Alignment Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know you would look at my crotch, besides that was purely accidental. And I never invited you to put your hands in my shorts."

"I know you didn't but it was fun and exciting and kinda naughty wasn't it?"

Debbie slid a hand between my legs and started 'washing' my cock and balls. Her other hand was sliding up and down my ass, mostly focused on my anus. Reflexively my pelvis tilted and my legs tried to spread a little.

"Yeah it was."

"So was I right Steve? Doesn't a back wash after class feeling amazing?"

"I have to admit it does. And that last little bit felt pretty good too."

Debbie took her hands off of me. I looked over my shoulder and saw her soap her pussy and tits before rinsing everything off.

"I think I'm done. Your turn to rinse Steve."

I stepped into the shower letting the water wash over me rinsing the soap off my chest, belly and erection. Yeah, Debbie's little wash and scrub of my genitals had also my libido worked up into a lather. I turned around to rinse my back. Debbie was standing in front of me toweling off, facing me. Her body looked great. Her pussy looked sweet and tight.

"Nice body Debbie. Very nice. Let me help you dry your back."

I didn't wait for an answer. I stepped forward and took her towel from her hands. Debbie started to turn around but I stopped her, wrapping the towel around her, pulling her to me, bending down to kiss her. Debbie leaned back a little, avoiding my kiss.

"Steve? What are you doing?"

"Drying your back and trying to kiss you. Your back wash got me just a little worked up."

"So you think I want to fuck you because I played with your cock and balls?"

I couldn't tell if she was toying with me or being serious. "I don't know if you want to fuck me or suck me or if you're just teasing and playing with me. But right now I certainly want to fuck you."

Debbie grabbed my cock and balls. I can see that, and feel that too Steve." I continued to try to kiss her. It was a game now. I allowed Debbie to bob and weave away from my kisses a few times before I dropped the towel and put a hand between her legs.

"There now. Aren't we the forward one," Debbie said still avoiding my attempts at kissing her.

"My hand tells me I'm not the only one sexually aroused. You're pretty greasy down here and," I dipped two fingers into Debbie's pussy. Debbie moaned ever so slightly and pressed her pelvis forward welcoming the intrusion. "I would say pretty much ready to be fucked."

I slid my fingers out of Debbie, moving them up onto her clit. Debbie squeezed my cock and balls. Her kiss avoidance game was over. She leaned into me kissing me fully on the mouth. I knew our necking and groping session wasn't going to last long. Debbie was a great kisser. Passionate without being forceful. I wondered if her mouth was as good at sucking as it was at kissing. I wasn't going to find out this day.

Debbie released my cock, threw her arms around my neck and jumped up, wrapping her legs around my hips. I caught her ass in my hands. Debbie leaned back looking me in the eyes.

"Nice catch Steve."

I spun around pressing Debbie against the wall between the shower stalls. My shower was still running covering Debbie and in a mist. I didn't wait for help or permission I just pressed my cock against Debbie's cunt and slid it into her. Debbie was looking at me when I first penetrated her. Her mouth opened in a silent 'Ahh'. She was tight but Debbie's pussy readily parted welcoming every inch of my cock on its way in. I paused when I couldn't push any deeper.

"You feel damn good Debbie."

"You too Steve. You too."

This time Debbie didn't avoid my kiss. We kissed slowly, moaning into each other's mouth. My hips gyrated pressing Debbie harder against the wall. We broke our kiss, Debbie wrapping her arms around my neck, pressing her chin into my shoulder, me with nothing to do but fuck this little vixen started ramming her for all I was worth.

"Oh fuck. Fuck yeah Steve. Fuck yeah. Fuck me. This feels sooo fucking good." Debbie said into my neck between our grunts and groans.

Debbie Started squeezing me tighter. "I'm comminnnnnnnng!!" Debbie screamed. She was grunting with each thrust and started to tremble. I spun her around under the running water. We kissed with the water cascading over us. The warmth washed over my balls and I shot my first load deep into Debbie. Our fucking rhythm got severely out of sync and I almost dropped her. She squeezed my neck again helping to hold herself in position with my cock still buried in her.

"Fuck that was amazing." I said first.

"Oh yeah. Just fucking amazing. Maybe even better than getting your back washed after class."

We both started laughing. I couldn't hold Debbie up any longer letting her slide to the floor.

We kissed then alternated standing under the shower rinsing off the sex we had just deposited on each other.

We dried off walking into the change room.

"You know Debbie," I started, "this isn't what I had in mind when I signed up for yoga."

"I bet it wasn't Steve, even though I think it is every man's fantasy to fuck their personal trainer or their yoga instructor."

"True enough," I said starting to shave and watching Debbie get dressed behind me.

"Look. Yoga is a horny activity. Being surrounded by all those sweaty healthy bodies in tight clothes, I think we all get aroused at some point during a class. We just never get to act on it."

"So this isn't a regular thing for you and Sarah?"

"First time for me. Well. I've fucked a couple of the male instructors but never a student. You have a unique situation here Steve. Small class. You're the only guy. The women rush out. You have time after class and the next class isn't for like 3 hours after we're done."

I was rinsing my face. Debbie had finished dressing and was tidying up the change room. I walked to my bag and was bent over putting things away when I felt Debbie grab my sack.

"Mmmm. So nice Steve. Don't move for a second."

I remained bent over resting my hands on the bench. Debbie sucked one testicle than the other into her mouth. I felt the starch returning to my cock. Before it was hard again, Debbie pulled it back between my legs sucking the head into her mouth.

"Oh damn that feels good. You're going to make me late for my train you know."

Debbie didn't respond she just kept sucking my cock. She stopped replacing her mouth with a hand, moving her mouth up to work on my testes.

"See Steve. All the time in the world, no one around, a horny yoga instructor and such a nice cock for me to play with."

Debbie's mouth regained its suction on my cock. Fuck it felt good having her suck me with my cock pulled back through my legs. Her mouth was magic. I closed my eyes, filling the change room with my moans of pleasure. Debbie put a hand on my ass and forced a clean dry finger into me. It hurt going in, but felt delicious once inside. Debbie found my prostate and started pushing on it, her mouth never stopping its sliding sucking motion. A few seconds later I was filling her mouth with cum. It was Debbie's turn to moan. She gulped down my seed, holding me in her mouth until I pulled my satisfied cock from her lips. Debbie extracted her finger from my ass. I twitched when its tip popped out of me.

"Mmm. Delicious Steve. Thank you for a nice liquid breakfast. Now all I need is a coffee to go with my protein shake."

"MM. That was a nice surprise. Thank you."

"My pleasure Steve. I couldn't resist your sack hanging here between your legs. It looked so damn yummy. And besides. I was hungry and in need of some fluids," Debbie laughed while she got up off the floor. "I sure wasn't expecting a morning like this."

"You think I was? Now I just want to go home, relax and enjoy this bliss you given me."

"So go home," Debbie laughed again. "Are you and Margaret practicing again tomorrow?"

"If only I could go home. The office calls to me, which is a necessary evil. We were talking about coming in again tomorrow. We haven't done three days in a row before. It depends what time we're home from work tonight. Why?"

"No reason. Just asking. I've only done three early morning classes in a row a couple of times and it always takes a toll on me. I'm not really a morning person."

"Could have fooled me." I said raising my eyebrows.

"Well. There are some things that inspire me. Like hard cocks and balls hanging freely in the air. And a sweet pussy every now and then." Debbie said.

I was dressed and stuffing my things into my bag. Debbie had finished tidying up the room. We headed out together. At the door Debbie reached up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks again Steve. Hopefully we can do this again sometime soon. It was fun."

"It was fun. And you were right. Having your back washed after class does feel great."

Debbie punched me in the arm. "See I told you." She smiled at me even though I was being an ass.

"See you soon Debbie." I yelled behind me, racing to the car.

12