All Comments on 'Alex, Sadie, Mum and Grandma Ch. 02'

by tower1604

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More chapters please!!!

Good story please continue maybe with Alex bedding his gran?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Well he is fucking his mom, his sister and Barbara, hope he statts fucking his Grndma Nikki and the new girl Jill in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Back to winning ways

Well done, don't leave it too long before the next chapter and please, please, please don't cheapen the story by adding the father or orgy which seems might be on your mind.

This has the potential to be a living and bonding opportunity for the current members of the family along with the healing between the estranged relationship of the Mother and Grandmother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please continue!

Damn this is a very hot story line. I love it you need to continue it as it gets me hard and wanting to take Alex's place and fuck and make love to his sister, Mum and Grands I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just a few comments...

Hey Tower1604...

Firstly let me thank you for your efforts, for writing the stories of which I have read many. Please keep them coming! However, with regards to this story, could you, or possibly Literotica, delete the first attempt you made of this story in 2018 as it throws everything off. Having read the 2018 attempt, I was gutted when it came to an uncompleted finish. In this new attempt I can see you have changed tack with the Nikki but the whole story was put into 4 pages and abbreviated and for anyone not reading the previous attempt it might be more confusing. I appreciate you're trying to introduce a little intrigue as the story unfolds.

I know, and I am not trying to be a grammar cop, that a lot of people have pulled you up on this but grammar and punctuation are pretty important in a book as it sets the tone, the pretence, the exclamation, the readability if you will, of the story. In this day and age of MS Word and even apps like Grammarly you should be able to improve the stories quite dramatically. It's all about proof reading and I know it takes time but it makes a difference. Please don't take this as heavy criticism as it is not meant to be.

I'm looking forward to the next chapters of this and other works. I am Annoymous here as I haven't joined the site formally.

Cheers

Duncan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous