Alignment Pt. 03

Story Info
Steve gets help from Debbie.
5.3k words
4.56
3.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I could think about was when my next class with Sarah would be and what she would do to me and what we would do together. I checked the online Yoga Instructor schedule several times a day to see if there were any changes. Sarah normally guided two morning classes each week but next week she was only on Friday's schedule. Several times on the weekend I found time alone and masturbated fantasizing about Sarah's magical blowjobs and the probability of fucking her one day soon, maybe on Friday. When I made love to my wife the same fantasies filled my mind.

Monday was Debbie's class. I liked Debbie. Her classes were pretty standard, nothing fancy which allowed me to work on all the pointers Sarah had been giving me. I did get erect during Savasana thinking about Sarah playing with my genitals during class. I masturbated in the shower after class. Cumming after yoga was quickly becoming a habit.

Monday night at dinner Margaret asked if we could go to yoga on Tuesday morning and skip Wednesday because she had an early meeting Wednesday she couldn't be late for. 'Thomas,' was my first thought. A guy who was too rah rah for me would be the instructor on Tuesday. I didn't even have to look, the week's schedule was ingrained in my mind. I could look at my wife and recite it as if it was tattooed on her forehead. My mind sighed at the thought but the words that came out of my mouth were "I'm game if you are. In fact I may go Wednesday too. Do you think you can manage two days in a row?" I asked with a bit of a challenge in my voice.

"We'll see who's still standing at the end of class and who falls asleep first Tuesday night big boy."

The first hurdle was getting up extra early two days in a row so we made yoga class on time. Of course, knowing Thomas was the instructor didn't inject enthusiasm into my morning routine. Margaret and I stumbled around bumping into each other getting our things together for yoga and work. Somehow we made it out the door and to the studio on time. I don't know if my wife looked extra sexy or I was looking for a reason not to have to deal with cheerleader Thomas but I did grab my wife once and unsuccessfully tried to coax her back into bed for some morning sex.

We walked into the studio chatting about some news item we both heard driving to the studio.

"I guess you two just can't get enough of me," a familiar voice called out from behind the desk.

"Debbie," Margaret cried out. "I thought Thomas was guiding today's class."

"He called me last night fighting a cold. I'm supposed to be on tomorrow too but now I'm trying to get a replacement so I'm not here three mornings in a row."

"That would be tough," I acknowledged. "At least as a student we can do a savasana or child's pose for a break, but you don't get to stop."

"Tell me about it."

"Damn. Three days in a row. Hope you can find someone to take your place," Margaret called back as we walked past the desk.

"Okay you two. I'll be pushing your abs Margaret and tweaking your alignment Steve. Hope you're ready."

Margaret turned to me and in a low voice said, "Well I'm glad he got Debbie and not Sarah. I'm still a little uneasy about that incident last week looking for my cell phone."

Luckily we were just outside the men's room. I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Yeah, See you in the studio."

I turned and ducked into the change room. While I was changing I recognized that I was still feeling a little randy. I pulled my shorts on and realized I had put shorts with longer legs in my bag the night before. What the heck. I unhooked my cock and balls from the liner. I struck a few poses, tree and the warrior series, in front of the mirror to make sure everything remained hidden. Yeah. All was good. I grabbed my mat and water bottle and headed for the studio.

Wow. I thought Monday Wednesday and Friday were sparse classes. There was Margaret, myself and two other women in the class. For a moment I wondered if it was the day or Thomas that kept people away. For some Thomas may have exuded a little too much energy for these early morning classes. No matter. I unrolled my mat leaving a little more room than I normally did between Margaret and I and laid down in Savasana. I started to drift off.

"Good morning everyone."

Debbie's voice pulled me out of my pre-sleep trance.

"We have a nice small class of experienced students today, so I will get to do what I love to do, a little more hands on work with each of you. I have a good idea what each of you is focusing on so I will come around and work on those things with you. I will try to challenge each of you as well. Here's your first challenge. Margaret and Steve, you're always at the back of the class, I would like you to move to the front, and Amy and Carol, just the opposite, move your mats to the back of the room. I think you will all be surprised how this little change challenges your perception of things."

Damn. Hands on. Should I find an opportune moment to get myself tucked back into my liner. Nah. I'm sure Debbie won't be groping me.

We all stood and re-arranged our mats. Sure enough, Debbie was right. We were all wobbling and weaving through the first few poses. Being this close to the mirror was so different. It brought my usual focus point so much closer to me.

Debbie moved about the class laying her hands on the women as she called out the postures. She looked my way several times but had not yet put her hands on me. I did notice she wasn't shy about touching the women. She placed her hands on various parts of their bodies like high on their inner thigh, firmly on their butts and on the top of their chest just below their shoulders in an effort to pull them back.

Debbie spent a lot of time with each individual. She wasn't quickly moving from student to student trying to adjust multiple students in each pose. With Margaret she spent the entire tree series with her. I wasn't watching that closely because I had to focus on my own practice but the few times I glanced, Debbie was running her hands over various parts of Margaret's body and her own when demonstrating what she wanted Margaret to achieve.

We were just about to begin the Warrior series when Debbie came over to me.

"Okay class. Here's your next challenge. Warrior is one of my favorite series but I find people tend to see themselves doing Warrior and not feel themselves doing Warrior. Instead of facing the mirrors, we're going to face the back wall today. I want you to feel the pose and not look at how fabulous this series is by watching yourself in the mirror.

"I love the Warrior series the best don't you Steve?"

I loved it for two reasons, it was very challenging and it reminded of Sarah groping and fondling me. "One of my favorites too," I replied.

In her whispered voice Debbie started leading me through Warrior 1, 2 and 3.

"Warrior 1" Debbie called out.

She turned to me and started talking softly.

"Now Steve. You're pretty good at these postures but today I'm going to make some micro adjustments so you truly get the most from them."

I got into the posture aligning my front foot with the arch of my back foot. I could see the other three students no one could see me.

"I'm going to be putting my hands in various places on you Steve. I know Sarah has been giving you some lessons in class and some after class adjustments."

My arms raised over my head, My eyes widened at that comment. What did Debbie know about my after class adjustments with Sarah?

"..but my eyes are different than Sarah's so I see things a little differently. Nice high chest." She ran her fingers up my sternum. "Turn your arms so your little fingers come closer together." She lightly grabbed my hands and turned them. "...without closing your chest." Debbie's hands went to my chest and shoulders encouraging me to open my chest a little.

Debbie moved and stepped behind me. "That was quite a nice erection you got going in Savasana yesterday Steve. I love it when someone can clear their mind and focus on one thing. Don't be embarrassed, I often get aroused in class... everyone does I think. Okay now we've done your upper body let's make some quick lower body adjustments. Your hips aren't quite aligned. Left back, Right forward." Debbie put a hand on each hip. "Better. Do you feel that Steve?"

"I do. Incredible how that little adjustment makes the pose more challenging and more intense."

"Now your core. We need to engage it a little more. Without changing the angle of your hips I'm going to help you tilt your pelvis."

Debbie put a hand on my ass and the other she reached around placing her palm on my pubic bone her fingers pointing at my hip, the side of her hand resting where my penis protrudes from my body.

"Nice Steve. Now tilt this up for me and you will feel your core engage."

I was gulping a little while Debbie pushed with one hand and pulled with the other. I tilted my pelvis sliding a portion of my cock under Debbie's hand.

"Good attempt Steve. We'll try again on the other side. Warrior 2.," she called out to the class.

Debbie stood and surveyed the class reminding Margaret to keep her pelvis raised and the other women to level their hips and raise one arm or the other.

"Now you Steve. This isn't bad. I can see some of Sarah's work here. It's good work, but it needs some tweaking."

Debbie walked around me observing my posture.

"First, move your front foot out and see if you can get this knee flex here to 90 degrees."

I moved a little. "Better. Now your back leg I'm going to drag back ever so slightly."

Debbie lifted my leg by wrapping an arm around my thigh and knee then moved my leg back. "Now straighten those hips. This is going to really ramp up the intensity of this pose for your Steve, but I think you can handle it. Good. Do you feel the difference?"

"Hmm. I sure do. DAMN this is tough, but in a good way."

"One last adjustment. I'm going to check your front knee alignment before we change."

Debbie stepped in front of me and knelt down.. She ran her right hand up the outside of my left leg, under my shorts up to my hip. "Yep, we need to pull this out a little." Her left hand slid up the inside of my leg her hand travelling under my shorts.

"Oh my. What have we here?" Debbie's hand had bumped into my exposed equipment. She looked up into my eyes and cupped my bare balls. "What a nice surprise for your instructor. Now let's move this knee out.." She leveraged my knee with her elbow. "Good. Remember this for the other side or I may have to make the same adjustment. Warrior 3."

Debbie released my balls and leg sitting on the floor to the side of me.

"Remember. It's more important to have a straight line from your foot to your shoulder than being able to reach down ant touch your toes. Bend down a little farther Margaret... Good."

She returned her focus to me. "Not bad Steve." She was talking a bit softer. "Now I'm going to turn your back hip a little, and since everyone is looking the other way , I may just play with any toys I find while I'm there."

Debbie stood up. "It's a natural cheat to help maintain balance but everyone turns their hip in. I need you to turn it out and use your glutes to maintain your balance."

Debbie's hands went under my shorts. She grabbed my hip and turned it. I almost fell but she held me until I regained my balance. Then she just stood there fondling my balls while observing the other students and calling out some corrections. My morning horniness and Debbie's fondling was quickly filling my cock with blood. I was happy Debbie had turned everyone around so they couldn't see the lump forming in my shorts.

"Okay, Warrior on the other side. Back up to two. Hold for a second. Now transition to downward dog. Hold. Now raise your right leg up behind you... and swing it down and to the front for Warrior one."

Debbie moved on to help one of the other students. I could hardly focus on what she had shown me for Warrior one and two, but I tried and did notice them to be more intense.

"Warrior 3." Debbie called out and returned to me. Her hands inside my shorts for a quick adjustment. Her hand bumped against my testes but she didn't grab or play with them. I was relieved, even if I was a little disappointed.

Debbie stopped by twice more during the standing series. Each time she found some reason to reach under my shorts but she never really played with my junk again.

We got into savasana before the floor series. I loved this posture and always tried to remain engaged while doing it. I could hear Debbie roaming the floor whispering to people. She stopped by me, got down very close to my ear and whispered, "These shorts are too long for our floor poses so I'm going to roll them up a bit for you before we begin, Ok?"

I nodded my assent to Debbie's suggestion. She was right actually. I had noticed in other classes that the legs did bind in some postures. I jumped a little. Debbie pushed up the leg of my shorts and was sitting there caressing my balls through the material. Damn. I thought she wouldn't bother with me.

We did our wind relieving stretches then moved to Sage's Pose. Debbie had helped the ladies during wind relieving and was back with me to start Sage's. She knelt beside me, between me and the other students.

She started whispering again. "Not bad Steve. Lower your arms and squeeze a little more. I should see a nice puffy bulge right about here."

She placed her hand where my balls were being squeezed out between my thighs. She told me 'Not bad' and to 'squeeze just a little more.'

As she left she leaned over and said, "For male instructors they love women in down dog or child's pose. For women instructors Sage's is our favorite pose and now I don't have to tell you why."

Debbie moved on but I would forever be conscious being in this pose when we had a female instructor.

Debbie came back a few times intensifying various poses but she never touched me again. It was an exhausting class. Debbie had put a different spin on some postures turning them into bigger challenges than I already found them. When our final savasana came I laid down and focused on my breathing. I heard people leave immediately but wasn't paying close enough attention to count. I assumed Margaret was still in the room.

I roused myself from my soft meditation. Looking around the room I was alone. I rolled up my mat, gathered my things and left. As I opened the door to the studio Margaret was exiting the change room.

"What a great class," she said to me. "That was so intense for me. You too?"

"Oh yeah. Debbie really ramped up some postures for me."

"Look babe. I gotta run. See you at home tonight."

"Sure. I shouldn't be late."

Margaret kissed me on the cheek and left. I heard her thanking Debbie and saying goodbye as I entered the change room.

I pulled out my smartphone to see if there were any pressing emails or messages for me. Larry had sent me an email late the night before. I read it and sent a quick reply. I slowly unpacked my bag, undressed and stuffed my sweaty yoga clothes into a plastic bag then inside my gym bag. I was feeling a little spent. Debbie had taken a lot of energy during the class, but I also felt energized. I started the shower and stood under it with my head looking at the floor letting the water hit the back of my neck. It felt good. I took some deep breaths.

"Nice class today Steve." Debbie said over the noise of the shower. "I just cleaned the ladies shower so I'm showering in here with you okay?"

I was startled and looked over my shoulder. Debbie was standing there naked hanging her towel on one of the hooks. She stepped into the stall next to me turned on the water and started showering. I shrugged my shoulders and thought 'Whatever' and started washing myself.

"So did you enjoy that class today Steve?" Debbie half shouted over the stall.

"I sure did. It was pretty intense. I hope I can remember all those adjustments you were making for me."

"You won't remember all of them, that's why you have guides. Try to remember what you felt, what your body experienced. You will learn to move to recapture those sensations. It will be easier than trying to remember my adjustments."

Debbie's voice was moving out of the stall while she was talking. She appeared around the corner of my stall as she finished her last words.

"Here Steve." She was handing me a wash cloth lathered with soap. "Wash my back for me please and then I will do yours. Trust me. After hot yoga it feels so good to have someone wash your back for you."

I looked at her unsure. "C'mon Steve. Don't be shy. I won't bite. At least not while your washing my back." and she laughed.

"Okay. Turnaround." I took the wash cloth from her hand. Debbie is a lot shorter than I am. I soaped up her back then threw the cloth on top of the wall between our stalls. I started washing her back the same way I wash Margaret's, I start at the shoulders and give a little bit of a massage as I go.

"Oh wow. That feels good Steve. I did just ask you to wash my back but don't stop what you're doing. Jeez man. I'm going to follow you in here after every class."

"Yeah. Well, a bit of a massage never hurt I guess."

"Hang on Steve. Just pause for a moment. I have to brace myself against the wall or you're going to knock me over."

Debbie stepped closer to the wall spreading her legs and placing her hands up high in order to support herself. I stood and massaged Debbie's lower back. Damn she has a nice body I thought. She doesn't show it off with her clothes but it is tight and well-shaped. Her ass was rather nice and when she was standing in front of me earlier I couldn't help but notice her pussy, nicely trimmed with a bushy tuft of hair perched on top. I reached down and washed her ass as well. Yes her ass. I started washing her glutes and couldn't help myself. I reached down and several times ran my hands, one after the other up between her firm cheeks and directly over her anus. Debbie obviously didn't mind. She noticeably pushed back each time one of my hands started its journey. Of course my cock was starting to stiffen. You don't even have to ask or wonder.

"Okay Steve. Let me rinse then I will do your back and you can get on your way."

"That's okay Debbie. I'm sure I rinsed my back well enough."

Debbie was standing in the shower facing me, looking me up and down.

"Reach around me and rinse your hands then stand against the wall. I will be quick. You just have to see how good it feels to have someone wash your back after class. I'm telling you Steve. It's different than other times. It just feels so great."

"Okay."

No sooner had I stepped in and reached around Debbie to rinse my hands than she was holding my cock.

I tried not to over react. "Uh Debbie. That's not my back."

"Sarah said you have a nice cock. We're lovers you know. Well, part-time lovers. She and I get together every now and then. Sarah was right. It is nice. Full. Fat. Long but not too long."

I took a deep breath. Brother. What was going on in this place? Not that I minded. I pictured Debbie and Sarah making love and felt my cock involuntarily flex to pump more blood into it.

"Ooo. And it's a lively one too Steve."

I stepped away, and turned to face the wall. I was willing to and ready to fuck Debbie but I wasn't sure I wanted fucking at the yoga studio to become a regular thing. "Okay Debbie. Are you still going to wash my back?"

Debbie squeezed some soap into her hands and started washing my back. She went back to the soap dispenser several times working up a serious amount of lather on my back. She was right, it did feel extra nice having someone wash your back after class.

"This is all your fault you know Steve."

"Really? How so?"

"Don't play the innocent boy. Getting an erection in final savasana a couple of days ago for me to see. Leaving your cock and balls hanging free in class today."

12