All Comments on 'Alien Encounter'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 2 years ago

Nice concept for an expansion story. At first, I thought it was just going to be a PE story; liked that the expansion involved the protagonist's partner and that we got my beloved measurements thrown in. Really enjoying how prolific you've been recently and hope to see your next posting soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great written story. I like how this involve the main character's girlfriend too. Like the commenter said before me, I agree. Hope to see you again in more stories.

Hey do you do requests? I was wondering if you can do a story taking place in spider man universe (or movieverse if your want) where the symbiote crash lands on Earth and (like this story) ends up bonding with Mary Jane Watson? BE/PE included.

Do you still do expansion Breast/Penis stories? Please do one with Tony Stark/Iron ManxPepper Potts/Rescue from Marvel. With their Boss/assistant dynamic which can easily turn into sexual in nature. Tony Stark owns a multi billion company that has a science division, anything can happen. With Science!

DDDDaveDDDDaveover 2 years agoAuthor

I have more time to write now that i have retired. Sort of. I am afraid that I don't do requests. I may write a story once in a while that may have a relationship to a suggestion but nothing direct, you know? I don't know enough about Spiderverse or Marvel Universe to be able to do it justice. I've done That 70's Show, Scooby-do and iCarly and maybe some others. I wasn't thinking of anything beyond the usual "I met a Martian" story in this case. I'm busy writing the next chapter of Emily and Ruth now

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 2 years ago

Congratulations on the retirement! As a fan, I'm overjoyed that you have more time to write and I'm looking forward to the next Emily and Ruth and anything else you post.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 2 years ago

Nice story, hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sexy and hot story. Can the next story be a breast expansion with Alien parasite?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have an idea for a breast expansion story. At night, a meteorite crash lands on Earth and a parasite goo comes out of it, goes to a young woman's house and goes to the woman's breasts while she's sleeping to live in them and uses her milking glands to reproduce more of itself making the woman's breasts bigger as the days go by leading to a out of control breast expansion and ruining the woman's life and her breasts.

DDDDaveDDDDavealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous,

Not really into stories about lives being ruined by large breasts. Sorry. Also, as mentioned elsewhere, I don't really have any interest in writing other peoples stories. Take a shot at doing it yourself!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...