Affairs to Remember Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"कोणी तरी बघेल," I whispered to her, breaking the kiss. "Someone will catch us."

"कोणच बघत नाही," she confidently replied. "अंधार इतका आहे की बघितला तरी त्याना काहीच दिसणार नाही. तू उगाच काळजी करत असते." "No one can see. It's so dark; even if they can, they can hardly make out anything. You are unnecessarily worrying."

"सगळे आज तुलाच बघत होते," I whispered to her. "आधी ललिता आणि ममता या दोघांवर सगळ्यांचा डोळा असायचा. आज फक्‍त तुझ्या वरच होता." "Everyone's eyes were on you tonight. Before you, it was Lalita and Mamta who would be the heart of any party. Today everyone's eyes were only on you."

"हो ना," she sensuously replied. "तुझा शेजारी सुद्धा तेच म्हणत होता. त्या दोनही गेल्या पण त्याहुनही सुंदर मुलगी या बिल्डिंगीच्या नशीबी आली." "I know. Even your neighbor was saying the same thing. They left, but even more beautiful women have entered the building now."

"आणि काय बोलत होता?" I asked. "What else was he saying?"

"त्याच आपल नेहमीचा. सध्या मी जास्त लक्ष देत नाही," she replied. "His usual stuff. Nowadays, I pay little attention to it."

She continued to fondle my penis and sensuously asked, "तू सांग, होळीत काय पाहिलस तू?" "Why don't you tell me what you saw on Holi day?"

It was sudden, and I was worried if Mayuri would learn that I was a voyeur and liked her transgressions with him. But instead of confessing everything, I kept it to myself.

"अग मी काही नाही पाहिला," I said. "तुझ्या तोंडावर, मानेवर आणि छातीवर ही रंग होता. म्हणून वाटल त्‍याने काही तरी उपद्रव केल असणार." "Mayuri, I saw nothing. Seeing the color on your face, neck, and chest, I felt he was up to something."

She pushed her hand towards my pecker and tried to open my fly. It was a traditional dress, so it was buttoned up and didn't have a zipper.

"तू काय करतेस?" I said, pushing her hand away. "What are you doing?"

"त्या दिवशी," she said, "मी पाहिला तुझा बाबुराव असच ताणलेला होता. तू पाहिले नसले तरी तुला काही तरी कल्पना होती. शिवाय सुरुवातीला केवढा गोंगाट होता; असं होऊच शकत नाही की ते एकला नसणार." "On that day, I saw your penis was quite stiff. Even if you had seen nothing, I am sure you suspected he was up to something. Besides, there was such a ruckus in the beginning; I am pretty sure you must have heard something."

She felt my thumping heart and added, "तुला खरच आवडत रे? तुझी छाती डेक्कन क्वीन सारखी धडधडत आहे. तुझा बाबुराव लगेच उभा राहिला रे?" "You really enjoy all of this. You are heard is racing away like a bullet train. And your penis is fully erect now."

She offered her lips, and we once again kissed, and this time the kiss was intense. She fondled my taut penis and started gently stroking it. She had unbuttoned the fly and slid her hand in. She gripped my penis and gently stroked it. Mayuri didn't care if anyone was watching or not. Or rather, she was confident that the spot was secluded and we had sufficient time to separate if someone showed up.

"तू सांगशील का काय झाल त्या दिवशी?" I encouraged her, breaking the kiss. "Why don't you tell me what happened that day?"

She listened and continued kissing me.

"मला बळजबरीने मिठीत घेतलं आणि रंग लावू लागला," she softly whispered. "त्याच्या घामाचा वास माझ्या नाकात होता आणि आम्हा दोघांच अंग एकमेकाना चिटकून होता." "He forcefully took me into his arms and applied color to me. The odor of his breath had permeated my nostrils, and our bodies were rubbing against each other."

After some more intense kissing that lasted another couple of minutes, she whispered, "त्याचा दणकट, मोठा लवडा. लवडाच म्हंटल पाहिजे; माझ्या मनगटा इतका जाडा," she said, showing her wrist. "His mighty thick cock. Only a cock does justice to his equipment, which was as thick as my wrist."

"तेव्हा माझ्या पुच्चीला स्पर्श करत होता. फक्‍त ही पातळ कापड," she said, touching her thin scarf, "मधे होती. तयाचा तो तापलेला लवडा आणि माझी ओली पुच्ची एक मेकांशी ओलख करुण घेत होते. आणि मग त्याने त्याचे दोन्ही हात माझ्या स्तनांवर ठेवले. ठेवले म्हणजे ते हातातच घेतले. तो दृश्य खरच देखनिया होता. मला त्यावेळी जाणवले की मी त्याच्या खाली कशी चिरली जाणार होती. एखाद्या कोवळ्या गायिवर जेव्हा मदमस्त रेडा चढतो तेव्हा त्या गायीला कस वाटत? तसेच मला वाटत होतं. माझे स्तन चोळायला लागला. जितकं मी त्याला मागे ढकलत होते तितका तो पुढे ढकलत होता. आणि मग आमची रासलीला सुरू झाली." "His cock was touching my pussy then. Only this thin cloth was between his cock and my pussy. His sweltering hot cock and my wet, sloppy penis were getting introduced to each other. Then he kept both his hands on better yet, or better yet,he grabbed both of them. That was a precious sight. That day,I understood how I was about to get crushed under his weight. I felt like a virginal cow that was about to get crushed by a breeding bull. He was squeezing my breasts. The more I pushed him back, the more he pushed me forward. And then our Raasleela (dance of passion) began."

"तुला आवडत ना हें?" She asked, continuing to stroke my penis gently. "You like this, right?"

I had seen it all but clearly lacked the depth of what was happening in front of me. Even more important were the thoughts that sailed through her mind.

"मी जेमतेम 2-3 मिनिटे आत होते," I mentioned. "I was hardly 2-3 minutes inside."

Maybe it was a few minutes more, and perhaps I missed only a small fraction of a minute, so it all happened in front of me. Not everything was visible always since it was a very narrow slit, and they were both not very far from where I was, because of which sometimes some parts of their bodies were out of frame.

"अरे त्याने नऊ महिने जोपासलेला तो आवेग अचानक एखाद्या वर्षा-न-वर्ष शांत असलेल्या ज्वालामुखी सारखा फुटला. इथे माझ्या मनातल्या उसळत्या लाटा जणू काही त्या ज्वालामुखीतून निर्माण झालेल्या लावाशी मिळु पाहत होत्या. त्याच्या लवडा आणि माझ्या योनीच घर्षण एका नव्या ऊर्जेची निर्मिती करत होती. त्याचे धक्के आणि माझ्या विरोदा मुळे आम्हा दोघांना स्फूर्ती मिळत होती. आणि आम्हा दोघांच्या मनात काहीच शंका उरली नाही. ती लढाई नसून काम नृत्य किवा रसालीला होऊन गेली. एक एक क्षण मला मिनिटा इतका लांब वाटू लागला. मला कसलाच भान राहिला नाही आणि मी हात सोडून दिला आणि सरल उभी झाली, आणि माझ्या अंगाला चिकटून माझ्या सोबत तो ही आला. त्याच्‍या मर्दानी गांडने मला वेढलेले होते आणि त्‍या क्षणी मी त्‍याची प्रेयसी झाली होती. माझ्या कमरेवर त्याचा हात ठेवून माझ्या नाभिला तो हळूवारपणे स्पर्श करत होता. दुसऱ्या हाताने माझे स्तन दाबून दूध काढण्याचा प्रयत्न करत होता. आणि रंग घेवून तो आता माझ्या छातीवर चोळू लागला आणि उरलेला माझ्या ब्लाउज मध्ये घालत होता. माझ्या मनात विचार आला की रंग केसात ओतलास, चेहऱ्यावर टाकलास आणि ब्लाउज मधे ही घालतोस आता माझ्या योनीत सुद्धा टाक म्हणजे तुझ मनं शांत होइल. आणि तरी सुद्धा शांती नाही मिळाली तर मग उकळत वीर्याच ओत माझ्या योनीत म्हणजे तू पूर्ण पणे शांत होशील. पण त्याचा फुटकं नशीब आणि तू बाहेर पडला तेव्हा," she said. "The intense hunger that he had been nurturing erupted just as a volcano that has been quiet for years erupts. Here, my mind's big, crashing waves were keen on meeting the hot lava. His cock and my pussy were rubbing against each other, and its heat was energizing both of us. We had no doubts in our minds. It wasn't a tussle anymore and had turned into a Raasleela. Each passing moment felt like a minute to me. I was completely lost, and I let go of his hands and stood upright. He followed behind, still completely glued to my body. His manly ass and waist had completely surrounded my body, and now I had become his lover. He had one hand on my waist, and with the other, he was caressing my navel. He moved his hand to my breasts and tried to squeeze milk out of them. And with the other, he rubbed color on my chest and then dropped loads of them in my blouse. I thought to myself. You put color in my hair, put it on my face, put it inside my blouse, and now it's time to put it in my pussy; perhaps that would quench your thirst. And if that still doesn't quench, then pour your boiling semen directly inside my pussy; maybe only then will your thirst be quenched. His poor luck, and you stepped out at that moment."

I touched her waist and slowly reached for her breast, but I didn't have the courage to grab it the way he did. "तू येवढी तापली होती?" I asked, stunned by the way she described her internal turmoil. "You were so worked up."

The intensity of the episode was a lot more than even what I had imagined. I kissed her again, and she was intensely worked up and sucked on my tongue, swapping copious amounts of saliva with me. Soon after that, we had to separate since someone had entered the building. Mayuri also thought it was too much of an adventure for one night and left. There was a pensive silence for a few moments as I stepped out of the gate. Mayuri had finally told me in no uncertain terms that she had fallen for my neighbor, and it was just a matter of time before nature would take its due course.

A lot of her friends were surprised by her behavior, as she has never been the person to elaborately dress up. For her to purchase an expensive dress on her own and then immaculately get dressed was unimaginable for them. They all read it as a sign of her getting into a committed relationship with me. After what she shared with me, though, I knew that my neighbor certainly had a role to play in her transformation.

Soon after that, our Diwali holidays started. A major cricket tournament was going on, and he, being an avid cricket follower, watched those matches intently. Mayuri loved Indian cricket matches, and it became a practice during those couple of weeks for her to arrive at my house early in the morning, make some breakfast for us and take some for him as well, and spend some time watching the match with him.

During the Diwali holidays, I taught my students and, hence, was busy and didn't get as much time to spend with Mayuri. Since I was conducting my classes, I didn't notice it all the time, but a few times I saw her knocking on the door, and he opened the door for her, ignoring his half-naked state. He, clearly in a disheveled state and still rubbing his eyes with his morning breath, talked to her just the same way, barging into her personal space.

That thing always stood out in my mind and manifested in some form in my stories. He had a habit of having bed tea, so in that state he would be sitting next to Mayuri on the small loveseat sofas made for small rooms in Mumbai and talking. Engaging with him in hour-long conversations in such a state struck me as odd. Those sofas were about 3 1/2 feet wide, which meant their faces were perhaps a foot away. There was no way she could avoid his morning breath from such a close distance. During that entire tournament, she saw all the Indian teams' matches with him on that sofa--not the entire match, but perhaps the first couple of hours.

Contrary to his stale breath, Mayuri's breath used to be very fresh, as this happened first thing in the morning and she only visited us after finishing her morning rituals. Her breath would deteriorate as the day passed with a lot of tea that she drank. Still, I wouldn't call it bad breath--just stale breath. Many call it natural breath. In those days, very few brushed twice a day, and very few had access to mouth fresheners. She never bothered about her breath and never complained about mine.

During that period, I broached the subject of what we had discussed during Navratri. Mayuri knew I would bring up his topic again, and as soon as I did, she first asked, "तू घरी जाऊन मूठ मारली ना?" "You jerked yourself off that night, right?"

We had crossed almost all the barriers, and now none of them seemed alien to me. Still, I was surprised. She didn't wait and said, "माझी योनी सुद्धा खुप ओली होती आणि मी सुद्धा माझ्या बोटांचा वापर केला!" "Even my pussy was sloppy wet, and I too used my fingers to relieve myself."

My reaction also gave her some confidence that I wasn't entirely averse to her transgressions with him. I confessed that I masturbated and that I was excited after hearing about her Holi episode in detail.

"तू एक वेळा फक्त ऐकून पाणी सोडले," she said. "विचार कर मी तर ते प्रत्यक्षात अनुभवल आहे आणि दर रात्री ते आठवून माझी पुच्ची चोळत असते. आणि तो माणूस मला आठवड्यातून ४-५ वेळा मला भेटतो; त्याचा काय प्रभाव होत असेल माझयावर?" "You heard it only once and couldn't resist jerking yourself off. I had experienced it myself, and every night, imagining it, I rubbed my pussy. And I meet him 4-5 days every week; what sort of effect do you think that has on me?"

"मला ही नेहमी वाटायचं की तो आता चढतो की काय? आणि हे अगदी मागच्या गणेश उत्सवा पासूनच वाटत्य बर का. पण आता तरी अस वाटत्य की त्याच्या कडे जणू काही परवानाच आहे. आई समोर उपद्रव नको म्हणून मी स्वतःच त्याच्या रूम मधे जाते. पण मी त्याच्‍या सोबत एकटी असली की तो काहीच करत नाही. इतक्‍या वेळा मी त्‍याला संधी दिली तरी सुद्धा तो काहीच करत नाही. आता सुद्धा, काही मँचेस मधे तो अर्दा उघडाच असतो अन् आंघोळ ही केलेले नसत तरी पण मी त्याच्या जवल बसुण असते." "I always used to think he would mount me eventually. And this has been going on since the last Ganesh festival. And now I feel he has a license to do whatever he pleases. Not wanting his antics in front of your mother, I sit in his room. But when I am alone with him, he does nothing. I have given him umpteen chances, but he still doesn't do much. Nowadays, he even sits next to me half-naked watching matches, and even then, I willingly sit right next to him."

"म्हणजे तुला हे खरच हव आहे?" I asked. "So, you really need this?"

"अरे तस नाही पण हें इतक स्पष्ट दिसत आहे की मला ही कधी कधी वाटत होऊ दे एकदा." "Not in that way, but it was so apparent that even I felt that if it has to happen, then it might as well happen right away."

"मला काही कळत नाही," I said. "खूप संधी दिली त्‍याला आणि तरी ही काही होत नाही म्हणजे याचा अर्थ काय समजायचा?" "I don't get it. If you gave him so many chances, then why has nothing happened so far? What should we make out of it?"

"हाच तर मुख्‍य प्रश्न‍ आहे," she said. "This is the fundamental question."

It was amazing to hear Mayuri express her dismay about things not moving fast enough. Still, it was not clear why he wasn't leveraging those opportunities, and then the question about his virility once again popped into my mind. Even though she didn't emphasize it, she was clearly giving him opportunities, but somehow he seemed to be ignoring them.

My birthday was only a few days later. Around that time, some of my friends showed up for some help on the upcoming exams post-holidays. As usual, we would assemble in the empty room from late evening until midnight, and we would study or discuss those topics. Mayuri, too, joined us, perhaps for the first time during our course. Mayuri surprised me with a plan to celebrate my birthday the previous night. We snuck upstairs to our terrace around midnight. She had a child-like excitement as she showed me all the preparations she had made. Our terrace had two large sections--these were the two halves of the U-shape, with a staircase at the bottom of the U-shape. In one section, some folks had erected a tent (pandal) that was used as a place for carom players. It was a rather contentious thing since it brought a lot of strangers into our building, but since the owner was a powerful man, none countered him. It was not always in use, and that day it was empty. Since it was windy, we tiptoed in and, in the darkness, found a far corner and set things down.

In the matchstick light, we inspected the tent to make sure we were alone before setting things down. There were two chairs opposite a small table, on which we put the cake and the candle. We were still ten minutes away from the midnight stroke, and since she thought it was inauspicious to celebrate one's birthday before it arrived, we waited. The opportunistic moment in the darkness and emptiness of the room beckoned us. She stepped closer to me and hugged me. Naturally, our lips met, and we kissed.

I voraciously latched onto her lips, and she returned my kiss with the same fervor. She pulled me; her soft breasts felt so nice as they crushed into my chest, and her overall body was so heavenly. Still, all I did was hold her by the waist as we eagerly swapped saliva. I thought that the kiss would be a short one, but Mayuri didn't relent and kept on kissing me.

After about 5 minutes of intense kissing, she led me to the chair and pushed me down. She sat astride me and continued her kissing. My penis was itching to penetrate her and was hard as a rock, but I dared not move my pelvis. My hands caressed her butt, and she whispered, "काय तू? हात लावायला घाबरतोस?" "Why are you afraid of touching me?"

"तुझ्या शेजाऱ्या कडून काहीतरी शिक," she added. "Learn something from your neighbor."

We were beyond all such things, but I still froze for a moment after hearing her say it. Mayuri didn't even realize I was stunned and started her slow grinding of the hips. She exhaled and threw her head back, as the pleasurable sensations from the intense friction were influencing her. It bothered me that she was so adventurous and seemed to know exactly what needed to be done. After a few minutes of intense grinding, she leaned forward and once again kissed me. After a minute of intense kissing, she leaned back again, and this time I supported her with my hands and pushed my face into her bosom. I kissed it all over and even bit on it a little. I pushed my pelvis against hers. After a few more minutes of kissing, Mayuri changed things up.

She stood up and asked me to lift one leg as she sat, straddling the other thigh, and pushed her leg under mine. It was a strange scissor sort of position, but it brought our pelvises into intimate contact. Then she started some serious grinding, or should I say humping? She pushed me back, and I took the support of the bench and allowed her to take the initiative. She now had complete leverage and used it fully. It was perhaps the first time I was introduced to what came to be known as the Amazon position. Mayuri was truly the aggressor, and she ground her pussy against my groin with full force while I seemed to play the feminine role in the equation, receiving her onslaught. My penis, which was lying flat against my tummy, was ready to burst at any moment, and only a couple of minutes later, it convulsed and leaked semen into my underwear.

Mayuri realized this and stood up. "काय तू? एवढ्यात पाणी काय सोडतोस? अजुन मी पायथ्याशी आहे आणि तू डोंगरावर चढून खाली पण आलास!" Essentially, she said, "You are impossible. Can't you control your ejaculation? I am only getting warmed up, and you are already spent!"

I was embarrassed and tried to tidy myself up. As I wiped off the semen with a kerchief, she set the table and lit the matchstick. My spent penis was right in front of her, only a few feet away. She giggled. "यात पुष्कळ क्रीम आहे. आणि ओतू नकोस तू." She said, "There is enough cream in this. Don't add yours."

Before I could realize it, I did exactly that, and as I shook my penis the way I did after going to pee to get rid of the last few drops, some of the semen landed on the cake. Mayuri rolled her eyes and said, "Ready?" As she noticed, my eyes were wide open, realizing the quandary. "जाऊ दे. काही होत नाही," she added.

The fact that she had seen my pecker and all of that was behind, since I wondered why she was fine as my cum was on the cake, even if it had a few drops. It was a Monginis cake; those shops eventually made it to the suburbs of Mumbai and were a craze back then. She had only put one candle out, and after blowing the candle, she asked me to cut it as she lit another match.

"इथ," she pointed. "इथून काप." "Here. Cut it from here."

She had noticed where the drops landed and was guiding me. She fed me a small piece, and I did the same to her. We didn't finish the cake but took it with us. The nice, cool breeze felt good, and I was basking in the glory of making out with my beautiful girlfriend. She had now fucked my brains for sure--she was not only beautiful and hot but had very few inhibitions.

Looking at the moon in the sky, she sang a stanza from the famous Marathi song.

"तरुण आहे रात्र अजुनी राजसा निजलास का रे