Air Hockey 101 with sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,184 Followers

"You haven't beaten me yet bitch," Tina chuckled. They played for ten straight minutes neck to neck until finally Lisa's puck slipped in behind Tina's paddle.

"My shirt," Tina smiled. She took her time pulling it up over her stacked white laced bra.

"I'm starting to like this game," Brian grinned. He grabbed the paddle and played again against Ted. This time Brian played more defense making Ted make the mistakes. He won. "Well looks like we have a new king."

Ted frowned and removed his shirt. He peeked at his sister's perky nipples through the light bra as she took on Brian. Brian lost. "Shit I really wanted to win that one," he frowned. He removed his shirt and then Ted played Lisa.

"If I lose I'll have to remove my blouse," she said softly. "You don't want Brian to see my bra do you?"

"You wanted to play the game so if you lose don't blame me," Ted smiled. He wasn't as offensive this time and took his game to a new level. His shots were accurate. He won. "Let's see that bra."

Lisa moved back and wiggled her hips as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She teased opening it a little way and then closing it. Again and again she opened it until finally her lime green bra with the overfilled cups popped out. "Ta..da!"

Brian knew they were not as big as Jackie's but he had seen glimpses of them periodically when she stayed over. He saw the dark shadows of her nipples through the semi-sheer material.

Brian played Lisa next and both wanted to win so much. The game was the longest of the bunch and was tied at 4-4 when Lisa angled a shot off the side and into his slot. "The shorts big boy."

"Have you been peeking?" Brian grinned. He moved back and unsnapped the shorts knowing they were looking at the bulge. The bulge quickly became a tent in his boxers when he kicked his shorts on the pile.

"Are you two sure about this?" Ted asked as he took the paddle to play his sister.

"Oh yeah," Tina answered. "Get ready to go down."

But it was Tina who lost this time. She moved back and pinched the waistband of her shorts and pushed them down over her white thong and lower over her knees.

"You're definitely not a runt anymore," Brian said standing behind her looking at her ass which was almost bare.

Tina stood up proudly and kicked her shorts in the pile. She reached down and pulled the thong out of her pussy lips making sure Ted saw the light blonde fuzz before snapping it into place.

Again they played and this time Ted lost. He was distracted and let the puck slip in. He pushed down his shorts and showed his hard-on pushing out the black boxers.

"You are my big brother aren't you?" Tina giggled.

As luck would have it Lisa lost the next one and removed her shorts showing her lime green thong and a few dark pubic hairs escaping out from underneath.

"Last chance," Ted said knowing the next loser would be showing privates.

They were all nervous but too excited not to finish. "Let's go," Lisa grinned. She grabbed the paddle and again faced Tina.

"Get ready to show those little boobs," Lisa glared.

"We'll see," Tina glared back.

Ted was behind his sister and each time she leaned forward to hit the puck her legs opened enough for him to see the thong splitting into her tight pussy lips. He remembered about what Lisa had said about having a threesome and suddenly realized that it might come true. Lisa slammed a puck through Tina's defense and he clapped. "Yeah baby."

It was 4-2 in Lisa's favor when Tina got hot and lucky. Twice she scored from rebounds. Brian moved closer ready to see some tits. The next game seemed to go on forever because they would not take any chances.

"Boring," Brian groaned.

Lisa knew that losing didn't really mean that she lost. She lifted her puck and saw Tina's puck go under it. "OH SHIT!"

Tina stepped back knowing that Lisa lost on purpose. They watched as she reached behind her and released the bra clasp. Lisa's eyes were on Brian's when she pulled the straps and then the cups from her 34D perfectly shaped orbs with two long pink nipples.

"Jesus," Brian gasped. He didn't think they were that big and that perfect." He took Tina's paddle and faced Ted. The loser would show cock.

Tina and Lisa moved together in anticipation of seeing a bare penis. As the two pounded each other back and forth Tina whispered to Lisa. "You lost on purpose."

"Me?" Lisa asked surprised.

Brian was having trouble focusing on the puck because Lisa kept moving and her bare breasts kept swaying or bouncing. He let three easy ones in and was on the defense trying to keep Ted out. Finally he lost.

"Let's see it," Tina giggled. She had felt it under her butt before but now was going to see the real thing.

"OK," Brian grinned. He moved back and pulled the waistband out until his hard and thick six inch cock appeared. He posed proudly before pushing the boxers down and off.

Both girls were frozen quiet as they stared at the hard penis in front of them. Talking about being naked in front of each other was nothing compared to the real thing. They all suddenly realized that things were becoming very serious.

"What now?" Brian asked as he put the paddle on the table.

"You're done," Ted said. "We keep playing until only one of us has something on."

"OK," Tina grinned as she faced him. "Let's see what the king has hidden under those black undies." She looked at the puck and as he stood ready she aimed and scored. "YES!"

"Hey I wasn't ready," Ted bitched.

"Cry baby," Tina teased. She knew that if he lost his temper she had the advantage. "Our mother is not here for you to go and cry to."

Ted pulled the puck out and tried to slam it into Tina's slot but the puck careened back from the bumper and into his slot. "SHIT!"

"Give up loser?" Tina asked. Again he hit it too hard but stopped it in time. She managed to keep it out until he made a mistake. "3 zip," she laughed.

Ted managed to keep his cool and scored. Back and forth they went until he saw Brian whispering to Lisa. He looked away just as Tina slammed it home. "Shit."

Down four to one Ted concentrated and scored the next three goals. At 4 to 4 Tina glanced over at Lisa and smiled as she let the puck through. "Oh no."

"YEAH!" Ted cried out. He had won and was now watching his sister remove her bra.

Tina took longer than Lisa to tease and because she was nervous showing her breasts to Ted and to Brian. As the bra moved off her hands cupped her treasures hiding them.

"If I have to do it then so do you," Lisa grinned. She moved behind Tina and pulled her hands away with little effort.

Brian's cock got a little harder while Ted's pushed out the boxers more. "Since I won you two have to play next," Ted grinned.

Tina and Lisa smiled as they took their positions. Both wanted to win but both wanted to lose as well. They went through the motions but when Tina's puck crashed into her slot Lisa put down her paddle and then pushed down her lime thong.

Ted saw the familiar small puff of dark hair over her shaved lips and the moisture below. He knew that she was going to be good in bed later. What he didn't know was where Tina was going to be. "Ready sis?"

"Winner gets to take them off," Tina grinned.

"Deal."

Tina served first and tried the quick shot but this time he was ready for it. It bounced back to her and she slammed it against the side rail but again he blocked it. Four more shots then finally he had it.

Lisa watched the match but also Brian who was staring at her exposed pussy. If things played out tonight the way she planned then he would be doing more than just look at it.

"YES!" Tina cried when she scored. She immediately went on defense and blocked his next shot. Again and again she blocked it until it flew off the table. "My point," she grinned.

"That's a do over," Ted complained. He looked at Lisa who was looking down at Brian's hard-on. "Lisa?"

"Point for Tina," she said without taking her eyes off of the hard cock.

Down two zip Ted concentrated and got one through. He smiled at his sister as she stood upright displaying her hard little pink tips.

As he put the puck down she reached up with her left hand and toyed with her right nipple. He hit a weak shot which she creamed back at him and into the slot. "Three to one," she grinned.

Back and forth the puck flew until it bounced off the back rail, hit Tina's paddle and bounced in her own goal. "Fuck."

"Don't talk dirty little sister," Ted smiled. Suddenly he was hitting and she was missing. He scored again and then again. "Four to three my favor."

"Come on Tina," Lisa said. All eyes moved to the black puck as it ricocheted of the rails and paddles for almost two minutes. Finally Ted smashed it hard under her paddle and scored. OH YEAH!"

Tina fell face down on the table in defeat.

"Stay like that," Ted grinned as he walked around and looked at the cute ass with the pink strap splitting the buttocks. "I believe that I get to take these off."

Tina's heart was racing when he pinched the thong waistband and pulled it and the strap in her ass crack out and then down her tanned thighs. She felt it leave her feet and started to get up but his hand held her down. "Hey."

"Now I get to look," Ted grinned. He moved down onto his knees and pushed her right leg to the side. Her thighs parted until he saw the tiny anus and then the glistening pussy lips covered with fine blonde curly hairs.

"TED!" Lisa yelled. "What are you doing?"

"It's OK," Tina grinned as she turned and saw the lust in her brother's eyes. She opened her legs more and lifted her ass.

When he saw the pedals open and the opening he looked up. "My sister has been de-flowered."

Tina giggled and rolled off the table. She grabbed Lisa's hand and pulled her into Ted's bedroom. The two guys stood with hard cocks watching the two naked asses until the door closed.

"Now what?" Brian asked ready to fuck one or both of them.

"I'm....not sure," Ted said as he leaned back against the air hockey table.

*****

Tina giggled and pulled Lisa onto the bed. Their bodies twisted together causing their breasts to meet and then their pussies as their legs opened. Lisa's fingers found Tina's breasts as Tina reached between them to once again finger her brother's girlfriend's pussy.

Neither had gone this far with another girl before so they were acting on instinct.

"Let's get under the sheet," Lisa whispered knowing that Ted would be coming in soon. She positioned Tina on her back and started kissing down to her hard tips and over her navel. A few seconds later the door opened and Ted peeked inside. He saw the bodies under the sheet and then Tina's smile. "Where is Lisa?"

Tina rolled her eyes back and pushed the sheet downward over her naked breasts and lower until the back of Lisa's head appeared between her legs.

"Unbelievable," Ted gasped seeing his girlfriend licking and sucking on his sister's pussy.

Lisa heard him and pulled back and turned. "Come and get your threesome."

Those were words that he never expected to hear especially since one of the girls was his own sister. He looked at Tina to make sure she agreed and she motioned for him to walk around closer. He did and she leaned over and pulled down and off his boxers. After kicking them off, he moved onto the bed on his knees until her little right hand grabbed him and pulled it closer to her opened lips. It was like a dream as her small mouth opened and engulfed his whole throbbing crown.

*****

Brian sat naked on the sofa alone hearing the moaning and the bed squeaking. "You lucky fuck," he said wishing that Jackie was there to take care of his needs. He started to jack off but stopped hoping that maybe he could get some sloppy seconds.

*****

Tina was surprised when Ted pulled his cock from her lips until she felt him lying next to her. His hands started exploring every inch of her body while Lisa kept sucking and licking her clitty.

Lisa felt Ted's finger moving on Tina's clit and knew it was time for stage two of her plan. She moved back and let Ted touch and probe Tina's sex. Lisa moved to the side watching the two touching and then kissing with opened lips. She saw the tongues and then Tina pulling him between her thighs. As Tina guided his big cock to her need Ted pulled back and looked at both of them.

"She wants you Ted. Do it....fuck her," Lisa grinned.

Ted saw Tina's smile and shifted forward until his cock head pierced her opened lips. Her legs opened wide to give him more room and the right angle. As his cock moved three more inches inside he felt Lisa's lips on his ear.

"I'm going to fuck Brian."

"But..." he started to say until Tina's hands pulled him all the way inside of her tight channel. He felt Lisa leave the bed and then heard the door open and close. Both Tina and he forgot about Lisa as they raced to satisfy each other.

*****

Brian was half-asleep when he felt someone next to him on the sofa. His eyes opened wide when someone grabbed onto his limp cock. "Lisa."

"We've both wanted to do this for a long time," she smiled. She held his limp noodle upward and leaned over until it disappeared down her throat.

"But what about Ted?"

"He's fucking his sister," she giggled after popping her mouth off. It returned until his cock was once again as hard as it was by the air hockey table. "How do you want to fuck me?"

"Do I have just one choice or can I have many ways?"

Lisa pulled him and his cock up and towards his bedroom. "I like the way that you think."

The first position he was on the bottom as she fucked him on top. Being thicker than Ted she took her time but quickly adjusted. They fucked for five minutes until she stopped. "Next position."

"Doggie," he grinned.

"All men like doggie," she thought while moving off and getting onto all fours. His hard cock moved under her ass and into her ready sex. After five more minutes she turned over and let him fuck her missionary while they thought of other ways.

Lisa was on her back next with her ankles raised up to the sides of Brian's head. He was on his knees as he pushed in and out.

"You know what this means don't you?" Lisa smiled up at his red face.

"What?" He really wasn't thinking about anything but her hot pussy at that moment.

"Ted gets to fuck Jackie."

"She...she would never."

Lisa had gotten to know Jackie pretty good since their boyfriends shared an apartment. "Maybe you don't know her that well." She felt Brian's hands lift her ass until she was straddling his hips and sitting on him.

"OK but how do I...I mean we..."

"We can talk about it....later," she moaned ready to cum. "AHHH!"

*****

In the other room Ted had been fucking his sisters' tight pussy for almost twenty minutes. Both had forgotten about the sibling thing and were lost in just their fucking. Her fingernails were clawing into his back and hips while his bites left marks on her neck and small tits.

"Fuck me," she demanded into his ear. "Don't stop. Give it to....MEE!"

Ted heard her cry of satisfaction and sped up his strokes. "ME TOO TINA.....ME TOO!"

"OH GOD IT FEELS SO......OH...OH...OH!"

*****

Lisa was the first one out of the bedroom because she wanted to clean up. Brian had overfilled her pussy and it was dripping down her legs. She was washing her pussy with a face cloth when the door opened and Tina walked in. "Are you alright?"

Tina sighed and grinned. "That was amazing. When you are done I have to do the same." After cleaning up they leaned back against the sink. "What now?" Tina asked.

"Well, I think I need to go to Ted. We probably will need to talk about what just happened."

*****

Brian was laying face forward totally relaxed when he felt someone on the bed behind him. "Coming back for more Lisa."

Tina giggled and moved her small frame up until she was lying naked on his backside. "Surprise." Her hand curled around his waist and then downward until she found his limp cock. "Lisa said that you could teach me about the many different positions."

"I'm a lucky fuck," Brian grinned before turning over and watching Tina's lips bring his cock back from the dead. As she climbed on and mounted him he reached up and cupped her little tits, "You know you can stay here as long as you want."

"Goody," Tina giggled. She took her time sliding down the thicker shaft until their pubic mounds met. "But what about Jackie?"

"Uh...we might need your help to seduce her."

"Goody," she said again. "More air hockey." They fucked for a few minutes until she lifted off. "NEXT."

*****

Ted was asleep when Lisa crawled up next to him. She tickled his butt and grinned when he kept trying to move away. Finally he turned over and she rubbed his limp penis.

Ted opened his eyes slowly and saw Lisa's face. "Thank you," he grinned.

"She told me that you were amazing."

"And Brian?"

"Yes, amazing too," she grinned. "But I told Brian that you will now have to fuck Jackie."

"That will be tough," he said pulling her hand from his dick.

"Maybe, maybe not?"

*****

It was three days later before they all had enough time to play Air Hockey. They told Jackie at first it was the apartment championship and that whoever won was waited on by everyone else for a week. She was putting everything into it until Ted started to really tease her.

"You know that if I win I may ask you to do anything I want."

"Anything," she laughed. "I'm not afraid because you won't win." She didn't know that he had been losing to her to get her confidence up.

"Hey, that's a great idea," Brian jumped in. "The losers must do anything that the winner asks them to do."

"That sounds nasty," Lisa giggled. "I think Jackie is too chicken to play for those stakes."

"Me?" She asked. "What about little Tina over there? And what about you Lisa? Will you do anything that the winner tells you to do?"

"I'll do it," Tina grinned. "I'm not a coward."

Lisa moved up to Jackie. "Chicken shit."

Jackie was steaming. "Brian, if you don't want me to do this then you better say something now."

"It's your choice and not mine."

Jackie stared into Ted's eyes. "I'm in."

They all bounced up and this time did not play for clothes. They all wanted to be the winner and the mission was to first make Jackie lose.

"Best of three games," Ted announced.

Brian was first to lose three matches and was out. Tina lost her three matches next and it left Lisa and Jackie with two losses each to Ted's one. Jackie played Lisa and beat her which meant Jackie had to beat Ted twice. Somehow she managed to win the first one but the next one became a war. Ted pulled out the second one.

The next game was the longest one yet. After twenty minutes of back and forth banging, Ted finally smashed the puck under her paddle. "OH YES!"

Jackie was so tired she collapsed face down on the table. After a minute she raised her head and looked at him. "What do you want me to do?"

Ted glanced at Brian who was smiling. "Walk around to me."

Jackie looked at the others wondering why they were smiling. "What's going on?" She stopped in front of Ted.

"I've been looking at these tits for so long wondering how nice they would feel." He raised his two hands up and held them open in front the massive mounds. "Now they are mine."

Jackie jumped back and looked at Brian. "Is he serious?"

"He won and you agreed to it," Brian said.

"And you Lisa. Don't you care if your boyfriend touches my breasts?"

"We lost," Lisa said frankly. "We now have to pay the piper."

"In front of your little sister?"

Ted grinned. "Tina will be doing what I want too."

"OK, whatever you want." She turned and moved forward into his hands which were still in position. Her softness moved into his cupped hands until he closed his fingers. She tried to show that it wasn't affecting her but she was getting really turned on. As he toyed and pulled gently on her raised nipples she moaned and closed her eyes. She felt his hands move off and opened her eyes to see his fingers finding and pulling up the bottom of her sweater. She glanced again at Brian and Lisa who were still smiling. Her hands and arms rose upward to allow the sweater to move up over her overfilled bra and her head. She put the sweater on the air hockey table and turned.

Slickman
Slickman
8,184 Followers