Alana's Hotwife Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Matt, take off your clothes as well," Alana commanded.

I pulled off my shirt and stripped off my swimsuit. Kurt was the only one still wearing clothes at this point.

Alana continued, "Kurt, I know that you have told Stephanie how much you love my tits, and that you sometimes wish she had a big set, too. I don't like that you have made my friend feel bad about her tits. Your wife is a beautiful woman and she has a fantastic body. Since you have been so insensitive, you get to sit here and watch your lovely wife give my husband a blowjob."

I was a little worried that Kurt might not go along at this point, but he only nodded. The fact that he was sitting next to my naked wife, who had placed her hand on his thigh probably helped keep him going along with things.

Stephanie took me to a chair right and sat me down. She then knelt between my legs and leaned toward my very erect dick. She took it in her hand and blew a few warm breaths over my cock and balls. Then with a very light grip, she ran one hand up and down my shaft while playing with my balls with the other. It had been awhile since I had received a blowjob from anyone other than my wife, so this new technique was very exciting.

After working me over with her hands for a minute or two she wrapped her lips around my dick and started sucking me off. Stephanie started bobbing up and down quickly on my shaft. There was no subtly in this blowjob, she was just sucking as hard and as fast as she could.

I started to get worried that Kurt would be upset with the way things had progressed, but when I looked over to see his reaction I realized I had nothing to worry about. Alana had slipped his shorts off and was rubbing his dick while they watched us. I was somewhat surprised to see that Kurt's dick was not much larger than mine. As I looked over there, Kurt leaned over and started sucking on my wife's tits.

My mind at ease, I leaned my head back and enjoyed the blowjob from Stephanie. Her style was different from what I was used to, but it still felt great. As I felt her saliva drip down my balls I felt my orgasm approach. I held out as long as I could, but soon I was shooting my load into her mouth. She kept sucking and swallowed every drop.

Stephanie stood up, walked over to her husband, pulled him away from Alana's tits and gave him a deep open mouth kiss.

Alana excused herself and Stephanie for a moment and they left the room. Kurt and I sat there in awkward silence for a few moments before he spoke. "Well, Matt, this is getting interesting, isn't it?" I could only nod in agreement as we fell silent again.

Two minutes later, Stephanie returned and sat next to Kurt on the couch. She was still completely naked. She asked me to turn on the stereo to some sexy music. I had an idea where this was going, so I pulled out some slow, sensual music, perfect for a lap dance.

Alana then came into the room. She was dressed in the same sexy outfit she had worn for me earlier in the day, including the 5 inch clear platform shoes which I now thought of as her "stripper shoes". She was also slick and shiny, having clearly applied her "angel/devil mix".

My wife started by doing a few slow turns around the room, stopping to dance for a moment in front of each of us. She then moved directly in front of Stephanie. Facing Stephanie and straddling her legs, Alana sat down. My wife then started to rub her body against Stephanie's, going so far as to rub her boobs in Stephanie's face. Stephanie reached down and took Alana's ass in her hands and pulled the two of them tight together and then kissed the tops of both of my wife's breasts.

Next, Alana got up off of Stephanie and went to Kurt. She turned her back on him, sat down on his lap and started to grind her ass on his dick. Kurt reached around my wife and started to play with her bra-clad tits.

After a minute, Alana stood up and strutted over to me. Facing me, she sat down in my lap. She leaned in close and quietly asked me, "You ready to see me have some fun?"

Taking her in my arms, I told her, "I can't wait to see what you do next."

She told me, "I want to be sure you are ready for whatever happens. If you are, when I stand up, I want you to take off my clothes for me."

She then stood up and turned to face Kurt and Stephanie. I stood up behind her, reached out and unclasped her bra. Taking the shoulder straps, I slowly lowered it off her tits. I then reached down and slowly pulled her thong down. She stepped out of it and then sat down in the chair I had been in. She raised first one leg and then the other. On each leg, I removed her shoe, slid her thigh high stocking off and then replaced her shoes.

She got back up and walked right over to Kurt and knelt down before him. "Kurt, you have been a good boy so far and you deserve a reward." With that, she leaned in and started to give him one of her great blowjobs. Stephanie had sucked me well, but Alana is a real pro when it comes to head. She started with his balls and then worked her way up the shaft. While Kurt moaned in pleasure, Stephanie watched every lick and suck my wife took.

After watching about three minutes of my wife's incredible oral talents, Stephanie knelt down next to her and asked if she could help. Alana took Kurt's dick from her mouth and held it out for Stephanie. Stephanie then began to slowly lick and suck Kurt's cock, mimicking the actions that my wife had done. For the next several minutes, the two women took turns sucking Kurt's dick. It was an incredibly sexy sight, watching my wife and her sexy friend share that cock. Alana was clearly teaching Stephanie all of the tricks to become a great cocksucker.

I could not believe Kurt was holding out as long as he was. But, after about 10 minutes of having two beautiful women sucking his cock, he was clearly ready to burst. He told the girls he was going to cum. Alana took charge, taking Kurt's cock into her mouth and bobbing rapidly on his dick as he started to spasm. She kept sucking as he filled her mouth with his cum.

I anticipated that she was going to come over and share his cum with me, to signal my submission to her. I was totally shocked when she leaned over and kissed Stephanie deeply. Their mouths were open and they passed Kurt's cum between them with their tongues.

Alana stood up and said, "Okay, let's go to the bedroom. I need to be fucked, and I want Kurt to fuck me in my husband's bed."

We all stood and followed her to our bedroom. When we got there, Alana laid back on the middle of our king sized bed. Looking over, she said, "Oh dear, Kurt, you're not hard again yet, are you? I really need someone to take care of MY needs. Matt, get over here and start kissing my pussy while we wait for Kurt to get it up again."

I crawled between my wife's legs and started to taste her sweet pussy. She was incredibly wet and ready to go. As I was licking and sucking my wife's pussy, she told Kurt to climb on the bed next to her head. I looked up to see Alana take Kurt's limp dick in her mouth and start to bring him back to life. Meanwhile, Stephanie was on Alana's other side, rubbing her pretty little pussy herself.

Between my wife's oral talents and the stimulation of watching his own wife touching herself, it did not take long for Kurt to get hard again. Alana tapped me on the head as a signal to move aside and directed Kurt to take my place. She took his dick in her hand and started to rub it up against her wet snatch. "Okay, Kurt, time to put this to a good use. Stick it in me and make me cum."

Kurt started to slowly enter my wife. I lay next to them, my head less than two feet from my wife's pussy as Kurt's cock slid easily in and out of her.

While Kurt started to pick up the pace, between moans of pleasure, my wife let me know that I was not allowed to fuck Stephanie. "You are mine, and I decide what you do," she said. "You may not fuck another woman. But, Stephanie deserves some pleasure. Get down there and make her cum with your mouth."

I was disappointed that I would not get to make love to Stephanie, as she is a very sexy woman. But, my wife is the boss, and I do what I am told. So, without delay I went to work doing everything I could to give Stephanie pleasure. Stephanie spread her sexy legs and I went to work. I started by kissing her inner thighs and worked my way up to her sex. I then started to aggressively suck on her pussy, trying to give her as much pleasure as she had given me earlier.

Meanwhile, I could hear the sounds of Kurt fucking me wife. They were going at it hard and heavy and I could hear their bodies slapping together, along with lots of moaning and grunting. I glanced over and Kurt had Alana's legs over his shoulders and he was really giving it to her hard. This is one of her favorite positions and always leads to her having a great orgasm. Alana's tits were bouncing wildling as he pounded into her pussy.

Stephanie was really enjoying having me eat her pussy. I have always taken pride in my oral talents, and I was giving every ounce of effort I had into giving this woman a powerful orgasm. As I kept working Stephanie's pussy, I heard the sound of my wife's first orgasm of the night.

Alana has always cum quickly and powerfully from fucking, and she was having a very powerful orgasm now. She bucked and cried out in pleasure as Kurt kept fucking her.

Alana then pushed Kurt down on his back, straddled his hips and guided his cock back into her. She started to grind her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit against his cock and pubic bone. She took his hands and pulled them to her tits, encouraging him to pinch and rub her nipples. Within two minutes she came again.

As the second orgasm ripped through my wife, Stephanie pulled my head tight to her pussy and she started her own orgasm. Her pussy practically flooded my mouth as she shook with pleasure.

As Stephanie lay there trying to catch her breath, I kissed my way up her stomach to her chest. I took her pert little nipples in my mouth and gently sucked them. Even though her tits are not large, it was fun to kiss and suck them while my wife fucked another man right next to us. Remembering that my wife had forbid me from fucking Stephanie, all I could do as I sucked on those cute little tits was rub my erection against her thigh.

Meanwhile, Kurt had pushed Alana over and was now fucking her from behind. Alana was having one orgasm after another about every two to three minutes. This was as much as I had ever seen her come and I could only guess that it was from a combination of Kurt's fucking and her own joy at exerting her dominance over all of us.

Kurt grabbed my wife's thighs, pulled her ass tight against him and started to come hard, holding his cock as deep as he could in her pussy. After he was done pumping his load into her, he fell away and lay down.

As I expected, Alana ordered me to get between her legs and clean up her lover's seed. I willingly and excitedly obeyed. With Kurt on one side and Stephanie on the other, I dove into my wife's pussy, sucking all the cum out of her. After she was completely clean she pulled me up and we held each other and kissed, sharing the taste of her and her lover's passion.

As we kissed, I started to rub my hard, aching cock into her. We started to slowly and gently make love, as she was worn out from the hard fucking she had done with Kurt. Since I was so worked up from watching them fuck, as well as from eating Stephanie's pretty little pussy, it took me less than two minutes to add my load to Alana's well fucked pussy.

Without being asked, I slid down her body and cleaned her pussy again.

Once she was clean we all lay there quietly, recovering from all the activity. After a few minutes, I suggested we all head back out for a soak in our hot tub. We all got up and headed to the backyard, still without our clothes. I stopped in the kitchen on the way to mix up a fresh batch of margaritas, and then joined them in the hot tub.

We sat sipping our drinks and talked about the evening. Kurt admitted he was surprised by what had happened. He had not been aware that his wife had shared their swinger past with Alana. He also had not heard about the fun Alana and I had with his friend Steve at their wedding. After he heard about it, he told us that Steve wasn't the only groomsman that wanted to take a shot at Alana. Two of his other groomsman had expressed an interest in my wife, as well. They had said they both said they thought they had a shot with her, since she had seemed so willing to flirt with all of them at the rehearsal and the wedding, even though I was right there.

I could see the wheels turning in Alana's mind. She told Kurt that one day she might just have to arrange a time when we could get all of his groomsmen together for a little fun.

Talking about all of this had brought us all back to life a little. Both Stephanie and Alana's nipples were looking perked up as their boobs floated above the waterline. I know my cock was hard again. I saw Stephanie reach down and feel Kurt's cock and from the look in her eyes I could tell she felt something hard.

Stephanie asked, "Since I am the only one here that hasn't been fucked yet, will you excuse me and Kurt while we use your room for a little while?" We both told them to go to it.

After they had left, Alana cuddled up next to me. We agreed that it had been another fun night and that we were both still interested in continuing our adventures. We sat there for a few more minutes, until I said, "Hey, want to go watch Kurt fuck Stephanie?"

We climbed out of the hot tub and went to our room. We stopped in the doorway and watched Kurt make love to his wife. Watching these two sexy people fuck was far better than any porn movie I had ever seen. While we were watching, Alana reached down and started to rub my cock. Just as Stephanie started to orgasm I shot a load of cum onto the floor.

When they were done screwing, we all headed back to the living room, gathered our clothes and got dressed. We bid Kurt and Stephanie good night and retired to bed.

As we got ready for bed, Alana talked about an idea for getting Kurt and all of his groomsmen together for a poker night that would turn into a "poke her" night. She said she had always wondered what it would be like to be the center of attention at a gang bang. I had to admit I would enjoy watching that.

As we drifted off to sleep, Alana whispered to me, "It was fun sharing Kurt's cock with Stephanie. Next time, I may just ask you to help me suck Kurt's cock."

"Whatever you want, my love, I will do."

The End?

12