After School Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZIP CODE
ZIP CODE
673 Followers

As Ben stared into her eyes, a smooth tanned pussy suddenly blocked his view. He looked up and there was Mrs. Darien looking down upon him. And yes, once again, she was biting her lower lip seductively causing Ben's world to spin out of control.

"Ben? You're not finished are you?" She asked teasingly. "You wanna stop now?"

"God…Mrs. Darien…you…I…" He didn't know what he was trying to say. Just the sight of her naked body clad only in stockings and those glasses gave Ben the fantasy of the brainy girl that turned out to be a hottie in disguise.

"I tell you what Ben. This is your last day of high school. You're 18 now. And I feel horrible for making you stay after school. So now I'm going to make it up to you. You know how, Ben?"

Ben sat there silently. His cock aching for relief.

Mrs. Darien smiling wildly, "I'm…going to fuck your brains out Ben. What do you think?"

Again Ben said nothing.

The naked teacher rolled her eyes playfully, "Jeez Ben. You're not much of a talker. I hope you talk more in college. That's the key to socializing, you know?"

Ben shook his head in agreement.

"That's okay. I have ways of making you talk. I never would've made it in college had I not known how to fuck. Especially the teachers." She giggled to herself with that little white lie. She knew this kid was getting something most kids only dream about. Stephanie never actually got the opportunity to fuck any of her teachers. There were a few that she wanted to, but opportunity never came a knocking.

"I'm going to give you a choice now, Ben." She stood there before him and spread her legs slightly. "I can fuck you by riding in front like you're Mom did? Or?" Then she spun around with her back to him. "I can fuck you this way. Either way…I'm going to screw that nice prick of yours till you're empty." She smiled at Ashley who was leaning back on her arms, legs hanging off the desk watching the show. Ashley was still recovering from her incestuous fuckfest. Stephanie knew she looked like she could go a few more rounds later on, but right now she was beat.

Stephanie turned her head back to Ben. She wiggled her perfectly round ass in Ben's face. His eyes were glued to her tan cheeks. She giggled and clenched them together to get his attention.

Ben snapped his head back up to her smiling face. He had a glossy look in his eyes that told her everything she needed to know.

"I'll take it, you want it this way."

Ben's wobbly head shook somewhat in the way of a nod.

Stephanie took a step back towards Ben and straddled his waist. She put her legs on either side of the chair and pressed her ass up against his chin. Ben leaned over and started to suck on the small of her back. Stephanie kept eye contact with Ashley all the way back. When she felt Ben's lips on her back she quivered.

"Whoa! Ben, that tickles." Then she looked down between her legs. "Still hard?" He was still hard. "Good." Again she made eye contact with her best friend. The friend she had a falling out with. The friend that wouldn't talk to her. The friend who caught her seducing Ben. And…the friend that fucked the hell out of her own son.

Stephanie slowly started to lower herself down onto Ben's hot pole. Her legs bent and her pussy lips wrapped around the head of his cock.

"OH!" Stephanie gasped. Her pussy was achy and tenderer than she thought.

"Mrs. Darien…oooooohhhhh…fuck…fuck…fuck…oh God…." The boy was almost incoherent. He took a hold of her bottom with both hands. He held her tight and squeezed her cheeks as she teased his prick with her pussy. She dipped up and down a few times, just taking the head in, then popping back up.

"OH…AHhh…oh Ben…it's like rock…" Her breathing became short and heavy during her dipping and she stared at Ashley sitting spread eagle on the desk before her. "OH Ash…he's sooo hard…sooooo fucking hard…" She moaned a few more times as his head crowned her pussy lips. Her lips wrapped around his head like a small mouth. She stayed like that for a minute and just moaned her excitement for what was to come. Again she looked over at her best friend. "Ashley…he's sooooo warm….sooooooo fucking hard…" She made sure Ashley was paying attention, "soooo…forbidden."

Stephanie looked over her shoulder at the boy with cock of steel. "Ben…don't die on me…"

Ben weakly shook his head.

"AAAAAAaahhhhh FUCK YEAH!" Stephanie yelled as her pussy lips slid down his length and rested at his base.

"Oh God…Mrs. Darien…no more…I can't…oh God…" Ben said dazed.

"Oh yes you will…Ben…Ughh!" She stated with conviction as her pussy muscles squeezed him hard. "Still good. Here we go."

Ben whimpered, "No…"

At that she rose up the length of his shaft and then dropped back down quickly. Stephanie could feel the wet stickiness from Ashley's orgasm, and it made her want the kid more. With both hands, she reached down and clasped Ben's knees. With this new support she began a rigorous springing up and down on the teenage cock.

"OOOHhhh Bennnnn….Sooo Hard……soooo strong…..so hard Ben…" Stephanie exclaimed as she bounced her tight ass up and down. Her unbelievable ass slid up and down his stomach. He looked down at her cheeks in his hands and gasped at the sight alone. He couldn't break his gaze away. The young boy couldn't do anything except hold on for dear life. Her ass was perfect for hanging onto in this situation. She did all the work, and Ben just had to sit there and enjoy.

"AH…AH…OH…UH…AH…BEN…AH…GOD…FUCK…BEN…AH…" Stephanie's eyes shut tightly and she winced as the delicious pain of Ben's cock slammed into her. Her arms were pushing off on his knees so forcefully that she pushed his legs together. As the teenager's legs came together, suddenly his cock grew an entire inch and extended up into Stephanie's incredibly tight pussy. Stephanie moaned her delighted anguish as his elongated penis shoved into her.

"AAAAHhahha! Fuck Ben…Ohhh…your cock grew…Fucking Shit!!!" She yelled again. "Ohh..whatever…you…do…Oooohhhh …keep…ahhhh…your legs together….FUCK!!"

On the desk, Ashley looked over at her best friend who was getting it good from her shy son. The recovering mother watched as her son's erection increased in size. Her eyes widened and once again her breathing became quick. She whimpered at the thought of riding him again. She reached down and began to rub her exposed clit.

"Ohhhh my God Ben!…What the Fuck!…SOOOO hard…soooo good…" Sweat poured down the teacher's face and dripped all over Ben's legs.

Ben hopelessly moaned his own pleasure, "Aaah…Ohhh shit…Mrs. Darien…tight…I can't do…OOoohhhh…Nooo…too much….Ahhh fucking…OHHhh…God Mrs. Darien…"

"Don't give up on me Ben!" The sexy vixen yelled over her shoulder at the young boy below her. "Hmmmmmm…Ben….don't give up on me….OOOhhhh fuck me Ben…"

"I…I…I don't know…I…ooohhhh sooo tight….soooo good…" Ben pleaded for help.

Stephanie saw the despair in his eyes and let go of one of his knees. She reached behind her and put her arm behind his neck. She drew him forward and turned to the side slightly. There she shoved her hard nipple into his mouth. Ben started sucking on it like a hungry puppy who hadn't been fed for days. "There you go…Ohhhh…soooo good…don't give up on me Ben…Aaahhh!…" Stephanie continued her bouncing in this awkward position. "Keep…your…knees…AAAhhh…together…OOOhh!"

Ashley watched as Stephanie curved her springing form around to allow him access to her firm and bouncing tits. Ashley kept a steady rhythm in her own masturbating as she watched her son suck on Stephanie's nipple.

"Kept it coming…..OOOohh…Uhhhhh…Ben…soooo good…Ben…fucking good…" Stephanie was fucking him hard and fast. Ben looked like he was going to black out at any second, but the pleasure he was in right now would definitely follow him into the dream world. He would be erect for weeks, even if he went into a coma. The thought of Ben in a coma with a permanent hardon gave Ashley enough inspiration to rub her clit even harder.

Ben nursed on Stephanie's nipple like it was a life saving elixir. Every time his teacher went up off his cock, his lips would suck on it harder to keep it in his mouth.

"Ohhh Fuck…fuck…fuck…Ben…Ohhh…God…Ahhhh…" Stephanie bounced harder and harder with everlasting power. "I'm sorry Ben…" She moaned into his ear. "I'm sorry…Aahhh…oHHhh…fuck Ben…"

"Mrs. Darien…oooahhhhh…" Ben responded with little energy.

"AaAaaahhaaa…Oohh…OH! Soooo Sorry Ben…Aha!…Sorry about the…ohOHOH..detention."

Ben heard her say this and dropped her nipple from his lips. For some reason, this apology about his detention sparked some ancient reserve buried deep into the boy's psyche. The word "detention" coursed through his head like electricity. He suddenly remembered that it was the "detention" that got him into this situation in the first place. Hearing her apologize for it while she fucked his cock triggered a reserve battery inside him that made him feel completely energized again.

"….Ooohhh Mrs. Darien….fuck…sorry…." Ben slowly started to come back.

Mrs. Darien turned to face forward again, "YES Ben! I'm…AAHHH…soooo sorry…"

Ben spoke a little louder, "You're….sorry?…Aahhh…"

"YES! I'm…sorry…AAAhhh…"

While Mrs. Darien continued to ride up and down furiously, Ben reached up under her arms and attached his palms over his teacher's jiggling tits. He grabbed them hard and pulled her body back against his. This put pressure on the opposite side of her pussy.

"AAHH GOD!!" Stephanie reached for the arm rests as her leverage was thrown off. She succeeded in her grasp and from this angle continued her pushing off.

Ben began to ravage her tits and squeeze them roughly.

"OHHH BEN…my GOD…AHHH…OHHH…" She looked up at the desk and saw her friend moaning and shoving fingers into her pussy at a ridiculous pace. "OH ASHLEY!!…He's hurting me soooo good!!…Ssooo fucking good! ASH! OH FUCK!…" She moaned as the boy beneath her pulled and pinched her nipples.

Ben was so occupied with mauling her tit flesh that his knees began to spread apart. Stephanie felt the change and got freaked.

"NO! BEN!…Ohhh…Aahhh…keep your knees….OH GOD…aahhhHHH…OHHhh…together." She was frantic and couldn't push them together herself because of Ben's newly found strength. "OH please…Oohhhh…Ahahhhh…"

From where Ashley was sitting she suddenly noticed the anguish in her best friend's face. She heard the fear from her voice when she shouted for him to keep his legs together.

Stephanie looked over as Ashley, who had slowed her finger fucking. They both looked into each other's eyes. Stephanie could barely breathe. Ashley squinted at her and saw she needed help.

Immediately after their look, Ashley jumped up from the desk and walked over to the fucking couple. The restored, horny mother looked down at her son's spreading knees and thought fast. As quickly as she could, on shaky legs she straddled Ben's knees and sat on them.

Ben felt the added pressure and looked underneath the arm of the teacher fucking him. There was his naked mother sitting on him. His intense stimulation surged through his cock to point he thought he was about to explode.

"Oh God Ash!!…he's soooo good…sooo hard…help please..AAAHHhhh..Oohh Ashley!" Stephanie begged.

With that Ashley squeezed her own legs which brought Ben's knees together.

"AAHHHH FUCK ME!!" Stephanie shouted as Ben's cock once again grew an inch. The size increase was perfect.

At this new movement, Ben let go his hold of Mrs. Darien's tits. Stephanie fell forward and wrapped her arms around Ashley in a giant bear hug.

Ben reached around the shivering teacher and clasped hold his mother's firm bottom.

"Uhhhh!" Ashley yelped.

The teenager pulled both women together and he pressed himself up against Mrs. Darien's back.

"OOooohh Ash…help me…almost there…help me…Ohhh.." Stephanie again begged her friend for help. She was finally wearing down and she hadn't even come yet. In order to help her out Ashley began lifting and dropping her friend on Ben's cock as fast as she could.

"Ben…" Ashley got her son's attention, "Push up and down on her ass. She needs to come."

Ben didn't want to let go of his mother, so he started banging his hips up in the air, which caused Mrs. Darien bounce harder.

"Oohhhh…Ash…Aahhh…please…ooooohhhhh soooo good…" Stephanie moaned as both Ashley and Ben helped her to thrust up and down on his cock.

"Mrs. Darien…sooo tight…" Ben said as his grip on his mother's sweaty body became increasingly difficult to hold.

Suddenly Ben felt the pressure in his balls. He felt the numb and sensual tingle coming from deep inside his cock. As his teacher's slick pussy slid up and down his pole he was pretty damn sure it was coming.

Stephanie whispered into her best friend's ear. "I'm…Oohhh…cuming…soon…Aahhh…just a little…Ohhh…more…"

"OOH!!" Ben said, "I…I'm gonna cum!!"

Ashley's face lit up. She pushed Stephanie back up and looked straight into her face, "Okay Steph, this is it! You have to do this!"

Stephanie bounced as best she could and started to cry, "I…Ohh..can't…Aahhh…Sssooo fucking good….he's sooo hard Ash…Uuhhh…can't…."

"Yes you will!" And with that, Ashley reached down and grasped the base of her son's wet, sticky shaft and squeezed extremely hard.

"AAAhhhhh MOM!!" Ben shouted.

With her other hand she started to flick Stephanie's clit with her index finger.

"OH FUCK ASH! OH! OH! AH!" She cried out with every flick.

The stimulation coming from Ashley's hands drove both Stephanie and Ben to increase their energy. One final blowout. Literally.

The mother squeezed tighter and tighter on her boy's cock and jacked him fast and furiously.

"MOM…damn…oh fuck Mom…ohhhhh…Mrs. Darien…..sooooo good…" Ben shouted.

Ashley took this opportunity to start rubbing her exposed pussy against her son's knees. She rubbed back and forth as she listened to the incredible orgasmic sounds fill the room. She too whimpered and moaned as his legs spread her pussy apart and sawed across it lengthways.

"OH! AH! OH! FUCK! BEN! FUCK ME! OH!" Stephanie couldn't hold it anylonger, "AAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…….OHHHHHH FFFFUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!"

With the added warmth to his cock from Mrs. Darien's orgasm, Ben finally let go. Ashley felt the pressure build in the base and decided to warn her friend.

"OH god Steph!" Ashley exclaimed as her eyes widened, "This is gonna be big!" She then let go the grip on his cock.

"OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh FUCKING SHITTTT!!!" Ben shot out a load that warmed Stephanie from the inside out.

"Oh god Ash! Your little boy is filling me up!" Stephanie's eyes sunk as she relished in the feeling of his cum splashing out like a hose all over her insides.

"OOoooohhhhhh…..Mrs. Darien….oh fuck…..sooooooo damn tight…….ohhhhh Mom……she's soooo good……."

"I know." Ashley whined as her pussy slid back and forth on his leg. Ben's head fell backwards as he finished off his spray canon in the small, tight hole of his teacher. As soon as he finished completely he felt the blackness overwhelm his head and he was almost certain he was going to pass out. The darkness glazed over his eyes. He watched as the smooth, tan, and sweaty backside of Mrs. Darien fuzzed away to nothing. He could still feel the warmth of his Mom's wonderful ass cheeks in his hands so he knew he didn't pass out. Luckily, about thirty seconds later his eyes came back into focus.

When everything became clear he noticed that Mrs. Darien had once again twisted around to face him. His cock was still buried deep in her pussy. She had her arm wrapped around his neck and was smirking at him with the lovely overbite. Still sitting on his knees was his blonde bombshell of a Mom. She too was looking at him with a look that could melt butter.

Ben looked down and noticed that his Mom was slowly rubbing her pussy up and down his leg. It made his head tingle.

"Am I forgiven, Ben?" Mrs. Darien asked the young boy breathlessly.

Ben was lost in a sea of pleasure. He could only stare at the two women and think. The only thing he could think about was the fact that they had incredible pussies and his cock was in them both. His teacher, Mrs. Darien. And his unbelievably tight Mom. He fucked his Mom. She had sucked his cock. Hard!

"Ben?" His Mom asked trying to rouse the kid from his delirious state. "Your teacher is asking you a question."

"Huh?" Ben finally asked.

This made Stephanie laugh. She turned to her friend, "You know it's funny. Your son talks more when he's being fucked than any other time."

Ashley laughed too. "Never raises his hand in class…nothing."

"Well…" Both Ashley and Stephanie shared a cryptic look. They both had this smile and look in their eyes that had Ben reeling with curiosity.

Ashley turned to her son and said, "I guess there's only one way to get you to answer our questions."

Stephanie agreed, "I guess so." She then slowly stood up from Ben's erection. "You'll be socially capable by the time we're done with you, Ben."

"Mom?" He had the same shy and curious stare on his face as he did earlier as he watched the two women walk over to the desk.

"Just a second Hun."

Stephanie spoke up, "Hey Ash!"

"Yeah?"

"Remember what we did for our senior graduation? You know? With that guy from the drama club?"

Ashley's face lit up, "Oh hell yeah!"

Ben watched as his Mom followed his teacher. They both stood with their asses to him and both bent over the desk. Then they did something that Ben never would never forget. The two women stuck their butts up into the air and reached behind them. Then they spread their cheeks open exposing their pussies and pink puckered assholes. His Mom and Mrs. Darien turned their heads back to the graduating senior and started giggling like high school cheerleaders.

Ashley looked at her son, "Go ahead baby. Four holes. One hard cock. You do the math."

Stephanie laughed, "Hey, this is chemistry class!"

Ashley responded, "How would I know. I'm just a dumb blonde who got knocked up at 16!"

Again the two grown women laughed like teenage nymphs.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Anyway…" She bit her lip at Ben, "Four holes, One hard cock. Let's see what kind of chemical reactions we can get."

Ben's heart began beating so fast that it felt like a fist punching his chest from the inside.

His Mom looked at him and winked, "Consider this your Graduation Gift."

EMAIL ME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! Your comments are the reason I write. Also check out my "Cutting Room Floor" series in the Celebrities section. Thanks.

ZIP CODE
ZIP CODE
673 Followers