Air Hockey 101 with sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brian," Ted said. "Take off her bra for me."

Jackie realized that she had agreed to this but was unsure how far he was going to take it. She thought she would go along with it figuring that Brian would stop it soon. His fingers pinched the quadruple bra clasp in the back to release it and then pulled it from her arms and massive titties.

"Did you have your fun now?" Jackie asked as she pulled the bra cups back over her huge pink nips.

"Leave it off," Ted ordered.

"Hey, the others lost too," she complained. "How come they aren't undressing?"

"She's right," Lisa grinned. "We should undress too." She pulled off her shirt and quickly removed her brown bra.

"Oh my God," Jackie gasped when little Tina did the same. She wanted to comment about her being Ted's sister but stayed quiet. Again he reached up and massaged her breasts but this time they were naked. Her knees were wobbly as he fondled them.

"I think it's time to remove all of your clothes," Ted grinned. His fingers moved downward to unsnap her shorts. After unzipping them he pulled them open and saw the pink undies.

As Ted pulled down her shorts and then her panties Jackie looked at the others and saw them also getting naked. The game was not a game anymore and the sexual tension in her body was about to blow.

"I think that she's really wet," Ted grinned looking at the pink glistening pussy lips under the thick bush. "Open up."

Jackie moved her legs out and felt his fingers exploring where only Brian had explored before. "OH GOD!" She moaned feeling his middle and index fingers enter her.

Ted fingered her until he knew that she was lost in lust. "Let's take her to my bed and then we can all touch her wonderful body."

"All," Jackie whispered looking at both Tina's and Lisa's nakedness. "I've never..."

"You'll like it," Lisa giggled. They guided her to the bed and then down onto her back.

"Close your eyes let us take you to heaven," Brian said to his girl.

Jackie's eyes closed and then the touches came. Fingertips moved gently on her shoulders and stomach as well as on her feet and ankles. One hand moved to her face and over her eyes and cheeks before rubbing over her closed mouth and lips. It pushed them open and she sucked the thin middle finger inside.

Meanwhile, Brian and Ted were rubbing from her ankles up each leg. They pulled her legs open until they saw the pink inner folds of her pussy. As they neared touching it she whimpered and opened her legs wider.

Tina pulled her finger out of Jackie's lips and then lightly kissed them with her own. She teased with her tongue until the oral gate opened again to let her inside. Meanwhile Lisa caressed her two breasts and then leaned over to suckle on the hard big tip.

Jackie's body was on overload. Lips and tongue were on her mouth and nipples while fingers were pulling open her pussy lips. They probed and teased her pussy until she was ready to burst. "Please," she begged wanting to cum.

Lisa pulled Tina away and whispered in Jackie's ear. "Ted has something for you."

Jackie opened her eyes not believing the huge cock pointing out from Ted's lower stomach. "OH MY!"

"Do you want it?" Ted grinned. "Do you want me to fuck you with it?"

Jackie looked at Brian for approval. "OK?"

"Yes, but you have to say it."

"Yes...yes...I want it," she gasped while opening her legs even more. "I WANT IT." Her hands reached out for him to come to her honey pot.

Ted shifted to his knees between her opened legs and guided his cock head to her opened sex. He teased by rubbing it over her huge clitoris until she reached down and grabbed it.

"I SAID I WANT IT!" She held it in place while sliding down the bed and then lifting until it entered her. "MORE...I WANT IT ALL!"

"AHHH!" Jackie screamed when Ted lowered his body pushing all hard eight and a half inches into her depths. Her muscular thighs wrapped around his hips and she pulled him down into her soft chest. "FUCK ME!"

Tina, Lisa and Brian stood back grinning. "I feel left out," Brian said.

"I think we have a cure for that. Don't we?" Lisa grinned at Tina.

"Yes and I can think of a position what Brian has never done before," Tina giggled.

"No way," he bragged. "I've done them all."

"A 69?" Tina asked as they walked out of the bedroom.

"Yes, many times," he grinned. They moved into his bedroom and he moved on his back in the middle.

"How about a 696?" Tina giggled. Lisa got it and moved facing Brian's feet as did Tina.

Brian felt their lips on his cock and turned to kiss Tina's pussy and then to the other side on Lisa's pussy. "Nope, never this one."

Meanwhile Jackie and Ted raced for satisfaction. Their bodies and arms were locked as his hard cock pumped in and out. "OH GOD TED!"

"NOW?"

"YES....NOW!!"

"AHHHHHHH!"

*****

It was an hour later that Lisa walked from Brian's bedroom and saw Jackie sitting back naked on the sofa. She moved next to her and faced her. "Well?"

"God it was better than you said it would be," Jackie whispered. "Thanks for telling me what they were going to do ahead of time."

"You did a good job acting surprised and not wanting it," Lisa said as she cupped Jackie's nearest breast.

Jackie giggled and cupped Lisa's titty. "I didn't want to look too easy."

"You easy," Lisa laughed. She leaned forward and kissed Jackie with open lips. They frenched for a few minutes until Lisa pulled away. "Now lie back and let me show you how wonderful sex with a woman can be."

*****

The end.

Ending Note: Air hockey works every time. So the next time you play the game remember not to lose on purpose. Ha. I hope you enjoyed it. Take care..and don't forget to vote. Slick.