. Her quivering lips and flared nostrils left no doubt in my mind that she wanted it. I planted my lips on hers and gently kissed her soft lips. She closed her eyes, feeling those pleasant sensations as I shamelessly watched her. I couldn't believe that I was with the prettiest woman in my life.

Because of the long day of activities, our breaths were stale, but that didn't bother us. She parted her lips, and I pushed my tongue eagerly into her mouth. Mayuri moaned audibly as she latched onto my lips and eagerly kissed me. After some intense kissing, my hand moved to her breast, which she promptly pushed away, saying, "चान्स नको मारु तू." "Don't take liberties."

We kissed for 3--4 minutes, but obviously I was not content with it and wanted to continue it. She pushed me away. "पुरे." "Enough."

We both tidied our clothes. Mayuri gulped some water and nervously giggled at the thought that we had finally kissed.

"तू आधी काय बोलत होतीस," I asked, smiling a little. "What were you saying?"

"तू प्रामिस केलंस की जज नाही करणार. म्हणून सांगत होते." "You promised not to judge."

We continued with our remaining decorations, and she started elaborating again, but in inaudible whispers.

"ती डॉक्टर माझी खुप चांगली मैत्रीण आहे. तीने खुप काहि शिकवलं मला; म्हणजे सेक्स आणि पुरुषां बद्दल." "That lady doctor has been a good friend of mine. She has taught me a lot about sex and life in general."

"तिच्‍या कडे जाउन मी परत बोलली तुझ्‍या शेजारी विषयी आणि मग तीने काही टिप्स दिले. त्या मी अमलात आणले आणि म्हणून तुला हा फरक दिसतो." "I visited her again to understand his situation and got some tips. I implemented them, and that's why you see the difference."

"विस्तार मधे सांग." "Tell me in detail."

"तिने सांगितल की त्याला प्रेरणे साठी एका नवीन लव इन्ट्रस्टची गरज आहे. आणि काही टेस्टोस्टेरोन वाढवनार्या औषधांची. तो अप्ल्या-आपणच बाकीच करेल. त्याला माझा आकर्षण होता आणि म्हणून मीच त्याला खाण्याच्या पदार्थात औषधे मिक्स करुण देवू लागली. असल्या पुरुषांना सरल सांगुन चालत नाही. त्यांना हळुवारपणे पणे योग्य मार्गावर नेले पाहिजे." "She told me he needed a new love interest and some testosterone-boosting medicine. The rest he will do on his own. I could see he was attracted to me. I mixed those medicines into food and gave it to him. Such men cannot be told directly. In a roundabout way, they need to be shown the right path."

"म्हणजे तू मुद्दामून त्याच्या समोर मेनका म्हणून रमवायला लागलीस का?" I asked, stunned. "So, you dangled yourself as a carrot in front of him to motivate him?"

The gravity of the moment wasn't lost on either of us. I didn't know how to react, and there was a pensive silence. Mayuri looked away for a moment, and so did I, and then we both looked at each other. Our eyes met, and we still saw our love for each other in them. She was the first to lean toward me and look directly at me. I leaned in and once again kissed her. It was a more intense kiss. I felt her hand on my leg, and she felt my bulge. She pulled back and asked, "अरे सगळ ऐकून तुझा बाबुराव जागा झाला वाटतो." "Hearing all of this, it seems you have a hard on."

This was enough for us, as we both sat down to take a breather. She sat right next to me, but turned to face me while I monitored the door.

It was the first time she used the term "Baburao" for my penis. It wasn't uncommon to call a penis by other names to keep the tone of conversation civil. I was more surprised because she implied in a way that I would get sexually excited by the thought of making herself available to him. It was indeed true; all I remember of that moment was how intensely sexually charged up I was. I was also excited because I was alone in the company of my pretty girlfriend.

She didn't wait for me to respond. "तिने येच सांगितल मला की पुरुषांचा टेस्टोस्टेरोन एका सुंदर स्त्रीला पाहुण अप्ल्या-आपणच वाढतो. आणि हे सुद्धा खरा आहे की मला त्याच्या बरोबर पाहुन तुला सुद्धा विशिष्ठ प्रकारची स्फुर्ती येहिल." "That's what she said. Men's testosterone automatically increases in the presence of a pretty woman. And it would have a similar effect on you as well; watch me with him."

Mayuri's hand felt my bulge, and looking directly into my eyes, she asked me. "खर सांग? तुला सतत ही भीती असते ना? तो काही तरी करेल माझ्या बरोबर म्हणून?" "Honestly, tell me. Aren't you afraid that he would do something with me?"

I nodded, touched her cheek, and kissed her. "आणि त्याला माझ्या बरोबर सतत पाहुन तुझा बाबुराव जागा होतो ना?" she asked. "And watching me with him stirs your loins, right?"

"होय पण. म्हणून काय तूं त्याच्या समोर मेनका बनून नृत्य करणार आहेस का?" I countered. "Yes, but that doesn't mean you have to seduce him."

"अरे तसे नाही. तसा माझा विचार नव्हता. मी तर् फक्‍त औषधे देत होते त्‍याला; पण हळु हळु तो माझ्यावर प्रयत्न करायला लागला. म्हणजे शब्दांनी, पण मला ते स्पष्ट दिसत होतं. आणि का जाने त्‍याच्‍यात इत्‍की स्फुर्ती आली होती आणि मला ही जाणीव झाली की औषधांचा फायदा होत होता," she clarified. "No. I didn't try it deliberately. I was just trying to help and saw that he was pushing his luck with me. There was a change in his demeanor--he was more upbeat and tried to charm me. I understood that the medicine was taking effect."

I didn't understand what to say to her, but it was now making sense to me. Mayuri's chemistry with him had certainly developed to the point where she herself was getting worked up imagining it. She lifted her pelvis ever so lightly and leaned into me even further, caressing my bulge, and softly whispered, "तुला राग नाही ना येत? अणि बरच काहि आहे सांगायला." "You are not upset, right? I have a lot more to share."

Mayuri was lost in a lust-filled world, and I could see that clearly. I couldn't fathom it, as she was an exceedingly beautiful girl. It was strange enough that she was engaged to me, but I couldn't understand how she could be sexually excited about the idea of seducing my disgusting neighbor.

I replied calmly, "मला राग नाही येत पण हे सर्व बरोबर ही नाही" I said calmly. "I am not upset, but I don't think this is right either." She moved forward this time and kissed me again. This time, she was the aggressor, and she chewed on my lips. It was almost as if she practically melted into her own lust-filled emotions. Her hand liberally moved all over my body and gave my penis a few good squeezes.

"तुझा सुपाडा खरच छान आहे रे," she whispered, looking down and feeling it. "Your equipment is quite good."

"आणि तू खरच भोळा आहेस रे," she continued. "And you're quite gullible."

"एवढ्या वेळात तो माझ्यावर दोनदा तरी चढला असता," she uttered. "During this short period, he would have already mounted me twice."

I was shocked to hear that language from her. She fondled my bulge as I resisted touching her. She leaned forward and kissed me. She pulled on the knot of my pajamas and pushed her hand inside, even as I tried to stop her. She didn't insist, and she pulled her hand away.

"तू काय त्याच्याबद्दल बोलत होतीस? दोन वेळा चढुण झाल असत?" I asked. "You think he would have mounted you twice already?" she giggled. "हो तर्. आणि पाहिल्या ऐनवर्सरीला मुल ही झाल असत." "Of course. And on the first anniversary, likely, I would have delivered a baby."

She laughed uncontrollably after that, and I too joined her, but I wasn't entirely comfortable.

"पहिल्या ऐनवर्सरीला?"

"म्हणजे आता रे. त्याला मी मागच्या जुलैला भेटली पण खरी भेट गणेश उत्सवात झाली," she explained.

"अजून काय झाल?" I asked. "What else happened?" She softly whispered, "मला माहित होत, तुला जरी तो आवडत नसला तरी त्याचे किस्से नक्कीच आवडणार." "Even though you don't like him, I knew you would like his stories."

"अरे त्याला वाटत की तो प्रिन्स चार्मिंग आहे. आणि अगदी एका महिन्‍या नंतराच ट्राइ मारायला लागला. मी किती सुंदर आहे, किती घरंदाज आहे, संजय किती नशीबवान आहे, अमुक-तमुक. एकावरुन एक विषय होत, तो स्वताच्‍या आयुष्‍या बद्दल रडत होता," she started. "He thinks of himself as a prince charming. He started trying his luck right from the second month itself. He was effusive with many compliments--about my beauty, my demeanor, my conventional dress, and how lucky you were to have me as your girlfriend. It was all normal and soon developed into his life story, and he lamented his poor luck."

"अस काही नाही कीं तो फक्‍त लाइन मारत होता. काही वेळा नंतर मला त्याच्‍या बद्दल साहणबुती वाटायला लागली, म्‍हणून त्‍यालाच मी डॉक्‍टरान कडे घेऊन गेली. तो जायला तयारही नव्हता आणि औषध ही घ्यायला तयार नव्हता. माझी पंचायत झाली. मग त्या लेडी डॉक्टरनी मला सुचवल की तो हौशी मानुस आहे आणि त्याला पोरीनं शिवाय काही दिसत नाही. जेव्हा त्याला तुझ्या सारखी सुंदर मुलगी मिळणार अस दिसायला लागेल तेव्हा तो स्वताहूं प्रयत्न करेल," she continued. "It's not as if he was only charming me. He had a human side, and very soon I felt sympathy for him. Out of sympathy, I took him to see the doctor. He wasn't ready, but I had to convince him. Even then, he was not willing to take any medications. That's when my friend told me he was a lecherous person, after all. When he sees a pretty girl falling for him, he will take the initiative, and a cycle of change will set in."

Mayuri continued to stun me as she threw one googly (curve ball) after another. Incidentally, even though I was still jealous, I was sexually excited, and now I enjoy that feeling more. She could read it on my face as, out of curiosity, I blurted, "तुझ्या डॉक्टरने त्‍याला लाईन द्याला सांगितलं?" "Your doctor advised giving him some liberties."

"ती अस कस बोलू शकते?" I asked, puzzled. "How can she suggest something that is insidious?"

"अरे आम्ही दोघी मैत्रिणी आहोत. ती मोठी आहे पण आमची चांगली मैत्री आहे. आणि मी बोलले तिला तुझ्या शेजारी बद्दल. जेव्हा ती त्याला भेटली तेव्हा तिच्या लगेच लक्षात आल. ती मला सावध करत होती पण का माहित मला वाटल, आधी त्याला बर तरी होवू दे। पुढचं पुढे पाहु," she explained. "We are good friends, even though she is much older than me. And I chatted a lot about him, since he is a unique specimen after all. When she met him, she instantly told me he was a perpetual lecher and that he was clearly interested in me. Not that it was a surprise to me. I felt once he was on the right track, I could think about what to do when the issue arose."

"मग काय मी तीच्‍या कडून औषधे घेतली आणी कोर्स सुरू केला. त्याच्या सोबत जास्त वेळ घालवू लागली. खूप वेळ लागला आणी त्याला हळु हळु दिसायला लागल की तो बरा होवू शकतो. त्याला माझ्या फौमिली बद्दल सांगितल. फोटो दाखवले. आणि काय नी काय," she added. "I took those medicines and started the course. I spent a lot of time with him. Besides, you were busy with your classes. It all clicked, and within 2 months, I could see a positive change in him. I shared my family pictures with him and also told him a lot about them."

"सर्वांचे फोटो बघुन तो म्हणाला. सगले किती सुंदर आहेत तुझ्या कुटुंबात. तू का नाही छान छान ड्रेस घालुन मिरवत? मला बघ लहानपना पासून बाबांच्या ऑफिस मधे कामाची सवय होती आणि तिकडे कामगार वर्गातली माणस यायची. त्यांच्या समोर अस नटून बसायला विचित्र वाटायच. म्हणून साध्या कपड्यांची सवय झाली," she elaborated. "He commented on how pretty everyone was in my family. Looking at them nicely dressed in vibrant colors, he asked me why I would dress so blandly. You know, I have been working at my father's office since childhood, and amongst the working-class people, such dresses looked awkward. So, I got used to this plain, simple style of mine."

"दोन महिन्यात सार काही कळाला त्याला माझ्या बद्दल आणि तुझ्याही बद्दल. त्याला कळाला की माझ्या घरचे नाही समजून घेणार आणि त्यानीच मला शाश्वत दिली की तो माझ लग्न तुझ्याशी लावून देणार आणि जे काही डाव-पेच असतील ते तो सांभाळणार." "Within two months, he learned everything about you and me. He understood that my family wouldn't agree to it, and hence he assured us he would do everything in his power to support our marriage."

"येवढ काही झाल आणि मला कल्पना पण नव्हती," I muttered. "All this happened, and I was completely unaware."

"तुझ्या आयुष्यात खुप काही चालल आहे. तुझ शिक्षण, आईची तबियत, घरचा खर्च, आणि त्यात मी सुद्धा. कुठे आहे तुझ्या कडे एवडा वेळ," she consoled. "There is a lot going on in your life--your education, your mother's health issues, household expenses, and taking care of me, too. Where do you have this much time?"

"तरी नशीब समज, तुझा शेजारी माझ्या सोबत इतका वेळ घालवतो आणि त्यमुळे मी तुझ्या घरी इतका वेळ असते. आई तर फक्‍त शांत बसलेली असते किवा तिच आपल पूजा-पाठ करत असते," she added. "Thanks to your neighbor for spending so much time with me. Because of that, I spend a lot of time at your place. Otherwise, you are busy, and your mother is in her own world."

It was strange to hear Mayuri say that only due to him filling in some of the time that ideally I should have spent with her, she was with me. Just as Mamta had said, things were changing.

"म्हणजे खरच तुला त्‍याच्‍या बरोबर बोलायला आवडत का?" I asked.

"हो तर. तो खरच छान बोलतो. एका स्त्रीची खुशामत कशी करावी ते त्याला नक्कीच येत," she replied.

"तुला कधी कळलं तो तुझ्यावर लाईन मारतो ते?" I asked. "When did you learn he was interested in you?"

"लगेच," she immediately replied. "Immediately." We laughed.

"तुला का आवडतो तो?" I asked. "Why do you like him?"

"नाही आवडत तो मला आणि माझ काही त्याच्‍यावर प्रेम नाही हा," she retorted. "I don't like him, nor do I love him."

"तसा तो दिसणारा माणूस? त्याचा माझ्या बद्दलच आकर्षण मला कळत. पण तो असा का वागतो जणू काही त्याला खात्री आहे की तो मला मिळवू शकतो?" "With those sorts of despicable looks, I can understand his attraction to me. But where does he get the audacity to behave as if he can conquer me?"

"आणि तरी सुद्धा तू त्याला होळीत हात लावू दिलस?" I asked. She looked at me and, avoiding my eyes, briefly said, "तू तर असे बोलत आहेस जस मीच तयाला हात लावायला आग्रह करत होते."

"तोच नाही का आला? आणि चांगलाच प्यालेला होता," she added. "Are you forgetting? Wasn't he the one who came by himself? He was quite drunk too."

"पण मयुरी तू काही नाही बोलली मला तेव्हा. मला वाटल होत की त्याने काही तरी कारस्थान केला असणार पण तूच शांत होती," I countered. "Mayuri, you said nothing. I suspected he was up to his usual antics, but you kept quiet."