All Comments on 'Against the Wall Ch. 01'

by annanova

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
stevieraygovanstevieraygovanalmost 13 years ago
Ah, and here she is again, the '57 Les Paul of erotica!

Sweetie, you do realize that editing your stuff is getting to be about as difficult as maintaining an ant farm, right?

Hey, I just realized what happened here with this one. Like all those women at PennLady's one site that recently went belly up, you went the Romantic Hockey Story route!

"I know! For whatever reason, women seem to love romantic smut stories centering around guys with stubby legs in short pants who whack each other with sticks while saying, 'It's aboot time you learned a lesson, eh? Now get the fuck oot of here!' Yeah, that'll be my next story!"

Well, what the hell, you know what? It worked. You deeked the poor guy before going top-shelf on 'im. As always, this is Wes Montgomery going without a pick...pure class...pure Anna.

Now get your dancing ass back to Montreal, where it belongs!

:-)

maineman4umaineman4ualmost 13 years ago
You scored a hat trick plus 2

Your story deserves 5 stars for its clarity of purpose.

Your story deserves 5 stars for its dialogues.

Your story deserves 5 stars for its characters.

Your story deserves 5 stars for its tempo (sexual and story-line).

Your story deserves 5 stars for its eroticism.

In hockey, as you may know, a "hat trick" is the pinnacle of individual scoring in a single game. Male spectators used to throw their hats onto the ice rink. Hence, the name Hat Trick.

To score a Hat Trick the player needs to score 3 goals. However, the maximum here is "5". Thus you score the Hat Trick plus 2.

Well done--5 STARS

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 13 years ago
Great job!

Lots of fun, and lots of heat between Brad and Anna. :) Keep it coming (so to speak).

northlandernorthlanderalmost 13 years ago
A Good Story

A good story, entertaining, sexy without overdoing it, good characters, Keep it up.

annanovaannanovaalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you all.

I appreciate all the kind comments. This was a lot of fun to write, and I'm already having fun with the next chapter. I know the ending is abrupt, yet it will pick up in chapter two, I promise.

A hat trick, Maineman? Thank you.

stevieraygovan, no, I'll leave the writing of hockey romances to the real fans of the game, like PennLady and MugsyB. I only had my characters go to the game, so it doesn't qualify as a "hockey romance," although I'll accept romance.

tango0919tango0919almost 13 years ago
Nicely done

I find dialogue so difficult to write so that it sounds natural. You have the gift, though. Looking forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous